Aimee, Hall of Punishment

Story Info
Aimee gets saved from being a hole.
2.9k words
4.08
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee Alexander had been a sweet girl, and had a perfect body, although her face was unpretty. Boys had enjoyed burying her face in their crotches because then she was perfect. She was a blowjob queen, but no boy had wanted her to be his girlfriend.

One evening she was taken from her dorm, as are all the girls who end up in the Hall of Pleasure, in her sleep.

Unlike the other girls, however, Aimee didn't sell for the minimum bid, as she lay naked, waxed, and on drugged display for the Hall's customers. The customers didn't want an ugly girl, a butter face. They knew her perfect body would show wear and tear by the time she finished her service, and she certainly was too ugly to pay for immediate purchase.

When she didn't fetch the minimum, fifty grand, which no cunt had failed to fetch before, the Hall management had to decide what to do with her. So they decided to put her into the Hall of Punishment. Men paid more to torture cunts in there, and looks were less important.

Before allowing her sedation to wear off, they put her hands into leather mitts that kept her hands in fists, and forbid her from using her fingers. Then they put earplugs into her ears, put an eye mask on her, a claw gag in her mouth and pulled a vinyl half-hood over her head, which was taught over her ears and eyes, reinforcing her blindness and deafness. After that they chained her by the neck, to a wall leaving her alone on a bare mattress.

When she awoke she did not know where she was, couldn't see or hear anything, and couldn't use her hands to free up her senses.

Other cunts had received this outfit before, but temporarily and after they understood their fate. Aimee, had no one to guide her or reassure her, and didn't fully understand anything until the raping began.

The first rape of each of her holes was overwhelming to her. She understood what was happening but was pawed at, penetrated, slapped, and cummed in. She couldn't communicate to plead or to hear if they were mad when they slapped.

Eventually, as the rapes continued and she was being fucked airtight on a regular basis and having her nipples and cunt mauled and manhandled that she began to understand she would never escape.

The gag would be removed for feedings and drinks, if she said a single word whe was hit. She accidentally bit the finger of her feeder and was slapped hard and sharp in the cunt.

She was washed daily, and weekly she would receive an injection in the neck and lose consciousness. During her sedation, she was washed and waxed and manicured and pedicured, and her hair was washed.

The lack of hearing anything or seeing anthing while her life of never ending rapes continued, and drove her feral. None of the other cunts had done more than a month in the hood, but Aimee did years.

She moaned and cried most of the time, and learned very quickly not to talk during feedings or teeth brushings. Her brain turned to mush.

Her cunt became more lubricated as time went on, which helped her survive.

She hadn't been able focus her thoughts and they became more animal instinct than thoughts.

She received her injection one day, but when she came to, her hood and gloves were off, she saw light for the first time since she turned 18, and could hear the sound of the building around her creaking softly. She was wearing the same bra and panties and pajamas she'd worn to bed on her 18th birthday, although they were tight on her tits and ass now.

She was in a bedroom, with food on a tray, a plastic cup of water. She ate and drank ravenously.

Then she saw a large glass window, above a dresser. The window had a woman, who looked like her mother, with a collar around her neck, wearing her same pajamas. The woman was nearly forty, but had a sexy body.

Aimee waved at her and the woman waved back, and Aimee realized what had happened. She cried and laid for a day before anyone came to her.

The door to her bedroom opened and a handsome black man about thirty years old came in, and sat on the bed next to her. He gently stroked her back and she looked up at him.

"I am your owner, I saved you from the hood you wore."

She whimpered.

"Can you understand me?"

She looked up at him and gave a slight nod.

"Good, I thought maybe you'd completely lost it in there. Can you speak?"

She attemped but her voice sounded off and instead of a word she made a sound that was more vowels than it should have been.

"It's ok. You can practice if you like, and you may speak here. But right now, I need you to take a bath, and we will start getting you settled here."

He took her hand and lead her down a hall and drew a hot bath with bubbles.

"I can turn around while you undress and get in if it makes you more comfortable, but I will wash and shave you."

Her eyes widened in fear, but she slowly lifted her top off, revealing her bra clad tits that were nearly falling out of the top. She fumbled with the clasp, having not used her fingers in a long time.

"May I?" He asked her and she turned around so her back was to him. He unhooked her immediately and she let her bra fall to the floor, and held her breasts in her arms guarding herself.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He said softly, but she could see his erection in his khaki pants.

