Rose's Dolly Pt. 13

Story Info
Ashley's plans for Dolly are interrupted by Rose's return.
12k words
4.61
11.5k
11

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, coercive, and painful sex, as well as some mild nonsexual fighting. Proceed with caution.

*

Ashley was up early, feeling edgy. She spent a while pacing in the common room, waiting for Kim to be up. She wanted badly to get her hands on Dylan again, she still had so many ideas for things to do with him, and she was intent on getting as many of them out of her system as possible before Rose returned.

Of course it didn't come as a surprise to Ashley when Kim came down from her room with Dylan, but the fact that Emily was with her, that was weird. Despite her edginess Ashley could manage a knowing look and a smug little grin. "Have fun last night?"

"Yeah yeah," Kim grunted, seeming tired.

As they got closer Ashley could perceive hickeys on both girls' necks. "Hey Emily, Kim didn't take advantage of you last night, did she?"

Kim scoffed, "No."

But this overlapped with Emily saying, "Yes," in a low voice with a wide, strange grin. Kim blushed.

"Okay, well anyway," Ashley brushed her hair behind her ear, "I'd like to borrow Dylan for a while."

"Sure," Kim said with a shrug, and she shoved Dylan toward Ashley.

Dylan was glaring at Ashley resentfully. Good. She stroked up and down his upper arms with her fingernails. "So," she smirked, "did you have a good time last night?"

"No," Dylan muttered.

"Aww, poor you," said Ashley, "why don't you come back up to my room for a while?"

Dylan sighed bitterly. Ashley took his hand and led him back toward the stairs. Dylan looked back at the other girls, "Don't leave me alone with her."

"Oh hey Ashley," Kim said, "don't forget about this," and she tossed Ashley the remote for the shock collar.

Dylan glared at Kim. "Hate you."

Ashley led Dylan up the stairs with hands clutching at his shoulders. "I'm kind of surprised," she taunted, "that you aren't enjoying the chance to play around with all these girls."

Dylan scoffed. "More like them playing with me," he muttered bitterly.

"Well," they were up the stairs now, walking down the hall toward Ashley's room, "lots of guys are into that, too. You clearly are, given that you jizzed all over my bed with my vodka bottle up your ass."

Dylan sighed. "I dunno. Just, would rather be with Rose anymore. She's," he hesitated, seeming embarrassed to say it, "all I really want now."

At this, Ashley decided to keep probing. "And, uh, do you think she feels that way about you?"

Dylan considered this for a moment. "I don't really know if I'm all she wants. What I do know," he cast a look at her, contempt mixed with pity, it threw Ashley off for a moment, "is that she's very possessive of me."

Show no fear, Ashley told herself. "Oh?"

"Oh yeah. Her other futa friends want me, but they don't ever want to mess around with me because Rose would object. They're, like, about as strong as her I think, but for whatever reason they're scared of displeasing her." He looked Ashley up and down. "You're, what, five nine?"

"Five nine and a half," Ashley said, a bit defensively.

"Mm. Tall for a girl. Not for a futa though," Dylan said drily.

She rolled her eyes and opened the door to her room to lead Dylan in, sitting him down in her computer chair. "Well, I'm not too concerned about Rose," Ashley lied. "She hasn't even tried to get in touch with you since I took your phone. I think maybe she's forgotten about you."

Dylan showed no particular emotion. "We'll see. Kinda doubt that though."

Ashley ignored this. "I wanna see," she said, "how you look with some rings in your new piercings."

He actually seemed a little enthusiastic about this idea. "Okay, yeah, let's see- OW!"

She had given him a shock. "Not 'yeah', what do you say to me?"

Angry eyes again now, "Yes Mistress."

"Very good," she said smugly. She got out a metallic pink little stud and brought it in toward the medusa piercing just above his upper lip. He flinched as she brought it in. "Hold still, you don't want me to jab your face, do you?"

Once that one was in, she got out some little flower-shaped studs to go in the ears. Seeing him squint at them, she said, "They're little lillies. Seemed appropriate, don't you think?"

He looked ashamed of himself after she said that. Good.

After that she stuck a black metal stud in the tongue piercing, and then had him take his shirt off so she could put little silver bars with silver balls on the ends through the nipple piercings. She looked down at him approvingly. "Wanna see how you look?"

"Dyeah- Ah!" He scrunched his face up. "Da tongue ring keepth banging into da top of my mouf."

"Oh, poor you," Ashley teased. She handed him a little hand mirror. "Take a look!"

