Rose's Dolly Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, just like that, Dolores was pushed over the top, making desperate, "Hah! Haaaahhhh..." noises as the cum shot hard from her caged cock out onto the cement beneath her.

"Heh heh," Rose made some shallow little thrusts in and out of Dolores, which seemed to have the effect of intensifying and lengthening the orgasm, "I know your body too well, don't I Dolly?"

"Ohhhh fuck, I love you," Dolores moaned.

"Oh yeah?" Rose hooked an arm around Dolores's neck and pulled her up into a kneeling position so that her back was pressed against Rose's body, Rose's cock still buried deep inside. "Well good, cause it's about to be Momma's favorite part."

"Oh God," murmured Dolores, the warm flow of post-orgasmic chemicals turning to a cool dread at what was coming.

"And you know I'll have more fun," Rose was running both her hands down Dolores's body to grab at the cock cage, Dolores could feel her fidgeting with it, "if your little dick was out." She unlocked the cage and put it in her jeans pocket.

"You had the key with you this whole time?!" Dolores was furious.

"Hehe, yup." Rose put her hand back on Dolores's flaccid cock.

"Nnh! Fuck it's sensitive." It had been days since Dolores had had any real sensation on her cock, and right now every touch on her post-orgasmic cockflesh felt unbearably intense.

"Oh yeah?" Rose seemed delighted. She gave Dolores a rough thrust. "How about that? Your ass sensitive too?"

"Mmf! Yeah," grunted Dolores.

"Hmmmm," Rose was running her fingers over Dolores's cock, making Dolores tense with discomfort, "I like playing with it when it's soft. So easy to just," and she clenched her fist around it.

"AARGH!"

"Squeeeeeze it," Rose growled. She tugged on Dolores's cock, hard, and dealt her ass a series of rough, firm thrusts.

"Ughhh, you bitch," Dolores muttered.

"Ohhh yessss," Rose murmured, thrust, thrust, "say it again."

"You bitch?"

"No, no, not that, the other thing, what you said when you came."

"I love you?"

"Heh, I know you do you little... AH! Ahhhhahah..."

Dolores could feel Rose's cock widen as it pumped her load into Dolores's guts. The feeling of Rose's jagged needy orgasmic thrusting, paired with the gratified moans Rose was letting out, was causing the blood to flow into Dolores's cock, even Rose's squeezing fist couldn't stop it. She was hard again, for the first time since the cage went on. Fuck, it felt good.

When Rose was finished, she let out a heavy sigh. "Damn. Don't normally cum that fast."

"Yeah, well," Dolores leaned her head back to plant a kiss on Rose's cheek, "it is hot when they tell you they love you."

"Hmmm. Sure is." Rose pulled her cock out of Dolores's ass, and stood up. "Alright Dolly, let's get back to the house. About ready to crash now, fuck."

Dolores lingered there on her knees on the sidewalk as Rose began to walk away. She'd felt so warm when Rose was still pressing her body against hers, now without that touch she felt stale, discarded.

Whatever. She got up on her feet and scampered to catch up with Rose.

They walked alongside each other silently for a while. Rose broke the silence, "So," she said, looking over at Dolores, a wicked little grin on her face, "it really made you horny to hear about me hurting your body, huh?"

Dolores's cock throbbed under the skirt. "Apparently," she said.

Rose looked over at her, a curious glint in her eye. "Why?"

"Not sure..." How could she articulate it? "I guess, I dunno, in the moment, when you do that stuff, it's a lot, like too much, but afterward I really like thinking about it. It's kind of, like, my go-to jerk off fantasy anymore, you hurting me. I guess, I don't know, I like the idea of being... enjoyed by you, so voraciously, so ravenously. Like your desire for me is too powerful for you to control yourself. And I like the feeling of being overpowered. I don't know."

"Hmm," Rose was nibbling on her bottom lip now. "Well, nice. It's hard to find a boy who gets so into the roughness."

Dolores huffed. "I wish you wouldn't call me a boy."

"Right right. Right," Rose muttered, then, "Whah?"

Dolores had grabbed Rose's arm to wrap it around her shoulder. She snuggled up alongside Rose's body. "I like the roughness better when you touch me afterwards. Makes me feel, I dunno," she hesitated for some reason, "loved. You do love me, don't you Rose?"

"You know I do," Rose said, somewhat defensively.

"Then say it," Dolores said, firmly.

Rose leaned in to kiss her temple. "I love you, Dolly."

Dolores smiled at that, but, "What does that mean to you, though?"

Rose let out an irritated sigh, "Dolly..."

"What?"

"Hmf." Rose tried to pull her arm off of Dolores's shoulder, but Dolores held it in place by the hand. "It really is like being with a woman, I swear to Christ..."

"Ha ha," said Dolly. "Now tell me what it means to you."

"I dunno." Rose had a defensive tone. "I guess... I'm just always thinking about when we're together. Like, always always. And I don't want anyone else anymore, which is... super fuckin' weird."

Dolores nodded thoughtfully. "Okay. I can live with that."

"Oh my God," Rose threw her head back, "what do you want it to mean then?"

Dolores considered this a moment. "I guess... I want you to care about me, care what happens to me."

Rose said nothing for a moment. Still looking forward, "Tore me up to see Ashley hurting you."

"Uh huh."

"Like... I really wanted her to die, baby."

"Cause only you get to hurt me, right?"

"Oh yes." At this, Rose pulled Dolores into an embrace, so that they were facing each other. Staring into Dolores's eyes with a feverish, hungry look, "I want all your pain to be mine. And all your pleasure. I wanna be," she ran fingernails down Dolores's back, "everything you feel. And," here she looked away, "I guess, I kinda want you to be everything I feel too."

Dolores leaned in to plant a kiss on her cheek. "I want exactly the same thing."

"Okay then," Rose turned back toward her, enormous grin on her face now, "we understand each other."

Dolores nodded, then pressed herself a little tighter against Rose. "Hmhmmm, you're hard again."

Deep, aroused inhalation from Rose. "So are you."

"Never stopped being hard," Dolores explained. "Fuck, it's been two days since I've been physically capable of an erection. Feels good."

"Yeah?" Rose had an eager look on her face.

Dolores was excited by the idea of fucking out here again, but, "Rose, I don't wanna walk home one orgasm more spent than I am now."

Rose considered this. "Yeah..."

"Unless you'd be willing to carry me?"

Rose snorted. "Fuck no. Alright, let's get back."

They walked alongside each other for a few moments before Rose said, "So Sodom House is 'home' now, huh?"

"Huh. Apparently."

They walked a little further. "Hey Rose?"

"Yes Dolly?"

"I'm leaking your cum all over Ashley's skirt."

"Haha. Nice."

TO BE CONTINUED