She closed her eyes and let her breasts hang, and slid down her bottoms and panties, revealing a bush, and her pale legs.

He offered her a hand and helped her into the tub, his hand on the small of her back gently. She winced at the heat, then slid in and moaned with relaxation. Her body ached and was sore all over.

He sat next to the tub in a chair, her collarbone up all that was visible to him. His erection hidden from her sight.

"My name is Robbie," he told her softly. "Do you remember your name?"

She shook her head. She had known it but just the same way she couldn't form words with her mouth, her thoughts were hard to focus too.

He nodded, and said "it's ok. I will call you Beautiful, until you remember. Do you want to try to speak again?"

She nodded, and struggled before producing "huh, lo."

He smiled and said, "hello, good. take your time."

He washed her, gently but thoroughly, scrubbing her back and shoulders, and legs with a loofa. When it came time to wash her breasts and vagina, he asked gently if he could, and she nodded. He scrubbed her making sure not to hurt her, washing her ass too. Then he shaved her. He shaved her legs, armpits, and vagina, before she bent over on all fours and he shaved her crack completely.

He gave her a towel, and lead her back to her room, and showed her drawers of clothes and promised to get her more that she likes when they figured out her tastes.

When she had picked out an outfit, leggings and a sweatshirt, he brought her downstairs and showed her the house. He explained that it was her new home and she was welcome.

A week into living together, she was still only saying huh lo, and nodding, and he had remained kind to her. He bathed and shaved her every day, and never touched her otherwise.

He came in to her room.

"Wake up, Beautiful," he said, not turning the lights on.

She opened her eyes and panicked and he shh-ed her gently.

"I think you were having a bad dream. I could hear it from my room."

She nodded, she had been dreaming of the blackness.

"Can I help you feel better?"

She shrugged.

"I can hold you if it would make you feel safe, or help you cum if you need to release stress." He knew she hadn't masturbated, and seeing how clumsy she still was with her fingers he wasn't sure if she could if she wanted to.

She nodded, and slid her bottoms and panties off.

"You want my tongue or fingers?"

She hesitated for a minute and pointed at his lips, and he nodded, and slid down between her legs. He started slow and gentle, kissing and finally licking, working her clit and deciding not to penetrate her with his fingers as he licked.

Her grunts and groans were animalistic, without any semblance of language, as he licked her and sucked her clit until she orgasmed several times.

With his face shining in the dim light, he kissed her on the forehead, his pajama pants tenting as he stood. She looked up at him sleepily, and touched his cock with her fingertip and looked up at him.

"Do you want to? Or are just trying to return the favor? Because you don't have to."

She nodded, and sleepily closed her eyes.

She had nightmares most nights, and when she did, he would come in and soothe her, and give her an orgasm. Never asking for one in return.

After a month, she was beginning to speak again, words but not sentences. And during the day she would do simple chores while he worked in his office.

Bed time came, and she was at his door. "I sleep here?" she asked. She hadn't slept in his bed, nor he in hers, but he was helping her nightly, and her nightmares weren't subsiding.

"Of course, Beautiful." He smiled, and made a pillow wall down the middle, and tucked her in on her side. His normal routine was to masturbate before bed, and usually after eating her pussy, from the privacy of his own bed, but he figured he could take care of it in the shower the next morning if he needed.

They slept for a few hours until she began crying in her sleep, and whimpering. He picked up the pillows, and moved over, gently touching her arm as he always did to wake her, and she opened her eyes.

She looked back at him, without the fear she had the nights before, and kept eye contact as she slid her bottoms and panties off, and then he started to move down she shook her head.

She sat up and lifted her top over her head, and looked at him kindly. She hadn't been fully naked in front of him besides their baths, and he had always been respectful.

"Kiss you?" she asked, her voice still sounding awkward and unable to commit to the words properly.

He nodded, and she leaned in and kissed him. She hadn't kissed a man, or anyone really, in years. Her mouth had just been an involuntary fuckhole.

She wasn't very good at kissing, but she closed her eyes and smiled gently as their tongues touched and danced. Her hand rested on his erection as they kissed.

"May I?" he asked before placing his hands on her breasts, and she nodded.

He resumed kissing her, and gently rubbing her breasts for a few minutes. His cock throbbed painfully wanting to enter her.

"Do you want me to go down?" He asked breathless and horny.

She shook her head, and spread her legs, so he could see how wet she was. "Fuck?" She asked softly.

