Rose's Dolly Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," Dolores murmured. "Sounds like fun." Another thought crossed her mind. "You know the other thing we could do as an outlet for some of your... fantasies, we could do like, I dunno, murder scenarios? Like play-act out scenes where you kill me at the end for the camera, I mean."

Ooh, Rose was clearly thinking about it, clearly enjoying the thought. "Yeah..."

"Like, maybe we could script out something like that scenario you were describing while you were... fucking me," Dolores went on. "Like, I'm a hooker out in the cold on a winter day, get picked up by someone wearing a thick winter coat covering their face, only to reveal it's you, my jilted lover, you take me home and force yourself on me then throttle the life out of me when you're done."

Rose nibbled at her bottom lip. "I mean I'd like it, but do you think anyone else would wanna watch that?"

"I mean, it couldn't be the only type of video we do," Dolores said, "but I'm sure there's freaks out there who'd be into it. I doubt you're the biggest sicko in the world after all."

"Hmmm, wanna bet?" Rose growled playfully. "Ooh, we could learn gore effects! We could do all kinds of shit!"

"Sure," said Dolores. "You could kill me over and over in every way you can think of." She gave Rose a quick kiss on the forehead. "And when it's over you won't have to endure life without me. It's a win-win for you."

"Hmmm," Rose murmured, "sounds great." She was grinning widely down at Dolly now. "God, you're just... just so... Oh, fuck it." She pulled herself off of Dolly and into a sitting position a foot away on the bed and began typing away on her phone. She patted the bed beside her. "Get over here Dolly, want your input."

Dolores crawled over toward the spot next to Rose. "My input-- Oof!" The moment Dolores got close enough Rose's arm fell heavily around her shoulder. "My input on what?"

"Need you to help me," Rose explained, shoving the phone in Dolores's face, "pick out a tuxedo."

Dolores's eyes finally started perceiving that the phone's screen was on some tuxedo rental site. "What, for a video?"

"No dumbass, I'm marrying you," Rose replied.

"Oh," it took a moment to fully sink in, but when it did, Dolores broke into an enormous grin. "Didn't realize we were doing that."

"Yeah well, I figure I found someone demented enough to like a girl who fantasizes about murder, better lock it down before you come to your senses."

"Ohhh," Dolores pet Rose's shoulder, "I know you couldn't do it."

"Hmmm," Rose turned an odd, smug, slightly sinister grin toward Dolores, "bet your life?"

It was interesting, a little tingle of fear struck Dolly at that, but for whatever reason she felt safe enough now that the fear from that comment and all its implications just felt like a delicious little thrill. "Oh, didn't you know?" Dolores said, stroking Rose's cheek, "I'm indestructible. Everything I've been through, it's hardened me into a fucking diamond. I cannot be killed by physical means."

Rose was giving Dolores an intense, probing, fascinated stare. She placed a hand on Dolly's neck, not choking her, just resting it there. "Don't tempt me too hard to test that hypothesis."

Dolores stared back, smirking. "Do your worst."

At this, Rose lunged at her, taking her down onto the bed and clamping lips around a bit of skin on Dolly's neck and sucking, hard, Dolores could feel the small snap under the skin as blood vessels burst. "You," Rose breathed into her ear, "are the sexiest thing to have ever existed. And you're mine."

"Thanks. But you're incorrect," Dolly shot back, "because you're the sexiest."

"Hmmm, don't get too cute on me," growled Rose. "But, uh, thanks. Heh, I never, uh, never felt... lovable before you. Never felt like someone could know everything about me and still love me, I guess. And so that's why it felt so bad when you reacted how you did to the... fantasies. For a bit there I just fell back into feeling like I'm just a monster again. But, uh, I'm really glad we got to where we are now."

"Yeah well," Dolores paused. She wasn't sure how to explain what she wanted to explain, even to herself. "Don't forget that I'm a monster too, you know?"

"Oh yeah," Rose said thoughtfully. "You ain't got shit on me though."

"Well, obviously," Dolores said with a grin, "but like... that's sort of what made me not want to get revenge on the sorority girls. I literally have it coming, first of all, and they're just a bunch of little baby monsters. Amateurs. They couldn't hurt me the way you hurt me if they tried. And... a lot of the time I try to forget that we're monsters, that we've done things that are unforgivable. Because it feels bad to think too much about it. But fuck it, let's be unforgivable together, let's share all our most twisted depraved thoughts with each other and fill the world with the most fucked up evil smut ever committed to film, dare them to stop us."

Deep, lustful breath in and out. "Alright you little hussy. Stop saying things that make me want to devour you so we can pick out a tuxedo."

"Oh, right." Dolores was smirking as Rose lifted herself up. "You know I don't actually recall you proposing."

"Yeah, well, you said that I needed to propose and internally I was like, that's not how we do things. How we do things is, I tell you what's gonna happen to you and then you just have to say 'Yes Mistress.'"

"Ah yes," Dolores said, still lying on the bed, in a state of giddy comfortable bliss, "that's exactly how we do things."

TO BE CONTINUED

*

Hey everyone, we all have fun here fantasizing about rough, violent sexual scenarios involving monstrously fucked-up characters, but having written this thing I feel like I should note explicitly that if you have a partner who routinely overrides your consent or openly fantasizes about killing you, I would strongly recommend you not marry them. Indeed, I would suggest you make as much distance between yourself and them as possible. There can be a certain thill in the idea of a partner who is a genuine danger, but at the end of the day these stories are fiction, and I have the absolute power to simply never write a story where Rose goes too far with Dolly. Real life contains no such assurances. Stay safe out there, you degenerates.