Rose's Dolly Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice!" Dolores shouted back, then, "Whoa!"

Rose had grabbed Dolores's hand. "C'mon, it's dancing time!"

As she dragged Dolores over toward the dance floor, Dolores grumbled, "You said I could change out of the wedding dress first."

"Yeah? I say lots of things."

Dolores wasn't much of a dancer, that first song she was mostly just trying not to step on the fabric of her wedding dress too much, as Rose dragged her across the dance floor in some kind of chaotic four-step waltz. Looking around at the others on the dance floor, it wasn't like anyone else there was a great dancer either; Skye and Laina were grinding energetically against each other's bodies, Iris was actually pretty fluidly twerking against Bray, just completely out of time with the actual music... And Ganza was trying to lead Rick in an imitation of the dance Rose and Dolores were doing, Rick barely cooperating, occasionally trying to pull away from her, Ganza roughly tugged on him to keep him close, "C'mon dude."

Dolores trod on her dress and heard a sound of fabric tearing. Dammit, she told herself, focus on what you're actually doing moron.

A slow song, and Rose and Dolores rocked against each other, Dolores's head resting on Rose's breasts. A more aggressive song, and Rose spun Dolores around so that her back was pressed against Rose's front. "Grind your ass against me," Rose hissed.

Dolores had never mastered the whole "grinding" thing, but she rubbed her backside against Rose vaguely to the beat. Rose clearly enjoyed it, grinding back against Dolores. Soon, she could feel Rose's cock getting harder under her tuxedo pants. Exciting, but it made Dolores nervous about what would come next.

Rose pulled Dolores close and softly growled, "Get on the floor, bitch."

Dolores sighed. "Rose..."

Rose shoved her forward; Dolores tripped and fell to the floor. As she was getting up on her hands and knees, she felt Rose's hands on the ass of her wedding dress. "Don't..."

It was too late; Dolores felt distinctly as Rose tore a big hole in her dress. "Oh Dolly, I can't help myself. Need a little dose of--"

"HAUGH!" Dolores let out a cry as Rose rammed the head of her cock up her ass.

"Marital bliss, heh." She slid her cock a little deeper.

"Nnh! Rose, not in front of people..."

"Yes in front of people," Rose snarled, "you belong to me now, officially, I want them to see what that means." In a single stroke, she buried the rest of her shaft up Dolores's ass.

"Oh God," Dolores whimpered, arms shaking as she held herself still, resisting the urge to crawl away from Rose's cock. "I wanted to keep the dress nice..."

"Meh, it's more 'us' this way, don't you think?" Rose ran her hands up and down Dolores's back, breathing heavily as she slowly slid her cock out of Dolores. "Mmmm, God this thing is so delicate, you know I could just tear it to shreds. But... I'll leave the rest of it nice. For you. Just one little hole," and she swiftly slammed her cock back in.

"HNNGK!"

"To remember this moment by, heh heh."

It was funny, Dolores's ass was pretty well broken in by now, but in the moment, here in front of people, she found her whole body was tense, she couldn't get herself to relax. As Rose launched a volley of fast, hard thrusts on her hole there on the dance floor, she was feeling the pain of it more than usual, letting out a series of anguished grunts.

In a mock-sympathetic voice, Rose cooed, "Ohhh, does that hurt?"

"Argh, yeah!"

"Hmmmmm, good," Rose murmured, before giving her a sharp jab. "Fuck you're tight right now, it feels amazing..."

Dolores had been looking down at the floor, trying to ignore the people around them, but on her left, she heard a male voice making a loud, "Oof!" sound. She looked over and saw that Iris had pounced on Bray, taking him to the floor beneath her.

"Doncha feel kinda jealous of the newlyweds, baby?" Iris purred into his ear. "Why don't you let me," and she reached down to unbutton his pants.

Bray had a dopey grin and a glassy look in his eyes. "Yes please!"

Behind them, Dolores could see Skye whispering something into Laina's ear. Laina smiled. "Sure," said Laina, "but let me ride on top so I can watch everyone else."

Rick, meanwhile, was looking around at all the others with this expression of stunned horror. He tried to slip away toward the exit, but Ganza caught his arm. "Where you going?" she asked, a sarcastic grin on her face.

"Uhhh..."

She pointed over at Rose and Dolores. "That could be us, you know..."

Dolores suddenly felt a yank on her hair. "Hey!" growled Rose playfully, "Don't let your eye wander you dumb little bitch. You're mine, remember?"

It suddenly struck Dolores that Rose hadn't slowed her brutal rhythm down at all, but looking at all the other people starting to fuck each other had done a lot to relax her, help her feel less embarrassed. On Rose's next thrust, Dolores pushed her ass back into Rose's cock.

Rose let out a gratfied gasp at that. "GOOD girl..."

"Hmmm, pull on my hair again," Dolores murmured.

Rose grabbed two fistfuls of Dolores's hair and lifted her up, up, until her hands were dangling a few inches off the ground. "Mmmm, I'm gonna make you cum all over your wedding dress girl."

"Nnagh!" Dolores didn't know how she felt about that, didn't want to further sully her pretty white dress, but... God she could feel herself getting close, and she was starting to want that release. "I don't think you can do it," Dolores teased.

"Yeah?" Rose released Dolores's hair, letting her fall forward back onto her hands, and grabbed Dolores's waist with both hands to hold her in place as she fucked hard. "Ohhh we'll see about that you little skank."

"ARRRGHH!" Dolores's attention was suddenly captured by Rick letting out a loud cry of agony; she looked over and saw him sprawled on the floor with his ass lifted slightly so that Ganza had access, her cock buried deep inside him.

"Fuuuuuck, you're tight dude. Feels good..." And with that she suddenly launched her full assault on his hole, going from stationary to fast, savage rutting on a dime. Rick howled, writhed beneath her, but it didn't require much effort on Ganza's part to hold him in place as she fucked, fucked, fucked. His face was all screwed up, he looked anguished. Dolores had the fleeting thought, "Poor guy..."

"Wow, she's vicious," Laina said admiringly, from her position rocking back and forth on Skye's cock, Skye laying on the floor beneath her.

"Hmmm," Skye grabbed at both of Laina's buttocks, "you like watching that, huh? You little freak..."

Closer to Dolores, Iris had her cock up Bray's ass, him on his back and his legs pressed all the way down against his torso so that Iris could basically lay her body down on top of his, looking lustfully into his eyes. "Hmmm, you take my cock in so easily baby. You love this don't you?"

Bray nodded vigorously.

"Hmmm, good boy," Iris murmured, before giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "So hard to find a boy who's into this like you..."

"Hah, look at that Dolly," Rose panted, "we've driven everybody crazy."

"Yeah-- Ah! Yeah I guess..." Holding Rose's words in her head was getting harder for Dolly, she could tell she was on the cusp of bursting.

"Hmmm, it's because you're such a sexy little slut, they can't watch you getting railed without getting horny. Hmmmm," Rose's hand went up toward Dolores's face, and a finger went into Dolores's mouth, stretching on her lips, "they tell me all the time how much they want you, but they're never going to get you because you're all mine."

"HAH!" The first spurt of cum sprayed out of Dolores's caged cock; as Rose kept fucking Dolores could feel a growing wet spot on the front of the dress, a warm feeling of safety and security flooding her body as her limp little cock blasted cum all over the dress, as the thought of Rose keeping her safe from the advances of Iris and Ganza reverberated around her brain, all hers, all hers...

"Ohhhh God." Dolly's ass had gotten tender now that the orgasm was finished, she could feel herself tensing again, but she gritted her teeth to help herself endure Rose's final volley.

"Oh, that hurts? Too bad, you're mine and that means I get to use you however I fucking want... Hah! Hahhhh..." Dolores could feel her cock throbbing, could feel her jagged, emphatic thrusts as Rose's cock pumped its seed into her.

The air was still thick with the sounds (and, Dolores noticed, the smells) of sex as Rose pulled her cock out of Dolores and rolled her over to look adoringly into her eyes. She stroked the side of Dolores's face. "My wife," she murmured.

"MY wife," Dolores replied. "Hmm, wonder how long it'll take before saying that loses its novelty."

"Heh. Well, we'll see," Rose said. She slid one arm under Dolores's shoulders, the other arm under Dolores's ass, and hoisted her into the air.

"Whoa!"

"Hey everybody!" Rose called to the others, "Why don't we take this back to Sodom House?"

As Rose bridal-carried Dolores out the door and through the streets back to the house, Dolores caught just a couple quick glimpses of Ganza behind them, Rick's limp body slung over her shoulder.

And that was the last Dolores thought about Rick for a while. Once they got back to Sodom House, Dolores was a bit... preoccupied.

It started when they got upstairs to Rose's room. Dolores carefully took the wedding dress off and put it back on its hanger, taking a moment to examine the damage. Big hole in the back, obviously, but the cumstains on the front didn't stand out that much. Perhaps they could have it repaired, but Dolores did kind of like the idea of her wedding dress having a fuckhole in it.

As she hung it up in Rose's closet, she felt an awful blow to her back. "Ow!" She turned around, furious, to see Rose brandishing her wooden beating cane, a big weird grin on her face and that sadistic fire burning in her eyes. She hit Dolores with it again, this time across the chest, and again, and again, until Dolores was on the ground, her hands up to try and prevent the cane from striking her body, sharp stinging blow to the hands before another one struck her exposed belly. In a panic, she crawled across the floor to hide under Rose's computer desk, pulling the chair in front of her for protection. Rose paced back and forth in front of the desk, breathing heavily.

"C'mon Dolly," in her taunting sing-song voice, "it's playtime." Dolores could see her tuxedo pants fall to the floor then, a moment later, she dropped the shirt and jacket on the floor as well. "Heh, don't you find this enticing?"

Dolores said nothing, just watched her warily.

Rose disappeared for a moment, and came back brandishing her electric cattle prod.

"No..."

Rose jabbed Dolores in the arm with the prod, giving her a painful shock. Dolores yelped. Rose cackled at that. "Ohhh Dolly, I can fuck with you just fine with you cowering under there. Come out and play, I want to touch your body..."

She gave Dolores another quick shock, then made a movement like she was going to stick her with the prod again; Dolores stuck her hand out to try and deflect the prod, but Rose caught her by the wrist and dragged her out from under the desk. She put her legs on either side of Dolores's body and sat down, her ass against Dolores's cock cage, her hard cock rubbing Dolores's belly. "Hi," she said, that same frightening grin on her face.

Dolores just looked up at her reproachfully.

This seemed to displease Rose, who frowned and backhanded Dolores across the face.

"Ow!"

"Say something to me sweetie," Rose said in this poisonous coaxing tone.

Dolores sighed. "Rose, you're scaring me."

"Hehe, nice."

"Like, this doesn't feel like play."

Rose shrugged. "I'm having a blast, personally."

Dolores tried again. "I don't like this."

"That's fine."

Okay then.

Rose reached for Dolores's nipples and squeezed them both, hard. Dolores winced. "Nnh, stop it stop it stop it!"

"Heh heh. Think I'll rip them off this time? Well do ya?"

And for whatever reason, this activated some instinct in Dolores to fight back. In a frenzy, she clawed at Rose's face and neck with her nails, which she'd grown out nice and long for the wedding, leaving clusters of little white scratches all over until she got Rose good with one deep, furious scratch across the cheek that made Rose gasp. She released Dolores's nipples to touch her face where the deep scratch was. "Am I..." she licked her finger, "Fuck, I'm bleeding." Weirdly, she seemed delighted by this. She grinned down at Dolly, who could now see the red seeping out of the scratches on her face. "Do it again?"

Dolores paused, blinking, stunned by that reaction.

Rose smacked Dolly across the face again. "Well? What are you waiting for, dumbass?"

In response, Dolores reached up and squeezed both of Rose's nipples hard. Ah, her weak spot, her whole body clenched up and she could easily be pushed off of Dolores's body and onto her back on the floor, her eyes burning furiously into Dolores the whole time.

Dolores let go of her nipples. "Now then," she started saying, "are you gonna stop fucking with--"

Rose sprang up and grabbed two fistfuls of Dolly's hair, taking her down and slamming her face against the floor as she growled, "Not my nipples!" Slam, "I don't fucking like that," slam, "Do not," slam, "fuck with," slam, "my nipples. Ohhhh, you little slut..."

She rolled Dolores over; Dolores was too stunned by the blows to the head to react as Rose clutched her chin to move her head around, examining the damage. "Hehe, you're all bruised up now sweetie. Ohhh, I'd never forgive myself if you went to bed on our wedding night not covered in bruises." Her hand slid down from Dolores's chin to her neck, lingering there a few moments before she started squeezing Dolores's throat.

Dolores's eyes bugged out, her mouth made some useless strangled sputters.

"Heh, what are you gonna do about it, Dolly?" Rose sucked in an eager, anticipatory inhalation. "Well? Show me what you got."

Hard to think with her oxygen restricted, Dolores's eyes darted around the room, looking for something. On her right, Rose had dropped the cattle prod on the floor, and if Dolores reached her hand out, she could just... about...

No noise came out of Rose when the cattle prod shocked her, she just dropped right on top of Dolores; quickly, Dolly rolled Rose off of her and got to her feet. "Is this what you fucking want from me?" Dolores shouted, before jabbing her with the prod again.

Rose twitched, hard, and made a little, "Nnagh!" this time

"God, you've been so... ugh, I thought you wanted me to hurt you more, so I went for your nipples, cause I know that's a weak spot, but that made you so fucking mad, so what is it that you want?" She gave Rose another shock. "Huh?" Another shock.

Rose was breathing heavily now, lying on the floor on her belly, her face against the ground. "I just," she said between breaths, "liked it when you drew blood. It was exciting, I dunno. Not my nipples though, don't like it when you do my nipples."

