Rose's Dolly Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose stopped her assault for a moment, seeming winded. As she gasped for air she surveyed Dolly with an approving look. "Aww, crying again? Poor baby. Must be hard to be such a fucking weakling."

"Are," it was difficult for Dolly to produce words, "are we done?"

Rose looked at Dolly, probing, appraising. She looked down at the cane, thoughtfully. She looked back up at Dolly. "Yeah," Rose said at last, "we're done. Well, heh," she walked over to the crank, "done with this part at least."

Dolly let out a heavy sigh. "What's next?"

"I have to fuck you now, silly," Rose said while turning the crank. "That's what you wanted, yeah?"

As Dolly's feet finally touched the floor, she groaned. "Fuck, I don't think I can..."

"Oh no? Don't worry babe," Rose was peeling her jeans off now, "you don't have a choice." She got the jeans off her legs and slid her shirt off over her head, and there she was, standing before Dolly fully bare, nipples hard, cock rock hard and glistening with precum. It was nuts, after all this time Dolly still got transfixed by the sight of Rose's nudity. The sobs had stopped now, and for the moment Dolly felt very spent, but in a nice way, this sort of comfortable all-over ache, a battered afterglow.

As Rose took Dolly's handcuffs off the ceiling chain, her hard cock was pressing into Dolly's belly, leaving a little wet spot. Once Dolly was detached from the ceiling, Rose took Dolly's hands into hers to remove the handcuffs. "Get down on your hands and knees, on the floor."

Dolly scrambled to assume the position. Rose took a little longer, adjusting the camera downward so that Dolly would be in full view, and then (Dolly was delighted to see) lubing her cock up, working several squirts from the bottle onto the length of her shaft. Rose got down on her knees behind Dolly and lined her cock up, Dolly could feel the head pressing against her twitching sphincter.

"You ready?" Rose asked.

"Yesssss-- OH!" In one swift push, Rose had slid her cock all the way inside, down to the base. Intense pain, yes, awful sudden burning stretch, but Dolly had been through a lot of pain just now, and this, Rose's cock ramming its way inside, was her favorite pain in the whole world. It was crazy, but having spent so much time now with her cock in the cage, anal stimulation her only means of achieving orgasm, Rose's cock up her ass had become every bit as directly pleasurable to her as a pussy on her own cock had been back in the old days. And right now, with her whole body on fire from Rose's abuse, her blood churning with endorphins, she felt like she could take any amount of punishment from Rose's cock.

Rose noticed Dolly breathing heavily. "Ohh, was that too fast for you?"

"Hah, hah... No," Dolly said, completely honestly.

"No?" Rose seemed a little bit surprised by that, Dolly noticed with some satisfaction. Rose withdrew her cock all the way and, with the same punishing swiftness as the first time, rammed it back in.

"OHHH GOD!" The sudden intrusion was like its own mini orgasm.

"How about that?" Rose asked.

Dolly exhaled. "Hey Rose?" She looked back at Rose's face. "Stop your teasing and just fucking rail me."

Rose blinked for a moment, seeming stunned, then her mouth broke into a huge grin. "Sure thing babe."

A second later Rose was slamming her cock hard and fast into Dolly. Heaven. Oh, the pain was still intense but it somehow just felt amazing, fuck me fuck me hurt me pound me take me own me use me FUCK ME. At some point Dolly noticed that she was slamming her ass back into Rose's thrusts, she hadn't even willed herself to do that, it just started happening.

Rose let out a deep moan and grabbed a fistful of Dolly's hair. "Ohhhh, you're such a freaky little thing, aren't you?"

"Ah! Yes!" Dolly gasped.

"Hmmm, you know most people wouldn't be so horny after the beating you just took, Dolly. But you love this shit, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Hmm, you'll cry and whine about everything I do, but the truth is you need a mean bitch like me to satisfy all your depraved desires, don't you?"

"Yes! I need you, Mistress."

"Ah!" Rose made a noise that sounded like she was close to orgasm; hearing it got Dolly a whole lot closer all at once. "Hmmm, what would you do without me?"

"Oh! I'd die, Mistress, I'd die without you!"

"Hmm, yes you would," murmured Rose. "But don't worry, I'll never let you go, you'll be my little bitch forever."

"Ah! OHHHH..." It was that sentence from Rose that was reverberating around Dolly's brain as the cum exploded out of her caged cock, spattering on the floor in thick gobs, hers forever, hers forever, God yes please...

Obviously, her ass felt drier and more tender after she came, that was inevitable, but Dolly was still quite certain that Rose had started fucking her rougher and harder just now. Hurt more, yes, but it was funny, Dolly felt she had achieved this sort psychic sexual symbiosis with Rose, such that even after Dolly herself came, she couldn't feel truly satisfied until Rose came too. Her body was post-orgasmic, but her mind was still locked into Rose's sexual mania as she weathered the fast brutal thrusts that Rose was giving her, she was as desperate for Rose's orgasm as Rose herself was.

But she knew Rose liked it when she started resisting after she came, so in her cutest, most ineffectual voice, "Ohhh God, it hurts, I can't, I can't."

"Hrghh," Rose dealt her a deep slam, "too fuckin' bad. I need to get mine don't I?"

"Ohh, it's too much..." Dolly wriggled forward, pretending to be trying to get away from Rose's thrusts, but Rose's hands roughly grabbed Dolly's hips to hold her in place while she fucked, fucked, fucked.

"Hmm, you said you need me, didn't you? Well, then you'll need to deal with this," Rose growled. "Ohhh I love to use you Dolly. I'm gonna use you until I use you up-- HAH! Ahhhh..."

Dolly craned her neck back so she could get a good look at Rose's wide mouthed look of ecstasy as she pumped her cum into Dolly's guts, feeling her urgent orgasmic thrusts, finally actually feeling that post-coital release from tension.

When it was finished, Rose leaned down on Dolly's back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. They lingered there on the floor for a while, Dolly's aching little body enveloped by Rose's, but soon Rose pulled her cock out of Dolly (God, Dolly's hole felt so wide!) and stood up to point the camera upward, in the direction of the bed. Rose crouched down beside Dolly and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Come up on the bed with me, girl."

"Yes Mistress," Dolly murmured dreamily.

Rose sat down on the bed and, once Dolly was standing, pulled her down onto her lap. They sat there a few minutes, Rose running her hands gently all over Dolly's scratched and bruised body, giving Dolly kisses on the side of her neck and cheek.

"Ohhhh," Rose murmured, "fuck that was good." Big wet kiss on the cheek.

Dolly grinned at that. "You were ferocious," she giggled.

"Oh yeah?" Rose gave Dolly's cheek a gentle bite and growled softly against her flesh, drawing another giggle from Dolly. "Fuck," Rose let out a heavy exhalation, "I feel like I just unloaded all the aggression in my body into yours. I just feel... spent."

"Oh," Dolly had a teasing tone now, "you'll find some more aggression soon enough." She turned her face back toward Rose's and petted the back of Rose's hair. "A couple hours to rest and you'll be a wild animal again."

"Hmmm, you think so?" Rose clutched the sides of Dolly's head and gave her nose a nibble, before going in for a deep kiss, her tongue taking Dolly's mouth, encircling Dolly's tongue, coaxing it to come and play. When she pulled her face away from Dolly's, she brushed Dolly's cheek and shot this smoldering look into her eyes. "I guess you're right," Rose murmured, "I almost think I could fuck you again, right now."

Dolly nibbled at her lower lip as the corners of her mouth curled into a delighted smile. "Oh yeah?"

"Hmmm, almost." Rose went in for a quick peck on the lips. "Don't get greedy, you little slut." She leaned down to open the drawer of the bedside table. "Besides, we still gotta fix the damage, don't we?"

Rose pulled out a bottle of rubbing alcohol and poured some of it onto a cotton ball, then began gently dabbing the long red cuts she'd made on Dolly's torso with the flogger. At each touch of the cotton ball, Dolly let out a soft "Ah!" noise.

Rose grinned at the camera. "She's playing up how much it stings."

"I am not," Dolly insisted.

"Hmmm," kiss on Dolly's cheek, "she knows it drives me crazy to hear her making the little pain noises. Hey Dolly, can you feel me getting hard again?"

Dolly pressed her butt into Rose's semihard cock, making Rose inhale sharply. "Of course I can," Dolly said.

"Hmmm," Rose rumbled. "Greedy little slut." She tossed the cotton ball to the side, it landed in a pile accumulating on the far wall, out of view of the camera. She reached down into the drawer again to pull out a tube of petroleum jelly with aloe vera and poured some onto her hands before rubbing it over Dolly's body, starting with her shoulders and arms, then moving to rub it into the tender, abused flesh of Dolly's chest and nipples. Felt good, like a gentle massage, Dolly let out a series of appreciative moans as Rose worked away.

"Mmmm, how do you feel Dolly?"

Deep breath in and out. "High," Dolly said dreamily.

"Yeah?" Rose's hands found their way down to Dolly's slender tummy. "Tell me about it."

"Like... I'm on a cloud," Dolly said. "Like I've been shot through hell and now I'm just floating up in heaven."

"Nice," murmured Rose. To the camera, "This is what it's all about kids. Aftercare. Do whatever you want with your little bitch, just make sure afterwards you let her know that Mistress has got her," kiss on the neck, "and nothing's gonna hurt her," kiss. "Except Mistress, obviously," and here she gave Dolly's neck another bite.

"Ow!"

"Heh heh. Lay down on the bed, Dolly, I'm gonna rub the jelly over your back now."

Rose's hands ran over Dolly's back, starting with the neck and shoulders and slowly working their way down to lubricate and moisturize every inch of her backside, Dolly letting out contented little moans of pleasure into the bedsheets. Dolly's ass had taken quite a beating, and could certainly do with a bit of aloe, but that probably wasn't why Rose's hands spent so much time lingering on the buttocks, giving them a thorough massage as her breathing got heavier.

"Fuuuuuck," Rose murmured softly, "after all this time I'm just obsessed with your ass. You still doing your exercises?"

"Every day," Dolly said brightly.

"Hmmm. Well it looks delicious. I could wreck your ass again right now. I'm not gonna, wanna cool down for a while." Deep, hungry breath in and out. "But I could."

After the massage, Rose went over to her laptop sitting on the floor near the door to turn the livestream off. As she was putting the camera away in its corner, Dolores decided to bring up the thing that had been bugging her. "Hey Rose?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you, uh," how to phrase this in a non-accusatory way, "did you hear about the Gamma Gamma Gamma sorority house burning down?"

Rose lingered in the corner of the room where she kept the camera, not facing Dolores. "Nah, didn't hear about it," she said, in a deliberately casual tone of voice.

Too casual. If she hadn't known about it already, Dolores reasoned, she'd probably have a reaction, delight or amusement or at least asking questions. "Rose..."

Rose sighed heavily. "No one even fucking died, it's not a big deal," she muttered grouchily. "I even busted the fire alarms, those bitches got fucking lucky."

"Rose, don't do things like that," Dolores said.

At this Rose glared at her. "You giving me orders now?"

Dolores measured her response carefully. "It's not an order, just," she adopted a high bratty voice she hoped sounded cute, "owh, I couldn't bear it if you got locked up for the rest of your life. Don't leave me alone in this world, I'd be so bored without you."

"Heh." This put a grin on Rose's face at least, but Dolores could tell she was still edgy. "Just, started thinking about it and I got mad all over again. Real mad baby."

Dolores patted the bed in front of her. "Come over and snuggle me Rose, my body misses you." Still seeming sullen, Rose slunk over to the bed and lay down next to Dolores, her back pressing against Dolores's front. Interesting, thought Dolores as she wrapped her arms around Rose, she never lets me be big spoon.

Dolores planted a kiss on Rose's cheek. "I don't waste a thought on them. It'd been weeks since I thought about that whole thing before I heard about the fire."

"Mkay," Rose muttered. "Really want them to die baby..."

Dolores sighed. "Rose, you're not a murderer." She paused. It occurred to her belatedly that this could not be assumed. "Right?"

Rose shrugged. "This wasn't my first attempt at killing someone."

Shot of adrenaline hit Dolores's blood stream. "Okay, but like, did you do it?"

A tense moment of silence before Rose said, "Nah, I didn't do it," in a defeated tone.

Dolores relaxed slightly and snuggled her cheek up against Rose's. "Well, good. I think it's good that you aren't a murderer, personally."

"I guess you're right," Rose grumbled. "Anyway," she nibbled her lower lip, "wouldn't wanna waste my first kill on a bunch of vaginas."

Dolores blinked. "What?"

"I just mean," and in a quick flurry of motion Dolores found herself on her back with Rose on top of her, her wrists caught in Rose's hands, Rose with a cracked smile and a wicked fire burning in her eyes, "that if I was gonna kill someone, I'd want it to be someone cute!"

"Whuh, whuh, what? Why?"

"Aw c'mon, don't tell me you've never seen someone sexy and just kinda wanted to, like... end them. Like, throttling the life out of them would be good, or just stabbing 'em a bunch of times. Hehe, maybe stick a spear up their ass and ram it through them 'til it's coming out their mouth, that's a good one." She was chipper, like she was infodumping about a show she liked or something, so dissonant with the nightmarish things she was saying.

Dolores lay there stunned for a few moments. "No, can't say I have."

"Hmf." Rose seemed disappointed by this. "Well, you're boring."

"What, uh," how to be diplomatic about this, "what is the appeal of that, to you?"

Rose contemplated this for a minute. "I guess, just... There's something very hot to me about the idea of taking someone and using them so hard you use them up. Leaving them altered, changed forever, is one thing, but the concept of leaving them... extinguished, I dunno, excites me. Plus there's so many opportunities for sadism that open up if they don't have to, you know, survive."

