Rose Bk. 02 (The Novel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Joan whimpered.

I smiled as I watched her pussy drool over my thumbs. That small, lubricated hole was the endgame. The one above... Well we'll see about that one. But if she really wanted me to treat her like Greg Daniels did, then it would only be a matter of time. Especially after Rose with Claire. Tina would have tried as well, but she had relented and allowed me to sleep. Tonight though, I didn't think I was going to be so lucky... Or... Well you know what I mean.

Letting her ass slip through my hands, I let the fingers of my left hand dance through her slickness. I didn't prod into her labia, I just gently stroked the outside. Then I raised my right hand.

SLAP!

"Oh!" Joan yelped.

I gently stroked her labia for a few moments, before repeating the slap. Joan pulled on her leash, desperately trying to force herself back. She was desperate for more stimulation, but I refused to give it to her. Swapping hands, I stroked her with my right, and gave her a few firm slaps with my left.

"Such a pretty cow," I murmured to myself, swapping sides again.

Joan lowed softly as I moved my left hand lower, to stroke directly over her clit. She trembled and strained against her leash.

"Do you remember the safe words, my pretty little cow?"

"Yes, master!" Joan choked, pushing herself back.

I just smiled and shook my head. Moving my right hand between her legs, I used my index and ring finger to pry her labia open. Then with my middle finger, I gently probed at her opening. Joan responded by frantically rocking her hips, desperate for penetration. Without it, she couldn't be milked and the suction on her nipples would be blissful torture to her. With a slight growl, I took her ass in my hand and pulled closer. Running my tongue through her labia, Joan shuddered.

"Master!"

I ignored her as I probed her pussy with my tongue. Slipping it into her, I searched out the source of her nectar. She was delicious, sweet and oh so very eager. Her pussy twitched around my tongue and I extracted it to swallow what I had collected.

"Master please!"

"My delicious little cow," I commented.

"Master!"

I ignored her as I took a long, firm lick. From her clit, up over her pussy, stopping just short of her ass, before doing it all over again. I used my thumbs to keep her spread open, so the flat of my tongue had maximum surface contact with her flesh with each lick.

"CUMMING!"

I blinked as I felt the gush of fluid pour out of her. They washed over my face and I suckled eagerly at her flesh. Joan thrashed from side to side and repeatedly forced herself back on my face. I knew what she needed now. Sitting up, I could see her pussy pulsing as she came helplessly in place. But I was about to fix that. Unzipping my pants, I let my cock fall free. Her trembling increased, as did her small moo's of pleasure. And I knew exactly how to treat my submissive little cow. Pushing straight into her, I growled as my cock sunk to the balls on the first stroke. Her pussy was like a silken glove, and it was still spasming from her orgasm as I pushed in.

"MOOOO!" Joan lowed as I snarled at the intense pleasure.

I heard the sound of the machine change as it finally received the milk it was trying to access. Pulling my cock out to the head, I forced it back inside her with a softer moo. She was still coming down hard, but this wasn't about her. She wanted me to treat her like I did the others. And that meant I wanted to scratch that submissive itch of hers. Thrusting into her from behind, I built up a firm, comfortable pace. Joan mooed in pleasure and shock. She was out of her mind, cock drunk and being milked. This was by definition, her happy place.

Shoving my cock back and forth, Joan could do little more than take it and she let me know with each soft moo how she felt about being treated as such. And I was quickly approaching my end.

"Does my pretty little cow want me to fill her up?" I grunted, thrusting deeply into her pussy.

"Yellow."

I froze, immediately I pulled free. "What is it, are you okay?"

Joan whimpered, "You did it."

"Of course I did!" I snapped, before frowning as she flinched. "I'm sorry, what is it. What don't you like?"

"I like it all," Joan tried twisting her head around to face me. But that still left her awkwardly watching me from her peripherals. "But, I don't want you to fill me there."

"Then... Where?"

Joan wiggled her hips, and I blinked. She must have discussed this with Rose and the others while I was busy. "Joan, we need lube to try that."

She nodded slowly, "Check my pockets, Master."

I got up and quickly made my way over to her clothing. Just a simple top and some shorts, no underwear or bra. And there was in fact a bottle of lubricant in one of her pockets. I brought it back and showed it to her.

"Please, master?"

I sighed, "Are you sure?" I remembered how she was trussed up when I found her. This was a big step, but I wasn't against it.

"Make me... Make me feel good, master," Joan whispered. "Make me forget how it used to be."

I sighed and nodded slowly, before popping the cap. Pouring some onto my cock, I added some more to my fingers as I made my way back to her. She took, long, slow breaths as I approached and she flinched slightly as my fingers brushed against her ass. I was gentle though, lightly stroking and probing gently to pry her open. Working just one finger inside, I removed it and applied more lubricant and tried again. Joan mooed softly as I worked that finger into her ass, so I gently slipped in a second.

"Please, master?" she mooed softly. "Please?!"

Pouring more lubricant over my fingers, I worked them slowly in and out of her, ensuring enough lubrication went where it was important. Then I slowly retracted my fingers and moved up behind her. Pressing my cock to her ass, she wiggled her hips and whimpered softly. I pushed my cock forward slightly as she rocked her hips back and I felt her ass begin to open. With a few more gentle prods, I blinked as the head of my cock slipped into her ass.

"How's that?"

"More please, master?"

I grinned and slowly thrust forward. Joan seemed to respond by pulling away, so I froze in position. That was all it took for her to push back, impaling herself even deeper.

"Good cow," I stoked her back.

She mooed softly and began rocking back and forth. I gently rocked my hips with her. Slowly, I worked my way in, until I was buried fully inside her ass. Joan whimpered and mooed as I slowly fucked her from behind. Sliding my hands up her sides, I felt her twitch and shudder, even as she bucked softly against me. I slid my hands up around her neck and felt the clip. Releasing it, Joan made a noise as I pulled her upright as I rocked back on the balls of my toes.

"Master?" Joan asked, confused.

"This isn't about you," I growled softly, taking a firm grip on the front of her collar. "I want to feel you cum over my cock, over," I pressed my other hand between her legs. "And over," I hooked them into her pussy. "Again."

Joan lowed loudly as I thrust up into her, while I had my fingers hooked into her pussy for leverage. Her whole body spasmed as I fucked her. Her hands found my own, holding them gently even as I roughly pulled on her collar and cunt.

"M-master, please?!"

"Please what?" I grunted, feeling my end rushing to meet us.

"Please master, use me. I'm your cow, cum in your cow."

"Oh, I'm going to cum inside my pretty little cow alright," I hissed.

Pressing my thumb into her clit, I ground it mercilessly in circles. Joan lowed so loud, I thought for a moment I was hurting her. But instead I felt a deep, muscular throb. Her body quaked against me as her hips rocked. Her ass thrashed over my cock as her muscles clenched as she hit her own orgasm. Fluids gushed over my hand and she let out another ragged cry.

"I love you Joan," I grunted.

My cock throbbed inside her ass with each spray of my cum. Joan must have felt it as she cried out again and redoubled her efforts to fuck herself against me. The stimulation was almost painful, but I held her close as she drove herself into yet another orgasm. This time, she wasn't able to function. Shuddering and breathing rapidly, she leaned against me as her core throbbed around my cock, massaging out the last spurts of my cum. I held her close and kissed her shoulder.

"How was that, my pretty little cow?"

"Master," she whispered, rolling her head from side to side. "I think I'm empty."

"The machine is saying the supply stopped," Claire said with a smile.

I smirked and turned to see her standing beside us. She had an odd look in her eye. "After Rose, I figured I'd consider trying that. But seeing how you handled her..."

"You're going to drive me crazy, you know that?"

Claire nodded slowly, "Probably. Now if you two are done?"

"I'm all finished being milked," Joan mumbled. "But it's up to master if he's finished fucking me."

Claire giggled and shut down the machine as I pulled my fingers from Joan's pussy. Lifting them, Joan opened her mouth and gently sucked her juices free with a happy moo.

"I think I'm fine," I whispered, kissing her shoulder again. "But I think I might like to do things with that ass of yours again sometime."

Joan mooed softly and nodded her head.

"Is it really that good?" Claire asked.

Joan frowned for a moment, "My... My old not-master. He... He did it and it hurt. But... Master Kye..."

She smiled and leaned forward, slipping my cock free of her ass. She turned around and gave me a smile. I pulled her into a soft kiss where she softly pushed me away.

"I'm a good cow, aren't I master?"

"The best," I smiled.

Joan beamed, before suddenly dropping to all fours. I froze as she took my cock in her hand and sighed as she fed it into her mouth. Her tongue bathed every inch, and I spotted Claire's open mouth stare as Joan cleaned my cock with her tongue. I shuddered softly. Whatever slight deflation I experienced in the open air was gone as she sucked me back to life.

Joan seemed determined, sucking me firmly. Her tongue danced along the underside of my cock. I reached down and gently stroked her hair, earning the sensation as she mooed over my cock.

"Shit, I'm going to cum again," I grunted.

"I should be appalled that watching you fuck other women turns me on so much," Claire complained.

"Wait your turn," I grinned.

"Mmm!" Joan moaned.

"Watch that attitude missy," Claire chuckled. "Master Kye isn't the only one with a cock to use on you."

I shuddered as Joan's mouth became frantic. "Oh shit," I grunted. "I think she wants that."

With a gasp, I started to cum. Joan pulled right back to the head and held my cock between her lips. She went from frantic, to gentle nursing in an instant. Her tongue gently lapped the underside of the head as she gently bobbed back and forth. It was the perfect amount of friction as I came into her mouth. The whole time she stared up at me with big, wide eyes. She smiled softly as she pulled free. I felt a final glob of cum dribble from the end of my cock and she darted forward, licking it up. Slumping back on her knees, Joan opened her mouth to show me the contents. Then she closed it, smiled and swallowed softly.

"Good cow," I said dreamily.

"Good?" Claire whined. "Fuck I want her to do me next!"

Joan blushed and turned her head, "Would mistress-"

Claire groaned and shook her head, "Yes, but no. Lori called five minutes ago."

"Oh," I frowned, before the words sunk in. "Oh shit, okay."

"Here master," Joan said, tucking my cock away and zipping me up.

I leaned forward and kissed her softly, before taking her hand and helping to haul her upright. Joan giggled and shot me a wide smile, before clomping over to her clothes.

"What did Lori want?"

"That dealer she mentioned yesterday."

"Uh huh."

"They arrested him this morning. His usual routine will have him released at some point tonight."

I nodded, then frowned. "Right."

Getting up I helped Joan dress quickly, before I brought both my fiance and my satisfied cow back into the house. Rose, Tina and Heidi obviously knew what I was about to tell them as they pouted at me from the kitchen table.

"Lori said she's going to stay here with us while you go back with Jones."

I nodded and sighed, "I can't wait for this all to be over."

Parsing out a collection of hugs and kisses, I once again marvelled at how receptive Heidi was. She still called Claire mistress and seemed to revel in the woman's attention. But she was never shy with me, nor my cows with Claire. It was an interesting dynamic. Clearing the thought, I started to pack. My weapons were where I left them on the shelf, and I quickly packed them away. I didn't bother with the ghillie suit this time. This would be a suburban op. So I made sure to grab some darker clothing. A shirt with long sleeves and some pants to go along with my boots.

"She said this guy was a dealer, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Got a photo of him?"

Claire took out her phone and tapped away for a few moments, then brought it to me. I looked at the image. The guy was in his thirties, shaved head and his face was covered in tattoos. He wore baggy clothes in his mugshot and it was part of the article about him being arrested. I scrolled down, seeing various photos of him and I looked at how he dressed, and how those around him did.

"Just some punk," I sighed, handing the phone back.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he isn't dangerous."

I nodded in agreement. "I think I need to go shopping."

Claire frowned, "Be careful."

I took her hand and pulled her close for a kiss. She melted into my arms and I made sure she felt loved. A distant car horn shattered the moment, and I sighed. "That'll be Lori."

Claire nodded and stepped back as Rose got up, "I'll get the gate."

"Thanks Rose," I smiled.

She beamed and rushed out the front door.

"God, they're just so fucking adorable," Claire whined.

I gave Claire a look, and she sighed, "What?"

"Are you okay?"

Claire shuffled nervously and dropped her head a little. "Rose and Tina are getting all randy, Heidi and Joan won't be far behind and..."

"And?"

Claire rolled her eyes, "I think I'm ovulating."

"It's going to be hell tonight, isn't it?"

Claire sighed, "I love Lori, don't get me wrong. But it's not like I'm going to get any relief while she's here."

I grinned and zipped up my duffel. Lifting it over my shoulder, I gave her a one-armed hug. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

"You better," Claire grumbled.

I kissed her softly as Lori's can pulled up out the front. By the time I kissed all the other cows, the front door opened as Lori and Jones stepped inside with Rose behind them both.

"You ready?" she asked.

I nodded, noting that Jones was dressed in darks like I had packed. "We need to stop somewhere and pick up a few things to wear."

"Really?" Jones asked.

I nodded and stepped up to Rose who accepted a kiss before smiling sadly. "You be good for Lori," I called. "And Lori, if she needs it, send Claire to the milking shed with a cow or two."

"KYE!" Claire snapped.

"Love you!" I called over my shoulder.

"You'll regret that!" she shouted back.

I grinned and stepped outside. The sun was past noon, but it was still very much the middle of the day.

"Come on," Jones stepped past. "We'll take your car in case something happens and we have to leave it."

I nodded, "Fair. You got your things?"

Jones gave me a nod and opened the boot, taking out a similar-looking duffel to mine. I grinned as he brought it over and I unlocked my supplied vehicle. "This isn't armour plated like my old one, is it?"

"No," Jones shook his head. "So no heroics. You'll break it and we'll have to walk."

I snorted and shot the man a grin, before tossing my duffel in beside his. "If I didn't believe in heroics, I'd never have met Rose."

"True," Jones nodded. "Okay, maybe a little heroics then."

I smirked and closed the door. "Get in the car old man."

"I think we need to talk about respecting seniority," Jones grumbled.

"I did," I smirked, climbing into the driver's seat. "Lori said it was cool."

Jones's barking laughter was drowned out as I started the engine. The six sets of eyes watched from the front window as I pulled around and headed for the gate.

Chapter Six

"This is ridiculous," Jones sighed.

I glanced over at my old CO and grinned. The shirt he wore was three sizes too large. They needed to be, to hide the fact his pants, while large, were held up by a belt. I didn't have any cause to laugh though, I was dressed similarly. The hope was by dressing like one of his asshole gang members we'd be able to get closer. We both had our M4's, but we wanted to keep things as quiet as possible.

"Hello," I nodded at an approaching vehicle.

An expensive looking black sedan was rolling down the street. We had parked across the road at a shopping complex where we could see the police station. Thankfully, even if they used the back door, we'd still see any suspicious-looking vehicles exit their own parking lot.

"I've got a photo of the plates. Its armour plated, or it's been lowered."

I nodded and looked through a pair of binoculars at the vehicle. The rims were fancy, and I could see the brand of the tires that matched ones I knew from specialised companies.

"Probably armour plated," I muttered.

"That was my impression," Jones nodded, taking another photo.

That camera hadn't gotten a lot of use since the helicopter, but I was glad to have it.

"Doors opening," Jones mumbled.

I shifted my view and watched as the front door of the police station opened. A man in a suit stepped out with our target a step behind. The man looked smug despite walking out of the police station. Behind them both was a detective who had a defeated expression on his face. The man in the suit turned and started speaking to the detective as our target continued on towards the awaiting sedan.

"Must be the lawyer," Jones said, snapping another few photos.

I nodded along and kept watch as the man got into the back seat of the sedan. As soon as the door was closed, the indicator flashed, and the sedan pulled away from the curb.

"Shit," Jones grunted.

I dropped my binoculars into my lap and started the engine. I'd reverse parked into a space where we could see easily, so we just had to drive forward and out. After navigating through the parking lot, I turned onto the road to follow the sedan. Only for a second sedan to pull out of the police station and cut me off. I swore at the sudden appearance of the vehicle, before glancing at the detective and the lawyer who were both watching what had happened.

I wound down the window and leaned partially out in the low evening light. "You saw that right?!"

The lawyer smirked and nodded.

"We'll check the cameras and make a report," the detective called back.

I nodded, hoping they wouldn't actually, before pulling onto the road and started driving. Winding up the window I shook my head.

"Close call," Jones mumbled.

"Tell me about it," I agreed. "Any bet that was a cop doing the same thing we are?"

Jones smirked, "Suckers bet."

We had a chuckle as we drove. The sedan that cut me off was definitely following the same guy we were. Only, they weren't doing a very good job at keeping it on the down low. They ran at least one red light to keep up, while Jones watched his GPS to work out where they were going. Despite losing visual contact a couple times, we didn't lose them entirely. The gang member seemed to lead us into a quieter part of town. More industrial than residential or commercial. And that's when he turned into a narrow alley between two large buildings. The cop had no choice but to either follow or drive past. Jones and I were far enough back, I just drove us around the block to park and wait on the other side for when they came out.

1...45678...16