Rose's Dolly Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," gasped Rose, then, "AHHhhh..."

It was interesting, Dolores seemed to have unlocked the ability to unleash the rage necessary to break the skin on command; a single furious stroke and the right buttock was bleeding too. "You're a mean bitch, you know that?" Dolores stood up.

"I'm aware," said Rose, breathing heavily.

Dolores gave her one, two, three brutal whacks across the back, and suddenly Rose's back was criss-crossed with little red streaks. "You've been a very bad girl, haven't you?"

In a high little voice, "Yes."

Another whack across the back. "And you need to be punished, don't you?"

"Yes-- Ow!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes... Dolly-- Ow! Fine, yes Mistress."

Dolores let out a deep sigh. God, this was cathartic. It was weird, Dolores hadn't been fully conscious of how much anger she felt toward Rose until she got the chance to let it all out, but every blow that drew blood felt like payback for every little indignity, every little torment, every comment or physical cruelty that went too far. Realistically, she knew Rose was letting her do this, but the illusion of power over her was still intoxicating. "Roll over," Dolores commanded, "I'm going to sit on your face."

"Hell yeah!" Rose said. She already had her tongue out as Dolores lowered her ass over Rose's mouth.

"Ohhhh..." Rose didn't eat Dolores's hole all that often, Dolores was always struck by the strangeness of the feeling, so weird and wet and slimy but the way Rose jabbed at Dolores's hole with her tongue was always this intoxicating teasing sensation. "Thaaaat's a good girl," murmured Dolores. "God, you really are a degenerate little slut, huh?"

Rose let out a long, happy, "Mhmmm," into Dolores asscheeks.

Dolores looked down at Rose's tight tummy. It needed some bloody streaks on it, she thought.

"Mmf!" Rose let out a muffled sound of pain against Dolores's bottom as Dolores whipped her good across the belly. Dolores liked how that felt, so she gave Rose another whack.

"Naughty girl," Dolores taunted. Through all this, Rose's enormous cock was still rock hard, standing at attention. Mouthwatering sight. Dolores couldn't help herself, she leaned forward... No couldn't reach it while still seated on Rose's face, so she got up onto her hands and knees and crawled forward so she could take it into her mouth.

For the first couple of seconds after Dolores started sucking hard on the firm head of Rose's cock, encircling it with her tongue, savoring the salty trickle of precum, Rose seemed too overcome with pleasure to speak, just making desperate little breathy sounds. Once she found her voice, she said, "Hah, couldn't keep your mouth off it, huh? Oh Dolly, you're too much of a little cockslut to really be a dominatrix. You know I've got the ultimate safeword, if I wanted to I could just snap my fingers at any time and you'd stop what you're doing to-- Ah!"

Dolores was resting her teeth on Rose's cockhead now, barely exerting pressure, she knew it wouldn't be painful. But it was a warning, she turned her head to shoot a meaningful glare toward Rose's face.

Rose inhaled sharply. "You wouldn't dare."

Dolores pushed her teeth into the cockflesh, very slightly, nowhere near a real bite.

But it was enough to make Rose's eyes widen. "Don't."

Dolores winked at her. Then she took her mouth off Rose's cock and moved her face up to lick at the red cuts on Rose's belly, drawing a gasp from Rose's lips.

"Ohhh," Dolores said, "you like that?" Looking straight into Rose's eyes, she licked up the wounds on her belly again.

"Yes, yes," Rose said, "yeah it's... soothing. Plus it's hot to watch you licking up my blood."

"Interesting," said Dolly, a smirk tugging at the side of her mouth. "Roll over, let me soothe your ass."

Rose rolled over, and Dolores gave her one long lick up the left buttock, one long lick up the right buttock, before she dove in between Rose's cheeks to prod her hole with her tongue. Sharp inhalation from Rose at that. "I think," Dolores said, "you're ready for my cock."

Dolores then got up and ran over to the dresser. "What? You're just gonna leave me hanging?" Rose grumbled.

"Wanted to get lube," Dolores said, waggling the bottle next to her head as she walked back over to where Rose lay.

"Oh, you don't have to if you don't wanna," Rose coaxed.

"Yeah, but I wanna," Dolores said as she got on her knees behind Rose, pouring some out onto her hand to rub it over Rose's hole. "Feels good, right?"

"Obviously."

"Good." Dolores worked some lube over the length of her cock. Fuck, she didn't experience direct genital stimulation that often anymore, she always forgot how sublimely good it felt to rub the slick slippery lube all over her cock. She pressed her cock between Rose's cheeks until it was pushing against the opening of her sphincter. "You ready?"

"You know I am-- Ah!"

Dolores had reached up to give Rose's hair a firm yank. "Say, 'Yes Mistress', or I won't do it."

Rose sighed dismissively. "Yes Mistress-- Whoa!" Her body tensed up as about two inches of Dolores's cock slid inside her all at once. Dolores hadn't meant to go quite that fast, she was just out of practice at using her cock responsibly, but there was a certain sadistic glee in having provoked this reaction. Especially from Rose; Dolores had almost expected there would be no pain at all, but it made sense, thinking about it, that Rose would be unused to the sensation.

In a firm, deliberate thrust, Dolores drove the rest of her cock into Rose.

"Hoo boy, wow, hah..." Rose wasn't resisting, but she was very tense, breathing heavily.

"Ohhh, too much for you?" Dolores teased. God, her hole was tight against Dolores's cock, and with the lube covering everything the sensation was heavenly. She gave Rose a shallow jab.

"Hng!"

"Such a brutal top, you can dish it out but you can't take it," thrust.

"Hah! C-careful, sweetums, don't forget I'm letting you have this," Rose managed. "If I wanted it to stop it'd stop."

"Well, thanks," thrust, "yeah, you're a big girl," thrust, "you can take it," thrust. "Bet you're glad I used lube, huh?"

"It, uhhh," Rose's breathing was unsteady, "it makes it easier. I could take it either way though."

"Ohhh, I'm sure," thrust. "You're such a good little bottom slut, aren't you?"

"Don't-- Ah! Don't get too smug Dolly, you make me mad enough I'll take it out on you tomorrow."

"Yeah? Tell me about it," thrust, "maybe it'll make me cum faster."

"Ohh, I'm gonna hang you from the ceiling by your nipples again you little bitch, gonna whip your little body red, gonna fuck you til your begging me to stop, gonna make you bleed--"

"Are you dry-humping the floor?" Dolores asked, amused.

"...Yeah? What about it?" Rose, Dolores noticed, had relaxed considerably, seemed to have started enjoying herself at some point, even pushing her ass up slightly into Dolores's thrusts.

"Hmmm, you ARE a good little bottom slut," Dolores murmured. "You love my cock up your ass, don't you?"

"Salright."

"Liar. I know your responses well, Rose. I can feel you getting closer. I'm gonna make you cum with my dick up your ass."

"Hah... Maybe."

Dolores could feel herself getting closer too, her rhythm picked up, her breathing quickened. "You know I've wanted this since I first laid eyes on you? You beneath me, my cock buried up your ass. Hmmm, you're a beautiful woman Rose, you really are. When you walked into my frat, everyone wanted you. God, the boys there would've run a train on you, dozens of boys using your holes, one after the other, filling you up with our semen."

"GAH! AHHHhhhh..." Rose's mouth opened wide, Dolores could feel her hole twitch against her cock as her body shook, her hips thrusting convulsively against the floor.

The sight of Rose's orgasm pushed Dolores to the brink of cumming all at once, but she still played it cool. "Ohhh, you like that idea, huh? Being a cumdump for a whole frat?"

"N-no!"

"Liar. Well, too bad, cause you belong to me now, you're mine and no one else can have you... HAH!" And with that, Dolores pushed herself over the edge, those sweet initial bursts shooting out of her as Rose's orgasm came to a finish.

A few lazy, sated little thrusts into Rose as the last few spurts came out of her cock, and Dolores was finished. Dolores slid her cock out and rolled Rose's body over, descending on her to give her a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. Stroke on the cheek as she pulled her face away. "Thank you for this Rose, this was... fucking great."

"Yeah? You're welcome," Rose shot back.

"Alright, I should clean your wounds," Dolores said, climbing off of her to go over to the bedside table where Rose kept her hydrogen peroxide and cotton balls and lotions.

"Eh, I can do it," muttered Rose.

"No no," Dolores insisted, coming back over supplies in hand, "gotta give you aftercare. Important part of being your dominatrix."

Rose snorted at that. "Right."

Dolores got on her knees beside Rose and began dabbing the scratches on her stomach with a cotton ball. "I didn't know you had such a big thing for being made to bleed, honestly."

"Oh yeah? Do you... not like it when I make you bleed?"

In truth, it always kind of scared Dolly when Rose broke the skin. "It's alright. What, um, is the appeal of that for you?"

"I dunno, it's just, like, euphoric in a very specific way, like you get the endorphin rush, but there's also this sense of like... pressure being released. Like your skin was holding in all the stress and tension and puncturing the skin lets it all out. Do you really not get it? Didn't you ever cut yourself when you were younger?"

Dolores frowned slightly and shook her head. "No, never."

"Oh." Rose seemed very slightly taken aback.

"Why," Dolores asked, "did you cut yourself?"

Rose hesitated. "Nah, course not."

Dolores raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Just," Rose smirked slightly now, "you seemed like the type of faggy little bitch who'd self harm."

"Oh yeah, that's me," Dolores said dryly. "Roll over, so I can get your back."

Rose rolled over. "My friend Valerie-- Ah!" A fresh cotton ball made contact with a cut on her buttock. "She told me all about the psychology of cutting yourself. Heh. She didn't come to the wedding, which I kind of expected. Stole her perfect relationship away from her, guess it makes sense she couldn't bear to see me happy."

"She's the one you stole that Nicky from, right?"

"Hehe, yup. Sent her an invitation..." Rose seemed lost in thought for a moment. "Well, I'm winning at life and she's a sore loser, that's all it means. Heh. You know Nicky bit my hand bloody the first time I took him. That was a big part of why I had to have him again."

"Don't talk about Nicky," Dolores said coolly, moving up from her ass to dab the scratches on her back.

"Awww, you jealous?" Rose teased.

Dolores chose not to reply to that. "You know, I really didn't appreciate you just randomly attacking me with the cane earlier, chasing me under the desk, shocking me. Felt weird, scary."

"Ohhh, poor baby," Rose said in her mocking voice. "I hit you all the time, why did that bother you so fucking much?"

Dolores thought about this for a second. "I don't know. I guess... it surprised me, caught me off guard. When I know it's coming, when I'm all tied up or whatever, it feels more... structured. Like there's a context for it. Like it's play. That just felt like violence."

Rose snorted. "It's always violence, dumbass."

"Well yeah. Just felt... out of control this time."

"You literally had the option to fight back this time though," Rose shot back, "you objectively have less control when you're tied up, so I don't see why this was a problem."

Dolores didn't know how to rebut that, she felt like she'd already articulated herself as well as she could. She poured some lotion onto her hands and began rubbing it over Rose's back. "I'm asking you not to do that again, okay?"

Rose said nothing for a moment. "I only did it like that cause I wanted you to fight back. After the wedding I was feeling kinda," she almost seemed too bashful to say it, "kinda subby, so I wanted to bait you into getting rough with me."

Dolores raised her eyebrows. "You were feeling kinda subby, so you randomly started assaulting me with a cane. Interesting approach."

"Like I said," Rose seemed irritated, "I wanted you to fight back. Heh. Took you long enough though, I had to basically hold your hand all the way through you dominating me."

"Yeah, had to hold my hand so I wouldn't grab your nipple with it," Dolores replied.

Rose let out a low, incomprehensible grumble.

"But that's kind of the thing," Dolores went on, "you wanted me to fight back, but only in the ways you like, you wanted me to hurt you, but only in the ways you like. You could have fucking communicated instead of just attacking me."

"Ohhhh, where's your sense of spontaneity, Dolly?"

Dolores sighed. It was useless trying to articulate anything to Rose, if she didn't want to hear it she just wouldn't. Dolly's hands moved down from Rose's back to massage the lotion onto her buttocks. God she had a nice ass. "Hmmm, I did really like being on top this time Rose."

"Nice," Rose said softly.

"What, uh, got you feeling all subby today? Just curious."

"I dunno, just," Dolores could tell Rose was trying to sound casual, "it's kinda been a while since I've seen Ganza just go nuts on a guy, and for whatever reason this time it reminded me of... I dunno, some stuff that happened, long time ago. And I guess it got me in the mood to get fucked." A pause, and a furtive glance in Dolly's direction. "Not that I wanted her to fuck me or anything, obviously. It's better if it's you." She rolled over, and sat up so she could give Dolores a kiss on the cheek. "Everything is better if it's you."

Dolores smiled. "I know."

Once Dolores was finished with lotioning, she lay there on the floor on top of Rose for a long while, Rose lazily playing with her hair until, eventually, Dolores heard her start to snore. Strange mix of emotions; she felt so comfortable, so at peace lying on Rose's naked body in her black shirt and stockings. This place, this room with Rose, was her home now, in a way nowhere had ever really been. And now they were married...

But she kept turning over the conversation they had after the sex in her head. So many moments where she didn't feel like Rose was being honest, so much that Rose didn't seem willing to confess to. And she wasn't willing to say she wouldn't randomly attack Dolly with the cane again, wasn't willing to apologize, wasn't willing to fucking acknowledge how it had made Dolores feel...

