All Comments on 'Rose's Dolly Pt. 12'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

Meh, frankly I think that Rose's reaction might go from apathetic to Dolly's treatment to incredibly appreciative of it. The only thing I see her maybe getting mad about is the fake texts.... and maybe the pegging. Either way I don't see her retaliating too bad, she's shown being into dudes and femboys not ladies, so very little chance of Ashley receiving punishment that way.

Gotta wonder tho, will there ever be male on futa again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have a very unpleasant imagination, in addition to being a poor writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll never understand people deliberately choosing to read a story labelled non-consent, and then moaning at the author being "sick" or whatever. Guilty projection I reckon.

Anyway I think all your stories are brilliant, you're a very good writer and your talent for character development is what makes them so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting development. I've read more than one story where the dominant personalities are all on the same page. That's kind of boring. This has some drama and potential conflict which is much better. Especially if Ashley decides she wants to keep dolly as her own little toy. Perhaps Rose gets to play heroine and rescue her dolly.

Freaked212Freaked212almost 2 years ago

Your ability to develop, diversify and evolve your characters is second to none in this genre. You also possess that rare ability where if you ask 100 people to read your stories and then describe the picture they see in their heads, the vast majority will say the same thing. A very talented writer indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skeptical at first tbh but I really do prefer dolly to Nicky now, thank you for constantly putting these out Erin, been reading your shit for years now never been disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great! I can't wait for Rose to learn what the girls are doing and see how she'll react. Hoping for some jealousy and revenge against the girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES