Rose's Dolly Pt. 14

Story Info
Rose & Dolly make smutty videos together. Other things occur.
11.8k words
4.7
9.6k
15

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual and semiconsensual sex, as well as extreme, semiconsensual BDSM, some bleeding, malicious misgendering, and threats of serious violence. There's some darkness in this one. Proceed with caution.

*

It turned out that a lot of people liked watching Rose and Dolly fuck.

Not long after the incident with the sorority, Rose had suggested she film them having sex again. "Like old times!" she'd said.

"Hm. You mean back when you were blackmailing me?" Dolores had asked from the spot where she was lounging nude on the bed, wry little grin on her face.

"Yeah, well I did like doing it for its own sake, you know? Liked being able to watch us later on, when you were gone. Like..." Rose was pacing the room, visibly thinking as she spoke, clearly excited, "we could keep coming up with scenarios, little scenes and skits to do, characters, costumes, all that. Maybe we could start an OnlyFans or something, maybe get some money out of it."

"I was under the impression," Dolores said, glancing toward the floor at the tatters of a brand-new dress Rose had torn up during their last session, "that money wasn't an issue for you."

"Heh," Rose let out an odd little choked laugh. "Thing is though, sweetie, the money isn't really mine, you know?" She took a glance around her bedroom. "House isn't mine either. The idea was, my dad bought a house down here for me and my friends to live in while we went to school, but it was an investment, once we graduated he was gonna rent it out to future classes of students."

"Huh." Dolores nodded vacantly, then blinked. "Your dad bought an entire house for you to live in while you studied? You really are spoiled."

"Yeah, well," Rose scratched the back of her head, "the school had concerns about housing us futas in the dorms. Heh. They were gonna make us live in the boys' dorm, allegedly to keep girls safe from us." She shot a salacious grin at Dolores. "Pretty major miscalculation on their part, heh heh. Can you imagine, me and Iris and Ganza each getting a little fuckboy installed in our room."

"Uh huh," Dolores said drily.

"But my dad knew me better than that," Rose went on, "and so he, very generously, came up with this solution." She looked around the room again, an anxious tinge behind her eyes. "But, uh, I don't think I'll be able to keep relying on his generosity after he finds out what I've done."

"Oh right," Dolores said, "you're still getting tuition money from him."

"Ayup."

"Despite having flunked out of school... what, your sophomore year?"

Rose snorted. "I didn't make it to sophomore year. But so yeah... pretty big con I've been running on him. Pretty awful thing I'm doing, honestly. He might fuckin' disown me for this one. Heh." She nibbled her bottom lip and glanced over at Dolores again, a grin springing to her face. "You know, I never actually felt guilty about it before you."

Dolores raised an eyebrow at this. "And what did I do to make you feel guilty?"

Rose shrugged. "I dunno. Be cute, I guess." Deep breath. "Anyway, it'd be good if we had, you know, another source of income. And I've always liked the idea of making, like, erotica. And if we're gonna be dependent on an audience, it'd be best to get started while we still have a roof over our heads, you know?"

Dolores considered this for a few moments. Almost suppressing a smirk, "What do you mean 'we?'"

Sharp inhalation from Rose. "What do you mean 'what do I mean?'"

Dolores let the grin spread over her face now. "You know I'm only with you for your money, right? If that went away, well," she tisked, "I'm not sure there would still be a 'we.'"

"Hmmm," a deep rumble, but Dolores could tell Rose was just going along with the bit, "you're a little brat you know that?"

Dolores sighed. "What a demeaning thing to say. It's a wonder I put up with you. Oh, you know I really should--"

She was stopped mid-sentence by the sound of a fingersnap. The next thing Dolores knew, she was on her knees on the floor in front of Rose, tugging Rose's leather skirt down to pull her cock out and put it in her mouth. Rose let out a gratified gasp when she felt Dolores's lips on her cock. "Ohhh, we both know the real reason you're with me, don't we? You're a slut for my big hard cock, aren't you?"

"Mhmmm," Dolores moaned happily, savoring the feeling of Rose's cock getting harder in her mouth, basking in the delight she got from drawing pleasurable noises from Rose's lips by running her tongue stud all over Rose's shaft.

"Hahhh!" Rose's hand landed on top of Dolores's head. "Let's be real, Dolly, we both-- Ah! Both know you could never leave me. You couldn't live without my cock."

"Mmmm- mngk!" Dolores's moan was cut short by Rose firmly sliding her cock into the back of Dolores's throat, the hand on top of her head now firmly clutching her long blonde hair to hold her in place.

"Ohhhh, and don't think even if you tried to leave, I'd let you," Rose murmured. "You've got me addicted to you now, you dumb little skank."

Rose gave Dolores's throat a series of rough, shallow stabs, Dolores could hear her throat making the deep "Gluck! Gluck!" sounds with each thrust, could feel her eyes watering, could feel time slowing from the lack of oxygen. Bliss. Dolores's own cock, she could feel, was achingly hard, dribbling precum out onto the floor of Rose's room.

As Rose kept deepfucking Dolores's throat, as she pushed herself toward orgasm, she was ranting, "Hmmm, you little whore, how dare you even pretend you only want me for my money. Ohhh, I'm gonna have to punish you for that one, gonna tie you to the chair and whip your little body bloody, gonna bend you over my knee and spank your ass bright red, gonna make you cry you little-- HAH! Ahhhhh..."

Dolores felt Rose's cock widen in her throat as it pumped semen into her esophagus. Rose's grip on her hair loosened as she came, just enough that Dolores could slide the cock out of the depths of her throat and hold it on her tongue so that she could taste the last few spurts of hot gooey cum as they poured from Rose's urethra.

Oh, and so she could inhale through her nose. That was important.

When Rose was finished, she pulled her cock out of Dolores's mouth, and, with a heavy satisfied sigh, slumped onto her mattress. Dolores stayed kneeling on the floor, watching her. "So, uh," she asked after a while, "are you still gonna punish me like you said you were gonna?"

She hadn't meant to sound as eager as she did. Rose clearly registered it, too, the way she grinned and raised her eyebrows. "Only if I can film it."

So, that was their first recording session; Rose uploaded clips to some free site and put the whole video somewhere people had to pay for it. And they kept doing that, recording most days, a few days a week doing a livestream for subscribers. Dolores wasn't really too aware of the mechanics of it, but according to Rose they started getting subscribers almost immediately, and by the end of the first month they'd made a couple hundred from it.

The concepts for the videos varied, but the general rhythm was pretty uniform; the video would open with Dolly getting into some kind of mischief (stealing food that was clearly marked "Do not eat", knocking over a vase and incompetently trying to clean it up) only to be caught by Rose and then sexually punished.

On the day Rose and Dolores had the Big Conversation, it was a livestream day. Dolly was lounging on the bed, on her phone, dressed in a black crop top that showed off her tummy and a pair of black fishnet stockings and the violet plaid skirt they'd stolen from Ashley, her face full of purple and black studs in the piercings, violet eyeshadow and lavender lipstick. She was staring at her phone, trying her best to exude a bratty, entitled vibe while Rose set stuff up behind the camera.

When Rose was finished setting up, she walked into view of the camera. "Dolly, did you do your chores today?"

Dolly didn't look up from her phone. "I'll get to it."

Rose adopted a warning tone. "You were supposed to have them done already."

Dolly let out a loud sigh. "My God, I said I'll get to it, can you just fuck off-- Ow!"

Rose had grabbed a fistful of Dolly's hair and was hoisting her onto her feet. "What did you say to me, you little skank?"

"Nnh, nnh," Dolly grunted from the pain of the yank on her hair. "I said... fuck off?"

Rose let out a deep growl. "Ohhh, that tears it. You don't talk to me that way, not without being punished. Hrrggghh," she grabbed the collar of Dolly's crop top and ripped it open down the middle, exposing her chest and the two round little rings in her nipples. "I like when you have these things in," Rose murmured, and gave Dolly's nipples a twist.

"Ow!"

"Heh heh. Let's hang you from the ceiling with these piercings again..."

"No! Please, God no-- Argh!"

Rose dragged Dolly by the nipples over to the chain that hung from the ceiling. It had been a staple of Rose and Dolly's playtime since Rose had installed it; it was threaded through a screw eye Rose had put in the ceiling and ran down to a crank on the floor that Rose could use to hoist it up and down. At the dangling end it forked into two chains, each with a little hook on the end so that Rose could attach either end to the nipple piercings. Like she was doing right now.

"I beg you, please don't," Dolly whined.

"Heh heh." Once Dolly's piercings were hooked to the ends of the chain, Rose stepped away from Dolly toward the crank. "Let's see how long you can last this time, you little bitch."

The chains went up, up, up, until, "Hngh!" They were high enough that Dolly's nipples were being tugged painfully upward, an awful sharp pinch that only intensified until, "Hah! Hah! Hah!" they went high enough that Dolly's feet left the floor, her nipples supporting the weight of her entire body. Agony, an unbearable stretching sensation, an overwhelming and urgent need for it to stop, now, but it wouldn't. Dolly was crying almost immediately. They'd done this quite a few times now, but she still hadn't gotten even a little used to it.

"Aw," Rose said in a mock-pitying voice when the tears started, "does Dolly wanna come down?"

"YES!" Dolly gasped.

"Didn't hear you, sweetums, do you wanna come down?"

"FUCK, YES!"

