Rose's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-well yes but..."

"And ever since," Evelyn talked over her. "The poor thing's been having all sorts of confusing thoughts about her sexuality."

"I see," Michelle furrowed her brow thoughtfully, then addressed Rose directly. "So you think you may be homosexual, but you're not certain?"

"What? No! I-I'm not a lesbian!" Rose spluttered indignantly.

"Ah alright then," Michelle nodded. "So this was an isolated incident then? You haven't taken part in any further homosexual activity since?"

"I... well I mean I have but only because..."

"Shhh hey it's alright, it's alright, just take a breath," Michelle leaned forwards and took her hands reassuringly. "I know these kind of feelings can be very confusing, but I promise if you trust me, I really can help you make sense of all this. Can you do that? Can you trust me?"

Rose's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. This was ridiculous; she wasn't a lesbian! She had only ever been attracted to men; in fact she'd spent most of her teenage years dreaming about some handsome man coming to sweep her off her feet, to love and protect her, to make feel special. It was a life she thought she'd found until that bitch Jennifer came and took it all away. Yet if a part of her didn't enjoy it, why did Evelyn's brutal fucking have her cumming over and over again, night after night? Maybe she was a little confused, and perhaps Michelle really would be able to help her come to terms with it.

"Y-yeah, I trust you," she said with a sheepish smile.

"Perfect, I promise you won't regret it," Michelle gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to start by giving you a little examination, okay?"

"O-okay, no problem."

"Very good. Then can we start by removing your clothes please?"

Being well used to stripping off in front of other women by now, Rose didn't hesitate to unbutton her blouse, slip off her skirt and peel away her underwear as she was told. Though she couldn't help but flush as she noticed Evelyn's leering eyes drinking in her pert, naked body. Michelle didn't seem to notice as she slipped on a pair of skin-tight, latex medical gloves with an exaggerated snap.

"Alright then, let's take a little look at you shall we?"

With clinical efficiency Michelle set about her surprisingly thorough examination of Rose's body. She carefully ran her hands over the soft, delicate flesh beneath Rose's arms and across her belly, poking, prodding and staring intently as she went. Rose's eyes widened with surprise as Michelle brought a hand up to her breast and traced the tip of her nail around her small, rapidly stiffening nipple; before pinching and rolling it gently between her thumb and forefinger.

"Now tell me, how does that feel?" the Nurse asked professionally.

"It.. it uhhh..." Rose swallowed nervously to suppress a little moan of pleasure. "It feels nice, I-I guess..."

"Alright good, and how about..." Michelle dropped her free hand between Rose's legs, placed two fingers against the inside of thigh and sensually slid it up into her groin. "... this? How does this feel?"

"Gaaaahh," Rose gasped. "Y-yeah, g-good too."

"Hmm I see... alright then," Michelle sat back down and patted herself on the lap. "If you could please lie down with your bottom facing me?"

As always Rose did as Michelle told her, clambering down awkwardly until she lay with her waist resting on the Nurse's thick thighs. God, she thought, even by her standards this was humiliating; she felt like a naughty little girl about to be spanked by her Mother!

"Now I need you to keep very still for me okay?" Michelle said as she spooled thick, clear liquid from what looked like a bottle of hand-soap beside her.

The hand disappeared above Rose's line of sight and to her immense shock, she soon felt it resting on the small of her back, as two fingers slid between her butt cheeks and spread the cool liquid between them. A bolt of panic shot through her as Rose realised what was about to happen, but before she could so much as take a breath to refuse, Michelle's probing fingers pushed deeply between her cheeks, and though her whole body clenched against the intruder, the lube covered digits glided effortlessly inside her.

Rose cried out in shock; her ass had been a one way street her entire life, yet now it was filled by this beautiful woman's nimble fingers. At first Rose felt violated; she hated the alien sensation of being penetrated in such a way. Though as Michelle began to rhythmically pump her hand back and forth, curling her fingers and probing deeper into her passage with each push; that same shameful, buried part of her that moaned and bucked against Evelyn's cock each night reared its ugly, lustful head, and she almost started to enjoy it.

"How about that? Does that feel good too?" Michelle asked with just the tiniest hint of amusement in her voice.

"I-I-I don't know," Rose gasped breathlessly.

"What was that? You don't know if it feels good or not?"

"I-I'm sorry, I j-just don't..."

"It's alright, it's alright... I understand," Michelle withdrew her finger and gave Rose a comforting pat on the bottom. "I know this is all very confusing for you, and as I said I promise I'll be able to help."

"T-thank you," Rose stammered with relief.

"You're very welcome," Michelle said kindly. "Alright then, so it's pretty clear that your body is experiencing quite a powerful reaction to the touch of another woman. Now what we need to do is find out whether this is simply a physical reaction to being so intimately touched, or whether it's the result of homosexual desires being an innate part of your sexuality."

"Okay, and er, how are we going to do that?"

"Well as long as you're happy to give it a go, what I'd like to do is to run a couple of quick tests which should give me a much better understanding of your current state of mind, and put us in a position to devise an effective treatment plan for you moving forwards."

"Yeah, I guess that sounds alright; I mean, if you really think it will help..."

"Perfect. In that case, if you can get down and kneel on the floor for me please?"

Grateful to escape her compromising position, Rose slid from her perch on the Nurse's legs and knelt timidly at her feet. She almost lost her balance as Michelle then stood up, kicked away the chair and stepped so that she stood so close to Rose, the pointed tips of her high-heeled shoes practically touched her knees.

"Okay so now what I'm going to do is show you my bottom, and what I need you to do for me is to starting kissing it, nice and gently," Michelle instructed, as though this was a perfectly reasonable request.

Rose gawped in disbelief as Michelle turned on the spot, reached down to the hem of her skirt and pulled it right up to the small of her back; exposing her enormous ass just inches from the young girl's face. It was sight that took her breath away; two beautiful, brown globes of flesh, so large they could almost swallow her whole.

"Y-you want me kiss it?" Rose trembled.

"Yes that's right. I think it's important for us to monitor and understand the way your body reacts to experiencing sexual contact with another woman."

As much as deep down Rose knew this wasn't right, something about Michelle's professional tone and swaying, hypnotic ass washed away her doubts, making this all seem like a perfectly normal medical procedure. Almost unconciously, Rose felt her face gravitating up between Michelle's legs; she pursed her lips, pushed them against curve of the woman's dark skin and planted a kiss on her soft buttock.

"Yes that's it, keep going... and Evelyn, I wonder if you might be able to lend a hand?" Michelle called over her shoulder.

"Oh absolutely, I'd be more than happy to," Evelyn grinned, standing up from her chair and stepping towards them.

"Perfect, in that case, I'd like you to start foundling her nipples as she goes; since she seemed to enjoy it so much earlier. Perhaps run your hands up and down her thighs as well. If I recall, she seemed to find that rather pleasurable as well."

Rose shuddered as Evelyn's arms enveloped her in a kind of bear hug; one hand darting to squeeze and pull on her nipple while the other snaked it's way between her legs and began molesting her inner-thigh.

"Come on darling," the cruel woman growled in Rose's ear. "Be a good girl and kiss Michelle's big, juicy bottom for me. Remember, it's all for your own good."

Really not liking where this was going but too scared to refuse, Rose kept going, pecking kiss after delicate kiss around every inch of Michelle's enormous round cheeks. Each time her lips touched skin, Evelyn would ramp up her assault, alternating between hurting and teasing the poor girl until she could barely think.

Kiss, kiss, kiss

Rose yelped as Evelyn tugged down on her nipple viciously.

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"That's it, what a good little patient," Michelle reached back and patted Rose's head like a proud parent. "You just keep kissing my ass, don't worry about anything else; we'll soon clear all this confusion right up."

Kiss, kiss, kiss

Evelyn's hand ran further and further up Rose's thigh until she was practically stroking her pussy. As her probing fingers reached the young girl's clit, they pressed down and began to gently rub.

Kiss, kiss, kiss

This was all getting too much; with each kiss Rose's lips trembled and let out shallow gasps of pleasure.

"Yes there you go, looks like we're really starting to see the kind of results I was expecting," Michelle smiled down warmly. "Evelyn, if you don't mind, would you please place the patient's nose between my cheeks? I think it would be beneficial for her to give my bottom a little sniff."

"Wait, what d..." Rose started, but was interrupted as Evelyn grabbed a fistful if her blonde hair pushed her nose into the cracks of Michelle's ass.

"Come on now, don't think about it, just do it. Get your nose up there and take a great big whiff."

With Evelyn's fingers rubbing away between her legs, Rose couldn't concentrate enough to do anything but what the Nurse told her, and inhaled deeply.

Sniff, sniff, sniff

Rose's whole body stiffening as her nostrils were filled with the musty scent of Michelle's ass.

"O-oh fuck," Rose groaned to herself.

"Go on, keep going," Michelle encouraged.

With Evelyn's strong hands holding her head in place, Rose couldn't have refused if she wanted to. She continued to sniff long and hard, deeply breathing in Michelle's scent until she could taste her ass in the back of her throat.

"Oh look at you go," Evelyn cooed gleefully. "Such a perfect little ass sniffer!"

"Yes, she really is doing an excellent job," Michelle agreed. "But I still think she can do better? Do you think you could perhaps give her a little push so she can really get her nose up there?"

"Oh yes, you know me, anything to help out!"

With that Evelyn pushed Rose's face so that it nestled firmly between Michelle's ass cheeks. Those huge round globes became her entire world, smothering her nose and mouth in a pillow of warm flesh so that she couldn't breathe.

"Mmmmmph!"

The pathetic moan that escaped Rose's lips was swallowed beneath the immense mass of Michelle's cheeks. Instinctively she tried to free herself, but Evelyn's powerful grip held fast. No matter how she tried to turn or pivot her head, there was no escape from her soft, squidgy prison. Feeling panic begin to rise in her chest, Rose tried desperately to take in some air, but each time found herself just sucking uselessly at the Nurse's tightly clenched asshole.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!"

Rose's cries found her no mercy. If anything, Evelyn's fingers only rubbed at her pussy harder and faster until soon her whole body was shaking with arousal. She didn't know if she was imagining it, but it almost felt like the pressure on her face was increasing, as though Michelle was leaning back, gyrating and grinding that stunning ass into her oxygen starved face.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph! MMMMPPH!"

With every passing moment it became harder and harder for Rose to think rationally. Along with her desperation to draw breath, her mind was entirely consumed by the ripples of ecstasy pulsing through her body.

"So Michelle what do you think?" Evelyn asked innocently. "Is it too early to make your assessment?"

"Hmm well she certainly seems to be making a lot of noise for someone who isn't enjoying themselves, so I find it quite hard to believe that this isn't genuine arousal," Michelle said thoughtfully. "However it's important we don't jump to any conclusions; tell me Evelyn, is there any sign of wetness of the vagina?"

"Oh yes, she's utterly soaking!"

"Ahh yes, I was afraid that might be the case." Michelle sighed in resignation. "I think there's little doubt these confusing, anxious thoughts are a result of this poor girl's repressed homosexuality. Hopefully we've caught the issue before it's too late, however we will need to begin her treatment as soon as possible."

"You mean, there's really no hope for her?" Evelyn gaped in mock horror.

"No, I think it's very unlikely there's any chance of her life continuing as normal. Perhaps if she can control herself and avoid climaxing in the next few moments, we could consider a less drastic approach; however I must say looking at her now, I very much doubt that will be the case."

The two women's words washed over Rose and the tide of panic within her rose ever higher. This wasn't right; she wasn't a lesbian! Yet there was no denying the insatiable lust that gripped her. Surely she could resist for just a few moments, refrain from going over the edge and prove she didn't need this drastic treatment that was being discussed; it couldn't be that hard could it? Though even as she thought it Rose knew it was too late; she could already feel herself slipping. She could already feel that eye rolling pleasure building between her legs. Oh God she wanted it... she wanted it so fucking badly... she needed it, she needed to cum! Oh fuck she'd give anything to cum!

"MMMMPPH! MMMMPPH! MMMMPPH! MMMMPPH!"

Rose finally gave in; screaming at the top of her voice as at last she let herself enjoy what was being done to her. Though her lungs had begun to ache and spots swam before her eyes, she was too filled with lust to care; at that moment, there was nowhere in the world she'd rather be than nose deep in Michelle's bottom. Finally when she could hold it no more, the fire between her legs exploded into the most glorious orgasm of her life. Her body jerked violently and she screamed like a banshee into Michelle's asshole as delicious pleasure flooded her brain, then collapsed in a gasping, heaving heap on the floor as Evelyn finally let her go.

Exhausted beyond belief, Rose lay on the floor at the two women's feet gulping down air like a fish out of water. The sound of movement and distant voices floated above her, but she was in no state to take any of it in. Time seemed to stand still, so it was hard to say how long it took for the room to stop spinning and for some trace of her senses to return. Gradually though with each lung full of oxygen, she felt herself edge closer and closer to normality. When she finally felt ready, Rose swallowed nervously, and groggily raised her head.

"Ah back in the land of the living I see," Michelle smiled down at her sympathetically. "Now normally I'd ask how that made you feel, but I somehow don't think that will be necessary, do you?"

"N-no," Rose squeaked. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose control like that..."

"Oh now don't you worry about that my dear, I know this must all be very overwhelming but you must understand that was a perfectly normal reaction to someone in your condition."

"My condition? W-what's wrong with me?"

"Well my dear I'm sorry to say that those homosexual desires we spoke about before are very much a part of your sexuality and for some reason, you've been repressing them and living in denial," Michelle explained patiently. "And when we repress such a basic, fundamental part of ourselves, it can cause all sorts of psychological issues, which will only become more harmful the longer you continue to do this."

"B-but I don't understand... I'm not a lesbian... I'm not attracted to women!" Rose stammered, her voice shaking as tears formed in her eyes.

"Rose as much as you might like to think that, I'm afraid you very much are, and until you accept that there's nothing anyone can do to help you."

Michelle had taken on a stricter tone, but as she looked down at Rose's distraught face, her expression seemed to soften.

"But as I said, I'm here to help you come to terms with this and I promise I will do just that. How about we get you to sit down and start discussing your treatment?"

"O-okay," Rose gave in, staggered to her feet and allowed Michelle to lead her over to the dentist's chair she'd seen earlier. Still dazed from her earlier ordeal, the young girl said nothing as the Nurse guided her onto the strange contraption and had her lie flat on the reclining surface.

This wasn't so bad, Rose thought to herself as she nestled her naked body into the thin cushion of leather beneath her, though the thought was quickly snuffed out as without warning, Michelle pinned her wrist to the armrest and snapped a cold steel cuff snugly around it.

"W-wait!" Rose cried out in alarm, but before she even thought to react Evelyn grabbed her other wrist, forced it down onto the opposite rest and used an identical, built in cuff to fasten it down in the same way. She tried to bolt upright, but Michelle's thick piston of an arm held her chest firmly against the chair.

"Hey, hey, calm down," Michelle stroked her arm reassuringly. "I understand you're scared but this is just standard procedure. It may seem like an unnecessary precaution, but we need to restrain you for your own safety, alright?

Wide-eyed, Rose looked up at the women towering over her like a rabbit in the headlights; her heart a pounding jackhammer in her chest. This was wrong, every fibre of her being was screaming at her that none of this was normal. But given she was already securely cuffed down, and that even if she somehow escaped Evelyn could ruin her life with a click of a button, what choice did she have but to go along with it.

"A-alright," she whimpered fearfully.

"Good girl. Now you lay nice and still for me while we finish applying your restraints, and I promise I'll be as gentle as I can. Okay?"

"O-okay," Rose took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "Thank you Michelle."

"You're very welcome. But you know, since you're officially my patient now, I think it's more appropriate that you address me as Nurse Scott going forwards. Alright?"

"Oh, er yeah, no problem. Thank you Nurse Scott."

It saddened Rose to have lost that feeling of familiarity with the Nurse; it suddenly felt less like she was being helped by a friend and more like there was something seriously wrong with her. Yet she supposed it made sense, and tried to forget about it as the two women set about strapping her tightly into the chair.

A series of leather belts, all built into the metal structure of the chair, were used to secure her firmly in place. They were looped around her elbows, over each of the shoulders and an especially large one was buckled around her waist. At first Rose felt relieved there didn't appear to be any belts built into the elongated foot rest, however relief turned to horror when two high stirrups folded out from beneath her. Rose thought she was going to die of shame as each ankle was lifted, placed and snugly strapped into one of the stirrups, leaving her legs spread wide open for the world to see, like some kind of animal about to give birth.

As Michelle checked each belt and buckle was securely fastened, Evelyn sauntered around to the edge of the chair, and peered down at Rose with a victorious grin spread across her face.