Rose's Dolly Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped hard at that, and spun around to see Ashley standing there with a truly odd grin on her face, intense eyes with some twisted emotion behind them. "Hey Lucy," she said in an airy little coaxing voice, "could you do me a favor?"

Lucy narrowed her eyes. "You want me to do something perverted?"

Ashley nibbled her lower lip. "Not necessarily..."

"Fuck does that mean?"

"YOU wouldn't have to do something perverted," Ashley said, "unless you want to, of course."

"Uh huh. But..."

"But you would be helping me do something perverted. To Dylan, I mean." Ashley shot her a wink.

"Got it," Lucy said flatly. "Ash, could you ask, like, anyone else? Most of them seem to be into this weird shit with you, I really don't wan-- Hey!"

Ashley had grabbed Lucy's arm and was dragging her down the hall to her bedroom. "Oh, come on Lucy, Dylan might not be staying with us too much longer--"

"Let GO of me," Lucy insisted.

"And I'd hate it if you didn't get to play around with him," Ashley went on, undeterred.

"Fuckin'... you do remember I have a boyfriend, right? Unlike you lonely weirdos."

"Oh right, the guy who never washes his foreskin?" Ashley looked at her smugly. "My mistake. You wouldn't want to do anything to risk your relationship with him. He sounds like such a catch."

Lucy hesitated. "I mean... I still don't wanna be a cheater."

"Well," Ashley went on, "is there any fantasy you had that he's unwilling to fulfill? If you get that done by someone else, that's hardly even cheating, right?"

Lucy frowned. "Pretty sure it still is."

"And we can make him do ANYTHING," Ashley said breathlessly, again ignoring what Lucy had just said. "I'm gonna guess Smellydick hasn't got a tongue ring, right?"

"Well, no..."

"Don't you wanna find out what that feels like?" Ashley asked eagerly. Lucy hesitated. "The answer is yes, you do wanna." She tugged on Lucy's arm. "Come on, let's go."

And so Lucy relented, let Ashley drag her, feeling thrown off, her normal confidence evaporated. "I've never... had someone... put their tongue down there..." she muttered.

"Seriously?" Ashley taunted.

"And so I don't know if I'd be able to tell the difference that the tongue ring makes," Lucy went on.

"Oh, you'll know what difference it's making, trust me," Ashley replied.

Inside Ashley's room, Lucy was stunned by how Dylan looked, sitting at Ashley's desk doing his makeup in a mirror; there was a streak of black and a streak of blue in his long blonde hair, long black socks that went up to his knees, a purple and black plaid skirt, a black t-shirt with a big white skull on the front, holes cut out over the eyes of the skull to expose Dylan's nipples and the black stud piercings going through them... Lucy almost thought for a second that the black collar was another goth accessory until she remembered that it was the shock collar. Black stud in the piercing under his nose, thick black eyeliner going all around his eyes, purple eyeshadow to match the skirt. Currently he was applying inky black lipstick to his lips.

"Fuck are you supposed to be, a vampire groupie?" Lucy taunted. Dylan ignored her.

"I thought a goth girl look would be good on him," Ashley explained. "Not exactly how I imagined it, just used what I had lying around."

"Huh," Lucy peered at his top, "never pictured you in a skull shirt."

"Well, it's been a while," Ashley said with a shrug. "Didn't have holes over the nipples when I wore it, to be clear. Those are new. Wanted to have--" she reached down and gave Dylan's left nipple a twist.

"Ow!"

"Access," she said, her eyes burning at Lucy with wicked glee, then, to Dylan, "Hey, turn around and let's see how you did!"

Dylan clearly knew he hadn't done a great job with his lipstick, you could see that in the nervous, pleading eyes he was giving them. "It's so smudgy!" Lucy taunted.

"Yeah yeah," Dylan grumbled.

"Like, you'd think we taught you nothing," she went on.

"Black lipstick is, like, hard mode," Ashley said, in a voice that was almost conciliatory. "Still though--"

"Yeow!" Dylan jolted.

"You have to fix it," said Ashley, grinning cruelly, rubbing the shock collar remote button with her thumb.

Dylan swiveled the chair back to face the mirror. "Fine-- Ow!"

"I think you mean--"

"Yes Mistress, God..."

Ashley smirked at Lucy, who found herself smirking back. A blink, and Lucy looked to the side, "So, uh, what did you have me in here for, anyway?"

"Oh, right!" Ashley went over to her bed, and grabbed the long cardboard box propped up against the bed frame. She stroked up and down the box, and looked back at Lucy, her body visibly thrumming with anticipation. "I got a little toy to use on poor Dolly. Well, kind of a big toy actually..." She pulled a box cutter out of her pocket and tilted the box down onto the floor so that she could open the top and pull out...

"Holy shit, that's a big dildo," Lucy murmured, wide eyed.

Dylan nervously glanced back at the dildo, letting out a high little nervous whine at the sight of it. "Oh God, it's even bigger than Ganza..."

Ashley made an amused face, "What's a 'ganza'? Anyway, don't look so shocked. When you snuck in here to hit on Kim, what did I say? If you came back I'd put a foot up your ass. Well," she held it up," this is a foot long. Now," she smirked at Dylan, "lay down on the bed." He hesitated, so she held up the remote.

Dylan sighed and slunk over to the bed. "I didn't even fix the lipstick," he muttered.

"That's fine," Ashley shrugged, before undoing her jeans and letting them and her panties fall to the floor.

"Jesus!" Lucy scrunched her face up at the sight.

"Oh, don't be a prude," Ashley scoffed. She flounced over to her dresser to pull out a mass of black straps from her top drawer. She began fastening the straps around her hips and legs.

"Just... why would you think I wanted to see that? Like..." Lucy rubbed the side of her face, "are you trying to fuck me too?"

Ashley snorted at this. "You wish." She was attaching the dildo to the front of the harness now. "I don't know, just... ever since two nights ago, when I penetrated Dylan for the first time, I've felt... it's hard to put a word to it. Awakened, maybe. Like I'm alive, in a way I just wasn't before. And I don't know, at this point I'm like, why be ashamed? Why hide it? Why hide anything?" She glanced over at Dylan, who was laying on the bed. "So Lucy, if you could just put his arms up over his head and, like, kneel on them to hold them down, then bend his legs up so that I have access to his ass. And that's all I need from you. Heh. If you like," she shot Lucy that same conspiratorial smirk, "it's a perfect position for you to lower yourself down onto his face."

"Uhhhhmm..." Lucy scratched the back of her head.

"If not, that's fine. Heh. I do wanna see his face when this thing goes up him." A moment passed, then she added. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Lucy nodded, then scrambled to comply.

"Oof!" Dylan grunted as she put her weight on his skinny upper arms. Almost immediately he could feel them start to tingle. "They're already falling asleep, fuck..."

"Oh yeah? God, your arms are fucking puny dude," Lucy taunted.

"I like to think of them as ladylike," he muttered.

"I mean, they're pretty girlish, sure," Lucy said dismissively. She leaned forward to grab his legs, but couldn't reach lower than his thighs. "Lift them for me," she insisted, and when he didn't comply, she gave his nipples a painful twist.

"Ow!"

Lucy let out a little "Hah!" at that, then hesitated. There was a look on her face, thoughtful, like a connection was being made in her brain. Again, she twisted his nipples.

"Nnh!"

"Hehehe..." she let out a soft little giggle. There was a weird fire in her eyes now. Oh fuck, Dylan thought, she's gotten the taste for hurting me too. She nibbled her lower lip. "Lift your legs for me," she said again.

Dylan lifted his legs, which she roughly grabbed by the ankles and bent them up as far as they could go, an uncomfortable stretch. "Jesus, you didn't have him in any underwear, just naked under the skirt?" Lucy said, making a face at Dylan's exposed ass and caged cock.

"Well, like I said," Ashley walked into Dylan's line of sight, the dildo protruding from the harness around her waist, and her lips curled into a wide evil smile, "I wanted access." She seemed to be shuddering with anticipation. Dylan, in his own way, was on the verge of shuddering now too.

"I'm gonna make you cry with this thing," Ashley murmured.

Show no fear. "In your dreams, bitch," he shot back.

Ashley tisked. "Shouldn't talk to me like that." And with that, she pressed the dildo against his sphincter and began pushing it inside.

"Hnngh! Nnnugh..." Immediately it hurt, the thing was a monster, too thick, and being pushed in way too quickly. He squirmed, uselessly, trying to get away, get it out of him, but Lucy was holding him firmly in place. His face screwed up, mouth stretched into a wince, eyes squinted, as he let out high little whimpers.

"Oh yeah," Ashley moaned as she slid the dildo in a little deeper, "there's the face I wanted to see. Poor little goth girl..."

Oh yeah, the goth girl look. He had gotten some enjoyment from seeing his face like this, and suddenly the image of himself as a slutty little goth girl, face full of piercings, thick eyeliner, lips inky black, being penetrated by the huge dildo... well it did something to him. As Ashley ground a little more of the dildo into him he let out a high, girly little, "Ooh!"

"Are you fucking enjoying this?" Ashley asked, in a voice of amused contempt.

"N-no," he said, and then, "Anh!" Another girlish noise as she drove the dildo deeper. He felt a little bit of precum dribble out of his cock cage.

"You're enjoying this." Ashley shook her head. "This was supposed to be torture, you know that, but you're so fucking easy. Wonder how Rose would feel if she knew how slutty you were being." She pushed the dildo deeper.

"Nnnngh, stop it!" The thing was, it did hurt, quite a lot, it wasn't even all the way in yet but he could feel himself being stretched more, filled deeper, than he'd ever been before, and it hurt, badly. And yet... the image of himself as a goth girl being held down by these two dominant women as they made him take it up the ass, he couldn't help finding it erotic. God this was degrading.

One last push and the dildo was buried all the way inside, Ashley's hips pressing against Dylan's buttocks. She sucked in air excitedly. "How do you feel, Dylan?" she asked, in a low voice, curious, taunting.

"Full," Dylan squeaked. Ashley laughed at that. Dylan steadily breathed in and out through his clenched teeth, in an effort to relax himself. No luck, his body stayed tense, nerve endings screaming out in protest at the huge rod buried so deep inside him.

"And how do you feel Lucy?" Ashley asked,

Dylan had been focusing on Ashley throughout this, but at this, he looked up at Lucy, who was looking down at him with this strange expression, an odd, focused, nervous energy behind her eyes. Lucy didn't respond to Ashley, but after a moment, she reached down to give his nipples a twist.

"Ow!"

Lucy let out a little giggle. "I think," and she paused to giggle again, "I think I wanna feel his tongue ring."

Ashley nodded. "Do it!"

Dylan sighed, "Nooo-- Ack!"

With awful swiftness, Ashley had withdrawn a couple inches of dildo and rammed it back in. "Quiet, you."

Lucy, meanwhile, was pulling down the back of her jeans to expose her bare ass. As she lowered it onto his face, he groaned, "Oh God, it smells..."

"It's just sweat you big baby," Lucy taunted. Her round buttocks enveloped his face, the full weight of her body resting directly on his skull, her twitching sphincter resting on his closed mouth. "Hey, you're supposed to be eating it," Lucy grumbled.

A second later, Dylan felt Ashley deal his ass a rough, deep jab with the dildo. Involuntarily, his mouth opened, he let out an, "Argh!" that was muffled by Lucy's ass.

