All Comments on 'Rose's Dolly Pt. 10'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

I think Rose may be growing as a partner... and I'm conflicted about that.

Aside from that looks like everyone is having fun/depraved sex. Nikki might not be cut out for being a dom in bed though, seems too focused on consent which is something that doesn't need to exist in that house. I'm curious about what would happen if Dolly took advantage of Rose's super drunken status and put her on the receiving end, would she be able to do it? And more importantly what would Rose do to Dolly in response? We still don't know what happened during/after Iris and Gonza made Rose the cumpdump in WG, and that will forever plague me.

TheSymphonyTheSymphonyabout 2 years ago

It just keeps getting better and better. Good job!

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

So this rating is for all 10 chapters. I really liked this series, I kept expecting Rose to start being a little less homicidal though but with you're the author lol. I can't wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES