Rose's Dolly Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's just makeup."

Rick looked to the side, away from Dolores. "How did you learn?"

Dolores shrugged. "Some girls taught me."

A furtive little glance in Dolores's direction. "I, uh, like that skirt," Rick muttered.

"Thanks," Dolores said. "It's my favorite.

Rick now turned his entire face away from Dolores. "Can I... try it on?"

This was not where Dolores was expecting the conversation to turn. She sat there stunned for a few moments before she hastily said, "Yeah, yeah sure..." She stood up to slide it off when she remembered, "Oh, I don't have anything on underneath."

"That's fine," Rick said hastily, "I won't look."

Dolores slid the skirt off and handed it to Rick before hurriedly sitting back down on the porch with her cock tucked between her thighs. Rick, meanwhile, stood up and slid the skirt up over his pants until it was positioned around his waist. He turned his upper body in semicircles, looking down at himself with a quiet fascinated glee as the fabric of the skirt twirled.

A car drove past. Rick's eyes went enormous, and he hastily started removing the skirt. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't."

"You're good," Dolly assured him.

Rick tossed the skirt back to Dolores, who caught it with her right hand. Dolores would have stood up to put it back on, but Rick was standing there, just staring at her. "Something up?"

Suddenly Rick lunged for her, wrapped his arms around her and planted a weird nervous kiss on her lips. Dolores shoved him back. "Rick, don't."

"Aw, come on." Rick had this desperate nervous grin on his face. "You wanted me to see the new you, right?" He went in for another kiss, this time stuffing about a centimeter of tongue past Dolores's lips.

Dolores shoved him off again. "Rick I'm married. I don't... want this."

Rick shot a bitter, petulant glare at her, then punched her shoulder.

It didn't particularly hurt, but Dolores's reaction was still a soft, "Ow!" more from surprise than anything.

"Faggot," Rick spat. "Bet you liked that punch, huh? Little freak."

Dolores glared at him. "You lack Rose's finesse, so no, I didn't like it. And yeah, I guess I'm a faggot because I don't like kissing boys."

"Fuck you." Rick stood up on his feet. "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna FUCKING kill Ganza, I'm gonna kill your little fucking husband Rose--"

"Rick..."

"Gonna kill everyone in this fucking house," Rick concluded.

Dolores just stared coolly at him. "I very much doubt you have that in you."

"Fuck you," he turned to stomp away. "Go choke on a dick."

"Heh. I might. Oh, hey Rick?"

"What?" he spat.

"Rose and I have an OnlyFans. Pretty sure it's called, um," Dolores felt a bit self conscious about saying it, "'Rose Nails Dolly'. Just, you know, in case you're interested."

Rick huffed. "Course I'm not interested." It was almost convincing. He stomped away, audibly muttering something to himself.

As Dolores trudged back up the stairs to Rose's room, her thoughts turned from Rick to what the noise coming from the top of the stairs could be. Male voices, certainly, Dolores could make that out as she got closer.

When she opened the door and walked into Rose's room, where she found Rose laying on her bed facing the wall; on the screen of the computer on her desk, a gay porn video, two skinny pretty young men on a bed, one on top fucking the other, who was laying on the bed.

In a piercing high voice, Rose called out, "DOLLY! Come over here and lay with me sweetie."

Dolores went over to the bed and lay down next to Rose, who wrapped her arms around Dolly and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Missed you wifey."

Dolores smiled at that. "What have you got on?"

"My favorite porn video," Rose explained, "been watching this one for years and years."

"Mm. You're not even watching it though."

"All I really need is the sounds," Rose said airily. "This one, I'm pretty sure, is footage of an actual rape."

"Mm. Most of the time they're not though," Dolores said, "it's usually just acting."

"Yeah, well, this one is real convincing. Listen, we're getting to the good part."

Dolores listened as one of the voices, presumably the bottom, made a series of increasingly uncomfortable noises: "Hah! Argh, okay, ha! Feels good, haha." The other male voice was growling in a low voice, which overlapped with a pained squeak from the bottom.

"See, he's uncomfortable," Rose said, "he's trying to pretend he's still into it, but he's slowly losing the ability to fake it, and right about now..."

"AH! Ah, stop!" the bottom begged. The top just let out another growl. "Stop, stop!"

"At this point," Rose narrated, "he pulls out and rolls the boy over onto his belly and then--"

"AH! OH!" A high yelp of anguish.

The top cackled. "Feel how deep it is in there?"

"Okay, yeah," Dolores conceded, "that sounds pretty real."

"Mhmm. Oh, Dolly, and the top is so beautiful and he fucks so well and he takes the most gorgeous sadistic glee in what he's doing. It's perfect," Rose gushed.

"Uh huh."

The sound from the computer stopped. Dolores closed her eyes and adjusted her body against Rose's to try and get some sleep. Rose's cock was hard, pressing into her backside. Nice feeling.

"Hey Dolly?"

"Yeah?"

"I liked how into topping me you got, but I'd really like it if I could... watch you."

"We could film it," Dolores offered.

"Sure! But would you... rape a boy for me? So I can watch?"

Dolores sighed. "Rose, I don't want to do that."

"Yeah?" Dolores felt a kiss on the cheek. "And what about what I want," kiss. "What about how good I am at getting what I want," kiss. "You know I've wanted this forever. I suggested you fuck one of your friends so I could watch that first night I met you, remember?"

"I remember." Wanting to change the subject, Dolores added, "Oh, by the way, Rick threatened to murder all of us."

"Heh. Cute."

"That was my basic thought," said Dolores, "just thought you ought to know."

"So if he comes here with a gun or something," Rose said in her coaxing voice, "and we like subdue him, you'd rape him for me, right?"

Well, should have known she'd bring it back to that. "I really don't think he's gonna, think he's all talk."

"I didn't ask for the likelihood," Rose prodded, "I'm asking if he does, will you do it?"

Deep breath in. "I'll think about it."

"Hmm." Rose thrust her hard cock into Dolores's flesh. "I'll be thinking about it too." Kiss on the cheek. "I love you Dolly."

Deep breath in. "I love you too Rose."

And she meant it. She closed her eyes and basked in the sensation of Rose's body enveloping hers, physically very comfortable, very at peace. But mentally she was adrift, feeling alien to everything around her, feeling alien even to herself. As she drifted toward sleep, she soothed herself with the thought, "I can keep surviving Rose, I can keep asserting myself in the face of her desires, I'll be fine, I'll be fine," inhalation, "I can keep surviving Rose..."

By the time she fell asleep she almost believed it.

TO BE CONTINUED