Rose After the Hall of Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose moves into a new home.
2.3k words
4
7.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose laid on the uncomfortable foam mat of the truck bed, wrists and ankles ziptied together like a hogtie, and a tarp covering her. She could breathe, but was in discomfort every time the truck hit a bump.

When they arrived, the tarp was lifted off of her and she looked up at her new Master in the dark. Her heart was pounding, but she remained silent. She hadn't spoken a word in a couple of years and wasn't going to start.

He picked her up, and cut free her zipties. The collar around her neck ensured she wouldn't run, or at least wouldn't get far. He lead her inside a small but nice home, where 4 cunts were kneeling, arms behind their backs, tits out, wearing only matching collars.

There was a blonde, she was the oldest probably forty already, but in amazing shape, and quiet beautiful. Her nipples were pierced.

Next to her, was a redhead, probably the youngest, even younger than Rose. She looked to be in her early twenties, she was pale and stunning with small tits.

Then there was a black woman, probably thirty, with c-cup tits, and a flat tummy. Her ass which was hidden from Rose's view was round but not big.

Last there was a latina, with the biggest tits of the group, a perfectly flat waist, and a big ass.

All of them had their eyes trained on their Master, obediently. Rose looked at him after seeing them.

"Cunts, this is our newest cunt. I actually didn't catch her name, but that's good cause here we don't use them." His hand was on Rose's ass as he spoke. "Your old Master told me that you are a lesbian, which is great, because the rest of my cunts are straight, and have been wanting someone to make them cum. Right now they just take turns eating each other, now you can be on pussy eating duty."

Rose wasn't a lesbian, she had begun kissing another cunt slave to receive some affection and intimacy and her old master had made the assumption. She didn't like eating pussy.

"Master, may we have her service us all before bed?" The blonde spoke, and Rose looked shocked. Master went over and petted her on the head.

"This cunt is my wife, and the head of you all." He explained to Rose. He reached down and gave her nipple ring a gentle tug, "these are to show she is my bride."

Rose stared at him, her face was nearly always emotionless, her old Master had thought ahe looked like a dog listening to words it didn't understand.

"You will start with my wife, and continue until each has came. Then you Red will show you to your room, for bed."

The blonde got out of her position, and laid on her back. Her feet were perfectly pedicured, with light pink nails that almost matched her flesh. Her pussy was perfectly bare as they had been kept in the Hall of Pleasure. There was a ring in her clit, which Rose had never seen before.

Rose knelt between her knees and leaned down. It had been years since she had properly eaten pussy, but she remembered. She started off slow, kissing and gently licking, probing under her clit so the flat of her tongue rubbed the blonde's clit. She slid two fingers in and started a 'come hither' motion, and soon the blonde was squirming for her. Her orgasm exploded down Rose's chin after a few minutes of grunting.

"Next," her Master said touching her cunt with the toe of his shoe to nudge her along to the next girl, the redhead.

She was also perfectly manicured and pedicured, with fire red nails. She also had a ring in her clit, and she would find out shortly that all of the cunts had their clits pierced. Rose found out quickly that she was a squirter, and when she was done, she received a thank you kiss from the redhead who was grinning wide.

The black girl had black nails and the latina had brown. She also learned that Master referred to them as the color of their nails when referring to one specifically. In her Hall of Pleasure days, this would have hurt her feelings, knowing she would be called the color of her race, but all pride had been extinguished, and she just tried to survive with the least cruelty she could.

She finished off each of the other cunts as well, puddles left where they had laid, and the redhead cleaned it up quickly as the rest went to bed.

"Master is demanding but not unkind," she said to Rose as she cleaned, then kissed her again. "I will make sure you're good here and you don't have any problems adjusting."

She led Rose by the hand down the hall, to a bedroom. The black and Latina girl were already in the king sized bed snuggling on one side, and the redhead gently and quietly urged Rose to slip in beside the black girl.

Rose was exhausted and fell asleep immediately from the embrace of the red head.

When she woke up, she felt fingers on her clit, and panicked. No one had touched her clit gently or kindly in years, and she didn't recognize the feeling. When she opened her eyes the redhead kissed her.

"Shh, I want to return the favor, but... I don't like doing that. so I thought maybe I could help you like this."

Rose relaxed, and kissed the red head as she fingered her, and when she had her first orgasm since before the Wreck Room, she began to cry.

The redhead tried to console her, but Rose just hugged her tight.

"It's ok, if you need to cum, I'll help you. Ok?"

Rose didn't respond but the redhead kissed her cheek and held her for a few minutes, before they got out of bed, and began their routine.

The blonde got showered first, while the latina cooked breakfast, and the black girl tended to the barn animals. The redhead showed Rose that they were to make sure Master had his morning blowjob so that he would wake up happy.

She told Rise to gently slip under the sheets and begin, The redhead then knelt on all fours her back flat in front of his chair, and Rose knew she was his foot stool.

The blonde had slept with master, and her side of the bed smelt like him, and there were dried cum stains where her ass would have been.

Rose recognized the taste of dried pussy juice on her new master's cock as she gently and slowly began to suck him. His cock grew in her mouth and slowly she worked up to him being on the edge.

He tapped her head and said "go sit on red, and I'll stand."

