Rose's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose is forced to undergo an invasive medical examination.
13.6k words
4.42
36.4k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through heavy eyes Rose scanned the financial report for the third time, hoping fruitlessly that it might start to make sense. It wasn't a complicated document; hell, a few weeks ago the fiercely intelligent young woman would have just skimmed through, picked out the key figures and already been halfway through typing up her assessment. Now though it may as well have been written in Latin for all she could understand.

Letting out a great sigh, Rose sank back into her office chair and buried her head in her hands. God, she thought with despair, how had everything gone so wrong, so quickly? Of course, it was a rhetorical question; Rose knew very well the cause of all her recent troubles; after all it was sitting in an office not ten feet from her desk! Evelyn; her manager, and a woman who Rose had once considered her only friend.

When Rose was at her lowest, Evelyn had offered her a shoulder to cry on, then plied her with booze and used that moment of vulnerability to seduce and blackmail her. Now the cruel woman had complete control of Rose's life and was doing her best to make it a living hell.

Almost a month had passed since that fateful afternoon, where Evelyn had sprung her trap and turned Rose into her plaything. Enlisting the help of Rose's arch nemesis Jennifer (the platinum blonde bimbo who'd stolen her job, boyfriend and any chance at her dream career in fashion), Evelyn had publicly humiliated her, forced her to dress as a slut and made her suck Jennifer's toes while being used as a human sex toy. It had been the most degrading experience of Rose's life, and things hadn't improved since.

Rose now woke every morning at 5:30 sharp and would immediately drive to Evelyn's for no later than 6:00. She would let herself in and then creep as quietly as possible around the house while completing her morning chores. This meant cleaning the kitchen until it sparkled, preparing Evelyn's work clothes and lunch for the day, and running a piping hot bath ready for the moment her tormentor woke up.

Evelyn would leisurely rise and without a word of thanks, slip into the steaming bath that was ready and waiting for her. As she soaked blissfully in the tub, Rose would kneel mutely on the floor, waiting for Evelyn to have her pass up some beauty product, rinse her hair, shave her legs, or complete any other belittling task that came to mind. When Evelyn was done, Rose would help towel down her naked body, before scurrying back down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

While Evelyn enjoyed a delicious, cooked breakfast and sipped on a rich mug of coffee, Rose would kneel beneath the table, tenderly rubbing the older woman's feet. If she was lucky, Evelyn might throw her down a crust of toast or a half-chewed morsel of bacon, but more often than not she was made to go hungry.

Rose used to hate her little office job; reminding her as it did of the promising career that had been snatched from her. Now though, the hours she spent typing away at her desk were the highlight of her day. Not wanting to draw the attention of the other girls in the office, Evelyn seemed content to mostly leave Rose to her own devices. Work became a refuge from the humiliation and abuse that her life had become, and Rose found herself cherishing every moment she spent there.

Of course, it wasn't all plain sailing. Any chance Evelyn saw to subtly torment her young victim was eagerly seized upon. Whether it was spitting in her morning coffee, making her work through her lunch break or groping her ass when no-one was looking, Evelyn made sure Rose was kept in her place. Once, she'd even bundled poor Rose into a supply cupboard, pushed one hand up her skirt and with the other, stuffed a pair of well-worn panties into her mouth.

"I've been wearing these all week so they're nice and tasty for you," Evelyn had laughed.

Before they returned to the office, Evelyn told Rose in no uncertain terms that she was to keep the panties right where they were for the rest of the day. The terrified girl then spent the afternoon with her head down, praying none of the other girls would talk to her, with the taste of Evelyn's sweaty pussy fresh on her tongue.

Still, even with these occasional torments, her time at work was infinitely preferable to the rest of her miserable life. As the clock struck 17:00 and the other girls excitedly returned to their normal lives, Rose would feel a pit of dread open within her; knowing her true torture was about to begin.

Rose drove straight from work to Evelyn's house, and upon arrival immediately changed into her 'uniform.' This was essentially whichever hideously slutty outfit Evelyn had chosen from the growing collection she and Jennifer were helping Rose to build. Invariably this meant Rose would be tottering around in outrageously high heels and a painfully tight corset, with acres of flesh on display for Evelyn to devour with her eyes.

