Rose's Dolly Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," Dolores nodded.

"And, you know, if at some point, you were like, mortally ill, right, like zero percent chance of recovery, for sure going to die..."

"Yeah?" Dolores tensed here, didn't like where this was going.

"You'd let me," oh God, Rose was pleading with her eyes, "end you? Right?"

Deep breath in and out. "Rose, why... what... no I wouldn't let you do that."

"Why nooooot," Rose whined, "you'd be dying anyway. It's like my biggest fantasy baby."

It was funny, it was actually easier for Dolores to maintain a calm exterior than to have the freakout she was feeling inside. Because inside, she was screaming WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK. "So," Dolores said softly, "you'd give me, like, a painless death, right?"

Rose snorted. "No. Oh don't look at me like that," she added grouchily, "I'm a sadist, it'd be no fun for me if it was painless."

Dolores looked to the side. "You're bothering to ask, which leads me to believe you want my buy-in."

Rose nodded. "I do."

"So," Dolores said in a deliberate, even tone, "you'd respect it if my answer stayed a 'no.' Right?"

Rose hesitated.

"Rose, right?"

"I wouldn't do it without your consent," Rose said. "I mean that. But," and the evil grin was tugging at her cheek, "if we found ourselves in that position, I wouldn't ever stop trying to get a yes. Never ever stop. And, presumably, a day would come when the painkillers stop working and your body's wracked with whatever's killing you and the will to keep fighting is low and," Rose grabbed Dolly's face by the chin, "you'd give me my yes."

Dolly put a hand on Rose's to try and brush the hand away from her face, but no, Rose kept her hand fixed in place. Dolly glared up at Rose, holding the expression, not saying anything.

"Look," said Rose, "this is a relatively unlikely scenario--"

"That you've spent a lot of time thinking about."

"Like, honest, if there was even a one percent chance you'd pull through, we'd fight it together, because I don't want to live without you. It probably won't go down like this."

Dolores was still glaring. "But you want it to."

Rose let out an exasperated little, "Hmf," and looked to the side. "You know you're the only person I've ever told about these thoughts. Never even told Iris and Ganza and them."

"Well good," said Dolores. "Knowing them you all might've become like a serial killer gang."

"Heh," Rose got a wistful look on her face, "if only."

"Excuse me?"

"You know, lots of people have told me I'm a monster over the years, that I'm the worst person they've ever met, and I always think, 'You guys don't know how lucky you are that my thing isn't homicide.'"

"I thought," Dolores shot back, "that you were telling me homicide kind of is your thing."

A tense moment of silence.

"Okay" Rose said, "yes I want it to go down like how I said, but like... I don't want to be without you, honest, I really really don't but... we were talking about life, together, maybe, and we're both gonna die, eventually, no matter what, and so if yours ended like that, if it got to be me... don't you find that romantic?"

Dolly's face screwed up. "Romantic? No, fuck no, that's so..."

She stopped. Rose had a look on her face, stricken, disappointed, sad, sad, sad. Dolly didn't dare to finish her sentence, but it was too late, it seemed the damage had been done. "You don't... not even a little?"

Dolores sighed. "No, no..." that's so fucking weird, that's so fucking insane, "I think we have very different ideas about what's romantic."

Rose looked to the side again, still seeming sad. "Yeah, well..." a nibble at her lower lip, and she thrust her hips forward, enough that Dolores could feel Rose's achingly hard cock pressing into her belly, "do you at least find it erotic?"

Dolores tensed, her mind blanking out. "Uhhh."

"Like, maybe we're not on the same page about romance, but surely we've got pretty similar ideas about what's erotic, right?" Rose was grinning down at her, this wide, wide, desperate eager grin.

Dolly just stared at her, eyes bugging out.

"Hmm, you feel how hard I am, right Dolly?" Rose asked.

"Y-yeah," Dolores stammered.

"Mmm. And you love my big hard dick, don't you Dolly?"

"I do..."

"Well," Rose ground her cock into Dolly's torso, "I got this hard thinking about snuffing you out, baby. How does that make you feel?"

Dolores sighed. "Rose..."

Rose put her face up against Dolores's, foreheads touching, noses touching. In a deep voice, "How does it make you feel?"

Another sigh. "Kind of frightened, honestly."

Rose pulled her face away. She was frowning. "Yeah?"

"I mean, yeah, what do you want from me?"

Rose seemed thoughtful. "I guess..." her eyes lit up with hellfire, her face broke into a toothy smile. "Honestly I do want you to fear me... boy."

Dolores blinked. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'Boy.'" Rose had a smug expression on her face. "That's what you are really, isn't it?"

Dolores felt her heart rate quicken, this inky black poisonous feeling spreading through her body. It was weird, there had been some fear, for sure, but Dolores really hadn't felt unsafe until Rose called her a boy. Like, yes Rose was being psychotic but there was this warm protective feeling, maybe it was acceptance, maybe it was just a fucking fantasy, but the feeling that up in here Dolores could be her true self and Rose saw it and acknowledged it. And Dolores hadn't been fully cognizant of how huge that was until it was yanked away from her. But now Dolores was hurting and she knew it was all on her face and she could see, she could fucking see Rose enjoying the hurt.

Dolores had to get away, that was clear enough. In a quiet frenzy she wriggled out from under Rose and started shimmying on her back away from Rose, but she was stopped short by a loud, "Oh no you don't!" and in a quick flurry of movement Rose grabbed her shoulders, rolled her over on the bed and plunged her cock up Dolores's ass in one awful thrust.

"HAUNGH!"

"Hmmm, where the fuck do you think you're going Dolly? You're mine, remember?" Rose gave Dolores another rough jab with her cock.

"HRK!"

"Yeah, you love my big cock, but that's not the only reason you need me is it?" Another hard slam.

"OW!"

"It's because you need me to help you fulfill your pathetic little girly fantasies, don't you? Ohhhh," Rose continued to give Dolores a series of cruel thrusts as she ranted, "without me you'd just be a normal frat douchebag, you know that? Everyone else would just find what you are now disgusting. If I ever let you go you'd be all alone with no one to indulge your girly bullshit. I bet you'd end up a used up transvestite hooker under a bridge somewhere, turning tricks for quarters. Heh. Maybe I'd find you someday, pick you up like any other John, and by the time you realize it's me it's too late, I'll have my savage way with all your little holes and chop your little body up into a hundred pieces when I'm done with you."

"Shut up!" shouted Dolores, before Rose hooked an arm around her throat and squeezed, constricting her airflow.

"You shut up," snarled Rose. "Heh, you know how much I love choking you, you know how much I love telling you how I'm gonna let you die. Do you think I'm gonna do it this time you little bitch?"

Dolores really thought Rose might. As brutal as Rose could get she was always very measured, very precise, but now there was just this unhinged reckless ferocity, born, Dolores could tell, of a deep, real anger. Dolores squirmed and struggled beneath her, but it was useless, she was stuck, and her heart was beating so fast, pumping increasingly deoxygenated blood through her panic-stricken body.

Rose loosened her arm around Dolores's throat, and Dolores took in a few deep, gasping breaths before Rose's arm suddenly started choking her again. "Oh, you didn't think you were getting off that easy, did you? Naw sweetie, you're in it for the long haul now." She gave Dolores a hard thrust, Dolores's body wanted to grunt in pain but couldn't, she just let out a croaking rattle. Rose giggled at that. "Can't complain about shit now, bitchboy. Ohhh, you're scared now aren't you? Well, aren't you?" She released Dolores's neck again.

A couple deep breaths before Dolores managed, "Yea- Uck!"

"Hmmm, I knew it," Rose murmured. "Fuck, I can smell the fear coming off of you," she licked the side of Dolores's face, "I can taste it, it's delicious. Oh God, baby, I love when you're scared of me for real. I wanna hollow you out, make it so there's nothing inside you except fear and pain, and then I'm gonna throttle the life out of you... HAH! OHHHH..."

Rose's arm loosened around Dolores's neck as her cock pumped its jism into Dolores's guts. Dolores probably could have slithered out from under Rose right then, but she just lay there, let Rose have her orgasm. Rose really had trained her well, huh.

Ever since the sorority house, Rose really had been diligent about the aftercare, but this time she just rolled off Dolores's back onto the bed beside her, letting out a contented sigh. That was fine though, Dolores didn't want Rose to touch her right now. She crawled away, out of Rose's reach, and sat on the edge of the bed, facing away from Rose.

After a few silent moments, she heard Rose let out a loud, "Phew! Jesus, I came hard right there."

"Okay," muttered Dolores.

"Don't normally cum that hard an hour after the last time, but then," Rose let out a heavy, wistful sigh, "it's not normally that fucking hot."

"Good for you."

Dolores could hear a sharp inhalation. "Jeez, what have you got up your butt? I already pulled my dick out, heh."

"Rose you said some very cruel things to me right there. Some really... really frightening things."

"Aww, I know baby, I can't help it, I love talking dirty to you," Rose said. "But hey--"

Dolores felt a hand on her back, and immediately said, "Don't."

Rose kept stroking Dolores's back. "C'mon baby, it's aftercare time."

"No, no, just... don't touch me right now."

Rose sat up on the bed now, and put an arm around Dolores, which made her flinch. "Aftercare, baby. It's how I show you I love you really after all the roughness."

"I asked you," Dolores said icily, "not to touch me."

Ominous, irritated inhalation. "I'm trying to show you how much I love you baby."

Dolores spent a few moments carefully considering her response. "I'm not sure if that's something I want right now."

Rose let out a soft, short grunt. "You do love me, don't you baby?"

"I don't know."

A pause, then Rose withdrew her arm from Dolores's body. Dolores heard shuffling noises on the bed behind her and turned to see that Rose was laying herself down onto the bed, seeming dazed, once she was settled she sunk into this catatonic stillness. "You have to know," she said, in the highest pitch Dolores had ever heard from her, "if you still... you would know."

Dolores said nothing for a moment.

An even higher pitch, now pleading openly, "We were just talking about getting married."

"We were talking about you murdering me."

Rose let out a weird noise that sounded like a blunted cough. "You know I'm not gonna..."

"No Rose, I don't know that. It really, really seems like you want to actually do it." Dolores sighed. "I don't know how to trust that. And you can be so extreme when you're in the right mood, I really believe you might."

Rose kept her eyes fixed on the ceiling. "I promise, I won't."

"Okay. I'm not sure I can trust that from you."

"Well, then, what the fuck do you want from me?" Rose seemed on the edge of losing her temper. "Like, what can I even do?"

"I don't know." Dolores waved her hands around, almost starting a sentence a few times before saying, "I guess I'm not sure right now if we're on the same page. Like, I thought you saw me as a girl now, but then you said all those awful fucking things. And it's like, okay, maybe you don't see me the way I thought you did." Dolores paused, to give Rose a chance to respond, but no, she just lay there staring at the ceiling in this edgy silence. So Dolores continued. "I didn't lose the sense of myself as Dolores while you were saying those things, by the way. It felt shitty, really degrading, but in my head I was still Dolores, I was still... me. You were incorrect, I actually do not need you to fulfill my, as you called it, 'pathetic little girly fantasy.' I used to need you for that, but not anymore."

Rose was laying there in an eerie stillness, but Dolly knew her well and could see, could fucking feel Rose's brain working behind those still eyes.

Suddenly, Rose smacked herself on the thighs with both hands, loudly. "Welp!" she said, her mouth breaking into a wide, weird grin, "I guess that's that! You don't need me anymore, that's fine! Guess we're over!"

Dolores blinked, several times in quick succession, unsure what Rose could be playing at.

"Here," she said, standing up, "let me get that chastity cage off you." She walked over toward her dresser and opened the top drawer.

Adrenaline hit Dolly's bloodstream. Ohhh God, she was not letting Rose near her genitals, not in whatever state this was. "Don't--"

"Dolly, I'm not gonna let you keep my chastity cage," Rose said, in this maddening condescending tone. She walked toward where Dolores lay on the bed, key in hand.

Dolores got her legs up on the bed in front of her crotch and scuttled backward away from Rose. "I don't want you to touch me."

"Hey," Rose leaned forward. There was a smile on her face, a genuinely lovely one, not a fleck of sadism, and her bright green eyes were shining, shining, right into Dolly's. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." She wetted her lips with her tongue. "Let me show you I can say 'I promise' and have it mean something. Please."

A deep sigh, and Dolores relaxed her legs slightly.

"Dolly, I can't get at the keyhole with you all the way back there. Come closer my dear."

Dolly shimmied forward very slightly, very slightly, until Rose was able to grab at the cock cage and adjust it so that she could get the key into the keyhole.

As soon as the cage unlocked, Dolores's cock started getting harder. Dammit, dammit, but fuck it felt good. Rose sucked in a thick, delighted inhalation at the sight. "Ooooh look at that."

"Yeah yeah," said Dolly, turning her head away to hide a grin, blushing.

"Is that why you were so cranky, Dolly? Your cock was just trying to get hard?"

"Shut up," Dolly giggled.

"Hmmm, makes it easier," Rose murmured, "for me to do this," and she took the head of Dolly's cock into her mouth.

"Ah! Ahhh!" Her cock had gone so untouched for so long, it was unbearably sensitive, for a moment Dolly couldn't tell if the feeling was pleasure or pain, it was just overwhelming. She heard herself say, "You promised!"

Rose pulled her mouth away. "I promised not to hurt you. I'm not hurting you, am I Dolly?" She gave the underside of Dolly's cockhead a lick.

"Nhhh! No, it's good," Dolores confessed.

Rose stuck her tongue out so it was almost, almost touching Dolly's cock, then withdrew it, put it back in her mouth. She tilted her head to the side, "Do you want me to keep going?"

Dolores nodded desperately, "Yes, please," she hadn't even meant to say that, dammit dammit she'd let Rose back in dammit--

Oooooh...

All at once Rose's lips descended her shaft until they touched the base of Dolly's cock, her tongue running along the underside. Fuck, the touch of her mouth against the cockflesh was warm and tender and gentle in a way Rose had never been with Dolores before, it felt like her cock would just melt in Rose's mouth. Rose bobbed her head up and down, a gentle rhythm but a constant and compulsive rhythm as well, drawing Dolores closer to climax. Increasingly urgent noises of pleasure, a steady stream of "Ah! Ah! Ah!" sounds culminating in a much louder, "AH!" as the semen surged out of her cock. It didn't even seem like it came out in discrete bursts, it felt like a continuous pulsating stream of pure ecstasy, flowing out of her body to be sucked down Rose's throat.

When Dolores knew the orgasm was coming to a finish, she tensed, expecting Rose to do her usual post-orgasm cock torture, but to her surprise just as the last bit of semen came out Rose pulled her lips off in perfect time with the end of the orgasm. Dolores slumped back on the bed, deliriously satisfied.

Rose crawled up so she was crouching over Dolly's body, looking down at her with this smug pleased expression. "See, I can be nice. No pain, right?"

"No, no pain, that was amazing," said Dolores, reaching up to wrap her arms around Rose's upper back.

"Hmmm," Rose let out a pleasurable exhalation at Dolly's touch, and lowered herself down so that their naked bodies were pressed against each other. "Now tell me you love me, you little bitch."

Dolly planted a kiss on the side of Rose's face. "God, yes, I feel very in love with you right now."

"Right now?" A probing voice, slightly disgruntled.

"Right now. You haven't washed away everything you said, but," Dolores gave her another kiss on the cheek, "you promised and then kept it. So it's a start."

A deep sigh. "I'll take it."

"Guess you have to keep giving me nice blowjobs like that," Dolores said with a smirk.

"Guess you'll have to keep letting me take the cock cage off, huh?" Rose shot back. "Honestly, that's the biggest reason I don't blow you more. I fuckin' looooove sucking dick."

"Oh yeah, guess that one is on me, huh?" Dolly said thoughtfully, though in truth she couldn't recall getting a whole lot of blowjobs from Rose before she started wearing the cage all the time.

"Heh." Rose lifted her head up so she was looking down at Dolly again, she gave her long blonde hair a stroke. "You see, it can be kind of nice to be a boy, sometimes."

Dolores inhaled sharply through her nose. "So what," she replied, "does that mean you're a boy when I'm sucking your dick?"

"Heh. Guess not," Rose said with a shrug.

"Hmm, then neither am I," and Dolly planted a kiss on Rose's nose. "And don't you forget it."

"Hmf." Rose seemed slightly peeved. "I've been really good about not calling you a boy, you know? For a really long time sweetie."

"I appreciate that." Dolly said in an even, deliberate tone. "I would like it if you went back to that."

"It's just... you know I'm a sadist, right? You tell me, 'Oh I don't wanna be called a boy,' and it's like a big red button I know I can press to hurt you. I can't just never press it baby. Gotta do it at least once."

"I'm impressed by your restraint," Dolly said in the same even tone. "Keep impressing me."

Rose let out a grunt. "It's just, you know... I like boys, I like fucking a boy and calling him boy sometimes, you know?" She shot her pleading eyes at Dolly.

Dolly looked to the side, glancing around the room, trying not to fall into saying yes to Rose, find something, anything else to focus on besides those bright green eyes. Dolly's gaze landed on the camera, still on its stand in the corner of the room. A thought occurred. "What if," she said to Rose, "I pretend to be a boy in some of our videos?"

Rose raised an eyebrow. "Pretend?"

Dolores nodded. "Pretend. Maybe we could do scenarios like, oh, I'm the frat boy and you're pretending not to have a cock to lure me in..."

"Ah yes," Rose smirked, "just like old times. I could have you in a nice collared shirt, maybe a tie I could choke you with a little."

In truth, the idea of wearing boy clothes here, with Rose, in this place of sacred girliness, made Dolores feel unbearably icky just thinking about it. And she got some kind of satisfaction about the fact that the weird masturbators who watched their videos represented a bloc of people who had never once seen her in boymode. But... goddammit, she looked up at Rose and she wanted her to get to fuck Dolly as boy again, wanted her to have that.