Rose's Dolly Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're just gonna keep breaking your things until I find my Dolly." Rose scanned the room for a few seconds, plotting a next move.

The silence was broken by a loud cry from upstairs. Rose perked up. "That's her. Come on."

The commotion downstairs was perfectly audible in Ashley's room, and Ashley might have heard it, might have noticed Lucy tense up and mouth, "What the fuck..." But she was too caught up in the task of fucking Dylan rough and brutal, sliding the massive length of her strapon out and slamming it back in as hard and fast as she could, watching his scrunched up face. His eyes looked wet, yes, good, but the tears needed to run down his face, she wanted to see it, bad. And she could see on his face that he was still holding on, still trying not to give in. But she could break him. Oooh, she wanted to break him.

Was the back of the dildo pressing into her pubic region somehow stimulating her clitoral tissue through the flesh? Was that why she was rapidly approaching what felt like it was going to be the most intense orgasm of her life? Or was it just the eroticism of the moment, the power she was wielding over Dylan, the pain she was inflicting, revenge, sweet revenge...

It didn't break her focus when the door swung open behind her, when she heard Rose's voice saying, "You," in a deep guttural growl. Nothing broke her focus until she felt Rose's arms grab her and yank her away from Dylan, pulling the dildo out and ruining the momentum toward her orgasm.

"No!" Ashley broke away from Rose's grip and tried to rush back toward Dylan, but suddenly Rose was in front of her. Rose grabbed the dildo with both hands and snapped it off of the harness.

Ashley was furious. "I just bought tha--"

Rose whacked her in the face with the dildo, then did it again, and Ashley dropped to the floor, face stinging. A second later, Rose descended on her, wrapping her hands around Ashley's neck and squeezing.

"I'm gonna kill you," Rose growled, eyes burning with homicidal fury. As she slammed Ashley's head into the floor repeatedly, she was ranting through clenched teeth, "Dolly! Belongs! To me! You! Do not! Get! To--"

"Rose, stop it, please." That was Dylan, on his feet now, standing behind her. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't do this."

"Why not?!" She whipped around to face Dylan, releasing Ashley's throat. Her homicidal expression seemed to soften slightly at the sight of him. "You don't, uh... You don't fucking wanna stay here with her, right? You don't fucking like her, right?"

"Fuck no," Dylan replied, and he wrapped Rose in a big hug.

"Well... then," Rose seemed to soften slightly, but, "Why not let me kill her?" she demanded.

"Think about it logically," Dylan said, "how many people have seen you? Everyone would know who did it."

"I'll kill them too." At this point Rose wrapped her arms around Dylan and kissed him on the forehead.

Dylan grinned at this, but he kept pushing. "And when the cops come for you?"

"I'll kill them too," another forehead kiss. "I'll kill everyone," kiss, "in the world," kiss, "except you and me if I have to."

"Hmm," Dylan rubbed his head against Rose's breasts, "you really think you could, don't you?"

"Mmm, bitch I know I could," Rose growled.

"You're a fucking maniac, you know that?" Dylan smiled. "But... you know how to make a girl feel special."

Ooh. All it took was being in Rose's arms again and Dolores was calling herself a girl again. Huh.

Rose let out an odd laugh at that. "Hah! Guess I do, huh?"

"C'mon, Rose, let's just go home, okay? I wanna go home."

Rose sighed, "Fiiiiiine."

As they were exiting the room, Dolores leaned down next to Ashley, who was still laying stunned on the floor. "Hey Ash," Dolores said, "you didn't make me cry. Bye."

After they'd left, Lucy, who was still lurking in the corner of the room, walked over toward Ashley. "Hey, you okay?"

Ashley rubbed her bruising throat. "You were fucking useless, you know that?"

"Yeah..." Lucy seemed guilty. Glancing in the direction of the door, she added, "Weird couple, huh?"

"Mmyup," muttered Ashley.

"Kinda jealous of them though, what they have," Lucy said.

Ashley said nothing for a moment. "Get out of my room Lucy."

Rose and Dolores were walking back to Sodom House through the cool evening air, Rose with her arm around Dolores' shoulder, the other futa girls flanking them. Ganza, Dolores noticed, kept looking over at her with a hungry look in her eye. Eventually, she spoke up. "You're a fuckin' sight right now dude."

"Thanks," Dolores muttered.

"I mean, you know, the goth femboy thing looks great on you..." Ganza went on.

"Oh shit," Dolores realized, "I'm still wearing Ashley's clothes. We kinda stole them."

"Heh, nice," said Rose.

"...but also, like, what happened with your lipstick?"