"Uh huh." Dolores lay her head back on the bed. Well, she knew Rose was a psycho, this didn't really change anything, right? She wanted to drop it, talk about something else, anything else, but... That phrase Rose had just said, about using someone so hard you use them up, that was what she was saying to Dolly as she came this last time. Dolly had to ask, "Do you ever, like, fantasize about killing me?"

Without a trace of shame, "Oh yeah, all the time! Honestly, most of my orgasms at this point, that's what I'm thinking about."

Dolores didn't say anything in response to this, just made a face. Her mind flashed back to all the times over the past few months Rose had pretended she was going to choke Dolly to death, or talked about how she wished her cock was big enough to rip Dolly open. She said things like that a lot, more times they fucked than not, come to think about it.

"C'mon, I wouldn't do it," Rose insisted, "I'd miss you too much. You know that right?"

Dolores didn't say anything in response to this, just held the face.

"Like, if I was gonna do it, I'd have done it already."

Dolores didn't say anything in response to this, just held the face.

Rose huffed. "Like, it's not personal. Or, well, I guess that's not true. But it's not malicious... no, that's not true either, hehe. It's just," she ran her teeth across her bottom lip, "every thought is better if it has you in it, I guess. Whether it's something normal, like a nice white wedding dress, or something depraved, like a human body with a spear going up the ass and coming out the mouth."

Now Dolores had a little half-grin on her lips. "You think about me in a white wedding dress?"

"This is the part that's interesting about what I said?"

"I cannot overstate," said Dolores, "how much I want to change the subject. Now tell me about me in a white wedding dress."

"Well, yeah, I was thinking sort of, you know," Rose had a shine in her eyes as she spoke, Dolores couldn't help finding it cute, "classic, white lace and sparkles, except it'd one of those ones with off-the-shoulder straps, so that," she gently ran her fingers over Dolores's ribcage, avoiding the wounds from the whip, "nothing over your nipples was covered, like front and back the top third or so of your torso just bare, that'd be very sexy I think."

The grin on Dolores's face was wide now, her body felt all tingly. How strange. "And so what, do you actually, like... want this? Like for real?"

Now Rose had a huge grin on too, seeming reluctant to speak. Weird for her. "I dunno, kinda? Like... the whole classic wedding thing always bored me. But the idea of a pretty boy done up like a bride does something to me."

Dolores winced at that "pretty boy" comment. She had noticed that, while Rose would basically never directly call her a boy or "he", she would allude to her ideal or prototypical partner or object of desire as a boy. Always made Dolores feel... something. Couldn't be helped, obviously. Rose was into boys, especially boys in girly clothes.

And Dolores was, at the end of the day, just that, a boy in girly clothes. She was mostly fine with that. Mostly.

Rose continued talking, "And I guess, like, marriage doesn't appeal to me in and of itself, but there is a sort of twisted appeal in taking this ceremony that people see as so fucking sacred and rubbing our degenerate selves all over it, you know?"

Dolores nodded. "A white dress is supposed to signal purity..."

"Yeah, and you're a pure slut, so it's perfect for you!" Rose winked at her. "Plus," Rose nibbled her lower lip, "I dunno, the idea of us being, like, bound to each other, the idea that this little thing we have is, like, a legal fact... I dunno, it appeals to me."

Dolores attempted to nod thoughtfully, but instead broke out into another massive grin. "Rose, are you proposing to me?"

Rose huffed. "Just, I don't know, just talking about it."

"Well, you're gonna have to be the one to propose," Dolores said. A smirk, and a mischievous thought crossed her mind. "You are the man in this relationship after all."

Rose made this odd disgruntled throaty noise. "Whatever Dolly."

"Hmm," Dolores ran her hand down Rose's back, "I think you'd look real good in a tuxedo."

"Huh, maybe." Rose seemed to be contemplating it. "So, legit though, do you like the idea? Of us, getting, you know..."

Dolores opened her mouth and closed it. "I guess... my instinct was to say, 'I don't know', but thinking about it at all fills me with a very intense glee. So I guess I have to say I do like the idea."

"Nice," said Rose, though she seemed lost in thought. "Heh, so you'd really marry someone who you know fantasizes about killing you? You really are a freak."

"Yeah well," Dolores kissed Rose on the nose. "I believe you when you say you wouldn't do it."

"Mm," Rose nodded. "Why?"

"I dunno. I think you would miss me too much," said Dolores.

"Yeah..." Rose seemed thoughtful, there was this brewing energy inside her, Dolores could feel it. "But like, okay, let's say, you know, if we were, hypothetically, gonna spend our lives together--"