Rose Bk. 02 (The Novel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop and just enjoy," I ordered.

"Yes Master," Tina whimpered.

I wasn't gentle. I wasn't even particularly kind. I pinned her in place against the cold wall of the shower and fucked her. Long deep strokes of my cock, in and out of her tiny pussy. But...

"MASTER!" Tina cried.

I felt her pussy contract as I continued fucking her. She was cumming hard, and I took what I wanted. The mad throbbing of her insides only spurred me on. She clung desperately to me as I kissed her. But that didn't stop me from continuing to fuck her. There was very little my cows didn't actually enjoy. And I knew that deep down, simply taking my pleasure with them would scratch that deep, submissive itch of theirs. I just happened to like scratching all their itches, repeatedly.

Slamming my cock home, I grunted as I started to cum. Tina held on tightly, her whole body trembling as she accepted my seed. I rocked my hips into hers as she moo'd softly in my arms.

"I love you Tina."

"I love you too Master," she leaned into my chest.

Lifting her away from the wall, I carried her back under the water stream that had finally warmed. With Tina temporarily sated, I could set her down and wash her off. The whole time, she stood with a lopsided smile and big, open eyes. She even managed to cling to me so I could wash her hair without her falling over. Of all my cows, her head was the most sensitive, and it was a rare day I got to spend time with her alone. Especially as she was so difficult to keep properly cleaned. In any case, after a shouted order from Lori, I quickly scrubbed myself down before we both climbed out to dry. A detour by the bedroom to grab clothing that we had to put on inside the bathroom for the open plan living area and we were at the table.

When we made it to the table, we were the last. They had left a space open between Rose and Claire for Tina and I to sit. Tina blushed furiously the whole time as the other cows gave her knowing looks. Claire swatted Heidi and the cow sheepishly looked away.

"Kye, let me know what you think of the mozzarella," Claire nodded.

I looked down at my plate and grinned. It looked like a classic Aussie spaghetti and they loaded it with cheese. In other words, perfection. I plucked a strand of cheese off the top and popped it in my mouth. It was soft, slightly chewy and...

"Oh my god," I mumbled as the flavour rolled over my tongue. "Ladies, is this made from your milk?"

"All of us Master," Rose smiled widely. "We're glad we taste good."

Lori snorted, "Cut it out you lot. It's cheese, don't make it weird."

Jones just grunted and nodded half way through taking a large mouthful. That got a laugh out of me, which set off the others. The rest of the meal was delicious. There were no more talks to direct the thought of the cheese as anything more than a food product. But without it being a fetish item to some people, it really was delicious.

"Oh, Lori," I remembered the book.

Darting into the bathroom I rummaged through my clothing that hadn't been sorted yet and brought back the book. Handing it to her, she opened it and started flicking through the pages. She rummaged through before frowning deeply.

"A few of these people are public figures and have been arrested or gone missing lately."

I nodded slowly, "Figures."

"This one," she tapped the page. "Drug dealer. Nasty piece of work. Every time he gets in trouble, someone gets him off. Almost like he's protected from a higher up."

"Wouldn't surprise me in the least," I grunted.

With how long this had all been going on, there had to be government protections in place. I mean, who knows. Maybe this all started as a government program that got away from them and now they're trying to cover it up? Shaking my head, I looked around the room.

"So... The question is, do I bring the next cow back here, or back to you and Jones?"

Lori shifted, "I sent Jones along..."

I nodded, "Right. We'll be keeping an eye on young Matthew. If he turns out okay, we might send a few his way as well."

Lori nodded slowly, "What's it like?"

"What's what like?" Claire asked.

Lori blinked, "I've never... With a woman."

Claire smirked, "They're impossible not to love. Imagine all the adoration of a puppy, with the attitude of a succubus."

"Sex crazed love machines?"

"Yup," I nodded. "Aren't you ladies?"

There was a chorus of agreement from the cows. Despite their differences in personality, that really was all it came down to. Love them, feed them and fuck them stupid and each of these cows would die happy. Treating them harshly was as evil as beating a child or a pet. Which is why I'd have happily shot Dwayne. Matthew on the other hand... I had a gut feeling about him, and hoped it was accurate. At the very least, I needed friends.

***

"Furthermore, talks are in place to determine the status of the humanoid cattle that have been rescued from appalling conditions. Country leaders will be debating that this afternoon. In the meantime, still no sight of Kye Wessex, the retired special forces Corporal is still at large. There is a reward for information leading to his capture. It is understood that Kye is considered armed and extremely dangerous. He will have between one and four humanoid cattle with him and their status is unknown."

"MmmMmmm!" Rose mumbled.

I looked down as she stared up at me, mouth still wrapped firmly around my cock.

"I know," I smiled. "You suffer terribly under my attention."

"Mmm!" She continued.

I sighed as her lips slid up and down my cock. With the move, the new cattle, my adventure to a neighbouring farm and Claire's betrothal, she was feeling a little needy. So I was having a late start, and she was having a second breakfast while Claire tried her hand at making feta. She bobbed her head enthusiastically, and I looked back at the television. There was an advertisement from a company selling lifelike hooves and cow-print accessories. I smirked, before realising the woman modelling it was Mary from the first clothing store I took Rose to. She was all smiles as she pranced around on fake hooves. The ones she was wearing matched Rose's colouration perfectly and I couldn't help but wonder if she had some inspiration. Not to mention...

"M-master," Rose moaned, pulling her mouth off my cock. "Master, I'm sorry. I... I thought it was enough, but it hurts."

I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I froze as I saw that look in her eye. "Claire?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come check Rose for me real quick?"

Claire frowned and quickly washed her hands before coming over. "What is it, I'm bringing the milk back up to temperature."

"Rose is in pain."

Rose grimaced and shook her head. "Not... Master... I..."

Claire blinked and let out a sigh, "I told you if it were Tina, the rest wouldn't be far off. Tina started bleeding this morning."

"Why wasn't I told?" I asked.

"Most guys get weird about that time of the month."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not most guys. Is that why she wouldn't let me touch her this morning?"

"Yeah," Claire mumbled apologetically. "Ummm... So, Rose."

"Rose, would you feel better if you-"

Rose hit me like a freight train. The lovely redheaded cow slammed my cock into her as hard as she could and I clung to her as she thrust her hips back and forth.

"Fuck, Rose!" I growled.

"More!" She whimpered.

"More what?"

"MORE!" She cried. "I, I want more. I need more. Inside me!"

I blinked, "Rose, I don't know how to do that."

She shuddered and ground her hips, before looking over her shoulder at Claire. "Please?"

"You want this?"

Rose nodded, "Please?"

Claire nodded and quickly headed for the bedroom. Rose distracted me by slamming her mouth into me as she desperately rode my cock. The sensation was bliss, but I was still concerned about how intense she was behaving. Though I probably should have realised her attitude was less about being needy, and more about going into heat. They had warned me after all. I heard a small click from somewhere in the room but I ignored it. Rose was still fucking me as hard as she could. Her pussy drooled over my crotch and I could feel the damp running down my ass as it soaked into the couch.

Rose suddenly went still. She kept kissing me furiously, but I felt her shudder.

"Is that okay?" I heard Claire's voice.

Slowly, I felt Rose's pussy tighten over my cock. It didn't make any sense until I felt something moving inside her. Rose pulled away and gave me a level glare.

"Fuck me master and mistress."

"I'll start slow," Claire stroked Rose's shoulders.

I watched as Claire rocked her hips from her position behind Rose. It hit me what was happening as Rose's eyes clenched as she let out a small moo of pleasure. That was accompanied by the sensation of something sliding up into Rose that I could feel through the small barrier between her pussy and ass.

"Please, master?" Rose begged.

I nodded quickly, before taking her hips. Lifting her slightly off my lap, she moo'd as I forced her back onto Claire's rubber cock. Then I pushed my real cock back up into her pussy.

"Yes!" Rose cried.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, thrusting slowly up into her. "Both holes filled like a naughty little cow?"

"Uh huh," Rose nodded. "I'm your dirty little cow, Master. You can have my ass later, just right now. Please cum inside me?"

I kissed her firmly as I began thrusting up into her for real. Each smack of our hips made her body tremble. I could feel Claire fucking her from behind. That rubber cock wasn't moving at the same speed and it caused interesting results. For a few strokes, we alternated, with my cock pulled out to the head, while Claire's rubber cock was buried deep. Then she'd pull out to the head as my cock drove deep. Then within a few strokes we'd match and Rose would feel us both thrust up into her at the same time. She seemed to like that more as she clutched at me, mooing softly despite our mouths being united. So I set that as the pace.

I timed Claire's thrusting, and I matched it. Now we fucked her in unison. Two cocks in, two cocks out. Rose was delirious with pleasure as she trembled and sporadically rocked her hips to the pleasure. She had no rhythm to her own movements, and I figured she was just moving for the sake of moving. Her big, beautiful eyes snapped open, before her pupils rolled back.

"Cumming master," she whimpered softly.

The quiet, innocent tone was so far afield of the vicious double penetration she was receiving. It pushed me over the edge immediately and as her pussy throbbed around my cock, I began to cum. Pulling her tight against me, I kissed her firmly as Claire continued fucking her ass. All Rose could do was moo loudly and throb deliciously. Her body milked my orgasm while I enjoyed the sensation of Claire's rubber cock massaging the underside of my own. She made one final thrust up into Rose, before leaning over the back of her. Rose smiled beautifully and turned her head to accept a kiss.

"Thank you mistress," Rose mumbled.

"That's okay Rose," Claire smiled. "When our man gets around to it, would you like to wear the strap on for my first time?"

My cock hardened back to full mast thinking about double penetrating Claire and she shot me a wink. "Not yet. I need to check the milk."

"Right," I nodded.

Rose shuddered as Claire slipped the rubber cock from her ass. I watched her, completely nude other than the strap on as she strode into the kitchen and began washing her hands. Rose shifted slightly and rose herself up, letting my cock fall free. I thought she was going to get off, but she took my cock and angled it back up again.

"Rose?"

She blushed and lowered her hips. I felt the entrance to her ass stretch over my cock. The tight ring of muscle snapped over the head of my cock and Rose let out a small shudder.

"This hole too please, master," she moo'd softly.

The lubrication that Claire had used was still in place. Combined with the lubrication that was on my cock, it was effortless for her to slide my cock deep into her bowels. She bounced softly before getting her legs under her. She went from her knees, to squatting on her hooves either side of me. It gave me a perfect view of her pussy, still drooling from my deposit. I slipped my hand down and scooped up some of our combined juices, before offering it to her. Rose's hooded eyes flared for a moment with lust as she suckled at my fingers. I performed the same action twice more as Rose fell further and further into lust.

Then I upped the ante. Slipping two fingers into her pussy, I stroked her g-spot while she bounced on my cock. Rose's gasp was muffled as I pressed my fingers back into her mouth, before repeating the action.

"Why didn't I think of that?!" Tina cried from the doorway.

I glanced over as she frowned and bit her lip. Turning back to Rose I smiled. "I love you."

"Ahhh," Rose sighed in return.

With a smile, I gripped her tightly, before rotating her on my cock. Rose gasped at the sensation before I pulled her back against my chest. Slapping her legs open, she slumped down, burying my cock to the hilt inside her ass.

"Wanna help out, Tina?" I asked.

The rapid clomping of hooves, followed by Rose's gasp told me more than words did.

Chapter Five

"Master?"

I blinked and turned to face Joan. The tone in her voice was so very fragile. She stood demurely, nude, beside her pile of clothes. She was wringing her hands together. I was used to her sporadic nervousness. Her history left me treating her with far more care than I did my other cows. The last thing I wanted to do is harm her in any way. But as I cleaned the last stall to prepare for our quiet milking session, there was a conflict in her expression as she looked up at me.

"Are you okay?"

She blinked slowly and took a deep breath. "I want to be like the others." I frowned in thought, trying to work out what it was she was referring to. "You're always so gentle with me."

"Of course I am," I nodded.

"I don't want you to be."

I frowned and put aside the broom before approaching her slowly. "Explain it to me. Because, I, don't want to hurt you."

Joan's lip quivered for a moment and she nodded, "That's what the problem is. You're too... Perfect."

I chuckled softly and opened my arms for a hug, which she accepted immediately. "Well, I think you're pretty perfect yourself."

"I know," she whispered. "And that's why I want you to treat me like the others."

"Which part, exactly are you talking about?" I asked softly.

Joan sniffed and wiped a tear from her eye. "I wanna be a good cow. I want to be like the others. I don't want to be different anymore."

"What do you want me to do Joan?" I asked, looking straight into her eyes.

She blinked slowly and sniffed, "Put me in the machine, like you did the others."

"Are you sure?" I asked carefully.

Joan smiled and nodded. "Please master. Treat me like the other cows."

I nodded slowly and took her by the hand. "Alright, but one condition," I said as I brought her to the stall where I milked my cows. "You get a safe word. If I'm doing something that isn't working, whether it hurts, or you're uncomfortable, say the word, yellow."