She moved over sitting gently on the back of the redhead, and began sucking his cock again. Red kissed his toes sweetly. He reached down squeezing Rose's tits and grunted before filling her mouth.

She swallowed each gob as it came and looked up at him obediently.

"Let's go have breakfast cunts." He said patting them each on the heads like dogs.

They followed their Master, the blonde came out dry with her hair up in a towel, Master kissed her when they met and continued down the hall hand in hand.

The table had enough space for all six of them, with places set for each of them, with a big glass of milk for each, butter in the center.

Red showed Rose her spot, and sat next in between Rose and Master, with the blonde other side of him, the black girl sat next to Rose, and smiled and said "good morning."

"The new cunt doesn't speak. So do not be offended when she doesnt respond." Master said almost kindly.

The latina brought Master an omelete with cheese and veggies mixed in, Toast on the side. She served each of them the same. Before sitting down with her own plate between the blonde and the black girl.

Rose picked at her omelete, and noticed everyone was looking at her as they ate. She looked back at them nervous and self

conscience.

"All the dairy comes from Master's cows," the blonde said to Rose in a loud over annunciated tone.

Red drank the milk with a wide grin. The only person who looked uncomfortable to Rose, is the Latina. She ate and drank but looked as if she was not hungry.

Rose eventually finished her plate and her glass, and Master told them all that it was chore time. Red grabbed Rose and showed her on the fridge the chore chart and explained that they rotate based on day of the week.

"Master wanted you to see the livestock, so we got the stall mucking, and feeding duties today. After our morning chores, we'll shower and I'll give you a mani pedi, which we do weekly as a minimum. You must look as perfect as possible for Master."

Rose stared back at her. Her head was swimming with the change in her routine, and she hadn't felt as full and bloated since she had been a free girl.

Red brought her through the house to the backdoor. There was a fifteen foot stretch of grass and then a very large barn. She cringed to see it, knowing her previous master had used a barn as a dungeon.

"The cows are better than the pigs, but there is less to do for the pigs." Red said as they walked across the yard. There were big muck boots sitting outside the door, and long rubber gloves. Red put on a pair of each, and so did Rose. The boots covered to her knees, the gloves to her elbows.

Red grabbed a feed bucket which was filled with oats, and grabbed the hose. They opened the door and walked in, seeing the first stall on their right.

As they got to the closed half height stall door, they saw a woman on the floor in a bed of hay, rubber hoof gloves on her hands, and feet. Tattoos of black spots around her body and face. She looked up sadly. Her tits were huge and her nipples were chapped and sore looking. There was a bead of milk in each nipple.

"Oh hi," she said when she saw Rose.

"Cow's don't talk Bessie," Red said with a warning authoritarian tone.

"Moooo," Bessie let out sadly, and began to stand. she put her front hooves on the railing, and Red hoses out her cunt and ass.

"Now, we have to feed and wash them, refill their water, and hook them up to the milkers. If they give you trouble or are slow to move, you give them a cunt slap to motivate, if they're laying and you can't slap their cunt, we have a cattle prod, and if they get ready without any issue, you can make 'em cum. I usually use fingers, but you can go down. They'll like the treat of that."

Rose looked at her sad, but felt worse for Bessie and the other cows. Her stomach hurt thinking about the fact that she had human milk and cheese and butter in her, and these girls were pretty dirty despite getting hosed down, but she knew she didn't want to be them either.

When Red was done giving her a hosing out, and a wipe down, she put her into a harness that kept her from being able to mess with her milkers, and then she hooked the devices up to her nipples, and it started to suck back and forth.

The tubes slowly started to get a trickle of white, and Bessie gave a sad pained moo.

"You go ahead and give her an orgasm, I will get her water bottle and feed bowls filled."

Rose knelt behind her and saw her wet cunt, which didn't smell bad but smelled sweaty and pungent, Bessie was thicker than any girl she'd ever been with, and her pussy was meatier. She closed her eyes and stuck her face in so she could lick her clit, from the angle her nose was half in her slit, as she ate her to orgasm. When Bessie moo'd hard, and her flavor changed, Red told her she was done.

They went through the next six stalls, doing the same routine. One cow, a pale white girl with black hair and the same cow spot tattoos was defiant and got a cunt slap, and then a cattle prod. The rest complied.

They passed an empty stall, on their way out through the back of the barn, and found the pigpen. Rose was horrified to see half a dozen heavier girls with nose hooks, on all fours, enforced by elbow and knee cuffs. Half of them had pig tail buttplugs, the other half had lost them.

For the pigs, they just hosed them down and filled a community slop trough, and hosed down their pussies and asses from a distance. Red used her gloves to sift through a pile of their waste and produce the remaining pigtail plugs. They hosed them off, and replaced them.

"These pigs were once cunts, then cows, and this is their final stop. They're really gross and pathetic." Red said with her same chipper tone.

Rose looked at her as they hose the mud and muck off each other.

"Don't worry, Master says he's not going to breed us for the barn. Brown is his last cow. He just had her tube tie reversed so he can breed her out."

Rose remembered when a man promised to give her a better life and didn't trust it, and seeing these women turned to animals, she knew the fate she was heading for.

To Be Continued...