Rose's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, you look positively terrified," Evelyn smirked, her eyes filled with desire. She reached out and placed a single finger on Rose's naval, then casually began to run it up and down her helplessly restrained body. "You must try not to worry, remember all this is for your own good."

Rose wriggled and squirmed uselessly in her bonds as Evelyn's finger roamed across her skin with impunity. She couldn't believe that with just a single finger, this woman could make her feel so exposed and vulnerable.

"You know, as I look down and see you all tied up and scared, I've never been more certain that this is exactly where you need to be," Evelyn leaned in and whispered sensually. "Yes... I think this is a sight I will be seeing a lot more of from now on."

Before Rose could respond with anything more that a frightened whimper, Michelle finally declared herself satisfied everything gone was in order, and took up position opposite Evelyn so that Rose was flanked by towering, domineering women on each side; both looking down at her with faces of mocking sympathy.

"Alright, now that your appropriately restrained, we can start discussing the best way for us to treat your condition," Michelle began. "So as we discussed earlier, your current psychological struggles seem to stem from the fact you've been repressing some clearly quite significant homosexual desires. Now, as with any psychological disorder, the key to effective treatment begins with proper medication."

Reaching down to a small table built into the side of the chair, Michelle produced a small white cloth and a brown medicine bottle filled with a dark, murky liquid.

"We'll start by prescribing you an indefinite course of Aphrobin, a highly potent little drug and one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs currently in circulation," the Nurse explained as she brought the cloth to the rim of the open bottle and tipped until it was soaked in the pungent liquid. "This will substantially increase your libido and in doing so, make it far harder for your brain to repress those homosexual desires that have been causing you so much trouble."

"No w-wait," Rose stammered. "Can't we just talk things through, like in therapy? I-I think this is all going a bit far..."

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid without the aid of drugs it will be very difficult for you to ever accept that you're a lesbian."

"B-but what if that's because I'm not?! Please, please this is too much," Rose babbled, suddenly realising just how wrong this was. She wasn't a lesbian, sure it felt good to be touched like that, but she wasn't attracted to women! These women knew that, they were just twisting things to confuse her. Now they wanted to make her take drugs? That was insane, it was dangerous!

"Let me go, please let me go, I don't want this!" Rose cried out as forcefully as she could muster.

"Oh honey I'm sorry but that's just not possible; you're my patient and I have a duty of care over you," Michelle brought the cloth up towards Rose's face with intent. "I'm afraid you have no choice but to take whichever drugs I see fit. Now, hold still and take a nice deep breath for me."

"No! No let me go right now! I won't MMMMPPH!"

Rose's protests were abruptly cut short as Michelle clamped the drug soaked cloth over her nose and mouth, filling her unwilling patient's lungs with acrid, medicinal fumes.

"MMMMPPH! MMMMPPH! MMMMPPH!"

At first Rose bucked and jerked with all her might in an attempt to win free, but she was no match either for Michelle's unrelenting grip or the heavy duty belts that tied her down. She had no choice but to lie inhaling again and again through the medicated rag. Each breath was an arrow of fire shooting down from the back of her throat into her chest. God, It felt like she'd snorted a shot of vodka through her nose!

It was hell to begin with, though Rose soon found that every breath she took hurt just a little less than the one before. Eventually the burn became a pleasurable warmth, that started between her ribs and slowly spread through the rest of her body until she felt like she lay under a cozy blanket of bliss.

"Mmmmmph, mmmph, mmm..." Rose's cries slowly died away; her body stopped struggling and she seemed to sink down into her chair as though she lay on a cloud.

"That's it, good girl," Michelle cooed. "Let the medicine do it's work."

The panic and fear that had consumed Rose just moments ago had slowly bled away, leaving the young girl floating in a pool of gentle euphoria.

"There we go, that wasn't so bad was it?" Michelle asked kindly as she finally pulled the cloth away.

Rose gazed lazily up at the two women above her, suddenly struck by just how beautiful they were. She took in their full bodies, Michelle's flawless skin and Evelyn's bright red smile, and wondered how she could ever have been scared of two such stunning women. Her eyes wandered down to Evelyn's huge, bulging breasts, so big and bouncy they threatened to spill out of her low cut top, and felt an odd tingle between her legs.

"No... no it's gooood," Rose sighed in a spaced out whisper.