Dolores sighed. "Okay then. Was that so hard to just say?"

"Was it so hard," deep breath, "to figure out?"

"Excuse me?"

"Like," Rose went on, turning her head just enough that Dolores could see her mocking smile, "after all this time you don't know how to please me. You're pathetic. Heh, can't believe I'm married to you."

Dolores gave her another shock with the cattle prod.

"Heh, maybe I'll need to fool around on you, find a real man who can actually satisfy me-- Guk!"

"Stop it," Dolores said wearily, withdrawing the prod from Rose's shoulder.

"Oh, am I making you mad? Make me bleed baby," Rose coaxed. She shook her ass back and forth. "I'll let you fuck me..."

Dolores blinked. Was this a trap? "Is that really what you want, Rose?"

"Well, it's what you want, isn't it?" Rose shot back. She put her hands on her buttocks and spread them apart. "C'mon, Dolly, don't tell me you can look at my ass and not wanna rail me, you're still enough of a man to want that, surely."

Dolores wanted to object to being called a man, but unfortunately the sight of Rose presenting herself was causing the blood to flow to Dolores's caged cock, and so the noise that escaped her lips was a strangled little, "Hngk!" as she doubled over from the discomfort in her dick.

Rose's lips curled into a triumphant smirk. "Got you. The key to your cage is in my tux pocket, by the way."

Dolores was tempted to scramble desperately over to the tuxedo pants and get the key right now. But no. Deep breaths. Be deliberate. Whatever Rose was playing at, Dolly would play along. She'd just do it her way.

"Alright, I'll give you what you want," said Dolores, "since you suddenly went all bottom slut on me."

Rose let out a disgruntled throat noise. "Yeah yeah."

"So I'll do you the favor of fucking your ass, on one condition: You call me Mistress."

Another throaty noise. "In your dreams Dolly."

"Oh," Dolores said, mock-disappointed. "Let me put myself together a little. If I'm gonna be your dominatrix, I wanna look the part."

Dolores walked over to Rose's tuxedo pants to take out the key and released her cock from the little pink cage. Deep sigh of relief as the cage dropped to the floor and the blood could rush freely into the cock. She was rock hard in seconds. From there, she walked over to the closet. She had a specific outfit in mind. The black shirt with the high neck, yes, she always thought that made her look domme-y, and the lacy black stockings, the ones with the garters attached leading up to a waistband. Those were Rose's, but they fit Dolly just fine.

She spent a moment admiring herself in the mirror. Almost perfect. She could use some black lipstick.

Dolores strode back into Rose's field of vision brandishing the leather flogger. Rose could usually make her bleed with that, probably the best tool for the job. She gave the flogger a twirl. "What do you think?"

Rose seemed vaguely amused. "I think you're wearing my stockings."

"Yeah?" Dolores gave her a crack across the back with the flogger; Rose sucked in air sharply through clenched teeth. "What's yours is mine now though, wifey," Dolores said, and whipped her again.

"Ah!"

"Ohhh, you like that, you little bitch?" Dolores taunted. Rose said nothing. "Well, do you?" Dolores gave the flogger another twirl. "Want more?"

Rose nodded, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

Rose rolled her eyes. "Yes Mistress."

Another splash of leather across her back. "Say it like you mean it."

In a higher, more pained-sounding voice, "Yes Mistress."

"Hmmm. Good girl."

Rose scoffed softly at this, before letting out a louder, "Oof!" as Dolores sat down on her back.

"You do have a nice ass, Rose," Dolores said, before giving her left buttock a sharp smack with the flogger. "You don't let me play with it often enough," smack on the right buttock.

She settled into a rhythm of firm, sharp smacks, alternating from right cheek to left. It had been so long since Dolores had played any kind of dominant role, it was kind of fun, hearing Rose's little grunts on each whack, watching Rose's buttocks turn redder. After about a minute, though, Dolores was struck by the realization that Rose would've probably drawn blood by now.

Around when she had that thought, Rose said, "Still didn't make me bleed huh? Pussy. Ah!"

Dolores whipped her extra-hard there. "What makes you so sure you're not bleeding?"

"Oh I can tell, Dolly. You haven't got the upper body strength." Rose tisked. "Here I thought you could treat me rough, I should've known you're too much of a faggy little weakling. You should go back to being my cumdump, it's all you're good for."

Dolores took in a deep breath, then cracked her hard across the left buttock, throwing the full force of her fury at Rose's degrading comments into the motion. The little lines the flogger left started to well with red a few moments later; Rose took in a sharp, almost orgasmic inhalation. "You like that?" Dolores said coolly.