"Oh, right." Dolores suddenly remembered that her lips were this big inky messy smear. She considered bragging that she'd messed them up by eating pussy too hard, but she figured Rose wouldn't like that so much. Fuck, at this point Dolores was actually really struck by how much she'd enjoyed eating Lucy's pussy... and how grim the prospect of never tasting pussy again seemed. Ah well, she thought, looking over at Rose, she'd missed cock too.

Dolores blinked, and realized Ganza was still looking at her expecting an answer. "It got messed up during, you know..."

"The raping?" Ganza had that weird salacious grin on her face.

"Yep," Dolores said. "It looked better than this when I put it on. Still not perfect though..."

"Turn your face, let me get a good look at you," said Rose. Dolores turned toward Rose, who put a hand on her chin. "Your eye makeup looks really good, Dolly. Did you do that?"

Dolores nodded.

Rose smiled. "Look at you. You learned quick."

Now Dolores smiled, and looked to the side, blushing. "Thanks."

"I like the piercings too!" Rose added.

"Oh yeah?" Dolores raised an eyebrow. "Had you noticed this one?" and she stuck her tongue off, showing off the tongue piercing.

Oooh, it was exciting to hear the way Rose inhaled sharply at the sight of the tongue stud. And yet when Rose got that evil grin on her face and held her hand up with her fingers together, poised to snap, Dolores let out a sigh, "Don't."

"Ohhh, I need to fucking feel it baby," Rose murmured.

"Rose, please," Dolores could hear her voice cracking, she hated that, so undignified. "I just..." she struggled to get the words out, "just let me rest tonight, okay?"

She looked up at Rose with pleading eyes. To her surprise, Rose's expression seemed to soften, seemed... sympathetic.

Rose lowered her hand just a fraction of an inch when Iris started saying, in a high-pitched mocking voice, "Ohhh Rose, please don't, I'm soooo tired, waaahhh."

"Alright ladies," that was Skye, "why don't we give them some alone time?"

"Nah, I wanna watch," said Ganza, still looking at Dolores with a salacious expression.

"Ooh yeah," that was Iris, "maybe she'll even let us join in."

Rose rolled her eyes at this. "In your dreams, bitch."

"Aww, that's no fair," said Ganza, "you shared him with the sorority girls."

Rose blinked. "Fuckin'... excuse me?"

Ganza shrugged. "Just seems unfair that you'd share him with a bunch of girls we don't even know and not us."

Rose's eye twitched furiously at this comment, but before she could say anything, Iris jumped in. "Yeah, I kinda thought we were going in there to get him back so we could all share him. Didn't know you were gonna be a selfish bitch about it... Well," she shot an intense look at Rose and clapped the baseball bat against her left hand, "I could still fuck a bitch up with this to get at him."

"You could try," Rose said, wrapping a protective arm around Dolores, "but I'd shove that bat up your ass first."

"You've been dangling him in front of us for too long," Ganza said in a low growl, "I think it's time you shared."

"Alright, girls, c'mon," Skye got in between them, "why don't we just go hunting together, huh?"

"Why should we?" asked Ganza. "We've got a perfectly good slut right here."

There was a tense moment of silence before Skye said, "Yeah, me!" She put her hand on Ganza's crotch, eliciting an aroused exhalation from her. "C'mon guys, it's been forever since you both railed me." She planted a kiss on Ganza's cheek, then Iris'. "So what do you say?"

Ganza looked between Skye and Dolores. "Eh... eh... yeah fuck it." She grabbed a fistful of Skye's hair.

"Ow!" said Skye, but she was grinning.

"Come on you little skank," Ganza said, dragging her in the direction of Sodom House. Iris followed behind.

Dolores noticed Rose mouthing, "Thank you," at Skye as they walked away. Skye just shot her a wink.

Rose and Dolores were alone now, for the first time in days. They stood there a moment in each other's embrace, not saying anything. "I missed you," Dolores said, after a while.

"Hmmm, good," Rose murmured, giving her back a stroke.

"Uh... you missed me, right?" Dolores asked.

"Oh yeah," Rose said, continuing to rub up and down Dolores's back. She seemed to want to say something else but was hesitating. "I... sorta tried to fuck another boy while you were gone, but I couldn't do it."

"Couldn't?" To her own surprise, Dolores was grinning at this.

"Yeah, I dunno, just... didn't seem worth it." Rose shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant.

"Nice." Dolores rested her face against Rose's chest again. She felt a sudden stab of guilt. "I'm sorry about what happened with the sorority girls."

She felt Rose take in and release a deep, steady breath. "You were right, Ashley did seem off. Shouldn't have made you, you know..."

Funny how the mind worked, thought Dolores. It would be completely fair for her to be furious at Rose, and yet all she could feel was grateful for being rescued. And she still felt like she'd betrayed Rose. "I, you know, kind of participated, they made me call them "Mistress", do oral, I... came a few times."