Rose tisked. "Language. If I let you down, will you get started on chores?"

"YES!"

"Immediately?"

"FU- YES, YES, YES!!"

"Yes what?"

"YES MISTRESS, OH GOD..."

"Hmmm," Rose let out a hungry little murmur, "I do like it when you call me Mistress..."

"AAUUGH!"

"Say please?"

"PLEASE!" and when it still didn't stop, "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..."

A second later Rose began lowering Dolly until her feet were able to touch the ground again. Dolly wanted to just collapse, but she knew if she left her standing position the chains would just tug on her nipples again, so she just stood there in the center of the room sobbing.

Soon Rose moved in. "Hey, hey," she said in her gentle voice. She took the chains off of Dolly's piercings before wrapping her arms around Dolly. Dolly just collapsed against her, sobbing over her shoulder. Rose scoffed at this, "You're a real crybaby, you know that?"

"Sorry," Dolly managed between sobs.

"No, no," and Rose pulled her in tight, grinding the bulge in her jeans against Dolly's body, "I fuckin' love to see you cry. Can you feel how hard I am?"

Dolly nodded over her shoulder. "Yes Mistress."

"Hmmm," Rose rumbled. "And you're ready to get started on chores?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Gooood girl." Rose planted a kiss on Dolly's cheek. "Cause a new item has moved up to the top of your list," kiss.

"What's that, Mistress?"

"Hmmm, the first thing you're gonna do is help Mistress get her aggression out, then make her cum. Can you do that for me girl?"

Dolly broke into a grin. "Yes Mistress." The sobs, she noticed, had stopped, she was left with the post-crying euphoria and the gorgeous sensation of Rose's body pressed against hers.

"Very good. Hmm," Rose's hand slid down under the waistband of Dolly's skirt. "Are you wearing your Good Girl Device?"

"Yes Mistress-- Hng!" As Rose's hand brushed against the plastic of Dolly's cock cage, Dolly could feel the blood start to rush to her cock, trying to make it erect. No luck there, just made her uncomfortable.

"Hmmm, yes you are. Show all the people watching."

Dutifully, Dolly rolled her skirt down to reveal the bright pink cock cage.

"And why," Rose said, getting down on her knees next to Dolly, "do we call it the Good Girl Device?"

"Because," Dolly recited, "I'm not supposed to cum from anything except Mistress's cock up my ass-- Ah!"

Rose was pulling on Dolly's balls, repeatedly tugging them downward, making Dolly tense up, causing her to let out a series of uncomfortable, "Hnh! Hnh!" noises.

"Hehe, your little cage is bouncing," Rose cackled, then moved her face down to lick the plastic of the cock cage. "Hmmm, bet you wish you could feel that, huh?"

"No Mistress," replied Dolly.

Rose raised an eyebrow. "No? Why not?"

"Because," Dolly said, "all I wanna feel is your dick in my pussy."

Rose played for the camera like the cock cage was something she was imposing on Dolly, but in truth Dolores preferred to have it on. She liked that it stopped her getting hard, liked the tense desperate edge it added to any feeling of arousal, liked that it made her have to take Rose's cock to get off... As much as anything, she liked that it made her cock small and useless, it felt feminizing, like her cock was actually an overgrown clit.

"Hmmm," Rose let out a pleasurable rumble at Dolly's comment as she got back up onto her feet. She put her hands on Dolly's shoulders and stroked up and down, an eager glint in her eye. "Are you ready for my cock then?"

Dolly nodded eagerly. "Yes Mistress!"

"Ohhh," Rose's right hand went up to stroke Dolly's cheek, "you want to cum bad, don't you girl?"

"Yes Mistre--" Dolly was stopped short by a hard smack across the face, sharp stinging pain on her cheek. When Dolly turned her head back to face Rose she saw that Rose was nibbling on her lower lip, eyes burning with wicked glee.

"Did you like that?" She didn't wait for a response, she knocked the wind out of Dolly with a swift punch to the solar plexus. Dolly fell forward, gasping futilely for air; Rose caught Dolly against her body, and wrapped her arms around her. Dolly could feel Rose's excited, aroused breathing, and was hit by a wave of delicious fear and anticipation for whatever Rose had in store for her.

"How 'bout that, huh?" Rose said softly. "Hmmm, tell you what you little whore, if you want my cock you're gonna have to let me," she sucked in another hungry inhalation and ran her sharp fingernails up Dolly's back, "hurt your little body for a while. But you love punishment, don't you Dolly?"

Dolly had regained her ability to take in air, and was inhaling a steady, calming breath. "I love your punishment, Mistress."

"Hmmm, good." Rose leaned in to plant a kiss on Dolly's forehead. "I'm gonna hang you from the ceiling again. Not by your nipples, don't worry," she added upon seeing Dolly's eyes widen. "I'm not a monster."

Dolly grinned. "You could've fooled me."

"Oh, hush you." Rose moved behind the camera for a second to grab a pair of handcuffs off the wall where she kept her spanking implements and strode back into frame. "Present me your hands, Dolly."

Dolly held her wrists up a few inches apart and Rose clamped the handcuffs around her wrists, before attaching the hooks on the end of the ceiling chain to the chain between the cuffs. Rose stepped away to crank Dolly up and up until she was dangling by her arms with her feet about half an inch off the floor, then walked back over to grab Dolly's shoulder, turning her body so that her butt was facing the camera. "Hmmm," Rose gave Dolly's buttock a squeeze, "look at how pretty that ass is. Tell me Dolly, why is there a tattoo of a rose on your ass?"

"To show everyone that my ass belongs to you, Mistress-- Ah!"

Rose had given Dolly's butt a little smack. "Very good. And so if your Mistress decides she wants to make your ass turn red?" Another smack.

"Ah! Then my ass is gonna be red," Dolly replied.

"Hnnnggg," Rose gave Dolly's ass a series of quick smacks, "you got that right."

Rose slipped away from Dolly toward the spanking wall and returned with a ping pong paddle in her hand. When she was close, she began smacking Dolly's ass with the paddle. Pain, yes, but with it this strange ecstasy, sharp delicious sting on each impact giving way to this glorious feeling of heightened sensitivity and a nice endorphin rush. Dolly could hear her own breathing start to sound aroused.

Rose clearly noticed it too, "Oh," smack, "you like that, huh?" Smack.

"Y-yes," Dolly gasped.

"Hmmm," smack, "freaky little painslut," smack, "this is supposed to be punishment, remember? Well," Rose flitted back over to the wall, "we can still kick it up a notch." She returned with a flogger, short little wooden handle with a bunch of leather tails. When she got close enough she gave Dolly a few whacks across the buttocks with it.

"Ah-Ah!" Dolly gasped, the sensation was immediately sharper and more painful.

"Oh, you like that better?" Rose taunted.

"No-- AH!"

Rose hit Dolly's ass with the flogger again, "Hmmm well too bad," and again, and again... soon, the tails of the flogger were lapping at the rest of Dolly's body, working up her back and around to her chest and belly. Rose was facing Dolly now, a wild fire in her eyes as she kept striking Dolly harder and harder with the flogger. Dolly, for her part, was trying to hold onto the pleasure of it, the sweetness there in the sting, but she was starting to worry, was Rose actually trying to--

"OW! Ow, fuck..." Dolly could feel very distinctly as a sharp whipping across Dolly's soft belly broke the skin. When she looked down at herself she saw little bloody streaks going from the edge of her ribcage down to below her navel.

Rose clearly saw too, the way she was breathing right now seemed almost pre-orgasmic, her body thrumming with sadistic energy.

Dolly mouthed the word, "Please."

Rose silently shook her head and gave Dolly another whack, across the chest this time, and another, and another, until the skin broke open there too, a set of streaks going from collarbone to just between her nipples. Another whack right over the fresh wound, ooh fuck that stung like a bitch, Dolly heard herself making this anguished, "Heuuargh, ugh..."

"Heh heh," Rose approached Dolly, savage grin on her face. The way Dolly was hanging, her neck was at Rose's eye level, and Rose didn't have to bend her head down too much to give the wounds on Dolly's chest a big lick.

Dolly let out a gratified, "Hahhhh," at the touch of Rose's tongue, so wet, so soothing against the open wounds.

"Hmmm, I turned you into a bloody mess, didn't I?" Rose ran a hand over the scratches on Dolly's torso, malicious fascination flickering in her eyes. "How you doing, baby?"

"Um." Dolly's voice was shaky. If Dolly had a safe word, she would have used it a while ago. But Rose didn't do safe words, because she wasn't playing, she actually was a sadistic monster using Dolly's body however she wanted. "I, uh, think I'm at the breaking point, Mistress."

"Oh, is that right," said Rose in a taunting mock-sympathetic voice. She walked back over toward the spanking wall and hung up the flogger... and started walking back with a wooden cane.

Dolly trembled. "No..."

"Hmmmm," Rose struck Dolly hard across the back with the cane, awful smarting blow, Dolly wailed. "Breaking point, huh? Then break for me you little bitch," Rose growled.

A volley of hard, firm smacks all over Dolly's body, leaving raised bruises and a lingering sting everywhere it landed. Rose was STRONG, Dolly knew that obviously, but the intensity, the abandon, the mania Rose seemed to have as she struck Dolly, it was at a rare level even for her. It didn't take long before Dolly was crying again, these broken, heaving sobs interrupted by anguished yelps as the cane struck her again.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers