Rose's Dolly Pt. 15

Story Info
The wedding of Rose and Dolly is very normal & chaste (lies).
11.7k words
4.61
9.8k
13

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, painful sex, and intimate partner violence. Proceed with caution

*

Dolores was standing in the woods that lay downhill from the university, her pretty blue gown largely obscured by the ropes binding her legs to each other and her arms to her torso. Rose was standing behind her, her cheek pressed against Dolores's, one hand clutching the end of the noose that was tied around Dolores's neck, the other hand clutching a small knife, pointing it up toward Dolores's shoulder. Rose had a wide sinister grin on her face, eyes burning in the direction of Skye's phone, which Skye was holding up, poised to take a picture.

"Those are the expressions you're going with?" Skye asked drily.

"Just take one," Rose insisted.

Skye clicked the screen of her phone. "Alright, we done here or--"

"Let's take one of me kissing Dolly's cheek," Rose said, and leaned in to press her lips against Dolores's face.

She held the pose until Skye said, "Alright, wanna see?"

Rose walked over to where Skye stood; Dolores, legs bound together, had to hop. When Dolores got to a position beside Skye where she could see the picture on the phone, she quite liked it. She liked how she looked, her red lips slightly open, her head tilted up, a slightly haughty expression in her black-lined eyes, as if she were silently saying, "Rose is mine, and not yours, envy me." Which is what she was going for, so mission accomplished. Rose looked stunning as always, her eyes burning into the camera with that sexy ominous intensity she pulled off so well, her lips glistening against Dolores's cheek.

"Oh yeah," Rose said, "this looks way better than the one where I'm not kissing Dolly, don't you think?"

"I didn't see that one," Dolores said, "was still getting over here."

"Trust me, it's better," Rose said.

"Interesting vibe this picture gives," Dolores said. "Like... It's very us, but it feels more 'human sacrifice' than 'wedding.'"

"Yeah, well," Rose stroked Dolores's back, "maybe you're gonna be my little human sacrifice."

Dolores felt a little tremble of fear at that, but she shook it off. "Ooh, so scary," she teased. "Alright, you gonna untie me?"

Rose looked Dolores over and nibbled her bottom lip, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Nah. C'mon Skye," and she started walking away, putting a hand on Skye's shoulder to prompt her to walk with her. Skye hesitated for about half a second, looking with concern at Dolores before her face turned to an amused smirk and, with a shrug, turned to walk with Rose.

With her legs bound with rope, Dolores could only hop after them, much slower than they were walking. "This is," hop, "a really annoying way to get around," hop, "could you please just untie me?"

"Back at the house. C'mon Dolly, it's just a five minute walk back to Sodom House. Not sure how long that'll take you, though."

Skye interjected, "It's probably really good exercise."

Rose nodded vigorously, "Good point, good point."

Dolores just muttered bitterly to herself as she hopped along behind them.

By the time Dolores hopped all the way up the stairs to Rose's bedroom, Rose was on her computer, designing their wedding invitations around the picture they had just taken. Dolores hopped behind her so she could look over Rose's shoulder as she worked. "Oh, it's gonna be March 6? Didn't realize we had a date," Dolores commented.

"Oh yeah. It's a Wednesday, cheap day to rent out the Brickhouse for a couple of hours in the afternoon," Rose said, not looking up from her work.

Dolores nodded. They were funding everything themselves with the money they'd made off their porn videos, which didn't give them a huge amount to work with. Rose didn't want her parents to know, she wanted "a wedding they wouldn't approve of," as she'd explained it. So the plan was always to have a relatively shabby, cheap ceremony, rent out a bar uptown for the occasion, get a bunch of pizzas for the guests.

"So who are these invitations going to?" Dolores asked.

"Uhhh, I've got a couple of friends I'd like to come," Rose said. "You still didn't want your family there, right?"

"Fuck no." Dolores recalled how judgy her mother had gotten back when Dylan had slightly long hair. If they could see her now... Dolores had stayed in town over winter break, telling her family she had a job down here. There was no real indication that her family had particularly missed her, even over Christmas. She supposed that should feel like something, but it didn't. At some point, Dolores knew, her parents would have to find out what had become of their Dylan, how he'd been transfigured into some weird semi-girl called Dolores. She dreaded that day. But there was no reason to deal with it now.

"Then it's settled," Rose said, shooting Dolly a conspiratorial grin, "no family, just friends. All my little friends, and I guess we can invite your fraternity brothers?"