It was strange, Ashley thought, that after so long hating him, after all the torments she'd inflicted, she could look at him examining himself in the mirror and see the quiet delight on his face at how he looked and feel kind of happy for him. Kind of proud. "He liiiikes it," she teased.

"Dyeah I do," he said, smiling slightly.

"It's a good look on you," she said, "makes you look kind of edgy, you know, kind of alternative." She sidled up behind Dylan and ran her hands through his long blond hair. "I wonder how you'd look with a couple streaks of black in your hair. Or maybe some blue."

"Maybe..." Dylan seemed thoughtful.

Ashley ran her hands down from his hair to Dylan's shoulders. "Maybe a whole goth girl look, with tight black jeans and big platform boots and a shirt with fishnet sleeves."

"And black lipthtick?" Dylan asked, and then, "Ow!"

Ashley's hand had found its way to his nipple and given it a sharp twist by gripping the piercing. "You like that?"

"Nnh! No!" he squeaked.

"No?" Ashley twisted the nipple harder. "We say 'Yes Mistress', don't we?"

"Nnh! Fucking stop!"

"Say it," she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yes Mistress!" he gasped desperately.

But she didn't release his nipple from her grip. His feet started to urgently stomp on the floor, desperate pained shallow breathing through his nose. "Yes Mistress!" he said again. "YES MISTRESS YES MISTRESS!"

"Oh, what, do you want me to stop?" Ashley said.

"YES MISTRESS!"

"You want me to stop?" she said again.

"FUCK! YES!"

"Then get on the floor, on your back," Ashley said, "and take your little booty shorts off."

She released the nipple. Dylan scrambled to comply, hastily standing up and sliding the shorts off before laying on his back on the floor.

"Legs in the air," Ashley added.

As Dylan raised his legs, he noticed that Ashley was sliding her jeans off. "What are you doing?" he asked nervously.

She grinned evilly at him. "I wanted to see how that tongue ring feels."

His face scrunched up. "You want me to eat your pussy?"

"Nah. You don't get to touch my pussy. You're going to rim me."

He sighed. "Please, no."

"We don't say 'no', do we?" Ashley said in a threatening tone. "What do we say?"

"Like, the piercing is fresh, there's a higher risk of infection right?"

She rolled the back of her panties down. "Oh, hun, I don't... care? What do we say instead of 'no?'"

Defeated, he slumped his head back and said, "Yes Mistre- mmf!"

She cut him off by sitting her ass right on his face. Ugh, he hated himself for it, but some base part of him responded positively to the feeling of his face being sat on. His caged cock, he noticed, was trying to get hard again. He grunted softly.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Ashley asked, "use your tongue on it." But he hesitated, laying there with his mouth shut until he felt her hands grab both of his nipple rings and twist them, hard. God, his nipples were so much more sensitive now that they were pierced, it hurt like a bitch. "I said use your tongue."

So he pressed his tongue into her hole, licking against the tight flesh of the sphincter. There was a soft, "Ah!" when the tongue made contact, followed by a longer, "Oooh..." when she felt the piercing against her hole. He could feel her body trembling slightly from the sensation, her breathing already shuddering. "Ohhh, that little spot of cool metal on the warm tongue, fuck..."

At some point, he didn't notice when, his hands had gone up to grab at her buttocks. He felt like such a slut, he hated her, hated this debasement she had inflicted on him, he certainly hadn't thought he wanted to do anything with anyone besides Rose, and yet there was enjoyment in this. Yes, her buttocks were firm and felt nice in his hands, and he liked the feeling of his face being buried between them, but more than anything, he realized, he was a slut for giving pleasure, the high feminine noises of enjoyment he was drawing from her lips.

A few minutes in, he felt her fingers prodding at his sphincter. He let out a muffled "No" at this touch.

"Tell me," Ashley said, "what's the most fingers you've ever had up you?"

Still muffled by Ashley's ass, "Like, two?" Rose of course delighted in stretching Dylan's hole, but she generally didn't do it with her fingers, preferring to jump to ramming her cock up his ass as quickly as possible.

"Hmm," Ashley's voice sounded like she was smirking, "well then I'm gonna put three up there."

Dylan let out an exasperated groan.

Her fingers left his hole for a few moments, then returned slick with saliva. He felt her pressing her index finger hard against the outside and, much too fast, drove it deep into him, up to the knuckle in a single swift push.

"Mmf!" More shock than pain, it was uncomfortable but nothing he wasn't used to.

"One..." Ashley said as she withdrew it. Once it was mostly out, she pressed her middle finger up against her index and rammed them both inside.

"Argh!" Alright, that was painful, and then, "MMF!" he felt her spreading her two fingers apart inside him, the stretching of his hole was intense, too much all at once, he squirmed desperately beneath her.