"Well whatever that it it certainly seems to have done the job," Evelyn chuckled.

"Oh yes, as I said this is strong stuff," Michelle laughed, any pretence of professionalism or care for Rose's wellbeing now very much gone. "Now I think as you'll be her primary carer, I will talk you through exactly what treatment we'll be giving her and how you can help her to finally accept her homosexuality."

A tiny voice in the back of Rose's head cried in alarm at the sound of the word carer, but in her dazed, drug fueled haze, Rose found it easier to just ignore it.

"Absolutely, I'm keen to do anything I can to help," Evelyn agreed enthusiastically.

"Perfect, in that case perhaps I should start with a little demonstration of the effect we can expect Rose's new medication to have on her body," Michelle put a hand on Rose's shoulder and gestured down to her restrained body as though she was some kind of medical training dummy. "Now not only will Aphrobin significantly heighten her sexual appetite, but it will also vastly increase her sensitivity to any kind of physical stimulation. For example if I were to do this..."

Michelle pinched Rose's left nipple and began to twirl it playfully between her fingers, eliciting a wide eyed gasp from the heavily drugged girl.

"... her now highly sensitive nipple means will result in what would usually be a mildly pleasant sensation feeling an approximately similar level of pleasure as she would during sexual intercourse. Why don't you give it a try?"

"Oh with pleasure! You mean like this?" Evelyn asked innocently as she squeezed Rose's other nipple and rotated it playfully in her grasp.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Rose let out an orgasmic groan, unable to believe just how phenomenally good it felt to have these beautiful women working away at her breasts.

"Wow I see what you mean," Evelyn laughed. "That's quite the reaction."

"Isn't it just? This is exactly the kind of response we're looking for. You see how she's no longer repressing her clear arousal?"

"I certainly do, it's quite the improvement I must say."

"I'm glad you think so. Now, it's important to make the most of this increased libido and sensitivity that Rose is stimulated and physically aroused as frequently as possible. In fact, I'd go so far as to see her entire life should be structured around ensuring she is subjected to almost constant sexual arousal. Do you think that's something you can arrange?"

"You know, I don't think that will be a problem at all!" Evelyn smirked evilly.

"Excellent; and since the drug will also severely lower her inhibitions, you should have no problem getting her to go along with anything you tell you to do."

"Wonderful, this drug sounds absolutely perfect for our purposes."

"Indeed it is," Michelle nodded. "Though I must warn you, it will have some significant side effects."

"S-side effects?" Rose slurred, some part of her clearly still worried despite her state.

"Oh honey this is all far too complicated for you to worry your pretty little head about," Michelle stroked Rose's head reassuringly. "How about you just focus on sucking my fingers and leave the thinking to us okay?"

Before Rose could even think to reply, two fingers forced their way between her lips, pressing down on her tongue and filling her mouth with the taste of latex. With her drug-addled mind struggling to think for itself, Rose simply did as she was told; closing her lips around the intruding fingers and sucking greedily like a baby at its Mother's breast.

"Alright where was I..."

"I believe you were going to warn me about the side effects our horny little patient might be facing?" Evelyn grinned.

"Ah yes, side effects," Michele nodded. "Well I'm afraid they can be quite severe. You see, ingesting high doses of such a potent narcotic will likely cause Rose to experience a substantial reduction in intelligence."

Really? Oh dear!" Evelyn gasped in mock horror. "But the poor dear prides herself on her intellect; why she once had such a promising career as a writer."

"Yes I'm afraid so," Michelle continued solemnly as Rose sucked away mindlessly at her fingers. "She will likely see a severe fall in her IQ, and find that she has great difficulty concentrating or holding conversations; in fact, it will likely be a challenge for her to retain any kind of personality outside of the intense sexual desire she will be feeling at all times."

"Oh no, did you hear that my dear? You're going to become a slutty, sex obsessed little bimbo," Evelyn stroked Rose's cheek almost sympathetically. "Don't worry, you won't need to think anymore, I'll be here to make all the decisions for you."

Tears leaked from Rose's eyes as some part of her understood what was being done to her. She'd always been so smart and independent; she didn't want to lose that. She didn't want to be a bimbo. But with Michelle's fingers in her mouth, it was so hard to concentrate on anything but sucking them as she'd been told to.

"Of course, in terms of Rose's ongoing treatment, these side effects will actually be quite beneficial for her. After all, it was that over thinking brain of hers that got her into this mess in the first place. The less intelligent she becomes, the less likely she is to question what is being done to her, and the more likely she will be to simply accept that she is a lesbian that both needs and deserves to be treated like this."

"So what you're saying is, being a horny little slut is good for her?"

"Absolutely! Frankly it's not in her best interests to be wasting brainpower thinking about anything other than sucking women's toes, kissing their breasts and bottoms, pleasuring them with her tongue..."

"Well I shall endeavour to make sure she does just that," Evelyn promised. "Is there anything else I should be aware of?"

"Nothing quite so severe, though it's likely that inhaling the fumes everyday will damage her vocal cords over time. She may develop a rather comical high pitched voice; more of a squeak really I suppose," Michelle shrugged. "It will be incredibly humiliating for her of course, but I don't see it being an issue. If she's too embarrassed to speak to strangers, that can only be a good thing. The more socially isolated she becomes the better this treatment is likely to work."

"That sounds just perfect," Evelyn clapped her friend on the shoulder.

"Yes it really is excellent stuff, but of course medication alone will not be enough for a severe case such as this. I am also going to suggest she undertakes a rather radical course of hormone therapy."

"Hormone therapy? And what will that entail?"

"Well you see, if we want to help Rose become the highly sexed lesbian we know she is, we need to make sure she looks the part. In essence, if we want her to feel like a sex-crazed slut, she first needs to look like one."

"Well I suppose that makes sense," Evelyn nodded.

"Now, there's a lot we can do through cosmetic surgery. I can see you've been having her inject filler into her lips which is a good start, but I'd like to take things a little further," Michelle explained. "We can pump her face full of permanent filler, nip and tuck any parts of her body we don't like, bleach her skin to give her that sexy porcelain doll look..."

Rose let out a whimper at the word surgery, but Michelle quickly stuffed a third finger into her mouth to keep the girl quiet.

"... and of course I love the outfits you sent me photos of her wearing; those corsets are already moulding her body for us! But for that perfect slutty look, I think putting her on a course of hormones will really work wonders."

"Well I must say I like the sound of that!"

"I'm fairly certain you'll like the look of it too! You see, the hormones I'm going to prescribe will essentially rewire Rose's biology so that fat distribution is heavily focused on her breasts and buttocks," Michelle went on excitedly. "By combining the corset training with a powerful cocktail of hormones, we will be able to crush down Rose's waist, while her tits and ass balloon in size!"

Despite the drugs coursing through her veins, Rose's entire body trembled with fear. Her chest Rose and fell more rapidly with every passing second as panic began to take hold; yet still she kept obediently sucking away.

"By the time we're done with her, she'll have the most grotesquely proportioned body you can imagine, like a walking sex doll. Enormous bulging breasts that swing and bounce with every step, and a huge, wobbly ass just perfect for spanking!"

"My goodness, that's extraordinary," Evelyn sounded genuinely impressed.

"Indeed, and certainly necessary. These B cup breasts are pleasant enough," Michelle gave Rose's breast a gentle squeeze. "But they're exactly the kind of thing that might fool Rose into thinking she's a normal respectable woman. Once the hormones have them growing to three or possibly four times their usual size, there will be little chance she'll ever see herself as normal again."

"That's wonderful news!" Evelyn beamed. "In that case, I'd like to administer her first dose straight away."

"Absolutely, you do that while I make preparations for the rest of Rose's treatment," Michelle finally pulled her fingers from Rose's mouth, removed her gloves and handed Evelyn a bottle of pills. "You see, medication and physical alterations are just a part of it; she's also going to need some rather intensive psychological conditioning."

Bound and sobbing quietly to herself, Rose watched the two women discussing her fate with a growing sense of despair.

"One of the key reasons patients repress their sexual desires is that they are ashamed of them; their pride and ego tells them they are too good to feel this way, and so they suppress the feelings instead of embracing them as they should."

Evelyn nodded along diligently, her face a picture of concern, though a mischievous smile played on her lips.

"In order to prevent this, we need to do our utmost to stamp out any trace of Rose's pride or self-esteem. We need to make sure she is degraded and humiliated at every opportunity; bullied, abused and treated like a second class citizen until she feels so worthless, that she will embrace any form of sexual arousal no matter how depraved it may be."