"Ummmm..." Dolores's reflex was to say no, absolutely not, there was this deep dread at the prospect of all the frat brothers seeing her all girly but... thinking about it, she really didn't care what they thought of her anymore. And thinking about it, there was a certain glee in shocking them all with her new self. "Let's do it!"

"Nice." Rose kissed Dolores's forehead. "Hehe, maybe one of your little friends and one of my little friends will make a connection. That'd be fun."

"Heh, fun for the girls, most likely," Dolores said. For some twisted reason that tickled her too.

And so, Rose sent a couple invitations to her friends, but most of the paper invitations went up in the frat house. Dolores hadn't been back there in months, but she still had her key, and so one night about two weeks out from the wedding Dolores and Rose crept in after most people were asleep and taped an invitation to everyone's door.

The next day, Dolores got a text from Bray. "Hey dude, congratulations! Can't say I'm not kinda jealous, but I know you're gonna be happy with Rose."

Oh right, it had been so long it was easy to forget, but Bray had had a couple of encounters with Rose. "Thank you!" Dolores had texted back, "And hey, come to the wedding and maybe you can get to know some of Rose's friends..."

"Hell yeah!" Bray had replied. A few minutes later, "Lol, overheard Rick and Clay talking, Rick was all, 'Why did we get invited to a lesbian bondage wedding?'"

"Lol." Who the hell was Rick again? Dolores remembered that there had been a frat brother by that name, but no one she was close to. She went into her friends list to try and find a picture.

Another message from Bray. "Clay said, 'Dude, you realize that's Dylan, right?' But Rick still didn't buy it, he was like, 'No, it could be his sister though. She's pretty hot.' I had to jump in and be like 'No it is Dylan.' He got really mad, started threatening to kill us if we told anyone he thought you were hot..."

"Damn And yet here you are telling me anyway. Bold move."

"C'mon I could kick his ass if I had to lol," Bray had replied.

By this point Dolores had found a picture of Rick. Oh yeah, him. The most salient memory Dolores had of Rick right now was that he'd been one of the first frat brothers to start gossiping to Dylan about Bray having a Grindr. Rick was a shorter guy, sandy brown hair and deep set hazel eyes, thick eyebrows and a long nose and nice full lips... Dolores wasn't into men, but she had absorbed the aesthetic preferences of the Sodom House girls, Iris or Ganza would probably say he had cock-sucking lips. Scrawny, Bray probably could kick his ass. Specific memories were hard to come by, but Dolores had an impression of him as being brittle and thin-skinned, got defensive quickly if anyone made a joke at his expense. And he'd said Dolores was hot, huh? Well, she thought to herself, sometimes even a frat boy has good taste.

That was the last time Dolores thought about Rick until the wedding itself. A shabby little set up, two sections of folding chairs set up on the dance floor of the Brickhouse with an aisle in between for the couple to walk down, Rose's friends all sitting on one side, the handful of frat brothers who had decided to come to this freakshow on the other. At the front, a wooden lectern for the minister to stand. The minister, apparently, was a local reverend whom Iris had seduced a while back, and was only conducting this ceremony under threat of blackmail, an element that just tickled Rose. He was young looking, probably no older than 35, a square handsome head with hazel eyes staring resentfully up at Rose and Dolores as they made their way up the aisle.

No processional, no one to give anyone away, just Rose and Dolores arm in arm walking up the aisle. Rose was wearing a classic black and white tuxedo; with the scar over her eye Dolores thought the tux made her look like a Bond villain. Dolores was wearing the white dress that Rose had picked out for her, off the shoulder sleeves, left everything above her nipples bare, sparkly white lace that hugged her hips and ass and upper thighs tightly before flowing out toward the bottom. She felt so womanly in it, loved wearing it, loved how she looked in it with her smoky gray eyeshadow and deep red lips that matched Rose's.

As they walked down the little makeshift aisle, Dolores was glancing out of the corner of her eye at the few frat brothers who had decided to attend this freakshow. Most of them were looking at Dolores with various mixtures of disgust, confusion, and contempt on their faces. The only exceptions were Bray, who gave Dolores a thumbs up as she passed, and Rick, who was sitting by himself away from the other boys and who Dolores noticed very distinctly staring at her ass as she walked by. How funny. Dolores turned her head just enough to shoot him a knowing look and a raised eyebrow. His eyes widened at that, and he looked down, blushing.

Rose and Dolores had decided to just wing it when it came to their vows, and naturally, when the minister prompted them to exchange vows, they stood there silently for an awkward couple of seconds, trying to figure out what to say. Somewhat to her own surprise, it was Dolores who started first. "Rose," she said, "a while ago, you said you wanted to be everything I felt, and for me to be everything you felt. As much as I can, I will be your everything. You, uh, you saved me from. Um. Being a boy. So I'm gonna be your girl. I promise I will give you my body to do what you want with it, and if you keep pouring all your depraved urges into me I promise I'll keep loving every minute of it."

Rose's eyes glowed at her with this intoxicating mix of pride and lust. "Dolly," she said, "when I met you I was, uh... Well you know. Very fucked up. Still am. But I used to just let it all out all over, like, everyone, all the time, and now... I promise to save all my monstrosity for you. Heh." Here she got a wicked little grin on her face. "I promise to choke you with my cock, and plow your little hole, and whip your little body, and to make the cum spray out of your little cock cage."

By this point Dolores was looking down at the floor, her face starting to turn red, though she was grinning. She felt Rose's hand on her chin, tilting her head back up. "And I promise," Rose went on, "that no matter how mean I get I won't let you forget I care about you really."

The minister let out a tense exhalation. "You kids know there's more to marriage than fornication, right?"

"Hey, why don't you stick to the script, huh?" Rose said testily. She withdrew the little ring box from the pocket of her tuxedo, and opened it, taking one of the rings out. The rings were matching black titanium with a little strand of gold going around, thorn shapes coming off the gold strand so it resembled a rose stem, a blood red topaz stone on each ring. Dolores dutifully stuck her hand up with fingers spread so that Rose could slide the ring onto her ring finger, then took the other ring out of the box and placed it on Rose's finger.

"I now pronounce you," the minister sighed, rubbed a hand over his face and shot a quick pleading look at Rose, who just looked back expectantly. "I now pronounce you futa and sissy slave. You may now--"

At this point, Rose raised her hand in front of her face, middle finger against her thumb, poised to snap. Dolores sighed. "Don't..."

Rose just winked.

"Kiss the bride-- Oh, wow."

On the word "bride", Rose snapped, and the next thing Dolores knew she was on her knees, pulling the zipper of Rose's tuxedo pants down so she could pull out Rose's cock and take it into her mouth. Reaction from the crowd was immediate, loud noises of disapproval and disgust from the boys. Dolores heard someone loudly yell, "Fuck this," followed by the sound of footsteps, one pair at first, then several more a few seconds later. The girls' side, meanwhile, erupted in whooping and cheers, Dolores could pick out Iris's piercing high-pitched giggle and Ganza chanting, "Suck it! Suck it!"

And she felt a surge of embarrassment at all this, but that didn't do anything to stop her from continuing the task at hand, which of course was to suck Rose's stiffening cock. Rose had made her do this in public plenty of times now, so she was used to powering through the embarrassment. Through all the noise, she could still zero in on the changes in Rose's breathing, the little gasps of pleasure as she ran her tongue along the underside of Rose's cock, the deep gratified inhalation when Dolores's lips suddenly descended several inches of shaft all at once. God, Rose's cock was so firm now, the flesh so taut, throbbing furiously, leaking salty precum onto her tongue.

It wasn't long before Dolores felt Rose's hand clutching at her curly hair, and not long after that Rose was gripping tightly to hold Dolores's head in place while she rammed her cock as deep as it would go into Dolores's throat. Making good on your vows already huh, thought Dolores. She couldn't breathe, tears were streaming down her face, but she was serene, she always felt calm with Rose's cock down her throat now, yes please, use me, press my nose into your pubes and fill my throat with your cock until you're ready to burst.

From her low needy grunts and the firm, emphatic thrusts she was making into Dolores's throat, she was getting close. Dolores turned her eyes up toward Rose so she could watch her face turn from tense with anticipation to wide-mouthed ecstasy as she pushed herself over, as her cock throbbed wildly in Dolly's throat to pump its seed straight into her esophagus. Dolores just sucked it all down, and waited diligently for Rose to finish and slide her cock out of her throat.

When it was over, Dolores stood back on her feet and put a hand on the back of Rose's head. "Now actually kiss me," Dolores insisted gently.

Rose eagerly wrapped her arms around Dolores and gave her a big, open-mouthed kiss, stuffing her tongue into Dolores's mouth. A few moments of deep, passionate kissing before Rose released Dolores, pulled her face back to look longingly into Dolores's eyes. "My wife," Rose murmured.

