Rose's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It almost sounded like Evelyn might cum right there, until she was interrupted by the loud crack of an opening door.

"Evelyn, is the patient ready?" Michelle asked, leaning between the door and its frame.

Evelyn bit her lip with pent up desire, but quickly rearranged her features into a welcoming smile and turned to her friend.

"Yes she's taken her medicine like a good girl and is ready for her visitors," she turned back to Rose with a mischievous smirk. "Don't worry darling, I assure you we'll return to this later tonight."

With a final, patronising pat on her cheek, Evelyn stepped away from Rose's forcibly spread legs, clapped her hands together and prepared to welcome the rest of her staff into the examination room.

The look on her colleagues faces as they saw her bound in such a compromising position was something Rose would never forget. Though they'd both been told what to expect, clearly seeing their once quiet, respectable co-worker butt naked, strapped into a bizarre contraption with her legs raised and spread wide in stirrups was quite a shock!

First through the door was Jess, who clamped a hand over her mouth and snorted into it with barely concealed laughter. Amber closely followed and thankfully seemed to find the sight less amusing than her friend, instead taking in the scene with a look of utter disbelief plastered across her face. The pretty young girl's eyes grew into huge white saucers, and her jaw dropped wide open.

"Oh. My. God. I can't believe you were being serious!" Jess drank in the scene, her face creased with amusement.

"Yes, I appreciate this must be quite a shock for you girls," Evelyn said sympathetically. "Why don't you come in for a closer look?"

The two of them approached Rose's position slowly, looking down at her with something between wonder and fascination, as though they were visiting a gallery, and she was a priceless piece of art. The bound girl's cheeks burned red and she wished the ground would just open and swallow her up; despite everything that Rose had endured over the past few weeks, this was somehow still the most humiliating moment of her life!

"Now girls, I know Nurse Scott here has explained everything to you already," Evelyn continued. "But this is a lot to take in, so if you have any questions at all, whether about Rose's condition, or the way we need to treat her, please don't hesitate to ask."

"Well I don't think it's that complicated," Jess shrugged. "Basically she's like... a lesbian but too stuck up to admit it, so we have to be super mean to her until she learns her place; right?"

"That's exactly it! Well done Jess, you certainly catch on quickly," Evelyn praised.

"Great, so you mean do stuff like this..."

Jess reached out, pinched Rose's nipple between her polished black nails and twisted until the bound girl cried out in pain.

"Yes, that's exactly the kind of behaviour we're looking for!"

"Yeah I can definitely do that," Jess went on, Rose still struggling and whimpering with her breast agonisingly twisted. "There was this girl I used to bully in school, so I'm pretty used to it."

"Really? You know I used to be something of a bully myself," Evelyn laughed. "What did you do to her?"

"Oh God, what didn't we do to her?" Jess smirked. "We literally made her life a living hell! We used to steal her lunch money and make her eat mud from the playing field instead, beat her until she couldn't walk straight, stuff her panties with stinging nettles; one time when we heard she was allergic to nuts we have her eat a whole pack of peanuts then stole her epipen. Oh my God it was so funny, she literally almost died!"

Smiling wistfully, Jess sighed and to Rose's great relief, finally let her nipple go.

"You know I can't actually remember what happened to her in the end... I think maybe she had a breakdown or something? Anyway, it was a really fun few years."

"Well I'm glad to have you on board Jess, a healthy dose of bullying is just what Rose needs," Michelle nodded. "Amber, how about you?"

"Well I guess... this all seems a bit much," Amber looked utterly bewildered. "Is there really no other way to treat her?"

What was that? Was Amber sticking up for her? Rose looked pleadingly at her sweet, young colleague, the only person so far who seemed to be able to sense how wrong this was. Could she finally have a lifeline?

"Ah now don't worry, doubts at this stage are perfectly normal; it's a lot to take in. Evelyn, perhaps we need to give a demonstration?"

"Yes I think that would be best," Evelyn agreed. "I'm sure once you see how unwell Rose is for yourself, you'll understand why we need to take such drastic action."

"Okay Rose," Michelle took up position beside her patient's head and rested her hands on one of the leather shoulder belts that held her in place. "We're going to let you out now, but once we do I want you to remember not to confuse that silly little head of yours by trying to think for yourself. Just keep that mind blank and do everything we tell you, okay?"

"Y-yes Nurse Scott," Rose mumbled, so utterly filled with fear and shame she doubted she'd be able to think for herself either way.

"Good girl. Oh, and since your colleagues are going to be helping with your treatment I don't think it's appropriate for you to call them by their names either. From now on you should refer to them as Miss Amber and Miss Jess. Understand?"

"And going forwards, you can refer to me as Mistress in public too from now on," Evelyn added. "There's no need to save you the embarrassment anymore, you cam simply embrace your new position in life."

"Yes Mistress," Rose agreed sadly.

Her belts were unbuckled and her cuffs unlocked, finally freeing her from her bizarre prison. With drugs and powerful hormones still raging around her system, she felt like a baby giraffe as she stepped from the chair, rocking and unsteady on her feet. Fortunately Evelyn was there steady her, wrapping a powerful arm around her waist to steady her. Oh God, thought Rose, even that had her flushed with arousal.

"Now Rose," Evelyn squeezed her hip just a little tighter and spoke softly into her ear. "I'd like you to kneel down and ask Miss Amber if you may kiss her feet. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes Mistress," Rose replied robotically, still overwhelmed by the way her life was spiralling out of control. She knelt down as instructed, looked up at Amber like a frightened puppy and forced herself to ask: "M-miss Amber, may I please kiss your feet?"

The confused nineteen year old looked down at Rose as though she had two heads, but after a moment shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah I suppose, you'll need to take my shoes off though."

With trembling hands, Rose cupped the low heel of each of Amber's shoes in turn and gently eased them free, revealing the mixed race girl's pretty, pale feet within. The young girl now barefoot and wiggling her toes impishly, Rose did as she was told; lowering her head to the floor as if praying to some divine Goddess, and gently planting kiss after kiss across her friend's smooth, caramel skin.

"Oh my God, this is so fucking weird," Amber stifled a laugh, apparently getting over the shock and now starting to find the spectacle as amusing the others.

Before today Rose was certain she'd hit rock bottom, but she now knew there was a long way left for her to sink. Never in her life had she felt more degraded than she did kissing the feet of a girl six years younger than her, who just a few months ago she'd welcomed to the company and helped show the ropes of what was her first ever job; with whom she shared a pleasant coffee and a chat first thing every morning, but now looked down at her like she was some kind of freak.

"Yes, it's quite a pathetic sight isn't it," Evelyn grinned. "And believe me this is just the start of her depravity. Now Jess, could you give me a hand here please."

Evelyn and Jess took up positions, knelt either side of Rose's buttocks, which at that moment were wiggling in the air as the Irish girl bent her head to Amber's feet. Reaching into her pocket, Evelyn removed a small bullet vibrator, which she passed across the pale, swinging bottom to Jess.

"Alright, if you could please turn that onto the lowest setting and place it against her cliterous?"

At the push of a button the device gave out a quiet hum, which was soon muffled as Jess worked it between Rose's legs and up into her pussy. The moment it made contact with her clit, all Rose's troubles were forgotten. Suddenly it didn't matter that she was kissing her friends feet, it didn't matter that she was being abused and degraded; all that mattered was the pulsing vibration of pure ecstasy now ripping through her body.

"Ahhhhh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuck!" Rose moaned into Amber's toes.

"You see, she may repress it day to day, but look how quickly the mask slips with just a little stimulation and a few kisses of a woman's feet," Evelyn explained.

No, it wasn't the feet doing this to her, it was the drugs! It was all the drugs, Rose thought desperately; though all that came out was a lustful groan.

"Yeah there's no way she's not loving this," Jess agreed.

"I think I'm starting to see what you mean," Amber nodded. "You know, she actually looks kind of cute kissing my feet like that. I think I quite like it."

"Wonderful, in that case perhaps we should make this a regular part of her routine. What do you think Rose?" Evelyn asked innocently.

"Uhhhhh," Rose breathed heavily, overcome by the delicious vibration between her legs.

"Sounds like a yes to me! In that case I think from now on you will spend a minimum of one hour per day worshipping Amber's feet. You can rub them, kiss them, lick her soles and suck her toes; her feet are going to become a very big part of your life!"

"What about my socks? I go to the gym a lot and always have really sweaty socks in my gym kit. I think I'd like her to spend some time sniffing them since she likes my feet so much," Amber declared, clearly growing in confidence.

Michelle certainly seemed to approve of this suggestion.

"Actually we do find that inhaling pheromones can really help the process, so I think being made to sniff Amber's sweaty socks could really help with Rose's treatment. Perhaps Amber could spend some time with her each day to make sure this happens?"

"Oh I'd be happy to! Maybe instead of taking a lunch break, she could sit under my desk and sniff my socks instead?"

"I think that's a wonderful idea," Evelyn beamed. "In fact we're being so productive, perhaps we should have a little chat about Rose's new role. Of course if Rose has any objections, I'm sure she'll let us know."

She objected! Of course she objected! But somehow Rose just couldn't get the words out her mouth. It was like a hazy fog was clouding her brain; all she could concentrate on was Amber's feet, and how good she felt now she was kissing them.

"Well the first thing to note is that Rose is now going to be far too stupid and horny to be trusted with anything other than very simple, menial tasks," Evelyn surmised. "So for that reason, her actual work duties are going to be very much focused on cleaning, fetching drinks, rubbing our shoulders to help us relax; essentially anything that doesn't require her to actually use her brain."

Anxiety swirled in the pit of Rose's stomach. She'd always been so smart, a straight A student and future brilliant journalist; how had it come to this? Best not to think about it, just keep kissing those pretty feet.

"Hey if she wants a job where she doesn't need to think, maybe I could use her as my ashtray?" Jess suggested gleefully. "She'd basically be an inanimate object; hell, she wouldn't need to do anything more complicated than stick out her tongue and swallow when I tell her to."

"Yes, that would be perfect," Evelyn purred. "You could bring in the contents of your ashtrays at home each morning and put it in her coffee too. I've been spitting in it already, but I think some cigarette butts floating around would really help degrade her self esteem."

All four women nodded in agreement, eagerly suggesting other ingredients they could add to her morning coffee. Rose listened miserably, and began to quietly weep between each kiss.

"Jess I think she's a little scared, how about you turn that vibrator up to help take her mind off things?"

As the gentle hum emitting from between Rose's legs gradually became louder and louder, her sobs began to morph into low orgasmic groans.

"Alright so between sniffing socks, kissing feet and swallowing cigarette ash, her mornings are looking pretty full," Evelyn continued. "So I'm thinking we should make use of the afternoons to really help her focus on embracing her lesbian desires."

The vibrators hum was now a piercing buzz that had Rose's chest heaving up and down as her body became overwhelmed.

"I know I for one am going to be spending most afternoons with her busy little tongue buried in my pussy, and if either of you would like to make use of the sluts mouth I'd highly recommend it."

"That sounds like a great idea!" Jess grinned.

"Indeed it does," Michelle agreed. "From a medical perspective, I think she should spend as much time in sexual contact with your bodies as possible. I'd also strongly suggest that alongside this, you begin to incorporate increasing levels of pain and physical discomfort."

"Pain?" Amber queried.

"Absolutely, there really is no better way to erode self esteem than with a healthy dose of physical pain with any sexual activity. You could perhaps tie her in stressful bondage as she serves you orally, apply clamps to her nipples as she kisses your feet, spank her as she sniffs your bottom..."

"Ohhhh God!" Rose cried out in ecstasy, subconsciously rocking her hips to hump the tiny vibrator.

"Wow, she must be really excited for us to treat her like this huh?" Amber laughed.

"She certainly sounds like she is doesn't she?" Evelyn chuckled. "Is that true Rose? Is the horny little slut excited for her life of abuse? Perhaps you're so excited you'd like to cum for us?"

"Ahhhhh yes! Yes please... Please, I want to cum!" Rose pleaded, so overwhelmed with arousal that she cared about nothing else.

"Hmmm well maybe if you beg... just so Miss Amber can see this is really what you want..."

"P-please! Please Miss Amber, I want this... I want this so bad!"

"Really?" Amber furrowed her brow in exaggerated concentration. "You really want to be treated like this?"

At that moment, Rose believed that she really did. If suffering and degradation were the price for pleasure like this, for the release she so desperately craved, it was one she'd pay in a heartbeat.

"Yes! Yes please I want you to humiliate me... I want you to hurt me... I want to kiss your feet, sniff your ass, lick your pussy... I want it all please just let me cum; PLEASE!!"

"Weeeell... alright then!"

"See, look how good Miss Amber is to you! What a lucky girl you are," Evelyn placed her hand over Jess's and the two women pushed the vibrator hard against Rose's clit. "Go on then, cum! You stupid fucking bimbo, cum because you deserve this... cum because it's all you're fucking good for... CUM!"

Rose finally let go and screamed as she felt her body rocked by the most earth-shattering orgasm of her life. The aphrodisiac in her system set every nerve ending aflame with pure pleasure; the explosion of dopamine so intense, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and for the second time in less than an hour, she collapsed once again in a heap on the floor.

The humiliated, broken girl lay naked, panting at the feet of her conquerors for what felt like forever. The image of her begging to be hurt and humiliated played over and over in her head. Why had she done that? How could she be so desperate to cum that she'd say such a thing? Perhaps Michelle was right, and there really was something wrong with her after all.

A hand on her shoulder bright Rose back to reality. She turned, and found herself staring up into the grinning face of the woman who had caused all this in the first place.

"Well you've had quite a day haven't you?" Evelyn smiled almost sympathetically. "I've been planning this since the day I met, and I must say it couldn't have gone any better. You really are the perfect little slut."

"T-thank you Mistress," Rose sniffled.

"You're very welcome. Now the girls and I are going out for a spot of lunch to celebrate. Of course I'd love for you to join, but since you begged us so insistently earlier, I've decided you can stay here and sniff Amber's socks instead!"

Within just five minutes of Evelyn's declaration, Rose found herself bundled under Amber's desk with one pair of the young girl's heavily worn gym socks stuffed in her mouth, and another taped across her nose. Every breath she took filled her nostrils with the scent of sweaty feet, while the same taste danced on her tongue.

Michelle bid her farewell, thanked her for being such a compliant patient and promised to be in touch with details of her upcoming cosmetic surgery very soon. With that, the girls left for their celebratory lunch, leaving Rose alone with nothing to do but taste feet and contemplate the ruin that her life had become.

As she sat in silence, Rose couldn't help but run the events of the past few weeks over and over in her head. Kissing Evelyn's lips... sucking Jennifer's toes... worshipping Amber's feet... sniffing Michelle's enormous, beautiful bottom... oh no, how was she fucking horny again?! Slowly, her hand crept between her legs, and Rose suddenly realised this might not be such a bad lunch after all.