"Heh. It's like I'm making the peace sign inside you, huh?" She gave him a couple of rough shallow jabs with her fingers, making him quiver and whimper beneath her, making him clench his lips shut.

"Hmmm," Ashley shifted her weight on his face, "I like the way it feels when you're moaning into my ass. Give me that tongue again," and she gave him another jab. "Little bitch."

He felt abject doing it, but he stuck his tongue back out and dragged it across Ashley's crack. She let out an appreciative moan and breathed, "That's a good slut."

He felt a little precum dribble out of his cock cage and onto his belly when she said that. He felt gross. But he kept tonguing her.

It was stupid, in retrospect, to leap to the hope that when she slid her two fingers out of his ass she was done. He should have been able to guess, really, that she was just going to drive back into him with three fingers now.

"Ow! Ow ow ow!" He really wasn't expecting how sharp the difference was between two and three fingers being shoved up him, he'd expected the two fingers would have prepared him for the sensation. No such luck, she rammed all three fingers all laying next to each other in a row, stretching him all at once much wider than Rose's cock ever did. He was fighting hard to get away, arms and legs struggling to get her off of him and stand up, but Ashley put her feet on his arms to hold him down and rammed her fingers into him as deep as they could go.

"No, you take it," she growled, "you fucking take it you little bitch. Hrrrgh," she mashed her ass harder into his face, "lick my ass again."

So he poked at her hole with his tongue, tears welling in his eyes as she gave him a series of rough thrusts with her three fingers, making him writhe and struggle uselessly beneath her, can't take it, can't--

Ashley's phone made a short pinging noise. "Ooh," she said, "everyone's awake now." All at once, she yanked her fingers out of Dylan.

"Oof!"

"Shut up." She got up off him to grab her phone off her desk, typing a few words. She shot him an amused look.

"Wh-- what's going on?" he asked.

"You'll see," Ashley said airily. Dylan frowned at her. "Oh, don't worry," she added, "it's nothing degrading. Heh, for now."

It was good practice, Dylan had to admit. The girls were lined up in a row and one by one he had to do their faces, exactly how they wanted. If he made a mistake, he'd get a shock and have to fix it.

The thing that kept threatening to screw him up was the commentary. While he was trying to put foundation on Ashley's face, Lucy was on her phone and said, "Ugh, my stupid boyfriend keeps bugging me to suck his gross cock. Hey Dolly," she shot him a cruel smirk, "you could help me out right?"

Dylan didn't look up from his work. "Suck your boyfriend's cock for you? That wouldn't make you jealous?"

"He never washes under his foreskin," Lucy said, "so it always smells bad. I'm sure it tastes awful. But you're a gross little slut aren't you Dolly? You'd get off on that right?"

"I don't suck man cock," Dylan grunted.

Ashley's foundation was done, and looked about perfect. Dylan was trying to apply her lipstick now. "You'll do what we tell you to do," Ashley said.

"Please don't move your face," he muttered.

"Oh, Rose has told me all about what a gross little slut Dolly is," Kim interjected. "Like, did you know he ate his own cum off the bathroom floor of a bar once?"

Dylan winced at the peal of laughter from the girls. "What the fuck?" Lucy shook her head. "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard."

Ashley shot Dylan an amused contemptuous look. "I can believe I let you lick my asshole with that mouth."

A beat. "You did WHAT?!" Lucy was looking over at Ashley with an incredulous expression.

Kim nibbled her lip. "Less gross than Sabrina."

Sabrina sighed. "Don't..."

"No, what did you do?" Lucy insisted, "You can't just say that and not elaborate."

"She licked HIS asshole," Kim said, smirking.

Rubbing her face, Lucy looked stunned. "Oh my God..."

An odd grin on her face, Emily added, "I put my dick up his ass."

"MY dick, you mean," Kim said.

Lucy looked between the other girls. "You guys... are joking, right?"

"I mean, it's a dildo not a dick," Kim said, "we're not secret futas."

"Why... what..." Lucy sighed. "You all are going crazy. I thought we were just teaching him makeup."

"Well, that's part of it," said Ashley. "We're training him to be a good sissy."

"I'm done with your face," Dylan muttered, stepping away from Ashley.

"Mirror," Ashley snapped, and Dylan handed her a little hand mirror. She spent a while studying her own face. "Very good," she said. "Almost perfect, but--" she clicked the shock remote.

"YEOW!"

"The eyeliner is just a little bit asymmetrical, see? Left eye's a little too thick." Dylan just looked at her resentfully. "So," Ashley went on, "fix it."