"Well, you heard her," Ashley said, "eat her ass you little slut."

Defeated, he put his tongue on her hole, running it along her crack to make sure she felt the piercing. Quickly, Lucy started letting out long gratified moans, "OooOOOoooohh..." She rocked her body side to side on his face. "Fuck, I see what you mean about the tongue ring, it's-- Hah! Oh, I like how that feels, fuuuuck..." Despite himself, despite everything, Dylan couldn't help falling back into the joy of pleasing a girl with his tongue. Her knees were no longer on his arms, so his hands were free to rise up and grab at Lucy's buttocks, squeeze them, stroke them...

"MMMPH!" He felt Ashley deal him another painful thrust.

"Damn," Ashley said, "and here I was feeling special that you got so into eating my ass. God, you're just a greedy little piglet, aren't you." She slid some of the dildo out and rammed it back in.

"MMRGH!"

"Oooh, it feels interesting to have him grunting into my ass," Lucy said before, her voice dropping to this low tone tinged with sadistic hunger, she added, "do it again."

So Ashley settled into a steady rhythm of swift, hard thrusting, eliciting a steady stream of grunts from Dylan as he kept tonguing Lucy's ass. He tried to focus on the sounds he was eliciting from Lucy, who was gasping and moaning and shaking with pleasure on top of him. After a while of this, Lucy lifted herself off of his face. Disappointing, until he realized she was pulling her pants down further so that her labia was fully exposed. "This is good," Lucy said, "but I need him to eat my pussy."

Ashley started to object, "Nah, he doesn't get to touch our--"

"I don't care," Lucy said, and a moment later she planted her pussy directly on Dylan's mouth. Fuck. It had been so long since he'd felt one, at once the smell, the taste, the feel of the soft slick flesh, was intoxicating. He ran his tongue all over, God, he could feel how aroused Lucy was, her clitoris enlarged, her hole open so wide, just gushing wetness, and with each touch of his tongue she let out appreciative little gasps of pleasure. "Ooooh fuck that feels good..." Soon, Dylan found himself moaning as he ate hungrily at her pussy. God, he'd missed this, God was he grateful for the opportunity to eat pussy again. The thought came slithering across his mind, what would Rose think if she saw him now, if she could know what was going through his head...

"ARGH!" Ashley had just given him a particularly rough jab with the dildo, withdrawing more than half of the length to ram it back in.

As she slowly withdrew the shaft again, she said, "You're enjoying yourself too much. We're not doing this to be nice to you." Another hard slam.

"MMMPH!" His whole body convulsed at that one, and then, "Hnnk!" he felt Lucy's hands reach down to squeeze his nipples again.

"Yeah, you're here to serve us, not the other way around," Lucy said, rocking herself back and forth slightly on his face, "don't get it--"

"Ow!"

"Twisted." And with that Lucy let out a little cackle.

Ashley kept giving him hard thrusts with the dildo, and the way Lucy was tugging on his nipples he almost thought she was trying to rip the piercings out. But Dylan had gotten good at tuning out pain, particularly when he had a task at hand. And the task, right now, was eating Lucy's pussy, licking voraciously at her opening while rubbing his lower lip against her clit, listening as she moaned, feeling her rock back and forth on his face, her juices dribbling down the sides of his mouth... From her breathing, he could tell she was close.

"Why," Lucy gasped, "is it so," a couple of quick breaths in and out, "FUCKING hot to hurt him? OHHhhhh..."

So she's a squirter, he thought as her juices blasted out all over his face. Nice.

Once Lucy let out her last post-orgasmic exhalation, Dylan heard Ashley say, "Alright, get off him now." Mercifully, she was holding the dildo still inside him for the moment.

When Lucy had gotten off and was kneeling on the bed on the side of him, he could see Ashley looking down with a now-familiar expression of amused contempt. "Pleased with yourself?" she asked.

Dylan shrugged. "Kinda."