"Well it seems rather extreme, but if that's what you think is best?"

"I do, it really is the only way to help her," Michelle said with a sad smile, but eyes brimming with amusement. "So with your permission, I'd like to bring in the other girls in the office and show them how they can help contribute to Rose's conditioning. The more people involved with her mistreatment, the deeper the message is going to sink in."

"N-no!" Rose cried out. "No p-please, t-they can't see me like this..."

"Oh darling I'm sorry but you really don't have a choice," Evelyn cupped her face almost affectionately. "Michelle, how about you go and explain things to the girls, I'll look after Rose here."

As Michelle turned and left to fetch the others, Rose fixed her wide, fearful eyes on the woman who had turned her life upside down. She'd always been scared of Evelyn, but now she led helplessly bound with her legs splayed wide-open for the world to see, she felt more vulnerable than ever. Especially as the older woman leered down at her restrained body like a dog might a juicy bone.

"Ah, alone at last," Evelyn sighed contently as she stepped between Rose's open legs and slapped a hand on each of her thighs. "You know from the day you walked into my office I've longed to see you like this, trussed up like a little pig, tears running down your cheeks as you realise what I've done to you."

A look of smug satisfaction covered Evelyn's face as she twisted open the cap of the bottle Michelle had given her and tipped a small white pill into her hand.

"Come on, time to take your medicine," she grinned wolfishly, stepping closer so that her smart black dress gently grazed Rose's exposed pussy.

"P-please," Rose whined. "Please, I'll do whatever you want, but don't make me take hormones. I-I just want to look normal."

"Oh don't worry," Evelyn cooed as if soothing a frightened child. "I know it's scary, but soon you'll be too stupid to worry about silly things like being happy or having a life of your own. Come on, open wide; the sooner we ruin your body, the sooner this will all be over."

"No please! P-p-please!"

Summoning the last ounce of defiance she could muster, Rose clenched her trembling jaw shut as Evelyn raised the pill to her lips.

"Come now, don't make this difficult," Evelyn slowly lowered her hand between Rose's wide open legs, and traced the very tip of her finger across the lips of the younger girl's pussy. In her current state, even this lightest of touches was enough to send a thunderbolt of arousal coursing through her body. Barely aware of what she was doing, Rose unconsciously let her mouth fall open.

"Good girl," Evelyn placed the pill on Rose's tongue, then leaned in so that she was practically led on top of the poor girl; so close their lips almost touched and Rose could feel hot breath on the inside of her mouth. " Now how about I give you a little something to help it go down?"

A thick stream of spit trickled from between Evelyn's parted lips and fell into the open mouth below. Rose shuddered in disgust, but offered no resistance as she forced the saliva coated pill down her throat in a great gulp.

"There, wasn't that easier?" Evelyn pushed the very tip of her finger between the lips of Rose's pussy, and smirked as she saw the younger girl's body grow rigid at her touch.

"Oh Rose, what have I done to you?" taunted Evelyn as she slid the finger up and began to gently rub Rose's cliterous. "You used to be such a sweet innocent girl, but look at you now... a bound little bimbo; so horny and stupid that you'll let me do anything I want to you."

"Ahhh fuuuck.. " Rose groaned; the barest of touches between her legs were enough to have her body fizzing with sexual energy.

"That's it, let the pleasure take over. There's no need to think when giving in feels this good."

Rose's body was shaking and she gripped the armrest so hard her knuckles turned white. Oh God, this felt so fucking hot it scared her!

"I'm going to have so much fun playing with those big, freakish tits of yours," Evelyn's voice grew ragged as she too became lost to arousal. Her free hand slipped between her own legs as she spoke. "There's going to be so much breast for me to pinch, and bite, and twist. Oh God, I can't wait to see how far I can stretch them."

Evelyn's breath quickened and she let out a soft, orgasnic moan.

"Ohhhh fuck yes I'm going to ruin you!" Evelyn groaned breathlessly. "You're going to live a life of total and utter misery; I'm going to make sure you're humiliated and degraded in ways you can't possibly imagine, and you'll be so fucked up and horny you'll just take it! Oh I'm going to hurt you so badly... I'm going to..."