Dylan let out a deep, beleaguered sigh. "Yes Mistress."

Close to an hour later, he was at the end of the line, doing Emily's sparkly green eyeshadow, when they heard a knock at the front door. Ashley stood up to look; it was Rose, fuck. "I've got it," Ashley said, walking toward the door. Probably, from the angle they were at, no one else could see who was at the door. Try to act calm, try to act calm, Ashley told herself.

"Hiya Ash," Rose seemed fairly chipper, no sign she knew something was up yet. "I came here to collect my Dolly. How's she been doing?"

"Oh, he's learned a lot," Ashley said. "We're having him practice by doing all our faces. He's very focused on his work right now though, don't think he'll want to come out."

"Okay, well then I'll come in and watch her go." Rose took a step toward the door.

"Like I said," Ashley was pretty sure she wasn't showing fear, "he's very focused on his work, don't think he'd appreciate the distraction."

Rose was starting to get annoyed, Ashley could tell. "Well, maybe I don't care, I just wanna see her." Another step toward the door.

Ashley took a step back so that she was blocking the door. "I'm not letting you in." Goddammit, that was harsher than she intended.

Rose inhaled sharply. "Why not?"

Ashley looked down. Think of something, think of something. An even, self-soothing exhalation, and then her eyes met Rose's. "Look," she said, "I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you this, but," performative sigh while she came up with the rest of the sentence, "he doesn't want to see you anymore."

A series of stunned blinks. "Excuse me?"

Manic energy suffused Ashley's body as she continued ad libbing. "Oh yeah, he told us all about how mean you were to him, he really doesn't want to come back to you."

"Is that right," Rose said in a low menacing voice. "Then why didn't she say any of that to me when she was texting me?"

Fuck. Really could have planned this better. Show no fear. Ashley shrugged, "How should I know?"

"Tell me," Rose went on, "if you're such a good fucking friend to my Dolly, why are you still calling her 'he'? Don't imagine she'd like that..."

No reply.

"You're full of shit," Rose snarled.

"Believe what you want," Ashley said with another shrug, "but I'm not letting you see him. And I'm not letting you in."

And in a swift movement Ashley slipped behind the door of Gamma house and closed it behind her.

Rose was angrily pounding on the door. "I'm coming back you little skank," Ashley could hear her growl and, after lingering outside for a few moments, she stomped off.

Okay, Ashley said to herself, that's fine. What's the worst she could do, really?

Still standing in the space between the interior and exterior doors, she felt Dylan's phone buzz in her pocket. Message from Rose, "I'm coming to get you sweetie." Whatever.

Priority one, Rose thought as she stomped back toward Sodom House, was giving Dolly that reassurance. Priority two was marshaling the troops. Group text to the other futas, "We're at war."

As she marched across the central quad, she contemplated exactly how she would destroy Ashley with her bare hands. Her phone buzzed. It was Iris, saying, "Sick! Who with?" Rose smirked to herself. She had this.

"Who was that?" asked Sabrina as Ashley reentered the common room.

Ashley shrugged. "Some drunken frat boy, here to be a pest."

"Damn," that was Lucy, "pretty early in the day to be plastered."

"Yeah, well," Ashley shot back, "all frat boys are degenerates, aren't they Dylan?"

"Yes Mistress," droned Dylan. He handed Emily a mirror and then took a step away from her. "All done."

Emily spent a while examining herself. "I can't see anything to criticize Dylan," and she smiled at him, "you did a really good job!"

Dylan seemed genuinely pleased with himself. "Thank y-- OW!"

Emily had her finger on the shock remote button. She giggled. "Sorry, can't help myself."

Lucy looked at Emily dubiously, and glanced around the room at the other girls. "I'm starting to think all sorority girls are degenerates too."

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

As she went through her classes for the day, Ashley tried to not think too much about Rose, and what would happen if she returned. It'd be fine, surely, Rose talked big, but it was all talk. Right?

She distracted herself by instead fuming about Lucy, how judgmental she'd been about her and the other girls playing with Dylan. Ashley had noticed how much joy Lucy got out of teasing Dylan, so she knew Lucy had a mean streak and Ashley was certain, absolutely certain, that she could tease that mean streak out into something more extreme. And she was determined to do so while she still had Dylan in her grasp.

When Lucy returned to Gamma House from class, she peeked in through the window to make sure nothing perverted was happening in the common room. Normal stuff, just a few girls reading on different chairs. So, she stepped inside, and walked through the common room up the stairs to walk down the hall in the direction of her room until she was stopped by a finger tapping on her back.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers