All Comments on 'Rosemarie Ch. 05'

by softkisses

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

It`s great. Hope you don`t let us wait long for more

kite-pilotkite-pilotabout 14 years ago
What an extraordinary story!

"Rosemarie" is perhaps the finest, most "complete" story I've had the pleasure of reading in over a year. The writing is exceptional, the story is marvelously well-crafted, the characters are all believable and fully alive - right down to Millie.

A gorgeous story from a mature author.

Bravo, Soft Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The pain

I really don't understand the women authors who wrote the loss of virginity as the most painful thing ever. Of course there are variables, like your canal-width, level of arousal, and how much your hymen has already been eroded (by things like athletics, bike/horse riding, and tampons), but I know I didn't hurt that much, and I don't know anyone who did. After all, while its a pretty sensitive area, it's a fairly mild abrasion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To Annonymous above, you're right in that first time sex is different for everyone because my frst time hurt like hell! It wasn't in the dramatic way that the woman in this story lost hers, but there was a LOT of pain so I didn't think that this story was very unrealistic at all. I think it's a good story and well written, looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous