Rose Bk. 02 (The Novel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this was the perfect time to rush off. Taking Tina by the hand, I made for the stairs. Rose and Joan followed behind and, with them all moving, I drew my M4 once again. I opened the door out onto the main deck and shoved the cows out before me.

"GO!" I shouted. "GET TO THE FRONT OF THE SHIP!"

"GO!" Joan urged, as Rose and Tina faltered.

When they saw me stepping out behind them, the trio ran. Their hooves made an awful racket across the metal deck. But I hardly thought that mattered right now. I waved frantically at Jones as I ran and was relieved when he whirled around towards us. We would not have long for this. We made it to the ship as Jones was slowing the helicopter. He raised up, bringing the rope with the harnesses up onto the deck. A small jump out of the Huey onto the deck for me was much safer than three cows jumping off the ship back into the Huey. There just wasn't enough room to land.

"Get over here!" I snapped.

As they approached, weary of the whirling blades overhead, I grabbed the first harness and turned to Joan. I wasn't all that gentle getting her into it. Grabbing her legs and stuffing them through, before yanking it up between her legs. Rose and Tina, seeing what I was doing, started getting themselves ready as I clipped up the front and secured the carabiner. After checking Rose and Tina, I secured them as well before reaching for my own.

"MASTER!" Rose shrieked.

I turned to see what had startled her, when I felt something slam into my face. My head snapped back as I fell on the deck. Rose, Tina and Joan were shrieking as I heard the pitch of the rotors change. Opening my eyes, all I could see was the red of my own blood as hands gripped me tightly. Then, as gravity shifted, and I felt myself lifted off the deck, everything went dark.

Epilogue

I blinked my eye as the shitty fluorescent bulb flickered on. Stretching my arms overhead, I felt my back pop in several places. Sitting up, I turned and dropped my feet to the cold concrete floor of my cell. Reaching for the plastic eye-patch on the windowsill, I slipped it into place. It was certainly an adjustment after the surgeon put my face back together. Thankfully, the bullet missed everything vital, just leaving me with a massive scar. Getting to my feet, I started with my morning ritual.

Stuck in a box for so long, I didn't have many opportunities to keep fit. So I did what I could. Burpees, situps, pushups and whatever else I could come up with at the time. Today was jogging on the spot and doing some squats. Though I didn't want to work myself too hard. I had plans.

"Wessex!"

I snapped my head around to look at the door, where the guard stood. I recognised the voice and grinned. Officer Connor was pivotal in today's plans. Not that he'd ever admit it publicly. But after I woke up in the hospital, chained to another bed with armed officers in the room with me. Life had changed. Or at least the details had changed.

"It's your lucky day Wessex," Officer Connor snapped again. "Don't ruin it now."

I grinned and stepped away from the door. It was standard procedure. Though so were cuffs, and he hadn't bothered with those. I heard the sound of the key turning and the door swung open. The scowling guard gave me a wink and gestured with his head to move. I honestly didn't realise it would happen so soon. But Claire had told me she was taking care of it.

I stepped out of the room and wondered what was for breakfast. At this stage, I didn't know if I was getting breakfast, but that did nothing for my empty stomach. I trundled down the familiar hallway, with Officer Connor walking behind me. He'd always been the one guard I could trust. If shit happened while he was around, it always seemed to get out into the public. Several guards had lost their jobs, including one who was now a resident of this very facility, thanks to him. Then, when Carlos got through with the 'board' and their vicious circumnavigation of legal procedures, things had gotten downright ugly.

I wasn't in the room when the Attorney-General made the declaration that they included hucows in the charter of human rights. But I was there when my sentence was reexamined after the fact. When the protests started, and the signatures came in. Talk shows went crazy and more than one visitor showed up, hoping to talk to me. I'd heard from the grapevine that cows held in confinement without legal cause were to be released. I just hoped they finally did the right thing and sent them home to their masters.

"Through here."

I nodded and stepped through a door into a familiar-looking room. Last time I was here, I handed them a wad of clothing and my wallet. Officer Connor stood behind me the whole way to the counter, where an officer opened a drawer. He rummaged through a few things before suddenly looking very nervous.

"What's the holdup?" Connor asked.