She'd always known that Rose was a bad decision. Little bit too late for regrets.

Carefully, so as not to wake her, Dolores got up off of Rose's body. Her throat was dry, she wanted to get some water from downstairs. Walking toward the door, she felt her cock flop around and remembered that she wasn't wearing anything to cover her privates. She crept over to the dresser and snatched the violet plaid skirt they'd stolen from Ashley.

In the living room downstairs, Iris and Bray were snuggled up together, laying on the couch. Cute. Ganza, meanwhile, was lying naked in the recliner chair, her massive cock standing at attention as she snored, loudly, her head hanging over the top of the chair. Light on in the kitchen, as Dolores made her way over she heard the faucet turn on and then off again.

In the kitchen, there was Rick, standing over the sink, clearly just having splashed water on his face. Haunted look on his face. It took him a moment to react to Dolores's presence; when he did look up, he said, "What the hell happened to you?"

Dolores blinked. Oh right, her face was bruised to shit from being slammed into the floor. She shrugged. "Marital bliss."

"Jesus. Are you, uh," Rick's eyes darted over in the direction of the living room, his voice dropped to a loud whisper, "are you okay with... all this?"

Dolores shrugged again. "It has its moments."

Rick regarded her with this intense perplexed look that bordered on a death glare. "Don't talk so loud, don't wanna wake them."

"Right," said Dolores, at a softer volume. "You wanna, I dunno, sit outside?"

They sat next to each other on the porch, their feet resting on the steps. "So, uh, what happened to you?" Dolores asked.

Rick glared ahead. "You saw what happened."

"Right," Dolores nodded, feeling a stab of shame. "And, uh, after you got back?"

"Just... kept happening."

"How long have they been asleep?"

"I dunno. A while. Probably a couple hours."

"Then," Dolores's brow furrowed, "why are you still here?"

"Fuckin'... where am I gonna go?"

Dolores nodded sympathetically, then blinked. "Well, back to the frat house, yeah? That's where you live, last time I checked."

Rick shot her a look like she was very stupid. "They're gonna know. They're all gonna know that I... stayed. They're gonna talk. They're gonna have... ideas."

Dolores shrugged. "They talk about me. They talk about Bray and that doesn't stop him."

"Yeah but... that's not what I'm like. Don't want them to think that this is what I'm like," Rick said in a low, gray voice.

"Well... what are you like?"

Rick looked at her suspiciously. "Fuck do you mean?"

"Well... why did you stay?" Dolores asked gently.

Rick's glare was murderous now. "Man, don't even... just don't."

Dolores sighed. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me 'man.'"

"Fuck you," Rick snarled. "You're trying to make me gay."

"What?"

"Like, why did you invite us to this freakshow, huh? You wanted to lure us in so you could rape us, right?"

Dolores blinked. She was struck by a memory, from the very early planning stages of the wedding, Rose suggesting that maybe their friends would make a connection that would be fun, and Dolores saying "Fun for the girls, most likely." She remembered finding the thought amusing. How strange. She'd absorbed the logic of Sodom House, but it was an absolutely unhinged logic by the standards of the outside world.

But then, it was more compatible than someone like Rick would ever admit with the logic of a frat house. He knew, he had to know, about some sketchy exploitation of female bodies that had happened under their roof, assuming he hadn't participated.

Dolores shrugged. "I just wanted you all to celebrate with me. Wanted you to see the new me."

Rick didn't say anything in response, just stared ahead.

Dolly decided to say something a little more risky. "I think you wanted to see the new me. I saw you looking."

You would almost think Dolores hadn't said anything, or at the very least that Rick didn't hear, no visible reaction at all for several seconds. Still not looking at her, he eventually asked, "What did they do to you? To make you this way?"

Initially, Dolores thought he was talking about the bruises. "Oh, Rose just slammed my head into the floor a few times, the bruises on my arms were from a cane she used to--"

"No! What, Jesus, no, not what I'm talking about. But that's pretty fucked, Dylan."

"It's a BDSM thing, kind of," Dolores said defensively.

"I just meant," he looked at her, gesturing emphatically in her direction with, "how did you get like this?"

Dolores sat there with an eyebrow raised, unsure how to respond.

Rick sighed. "How did you get all... girly, I guess. Like, did they inject you with something, did they cut something off?"

Dolores shook her head. "They didn't do anything."

"No, but you look different now," Rick insisted. "What did they do?"

"It's just makeup, Rick. I'm still the same. I just realized I like this stuff, that's all."

"Oh." Rick seemed vaguely disappointed. He shook his head. "Can't just be makeup, you're different."