He slid his pajama pants off, and was naked in front of her for the first time. His cock was large, and silken in the dark light. He gave her a second to change her mind, and she took his hand and pulled him onto her.

He kissed her more, as his cock touched her wet pussy for the first time, and before entering her, he whispered, "you don't have to."

She used her hands to pull his butt, pulling him into her, and she wrapped her legs around him, and sighed a heavy breath as she looked up at him.

They made love soft and slow for half an hour. She didn't orgasm, but kept getting hornier and hornier. As his orgasm built, he slowed down, and eventually pulled out so that he could make sure she came first. Her pussy had never started so wet when he was eating her, and he enjoyed it, driving her over the edge several times until she was squeeling and squirting on his face.

When she scooted back, and he knew she had cum enough, he got back up on his knees, his cock still rock hard.

"Can I fuck you again?"

She nodded, and panted hard. He slid his cock into her, and kissed her. It was the first time she had tasted her own cum, having been fed cock from her pussy, but never after having an orgasm. She ignored the taste and kissed him as his strokes pumped her rigidly and she knew his own orgasm was on its way.

He filled her with a big load, and pumped until the last drop was done, and then he kissed her gently, leaving his cock buried in her, smiling down at her.

"Thank you, Beautiful." He said having not cum with a partner since before purchasing her.

She smiled and kissed him, and as he rolled off of her, she snuggled him until she fell asleep.

She awoke the next morning with him spooning her, his hard cock poking in her ass crack. She wasn't horny, but knew she could be, and gently rubbed her clit while listening to Robbie snore.

When she was sufficiently wet, she slid his cock into her pussy, and gently began fucking him. He woke up with a smile, kissed her neck and used one hand to finger her, and the other to feel her tits.

"This is a nice way to wake up," he said after they had both cum, and he was standing up getting ready for a shower.

She nodded.

"Ay Me," she said softly as she looked up at him adoringly.

"What's that, Beautiful?" His cock was glistening with both of their cum, and still half erect.

"Ay Me," she pointed to herself.

"Aimee?" he asked, "your name is Aimee?"

She smiled and nodded.

"I like it, do you remember your last name? if you do, I can try to figure out your birthday, get you a cake on the right day."

She shook her head and pouted.

"Don't worry, Aimee, I'm going to get to the bottom of this mystery."

He kissed her, and walked into the bathroom.

That night at dinner, Robbie and Aimee had chicken and carrots, and salad. She was always quiet at dinner, and he did all the speaking.

"I did some research on Aimee's that went missing, and I found your name and birthday."

She stopped eating, and looked at him.

"You are Aimee Alexander, born March 12, 1985. That means you'll be thirty eight next month."

She nodded, with a look of sadness on her face. She knew she had grown older, but didn't know how much until then.

"I'm Robbie George, and I was born February 13, 1993." He said trying to connect with her.

They ate the rest of their meal in silence, and when it was done, they watched a movie on his couch. They had watched something every night since she'd arrived, but always from opposite sides of the couch. Tonight she sat touching him, and put her head on his shoulder.

"You're not mad at me?" he asked her softly.

She shook her head, and looked at him with a confused eye-brow raised.

"Telling you how old you are? For taking advantage last night?"

She shook her head, kissed him and said, "love," while pressing a finger into his chest.

"You love me?"

She nodded.

He smiled and kissed her again.

"I love you too."

They cuddled and quickly she was bored of the movie, and fell asleep. Robbie watched, and held her, she woke up to a scene where a bikini clad woman was emerging from a pool shiny and wet. She looked down and saw that Robbie was erect in his pants.

She started to unzip his pants, and pull out his beautiful black cock, and kissed him before leaning down to suck him. He reached for the remote, and she shooed his hand away.

As the bikini babe, took her time walking through a resort with men staring at her glistening tits and ass, Aimee sucked her man's cock for the first time.

He reached over and placed his hand on her bent butt, and kept his eyes on the eye candy on screen, knowing this is what Aimee wanted.

Her blowjob was unskilled, but her ability to deepthroat made up for it. She had given head a dozens of times before being kidnapped, but afterwards her mouth was a hole held open by a ring or spider gag at all times, and she had lost some of the talent.

As the end credits rolled, she was still sucking him, and she was groaning into his cock. Finally he exploded deep into her throat, and she swallowed it all. When he was done she licked a last drop from the hole, and looked up at him.

"Love," she said, with a smile and tears.

"I love you too, thank you," he kissed her.

To be continued...