The man in the storage room checked a few more drawers in desperation before his shoulders slumped. "Sir, the prisoner's belongings are missing."

"I will make a report," Officer Connor sighed. "I thought they were done with this."

"Could have been months ago," I offered.

Officer Connor nodded. "Right, we'll find you something to wear in the meantime. Take a seat."

I nodded and did as he asked me. Sitting in an uncomfortable plastic chair, I watched as the officer in the storeroom went through everything available. I half expected that if my things were still here, he'd have found them by now. But I would not condemn the man for trying. It only took a few minutes for Officer Connor to arrive with a few things from a lost and found bin they kept in the back somewhere. And unlike the day they brought me in, he led me to a lovely private change room where I could get dressed.

Then, after signing a few pieces of paperwork, including a statement about my missing belongings, the man finally gave me a smile.

"Good luck Kye."

"My luck is waiting for me at home," I shrugged.

Connor smiled and nodded for me to follow. I found it odd to be walking down this particular corridor again. I could see where the patches on the walls had been covered. It was almost like whoever they'd hired had wanted to leave a statement. Every bullet hole was now a small bump. Anyone casually observing the place would probably miss it. But for those of us who knew. I passed by the spot where I'd taken down that last shooter and made my way outside.

The sunlight hitting my face was glorious. I had time outdoors on the occasion, but it was a fenced paddock behind a wall that was mostly shaded. Actually feeling sunshine was a relief. Feeling while I walked into the parking lot to leave this place, that was something else entirely. I took a deep breath as a cool breeze washed over my face.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

I snorted and looked over at Lori, who was hanging out the side of her car. I could see the frowning faces of Cindy and Anna pressed against the glass. From the puffs of condensation I could see forming, they were still mad at me. Lori, on the other hand, looked fit as a fiddle.

"Someone stole my stuff," I shrugged.

"And here I was going to ask if you wanted to drive."

I grinned and stepped around to the passenger side. Climbing in, I ignored the heated glares from the back.

"Jones, settle in okay?"

"Yeah, he's fine. Business actually increased. They used some variation on self defence to help his case for the cows and when I refused to press charges against my own husband, they dropped the whole thing."

I nodded as Lori started the engine. "So, I'm assuming they couldn't come to a decision, then?"

Lori chuckled and shook her head. "Even I couldn't get a word in. Claire was having a hard enough time keeping them in one place while I left. Be a surprise when we get back though, I didn't think they'd let you go for hours yet."

I smiled and thought about my lovely cows. They assessed their needs in a similar way to peoples with a disability. The government finally accepted that a cow couldn't just be trained out of needing their master. So I'd had regular contact with them and I was eager to get home to see them.

"That girl of yours needs to take things easier, though. I've been bringing my girls around to help on the farm, but... We're not going to be able to keep that up forever."

I gave her a questioning look, and she patted her stomach, then held up three fingers.

"Congratulations girls," I called softly.

"Thank you," they answered in a disgruntled tone.

But when I glanced in the rearview mirror, they were smiling despite themselves. I thought about Jones was going to handle things. Then immediately dismissed it. Because he was going to get an early taste every time he visited. I'd only been in lockup for about six months. In the end, the judicial process hit nothing but walls and red tape. So they stuck a six-month sentence on me with stipulations I was to be under constant surveillance for mine, and other's protection.

Conveniently, that was how long it took for a certain senator to spill the beans on his compatriots. With all the internal investigations, corruption inquiries, arrests, warrants, and rehabilitation for the victims they uncovered. Putting me in a box for the rest of my life just didn't seem like a justifiable option for the community at large.

Still, that was hardly the first thing on my mind as we pulled up at home. The grass was looking a little long, and I wondered if maybe I needed another cow or two as I opened the outer gate. Lori drove in and I followed on foot. Waving her off, I walked to the next gate and opened that as well, leaving Lori to park at the house. There was only one thing missing as she got out and Jones appeared in the doorway to my home.

"Check the milking shed," he nodded.

I grinned and made my way inside. Only to frown at what exactly I was seeing. The milking stands were the same as they always were. But there was now a walled off section at the rear. And that confused me greatly. Heading over, there was a heavy, lockable door that opened easily.

"Who-KYE!" Claire squealed.

As the door came open, my beautiful soon-to-be wife slammed into me. Her mouth found mine, and I kissed her hungrily. But I still felt her stomach press into me, and I frowned before pushing her back.

"You should be sitting," I growled.

Claire rolled her eyes. "You're as bad as Lori."

"Have you seen yourself lately?" I gestured.

Claire stepped back, then pulled off her top. Standing there in shorts, I couldn't help but stare at her overwhelming curves. "You mean beyond my tits, stomach, and ass?"

"Ah."

"Before we get into this, I had a contractor come in and build this room for us. If we're going to have little cows running around, I wanted them separate from all this."

"So... This is."

"There's one in each stall." Claire nodded to the series of doors on each side that I finally noticed.

"And-"

"And we expected you in a few hours at the earliest. They wanted to be milked and ready for you, but..."

I stepped forward and grabbed Claire. Her eyes went wide as I pulled her into a kiss. She moaned into my mouth as I roughly shoved down her shorts. My beautiful pregnant bride-to-be wasn't wearing any panties. And that was just... perfect.

"Kye," she whined as I pulled my shirt off. "I meant the cows!"

"I'll get there," I grinned, shoving my pants off, letting my erection spring out. "But you said they weren't expecting me for hours. So..."

Claire bit her lip. "There's an empty stall at the end with a chair in it."

I blinked, "Preparation in case of another cow, or...?" I trailed off and watched Claire blush.

She didn't answer, but I had strapped her in like the cows had for a milking session more than once. I thought she did it partially as a way to stay on an even level with the others. But by having her own stall made up. That took dedication. She led me to the last door and pushed it open. There was a padded bench with a removable section already taken out. I grinned, realising they literally set it up to hold a pregnant woman, or cow, for a milking session. What surprised me was the mechanical arm mounted to a device on the floor.

"Automation," Claire mumbled. "It's been tough without you here."

I sighed and nodded. "I get it. But, I'm out now. And not even on parole. I just have to tell them where I live."

"Well, that's easy," Claire crawled up onto the bench.

She spread her legs to kneel on the padded rests on each side. Laying over the upper section, it propped her up by the shoulders, while leaving her breasts and pregnant stomach swaying below.

"You live right..." she reached between her legs and parted her labia. "Here."

She moaned as I pushed myself into her. While I'd had regular contact with my cows, it had rarely been physical. There had been an enquiry made that allowed Claire to collect sperm samples. But it had been months since I'd felt the warmth of a woman's body like this.

"Oh shit, Kye," Claire hissed.

Dragging my cock back out of her, I didn't hesitate for a moment before pushing back in. The day we met, I fully intended to kill her. And here we were. We were going to be married. She was pregnant with my child and I was gritting my teeth at the overwhelming warmth of her insides while I slowly fucked her on a custom made milking bench.

"Fuck," she whined softly. "I've missed this so much."

"So have I," I grunted, thrusting into her just that little harder.

I had missed this. I'd missed it a lot. But I hadn't accounted for one thing.

"Mistress?" I looked over my shoulder and spotted Joan staring at me. Her lip quivered before she opened her mouth and shrieked a single word. "MASTER!"

I heard a single, "Shit." From Claire before I was being pulled from the room. The warm heat of her pussy slipped off my cock and I stumbled back. Joan hauled me around. Her eyes were as wide as her belly. Our child was growing well, but she didn't care for a single moment as she shoved me down onto the floor.

"MASTER!" a second voice screamed, but I wasn't able to see who it was.

Joan was already forcing my cock up into herself. She struggled to kiss me, though, from the size of her belly. So that left me open as Rose skidded to a halt beside me. Unlike Joan, who was upright and bouncing on my cock, Rose could get onto her hands and knees to kiss me.

"Master!" she sobbed, kissing me frantically.

I ignored the tears rolling down her cheeks as I felt Joan start to cum. These cows were so pent up this must have been almost torture. As Joan slipped off, another pussy slid back down. Rose pulled away, showing me Heidi, riding me as Joan had done. Beside her was Claire, who had her tongue down her cow's throat while massaging between her legs.