"Mm. You know your makeup is smeared as fuck, don't you... Dolly?"

At this, Lucy looked down at her crotch and burst out laughing. "Fuck, I'm, like, covered in black lipstick. Oh man... I'm really kind of a freak now, huh?"

"Well, we all are," said Ashley. She cast a malicious gaze down at Dylan, then blinked. "But I think that's enough for tonight, yeah?" She began slowly sliding the dildo out of him.

Dylan let out a deep exhalation. "Sure, yeah," he said. His body started to relax, really relax, and despite everything he felt kind of elated, like he'd had an intense exercise session and it'd been hard but now that it was over he felt kind of good, all the bad feelings purged. He was able to hold onto this feeling until the moment Ashley had withdrawn the tip of the dildo to the edge of his sphincter, at which point she drove it back in down to the base in one terrible thrust.

"HAAAUUNNGH!" A deep guttural noise, more shock than pain. The pain came a moment later, every inch of his colon stinging from the sudden intrusion, he made desperate little, "Nnh, nnh," noises.

"Oh yeah, I was lying, sorry," Ashley said, grinning evilly. She started slowly withdrawing the dildo again, but this time there was no relief, just awful dread and anticipation. He tried crawling away, but Ashley said, "Hold him down for me Lucy."

"Uhh yeah, sure." She sounded dazed, but she still shimmied over to kneel again on his arms, holding him down.

"Don't cover his face again," Ashley ordered. The tip of the dildo was on his sphincter again. A few moments awful tension and then--

"AUUUNGH FUCK!"

Ashley smirked. "I wanna see his face. I'm gonna finally see you cry, you little bitch."

Dylan's deep wails were audible to Kim in the common room as she sat on the couch trying to study her Spanish notes. "Wonder what Ashley's up to," she said drily.

Emily, who was cuddled up against her, huffed. "She's hogging him, is what she's doing."

"Well yeah," Kim said. "Just, he's never been this loud before. It'd be concerning if I, like, cared about his well being."

They sat there in silence for a few moments, the sounds of Dylan's cries of anguish still audible, when they heard a knock at the front door. Kim got up to see who it was; peering through the interior door, she saw Rose Nail outside. Her eyes widened and she darted back over to the couch.

"Who was it?" Emily asked.

Before Kim could respond, Rose began banging on the door again. "Hellooooooo? I've come to see my Dollyyyyyyy..."

"We don't want her to see her Dolly," Kim muttered to Emily, body tense.

Just then, they heard a smashing noise. Kim and Emily whipped their heads in the direction of the noise to see that a window had been shattered, a flash of a baseball bat briefly glimpsed in the window before, seconds later, it burst through another window. Another girl, with short blonde hair, Kim recognized her from Sodom House, grinned at them through the shattered window. "Hiya!" she said brightly. "I think you wanna let my friend in, unless you're really into broken glass I guess."

Kim hesitated a moment, then, nervously, got up to walk toward the door. When she opened it, she was greeted by a swift punch in the gut from Rose. Kim let out a low, "Oof!" and doubled over. Rose marched past her, followed by the tall girl with the curly dark hair Kim had seen at Sodom House, then Skye, who regarded Kim with a look of concerned disapproval, and bringing up the rear the girl with the baseball bat.

Rose strode into the center of the common room, flanked by the other futas, drinking in the quiet wide eyed looks of fear she was getting from the few girls scattered around the room. She put on a big fake smile and, in a voice that could almost be mistaken for friendly, said, "Where's my Dolly? Huh? Where is she?" She looked around the room at the girls, who all sat, unspeaking. "See, I just wanna find my Dolly and leave, but my friend Iris here, well," she tisked and shook her head, "it's been a while since she's gotten to smash anything up with her baseball bat. So--" she did a head tilt in Iris' direction; Iris struck the little porcelain lamp on the little table next to the couch Emily was sitting on, causing it to topple to the floor and crack.