Rose After the Hall of Pleasure

Story Info
The story of Rose after she leaves the Hall of Pleasure.
2.9k words
4.06
11.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story coincides a bit with the events of Liz Leaves the Hall of Pleasure. I recommend reading that story first.

This story gets dark and includes scat as well as severe non-consent content.

***

Rose had been a mouth in the Wreck Room for almost four years, her body kept in a wooden box, with just her head emerging and a ring gag in her mouth, so whether she was awake or not her mouth could be pumped with cock and cum. They would unbox her to clean her and the box, and let her stretch for a couple minutes every day, then she would return to the box.

When she was awake but not in use, she faced a white cunt sitting across from her looking back. The cunt was the urinal for the room. Rose had been cruel to her once upon a time, but now she wished she hadn't. Because of the ring gag Rose could not apologize. Because the cunt had a ring gag as well, she wouldn't be be able to accept either.

During her time in the Hall of Pleasure, she had hated the white cunts. Sure they were being raped too, but they didn't have to endure the racist cruelty Rose and the other cunts of color did. Asking her to do stereotypical accents while being raped, being treated as exotic, or called slurs. It was even more degrading and exhausting.

In the wreck room, she saw that there were no cunts getting off easily, just a lot of poor souls being crushed by evil men. She didn't dislike the white cunts anymore, she just wished for all of them to get out.

The cunt across from her, looked at her with sympathy, piss and cum dripping down her chin onto her naked tits whenever she wasn't in use.

One day, a man who had frequently come to her head and fucked her waiting mouth, and another man who had preferred the cunt and ass of a less fortunate box girl, came and opened her box, and took her out. Clean-up cunts handled the piss and shit, and cum, but the men had to be present to ensure calm and order.

The gag was removed and she was taken and bathed, makeup applied to her, and she received a mani-pedi. When she was done she was brought through the Wreck Room again, and mouthed "I'm so sorry for that night" to the urinal cunt. She nodded in reponse.

She came out into the cold night's air, her nipples perking sharply, and found a man waiting with a smile. He was hot, and she remembered her first encounter with him in the Hall of Pleasure years earlier, she had been almost excited, but it had quickly turned.

He walked around her, inspecting and smiling. He opened the trunk of his car, and pulled out a heavy duty ziptie, and ziptied her hands behind her back.

"You ready to see your new home, cunt?"

She tried not to cry, as she had been promised that a sweet man who was going to free her and marry her. He was going to be her owner when she finished her time. She didn't know what had happened, but she knew better than to ask.

"Yes, Sir," she replied trying not to cry.

He slapped her across the face.

"Sir is for any man who doesn't own you. I am Master, to you."

"I'm sorry, Master" she sobbed.

He helped her into the trunk, and closed it. He didn't bother to gag her, and began driving. The trunk was still more comfortable than her box, and she fell asleep quickly.

She didn't know how long it had been since she'd been in the trunk, when the car finally stopped, and moments later the trunk opened to daylight. It was the first time she'd seen the sun in almost ten years, and it hurt her eyes.

Her new master got her out of the trunk. She stood in an inch of snow. He inspected her with the aid of daylight.

"I already have a cunt, she's a good cook, and a good fuck. How about you?"

"I am a good fuck, Master. I can cook a little bit." Her small tits jutted out as her wrists were still behind her back.

"Fried rice?" He asked, and when she cringed he smirked, and pinched her nipples tight. "Do you think you are a woman?"

"No, Master..." she said through gritted teeth.

"What are you?" He refused to release her nipples.

"An asian cunt slave, master."

He twisted both nipples.

"Asian? Let's keep race for humans, not cunts."

"Yes, Master."

He smiled and released her.

"So I heard you've only been sucking cocks lately, that must mean you're really good at it."

She nodded, trying to calm herself, and said, "yes, Master."

He pushed her to her knees, and unzipped his pants. He had fucked Liz's pussy before he left the night before, and hadn't washed his cock. He pulled it out, and touched it to her nose.

"I have dried cunt juice on it, do you want me to clean it first?"

She knew it was a trap and shook her head, and meekly responded verbally.

"Go ahead then."

She sucked him, truly sucked in a way she hadn't since her time in the Hall of Pleasure, and hoped she could make him cum quickly, but had no such luck. As was his MO, he held her head down and grinded into her throat, trying make her pass out for his own pleasure.

Once she had passed out he came on her face. When she started to come to, he pissed on her face to clean the cum off.

"Get up cunt, and take a shower." He lead her over to an outdoor shower, and turned on the water. There was soap and shampoo, and the water was ice cold.

She shivered and washed herself clean, and he lead her into the house. He told her about her duties, and asked her to make breakfast. She began cooking pancakes, and holding her cold fingers over the stove to warm up.

Her nipples were still hard from the cold and slightly bruised from her Master's pinch and twist. She knew crying would invoke wrath so she breathed slow to calm herself.

A few minutes later, her Master came down with a cunt that she knew from her time in the Hall of Pleasure. This cunt had made her orgasm a couple times while they were working, and she had never had to return the favor. She was sure she would get the opportunity now that they were together here.

When she had made the pancakes, Master took the best ones, and gave them the burnt or bad ones, in a dog bowl and made them share on a mat on the floor.

Then Master took them upstairs so he could sleep. He put them into two dog crates, and told them to be silent. The other cunt masterbated in perfect silence, due to boredom. Rose tried but every time she got close, she knew she would make a noise and had to stop. She hadn't orgasmed in years, but desperately wanted to cum.

When he let them out to do chores and he went out to work, the other cunt, Liz was her name, fingered Rose over the edge and told her if she couldn't cum silent in her cage, she had to cum quick because they would never know when Master was coming back in, and if they were masturbating when he came in, they would get punished. Rose kissed her to thank her for the much needed relief.

As the weeks went by, they would do their chores and kiss or touch when passing. Rose had never felt attraction to women but she hadn't realized how much she needed affection and gentle touch, and she found Liz to be beautiful.

Their master would fuck and degrade them every night. Sometimes it was rough and painful, other times he was tired and they would suck or rim him.

The thing that Rose disliked most, was when Master would have Liz push out her anal prolapse, and make Rose lick it. Rose had cried softly the first time, and though she had managed to keep her pokerface afterwards, it bothered her every time.

When Master finally caught them kissing, he was furious. He caned them raw, their asses and cunts feeling bruised and hot with pain. He bound them and gagged them with a single ballgag that they shared, and left them, all day and all night.

Rose had struggled, having not had to wait to use the restroom for a while, and accidentally pissed herself. She tried to apologize to Liz but couldn't with the gag in place. Later she felt a pain in her stomach and began to cry as she shit herself and felt the shit in her crack for the rest of the night.

He washed them but wasn't satisified they learned their lesson and tied them in a 69 position in the barn and left them for the day and night.

Rose had peed into Liz's face which had been humiliating, but eventually the pain returned, and she needed to shit. She started to warn Liz, but couldn't hold it in any longer and shit directly onto her face.

In the morning, Master wasn't happy with Rose, and brought Liz back into the house to return to her duties, but Rose remained in the barn.

Master showed Rose just how evil and cruel he was capable of being. He harnessed her so her ankles wrists, knees and elbows were fastened to the floor, and then he began applying clips. She had felt the occasional clothespin on her nipples, but this was more severe. Master took heavy duty office binder clips, and began applying them to her nipples, her clit, her tongue and both lips.

Her pain was so severe she felt dizzy and began hyperventilating. He smacked her hard and told her not to pass out. Then he put on a video on his phone.

She was a foot away from a device that could save her, but she couldn't reach it, and the video began showing her a compilation of all the news about her disappearance. Her parents and siblings and friends being interviewed. Then while she was watching and listening, he fucked her in the ass. He hadn't taken her ass since she arrived, and he used no lubricant.

Her tears and snot and drool accumulated on the floor, as the most overwhelming and severe pain shot through her body, and her heart broke watching her old life disappear all over again.

Once he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of her dirty ass and shoved into her clipped mouth and came down her throat.

He never left the phone with her, but over the course of the day he would repeat the cycle every hour or two. Never washing as he got sweatier and dirtier.

Over the course of a week, he found new ways to break her, and he never let her speak. He put hot sauce on her cunt, and rubbed it in, he would reapply the clamps and put weights on them, he would cane her ass and the soles of her feet. Any time he was hurting her he made sure she stayed conscious.

After a week, he brought her back in the house, and put her into her dog crate, Liz was asleep in hers.

When she woke up, she returned to her chores and never spoke to Liz. She wasn't mad or resentful of Liz not being tortured, for all she knew Liz had endured it as well. But she couldn't do anything to suffer like that again.

She did what she was asked, and never made a sound. She had been fully broken, and knew her life would be this forever.

A couple of months went by, she cleaned and cooked, she served Master however he asked, and returned to her crate when she was done. She cried silently every night, and never masturbated. Her clit hurt to touch.

One day, her Master called her and Liz for a game, the winner was going to go to a new Master. They were to play blowjob roulette, sucking in one minute intervals. The cunt who got the cum won.

Rose sucked enthusiastically, excited that she may get a chance to have a master who was less terrifying. After a couple of rounds she happily swallowed his cum, only for him to tell her the new Master only wanted Liz.

He took Rose to her crate and locked her in, and disappeared for about a day to bring Liz back to the Hall of Pleasure.

When he got back, he was doubly mad, he felt betrayed that Rose had tried so hard to escape him, and that he had to give up a cunt who had become a good cook, and serviced him excellently.

He caned and belt spanked Rose every day, and made it clear if he ever heard her backstabbing voice again, she would go into the barn for a month.

After he had settled down, he started having friends over. Guys would come watch football games, and drink. She was to feed them, and service their sexual needs. It usually consisted of her cooking wings and nachos ahead of time, and then giving blowjobs and fetching beers during the games. After the game, a gangbang would occur, and Rose would get stuffed airfight by drunk and sweaty guys for a couple hours.

They used her but weren't particularly mean to her. She didn't mind boys nights.

One guy was always sweet to her, helping her grab beers or carry food. One time they were alone in the kitchen and he asked her if she was ok, if she needed him to get her out. She shook her head and continued to serve. It had been a test of her loyalty and she passed.

Master began letting her sleep in her crate unlocked so she could use the bathroom in the evenings. He even let her sleep in his bed if he passed out after cumming. Although she would often move to the crate before he woke.

After football season, Poker games began. Rose's role remained the same. One man had got bold with her, and would make her get on elbows and knees and use her as a foot stool for extended periods of time. It was clear he was jealous of her Master and wanted a slave of his own.

A year had passed, Rose hadn't spoken not even in private when Master was out. She began to forget the sound of her own voice, and her own name, as it hadn't been used since Liz left.

She thought about Liz, and hoped that she had gone somewhere better, but couldn't imagine much worse. Beatings and cruelty still occurred at least once or twice a week. Master had become nicer in the quiet times but harder in the kinky sadist moments.

"Cunt, we're going to have poker night tonight, and you're going to wear a buttplug and clips on your nipples the entire time. I want to show off just how well trained you are."

Her eyes widened at the clips. She had warn them a few more times and never got used to them, and she was scared of how it may encourage the men to treat her.

Right before the guys arrived, the food almost ready, Master pushed a plug into her ass, dry, and clipped her nipples. She teared up a bit, and he wiped them and said "don't cry, or I will punish you after."

She turned off her tears.

The night played out as usual, with her asshole being off limits for once, which meant she swallowed more loads than usual.

At the end of the night, there was just her Master and the man who used her as a foot rest remaining in the game.

"Care to make it interesting?" The man said, and her Master nodded.

"If I win this hand, I get your slave, as my own, forever."

Master shook his head and Rose sighed a deep breath.

"If you win you get to keep her, but have to bring her back for Poker Nights and football until I can get a new slave. If you lose, I get your redhead."

He thought about it hard and nodded. Master turned over four 9's and smirked. The other man flipped over four queens.

Master spanked Rose to get her to walk over to her new Master. She walked around the table reluctantly.

"The problem with breaking them so thoroughly is I get bored. So she'll probably be better for your purposes." Her old Master resigned, and she knew he had been ok with losing her, maybe even wanted to.

Her new master pulled her plug out and put it in her mouth. It was dirty, but she had become used to tasting her dirty ass on cock and other objects. He made her keep it in her mouth while he ziptied her ankles and wrists together and picked her up like a suitcase.

She watched her old master stand there as her new master carried her out to his pickup, and lay her in the bed, pulling a tarp over her, and beginning to drive.

To be continued...