The sound of frantic clopping signalled Tina, whose massive breasts leaked milk as she ran. Dropping beside me, her eyes were wide as she shoved Rose out of the way to kiss me. Her stomach was almost as large as Heidi's was. I was so very thankful that Claire had succeeded in her plan. Four pregnancies, three horny cows and one horny fiance.

I felt like a piece of meat as they each took their turns. Each time I came, one of them would take me in their mouth and continuously suck until they were sure I was going to stay hard. Then it started all over again. At some point, Claire quickly left. When she arrived, she was wearing her favourite strap on. Rose tapped out first. My beautiful cow was having the most difficult pregnancy. And after just a few minutes of slow double penetration, she literally passed out from exhaustion in my arms.

I was worried at first, but Claire assured me it was normal for her. She still had the same sex drive as the others. Just not the stamina, and it was normal for her to sleep off a milking session. Next was Heidi, who, according to Claire, was an old hand at this kind of thing. She had spent many hours being ravaged by a machine, while Claire took her at the same time, and from the way she came repeatedly on both cocks. I wasn't all that surprised.

Joan took that opportunity to return to the house with Rose. I knew she still had her moments. The memories came back at times and none of us judged her for what she was, or was not willing to do, at any point. So we kissed her goodbye as she helped steady Rose.

With Heidi recovering from her attention, that left Claire and I staring at Tina. Who smiled nervously. "Can... Can I just have Master?"

Claire smiled and nodded. "Of course you can. Do you want to be alone?"

Tina nodded slowly, and Claire stepped close to give her a quick hug. I tried not to let myself get distracted as that hug turned into a kiss, but Claire reined herself in. With Heidi at her side, she shot me a wink and headed back to the house with a few bundles of clothing.

"Master?"

"Yes, Tina?"

"In here?"

I nodded and followed my shy cow into the milking stall she seemed to prefer. They set it up the same way Claire's was. With the milking bench already in position to accept her. Though this one had clearly been used, going by the milking arm haphazardly shoved against the wall where she had knocked it away. Only, she didn't climb up onto the bench like Claire had. She turned to face me and leaned back against it. With her back braced, she lifted one hoof and set it on one side, before doing the same with the other.

She smiled at me while setting the sluttiest pose she could. Her four swollen nipples begged for me to suckle, while her rounded belly distended to partially obscure the wet mess leaking from between her legs. She leaned back, exposing herself fully to me, and my stomach rumbled from my lack of breakfast.

I was on her in an instant. My mouth found one of her nipples, while my cock found her pussy. But it was her hand that caught my attention.

"Not there, Master."

Steering me lower, I suckled on her flesh. I desperately wanted to taste her milk. But she had needs first. Claire had prepared her earlier when we had first started. I had gotten a closeup of how much she loved being taken in both holes at once. But I had underestimated how much my littlest cow enjoyed anal to begin with.

She sunk lower on the bench, driving herself down on my cock. I stepped forward, helpfully pushing up at the same time. The tight ring of muscle slipped over my head. She didn't rest for a moment, forcing me balls deep inside her. Rocking my hips, I felt warmth on my chest and my attention switched to her fantastic breasts.

Taking the first nipple in my mouth, I sucked hard, and was rewarded with the taste of her milk. I swallowed eagerly as I fucked her. I trapped poor Tina in place. Pinned against the bench as I took her as hard as I could. Her soft mooing became loud cries, and her poor legs trembled. When her nipple went dry, I switched to the next and continued my assault. Holding Tina close, I felt my orgasm bubbling up, even as she throbbed and screamed around me.

Burying myself to the hilt in her pregnant little ass, I grunted as I started to cum. Her pussy gushed over my cock as her screams reached a new pitch, and I held her close as we came down together. The look on her face was somewhere between disbelief and deep satisfaction as she huffed and puffed. I grinned, feeling invigorated by the freshness of her milk.

Touching the wet mess sprayed over my stomach, I frowned at the odd smell and consistency of the fluid. It... Blinking, I looked up at Tina as she grit her teeth and clutched at her stomach.

"Master, I think it's coming."

Yanking open the shed door, I ignored Lori and Jones, who gaped at my swinging cock. But they recognised the urgency in my voice when I screamed, "HER WATER BROKE!"