Since Evelyn seemed to enjoy treating her like a servant, Rose would then be made to clean the house from top to bottom. It was truly backbreaking work. Evelyn demanded perfection, and her reluctant young maid would often find herself knelt scrubbing floors or scouring surfaces until her arms ached and her knees bled. To make matters worse, Evelyn seemed to delight in looming over her as she worked, mocking her, spitting on her, reaching down and molesting her; constantly doing her level best to make sure Rose's self-esteem was suffering just as much as her body.

When the house was finally deemed to be sufficiently clean, Rose was allowed a brief break to use the bathroom, before getting straight to work cooking Evelyn's evening meal. This was always a fancy affair; pan fried scallops, fragrant spicy curry, rich roast lamb with seasonal vegetables, Rose's culinary skills have improved dramatically! Though of course she wasn't permitted such luxuries; instead, Rose ate bland, flavourless oatmeal from a dog bowl beneath the kitchen table. Depending on her mood, Evelyn might also spit in it, tip the bowl straight onto the floor or even lace up her muddy boots and step in it; laughing as Rose licked the gruel from her filthy soles.

Finally, beaten down and weary after hours of household chores and a humiliating dinner, Rose would then have to endure what remained of the evening as Evelyn's personal sex slave. It would start almost pleasantly; with Evelyn tenderly kissing her lips and stripping away her provocative clothing, as Rose returned the favour. When both women were naked, she would then have Rose worship every inch of her curvy, statuesque body.

The young Irish girl would start at her feet, taking her toes in her mouth and sucking them delicately, then would slowly kiss her way up Evelyn's thick meaty legs, digging her tongue into every crease and crevice of skin as she went. Rose would keep going, pushing her face into Evelyn's peachy ass, suckling on her voluptuous breasts and even licking the sweat from under her arms; all as the older women let out blissful groans of pleasure.

In all honesty Rose didn't mind those moments of quiet worship. Sure, it was humiliating, but no worse than what she had to endure through the rest of the day. While she was no lesbian, there was no doubt Evelyn was a beautiful, practically Amazonian woman, and she had to admit there was something more than a little exciting about enjoying such intimate access to her body. This peaceful worship however was only the start. Before long Evelyn's sadistic desires came bubbling back to the surface, and any enjoyment Rose might have felt was very quickly snuffed out.

It always began with a rain of insults, as Evelyn's pleasurable moans became peppered with degrading comments; calling Rose a slut, telling her she was pathetic, mocking her for allowing herself to be treated like this. Soon the abuse became physical, with Evelyn reaching down and pinching her ass, or twisting her nipples or even slapping her across the face if she felt particularly cruel. At first Rose would recoil in shock, but she soon learned that to stop her worship only meant she'd be hit harder, so she bravely kept kissing and licking as instructed, enduring the pain and trying not to sob too loudly.

When Evelyn finally tired of this game, she would grab Rose by the scruff of her neck, half-drag her up the stairs and hurl her onto the bed. She would then thrust a large strap on dildo and harness into the terrified girl's hands, and watch with amusement as Rose helped her into it; pulling tight every strap and fastening every buckle of the implement that was about to destroy her.

What followed was a fucking more brutal than, just a few months ago, anything Rose could have possibly imagined. Bigger and more powerful than her young victim, Evelyn pinned Rose to the bed with ease; degrading and belittling her with a slap of the ass or mocking taunt at every opportunity as she pounded her tight pussy raw. Rose would scream in agony as each thrust of the massive member felt like it was tearing into her; though her cries were muffled as Evelyn grabbed her by the neck and forced her head into the pillow.

In a strange way what shamed Rose most about the whole ordeal was the fact that some deep, primal part of her actually seemed to enjoy it. As much as she despised the painful, humiliating way it was done to her, she couldn't deny that feeling Evelyn's silicone cock filling her pussy lit a fire between her legs. No matter how humiliated she felt or how much pain she suffered, the animalistic fucking would bring her to orgasm time and time again; sending waves of ecstasy crashing through her body even as tears of despair streaked down her cheeks. Feeling pleasure as a result of such abuse left Rose feeling dirty and perverted in a way she never had before.

When Evelyn could finally contain her lust no more, she'd discard the strap on, grab a fistful of Rose's bright blonde hair and viciously force the poor girl's head between her legs. Fighting the exhaustion, Rose would push out her weary tongue and lap at the older woman's pussy like her life depended on it. As Rose's innocent tongue sensually massaged her clit, Evelyn would wrap her powerful thighs around the young girl's head and force her face deeper into her sex. She would howl with pleasure; uncontrollably rocking her curvaceous body back and forth against the bed as Rose's tongue had her cumming again and again.

Finally satisfied, Evelyn would then kick her unceremoniously out of the bed and issue her final instructions for the evening. It could be anything from making her a cup of cocoa, doing some ironing or even typing up a report for work that Evelyn just couldn't be bothered to do herself. Either way, it would keep Rose busy and working into the early hours, while Evelyn enjoyed a relaxing night's sleep upstairs.

Each night the moment Rose finally returned home, her trembling legs gave way the second she walked through the door. Physically and emotionally drained from another day of torment, she would practically drag herself to her bedroom, and snatch the two or three hours sleep she could before her alarm woke her at 5:30, ready to do it all again the next day.

Even weekends were no break from her troubles. On Saturdays, Evelyn would take her out in the evening and force her to drink so much alcohol she could barely see. She would laugh sadistically as Rose staggered through the streets blind drunk, before dragging her home to be used as her own personal sex toy. Then on Sundays she would have to fight through the hangover and spend the day shopping with Jennifer; enduring a barrage of objectifying comments about her body as the woman who had taken everything from her 'helped' her to pick out yet another grotesque edition to her ever-growing wardrobe of slutty, provocative clothing.

Surviving on just a couple of hours sleep each night, with her every waking moment filled either with backbreaking work or relentless sexual abuse was really starting to take it's toll on Rose's state of mind. She was completely and utterly exhausted; a shadow of her former self. Her body ached constantly and sagged with fatigue; as she sat slumped in her office chair, head in hands and utterly unable to complete the most simple task demanded of her, Rose really wasn't sure how much more of this she could take.

"Right girls, can I have your attention please?"

Evelyn's booming voice snapped Rose back to reality. The woman that made her life a living hell had emerged from her office, and was now addressing the room with a sweet smile beaming on her face. With her neat brown hair, bright red lipstick and warm eyes, it was hard to believe this almost motherly figure was the same person who spent each night abusing her.

"Now as you know, Phobos Financial is a company that really cares about the mental health and wellbeing of our staff," Evelyn couldn't resist shooting Rose a knowing smile. "So I am delighted to announce that we have arranged for a qualified mental health practitioner to visit us today to give each of you a dedicated one on one session, and make sure you're as happy and healthy as you can be."

Amber and Jess, the girls who made up the rest of the Phobos admin team, grinned and called out their thanks; clearly happy to know their thoughtful manager had their best interests at heart. Rose however, all too aware of where Evelyn's apparently kind gestures could lead, was rather more dubious.

"Ah perfect timing, she's just arrived," Evelyn nodded, glancing down at her phone.

The click-clack of her high-heels against the hard office floor sounded ominous as Evelyn strode purposefully from the small room and down the corridor, towards the glass sliding doors of the building's public entrance. When she returned a moment later, she was accompanied by one of the most stunning women Rose had ever laid eyes on.

"Ladies, I'd like to introduce you to Nurse Michelle Scott," Evelyn announced gleefully.

"Oh please, call me Michelle," the beautiful woman smiled with a professional warmth.

Like Evelyn, Michelle was a big beautiful woman, who looked to be in her late 30's and whose fit, gym toned body had curves in all the right places. At close to 6 foot tall she towered over Rose; her broad shoulders and wide hips dwarfed the pretty Irish girl's diminutive figure. Her dark skin looked positively radiant against the crisp white nurses uniform which stretched from her low-cut shirt to the knee length skirt that was practically wrapped around her thick, powerful thighs. What struck Rose most though was the woman's enormous round ass, which was so large it looked like the slightest movement might have it ripping through the skirt like it was made of paper.

After a brief round of introductions, Evelyn set Michelle up in the meeting room and told the girls they would be going in one by one for their check-ups. Rose watched with interest as the other girls disappeared into the room; wondering what issues they were discussing with the Nurse and hoping Michelle would be able to help them. She didn't know her colleagues well, but they seemed nice enough, and Rose didn't like the thought of them struggling. Though she thought grimly that no matter how skilled Michelle might be, her own woes would be beyond the help of any medical professional.

She wasn't too concerned about Amber, who volunteered to take the first appointment. The mixed race nineteen year old was a bundle of positive energy who seemed to take everything in her stride. The pretty, fresh faced girl was incredibly excitable, and could often be heard squealing with delight at the seemingly smallest things. Predictably she wasn't in there long, and within 30 minutes and breezed back into the office with her usual carefree, confident swagger.

Her colleague Jess on the other hand was another matter. With her pale white skin, jet black hair and multiple facial piercings she had the kind of alternative look that Rose always found slightly intimidating; a feeling that was only intensified by her quick temper, frequent sarcastic comments and general disinterest in anything Rose said or did. Yes, she could quite easily imagine Jess having some kind of psychological issues that Michelle could help with.

An hour or so later Jess emerged and returned to her desk, closely followed by Michelle. As the only girl in the office yet to be seen, Rose knew it was her turn and stood up timidly. With warm eyes and a welcoming smile, the Nurse called out and becknowed her forwards.

"You must be Rose; it's so lovely to meet you! Please come in."

With each step Rose took towards Michelle's makeshift clinic, she actually began to feel a little more positive. After the ordeal of the last few weeks, she needed to speak to someone more than ever. Too exhausted and ashamed to reach out to her family back home, she found herself becoming more and more isolated. The chance to share her troubles with a professional, or even just to interact with another human being without facing abuse and ridicule, suddenly seemed like the most exciting prospect imaginable! Hell, perhaps Michelle could even find a way to get her out of this mess all-together. For the first time in weeks Rose had a genuine smile on her face, though her newfound optimism quickly faded as she felt a familiar, looming presence at her shoulder.

"Ah Rose I'm so glad I caught you," Evelyn stood smiling like a cat left alone with an open fish tank. "I thought it might be best if I sat in on your little session for moral support. Don't worry, it won't be awkward, Michelle and I are old friends."

"O-old friends?" Rose stammered, icy fingers of fear gripping her chest. Something about this was all wrong; she could feel it in her bones.

"Oh yes, we've known each other for years and have an excellent working relationship. I think it would be highly beneficial for me to sit in given how honestly you've confided in me in the past, don't you?"

"I-I-I-," Rose grasped desperately for a way out the situation.

"Now while I do agree it's often helpful to have a friendly face with you for support," Michelle interjected. "It's important to remember that you should only agree to this if you feel happy and comfortable to do so. If you would rather come in and speak to me alone, just say the word and we'll keep everything strictly confidential."

"Of course, how silly of me; you know I'd hate it if I ever made you uncomfortable in any way! It's entirely up to you, would you prefer I accompanied you, or would you rather keep things private?" Evelyn asked with a raised eyebrow, almost daring her to step out of line.

"I er... well I...," Rose sighed and slumped her shoulders in defeat, knowing that with the power Evelyn had to ruin her life, she had little choice in the matter. "I want you to come in."

"Excellent," Michelle beamed, gesturing to the empty meeting room. "Shall we get started?"

The three women made their way through the door and closed it firmly behind them. For a moment Rose balked in alarm at the sight of some kind of bizarre dentist's chair Michelle seemed to have set up in the corner; though thankfully she was ushered past that and told to take a seat on one of three chairs that had been arranged in a circle at the centre of the room.

"Alright then," Michelle began, taking the seat opposite Rose and crossing her legs neatly. "Now normally I'd begin by asking how you're doing, however Evelyn informs me there are some particular issues you would like to address?"

"Er well, I..." Rose glanced suspiciously at her boss, already wary that all was not as it seemed.

"Yes that's right, poor Rose here has really been struggling these last few weeks haven't you?" Evelyn reached over and gave her leg a friendly squeeze.

"I see, and what seems to be the problem?"

"Well," Evelyn replied before Rose could even absorb what was happening. "One night Rose here had a few too many drinks and ended up giving me a little kiss didn't you?"