"Yeah, well," Rose seemed unbothered, which was reassuring, "we both know that stuff can happen when you're being raped, you know?"

"Yeah..."

"Hey," Rose had a mischievous grin on her face now, "I could punish you for it, if you feel so guilty..."

"Sounds great," said Dolores, grinning back, "but I would still like to rest tonight, okay?"

"Hmmm..." A second later, Dolores was on the ground, on her back, Rose on top of her, the hardness in Rose's jeans grinding against the fabric of Dolores' skirt. "What makes you think you get to choose the circumstances of your punishment, Dolly? I've got you back," kiss on the neck, "you're mine again," now a sharp bite near the edge of Dolores's jaw. "Have you forgotten what being mine means?"

Dolores said nothing, just reached up and squeezed both of Rose's nipples, hard.

"Nnngh!" The reaction was immediate, Rose's body tensed, her face screwed up.

"I haven't forgotten anything," Dolores said coolly. "Haven't forgotten your weak spot, for one thing. You know I could do this to you any time I felt like, right?"

She released Rose's nipples; Rose looked up at her resentfully. "Maybe I'll just tie your hands together from now on. What would you do then, huh?"

Dolores kissed her forehead. "I'd get fucked. You can overpower me, obviously, I'm just asking you not to."

Rose growled, "But I wanna."

Dolores gave her another kiss. "Do you love me?"

"At the moment?"

"C'mon, it's been a long couple days," Dolores said, petting Rose's hair, which seemed to mollify her. "Let's go home, lay down together, sleep snuggled up together, have a quiet night. Then when we wake up you can just go nuts on me. Sound good?"

Rose sighed. "I'm, like, really horny now baby." Now she was pleading. Interesting.

Dolores gave her head another stroke and grinned. "Then it's very sweet of you to wait til morning."

"Hmmm," Rose ground her cock hard into Dolores's body, her grip on Dolores tightened, "I'm not that sweet."

Dammit. Dolores really felt like the situation had been deescalating. What to do, what to do... She leaned in and licked the side of Rose's face, eliciting a gasp from her. Into her ear, Dolores murmured, "You're a sweet little thing, really, I'll help you see that."

Rose just growled softly at that.

"You said that to me, that time you snuck into my room, when you first started... well, blackmailing me. Do you remember?"

"No," Rose muttered.

"I remember. I kept thinking about you saying that." Dolores sighed. "Back then... fuck, I was a completely different person. And I think there was some awareness of stuff inside myself that I was, like, repressing. And so, consciously I think, there was the fear, that you'd make me sweet, which I kind of took to be the same thing as making me, like, submissive. Faggy, I guess."

Rose snorted. "Well, isn't it?"

"Maybe. But I dunno... I think my mind kept returning to it in part cause, like, every time I thought about you saying that, like," Dolores grinned, "my dick would move. And back then, Dylan would be all like, 'What the fuck, what the fuck...' Heh. I think there was kind of the fantasy, that I couldn't really let myself feel all the way, that you could... absolve me of the need to be a guy, the need to be masculine, to be all arrogant and assertive and stuff. And you did! And," she sighed, almost didn't want to say it, but, "I love you for that, Rose. I don't care that you're a psycho, I just love you for setting me free from that. So... yeah."

Dolores felt Rose take a few deep breaths in and out against her body. "So," Rose said after a few moments, "do you love me enough to let me fuck you tonight?"

Dolores threw her head back. "Rose!"

"What? It's a fair question, ain't it?"

"Just..." Dolores let out an exasperated sigh, "just let's go home, okay?"

Rose lingered there on top of her. Ominous sort of tension coming off her, like she was still poised to strike.

"You can tell me all about how you're gonna punish me tomorrow, okay? While we walk hand in hand..." Dolores clasped her hand over Rose's, which was resting on her chest. "What do you say?"

Rose let out a dramatic, defeated sigh. "Fiiiiiine."

She climbed off Dolores, but they hadn't even gotten onto their feet yet before Rose started describing her plans. "So, since you dared to fuck with my nipples," she was saying, "I've gotta fuck with yours, don't I? Hmm, and now that you've got those piercings, I wanna do something with those. I was thinking I could hang you from the ceiling with chains going through your piercings."

Jesus. "That, uh, sounds pretty intense," Dolly muttered.

Rose shrugged. "Punishment. Maybe I could have you rotating in the center of the room, right, and just lashing you with the flogger, all over your skinny little body. Ooh, maybe I could have you hanging upside down so your face is right at blowjob level, and I'll just be ramming my cock down your throat, and your ass will be facing up toward me so I can spank it, just turn your cheeks bright fuckin' red, then start stretching your hole out with my fingers... Hey, you okay Dolly?"

Dolores had started tensing, clenching her thighs tightly together, making urgent little high whining noises. She slipped her hand out of Rose's to sit down on a bench, panting loudly. "Dick trying to get hard," she squeaked, "still in the chastity cage. It hurts..."

"Oh, right, that," Rose said. Her eyes lit up, and she got a wicked grin on her face. "So, you're trying to stop being horny, right? Trying to avoid sexy thoughts, yeah? Like me sliding my cock down your throat? Or me spanking your round little ass red?"

"Stop it, stop it, stop it!" Dolores protested.

"I'll stop reminding you of how much you want my hard throbbing cock shooting cum into your mouth--"

"Nnh!"

"If," Rose put a hand on Dolores' shoulder, "you let me fuck you, right here, right now. Hmmm, if you're uncomfortably horny, you know I could get you off with just my cock up your ass."

"Rrgh, fine! You can fuck me," Dolores gasped.

"Hmmm," Rose murmured, looking down at her with lust glowing in her green eyes. "Beg me for it."

Oh, goddamn her, thought Dolores, clenching her thighs around her caged cock in an attempt to suppress blood flow. She had to admit, an orgasm probably would make her cock calm down, stop it trying to get hard. "Please fuck me!" she squeaked. "Please fuck the cum out of me, I need it!"

"You need it, do you?" Rose frowned. "I'm confused. You were just trying to get out of being fucked tonight. What am I supposed to think?"

"I said you can fuck me! Goddammit!"

"Alright," Rose said with a smirk, "I'll fuck you out here on the quad, you horny little freak. But first," she unleashed her cock, already rock hard, from her jeans, and pressed it against Dolores's cheek. Dolores, in turn, rubbed it all over her face. God, she'd missed this thing, the feel of it against her skin was electrifying, getting to touch it again was satisfying like a glass of water to someone dying of thirst.

Rose inhaled sharply as Dolores rubbed her face on her cock. "Hmmm, look at you. You were pretending like you didn't want it, but just one touch and you're a slut for my cock all over again."

"Yeah yeah," grumbled Dolores, not even able to deny it, just annoyed to be called out.

"Well what are you waiting for, slut? Suck it-- Ahhh!"

Dolores took the head of Rose's cock into her mouth. The little stud in her tongue danced over the underside of her dickhead before running up to circle around the head until she pressed against Rose's urethra. Dolores looked up and saw Rose was moaning, shuddering, the pleasure she was giving her must be intense. For the first time in a while Dolores felt... powerful. She began sucking up and down on the shaft of Rose's cock, taking more and more of it into her mouth, always making sure her tongue stud was touching the cock flesh, running it back and forth, milking the sweet moans and salty precum from Rose. When she'd gotten the shaft all the way down her throat, her nose nuzzling against Rose's pubic hair, taking in the scent of her, she suddenly felt Rose's hand on her hair pulling her off of Rose's cock.

"Alright, that's enough of that, you're gonna make me bust, Jesus."

"Isn't that what we're going for?" Dolores asked, grinning.

"I thought," Rose said, seeming amused, "that you wanted me to fuck your ass til you came so your dick would stop trying to get hard."

"Oh, right, that..."

Rose tisked. "Too much of a dumb little slut to function. Get on your hands and knees bitch."

Dolores got down on the sidewalk, assuming the position. Rose kneeled down behind her and flipped the skirt up, exposing Dolores's bare ass. "Hmmm there's my little rose tattoo." She gave Dolores's tattooed buttock a smack. "Heh, your ass is still gaping from the dildo. It'll be real easy to--"

"Please take it slow-- ACK!"

Rose had driven her cock into Dolores all the way to the base in one thrust. She let out a little rumble of pleasure, "Hmmmm, just ram it in there. Heh heh." She withdrew slightly and thrust her cock back in.

"Oof!"

"Ah, you love it," Rose purred. "Heh, there's precum coming out of your cock cage, did you know that, Dolly? You're soooo horny, aren't you you little whore?"

"Yeah," Dolores admitted. God, her body was tired by this point, her ass was too tender for this kind of rough intrusion, but she couldn't help it, after all the penetration by inanimate objects the feel of a real cock throbbing inside her was sublime.

"Hmmm," Rose ran her nails up Dolores's back, starting near her tramp stamp and running up under her shirt to her shoulder blades, "I wonder how many strokes it'll take me to get you off." Slowly, deliberately, she slid her cock most of the way out of Dolores before pushing it gently back in, giving Dolores's prostate a slow massage, drawing a continuous moan from her lips. "One..." Rose said, before she began another slow withdrawal and reentry. Dolores was trembling by this point, her whole body shaking with anticipation, already feeling so close to bursting. "Two..." Rose pulled out slowly again, but this time once she was all the way out she rammed it back in swiftly. "Three!" she said triumphantly.