"Yellow?"

"That's right," I nodded. "If you say yellow, I'll stop what's going on and you can tell me what's bothering you so I can fix it. But," I emphasised. "If there is something happening that you want to stop immediately, because you're scared, hurt or something is very wrong, I want you to say, red."

"Red," Joan nodded. "Yellow if I want something fixed, red if I want it all to stop?"

"Exactly," I nodded, moving her ahead of me as we approached the bar with the leash attached.

"Are you going to put me in the leash, master?"

I wondered for a moment and erred on the side of caution. "Do you want me to?"

Joan nodded slowly, "I keep thinking about... About not-master." She described him in a way that made me smirk. I wasn't even sure she knew his name for the years he had her and she didn't like to talk about her time with him. "I keep thinking about how he isn't you, and how wonderful it would have been, to have all those memories of the things he did. But have them of you, doing them."

"That, sounds dangerous," I frowned.

Joan nodded and turned to face me, "Please master? I dream about it. But in those dreams I'm not scared and lonely. I feel safe and loved. Can we try a little?"

"You want me to do the kind of things he did to you?"

She nodded slowly, "I know, master. I don't understand it either but... What if we try it, and see if I'm okay?"

I nodded slowly, "Okay."

I turned and picked up the leather collar that had been draped over the railing. Joan smiled nervously as I held it up. She raised her chin, and I gently slipped it around her neck. Settling the buckle, I saw the small twitch of her lip as she swallowed her nervousness. Without thinking, I kissed her. Softly, but I held her close. She mooed softly and when I pulled away, the fear in the background of her expression had faded.

"Such a good cow," I whispered. That did the trick. Positive reinforcement did wonders with these perfect creatures. "Turn around and get on your knees," I ordered softly.

That nervous twitch came back, but she complied. Turning slowly, she got on her knees. I crouched beside her and patted her gently on the ass to move forward. When she was close enough, I took the leash and clipped it to her collar. Joan let out a soft whimper, but she didn't otherwise react.

"There now, that's not too bad is it?"

"No master."

"Good manners, my pretty little cow."

"Moo," Joan lowed softly.

I blinked and hid my laugh. She was trembling slightly, and I wondered if falling back on her animalistic instincts was like a coping mechanism. Her eyes looked slightly glazed, but her pussy drooled like Rose's and the others' did first thing in the morning. Hell even Claire got excited when I put her in the stall, though her fragile human genes failed to let her produce quite as much grool as my cows did. And that's not a slight on my beautiful bride to be. These cows literally dripped the moment they got excited. By the time they were in the stall, collared and ready, there was a puddle beneath them.

"Joan?"

"Yes, master?"

"Remember the safe words?"

"Yellow if I'm uncomfortable with something, red if I want it to stop."

"That's right," I nodded, kissing her head and running my hands through her hair, over her horns. "Such a good cow, remembering the rules."

She continued to tremble, and I leaned back to see the expected puddle forming between her legs. Standing, I moved around to grab the milking arm. Adjusting it into position, I activated the machine and took the first suction head.

"Ready?"

"Yes, master."

I nodded and reached under her. Fitting the device over her first nipple, she flinched as it sucked itself firmly onto her breast. I gave her a moment to say something before taking the second and applying it to the same breast. Her tail flicked around and bumped my shoulder. I wondered at the movement and reached around her leg. Running my fingers through her labia, she mooed softly as I found her clitoris. Like everything between her legs, it was slick with her juices and I gently ran my fingers over her sensitive little nub. I removed my hand and smirked as her hips tried to follow, so I gave her ass a light smack.

"Moo!" She flinched. I froze, wondering if I had done something wrong. "More please master," she whimpered.

"More?"

"Mhm."

I nodded slowly to myself and grabbed the next two suction cups. After fitting them to her last two nipples, Joan lowed softly and rocked her hips in place. I felt myself drawn to the curve of her ass. With each thrust back, her leash pulled tight, and she made a small noise of frustration. I moved behind her and sure enough, her labia were engorged and there was a constant drip connecting her pussy to the puddle on the floor. I got on my knees behind her and watched as her back bobbed up and down with each heavy breath. Watching her for a moment, I wanted to see how she reacted, before I reached out and gently pressed my hands into her ass. With my thumbs resting on her labia, I gently pried her open.

1...34567...16