Dolores kissed her nose. "My wife."

The minister, who had turned away to face the wall about when the cocksucking had started, bitterly asked, "Can I go now?"

"Yeah, get outta here," Rose said. The minister fast-walked down the aisle toward the exit of the bar, ignoring Iris giving him a little wave and saying, "Bye-bye cutie!" as he passed.

Looking out at the crowd now, Dolores could see that almost all the frat brothers had left during the cocksucking. The only ones remaining were Bray, which wasn't that much of a surprise, and Rick, which sort of was. Dolores's eyes met Rick's for a moment, then Rick looked down, seeming ashamed.

Rose clapped her hands together in front of her. "Thank you all for coming. Food should be here soon, there are tables, uh," she waved her hands vaguely, "back there in the bar area."

People started filtering over toward the bar area. Dolores watched Bray sidle to the table where Iris and Ganza were sitting, doing his stupid deep "seductive" voice, "Hey there, I just-- Whoa!" before Iris grabbed him and pulled him down onto her lap.

"Hey there cutie," Iris cooed.

And suddenly Bray was all flustered and stammery. "Hah, hah, hi."

Iris did a little upward thrust against Bray's butt. "Feel that?"

Bray nodded.

"And you're not scared? You're not even tensing up..."

"No, no, haha, I'm not scared," Bray said, big dopey grin on his face.

Iris planted a kiss on his cheek. "GOOD boy."

Cute, thought Dolores. But that left Rick for Ganza, which, oof.

Thinking about it later, Dolores always felt like she should have tried to do something to protect Rick when Ganza slid into the booth where he was sitting by himself. If he'd been less of a dickhead, maybe she would have intervened.

But when Ganza asked Rick what he thought about dickgirls, he said, bitterly, "I don't think they exist."

"Fuck does that mean?" Ganza asked, seeming more amused than anything. "Didn't you pay attention during the wedding dude? I'm pretty sure I saw you paying attention..."

"I saw. Rose and Dol-- and Dylan are very feminine looking, but they're both men, because they have dicks."

"Oh, didn't anybody tell you?" Ganza was smirking now. "Dolly cut her dick off, a while ago."

"Even so--"

"That's not true," Dolores called over from her table.

"If you cut a man's dick off he's still a man," Rick said firmly.

"No one cut off my dick," Dolores grumbled.

"Yeah," Rose piped up, slapping an arm around Dolores, "it's just in a cage!"

Rick made a face. "I didn't want to know that."

"I did," Ganza said with a shrug.

So, clearly, whatever curiosity Rick was feeling, he couldn't bring himself to own it, felt obligated to regurgitate frat boy-approved notions of gender and sexuality. And apparently he couldn't stop himself from being a dick about it. Dolores could just about forgive that. But when the pizzas showed up, he bitched about that too: "You're seriously just serving pizza at your wedding?"

Rose was walking back from transacting with the pizza boy, stack of boxes in hand. "Who the fuck are you, again?"

"Just trying to keep it affordable," Dolores said coolly.

"What, your parents didn't want to help out with this shitshow? Guess I can't blame them."

Dolores inhaled sharply. In a deliberate, even tone, "Our parents don't really know about... us. This thing wasn't for them. They wouldn't like it."

"No yeah, if my parents caught me sucking dick in public, I'd be disowned. Look, if you wanna do whatever degenerate freak shit Dol-- Dylan, that's fine, but why'd you have to make us watch?"

Dolores glared at him for several seconds, then stomped off to linger next to where Rose was setting up pizzas. "I want to stab his eyes out," she hissed to Rose.

"Heh. You know back at the beginning you used to call what we do 'degenerate freak shit'. Remember?"

"Huh." It seemed like a different person who said those things, who thought that way, Dolores could barely imagine being like that. "I guess I did. He's still here because... I don't know, I can tell he had some sort of compulsion to watch, but I guess he needs to pretend he didn't. I don't know who he's performing for at this point... Ugh, whatever."

So Dolores did nothing, when Ganza poured a large amount of vodka right into his glass of soda, when she picked the glass up and tipped it right into his mouth against his will, even when she mashed his face down onto the table and made him lick up the beverage that spilled out of the sides of his mouth off the table. Dolores would just look over occasionally with the thought, well, that's what you get for being a little bitch, Rick.

A drumbeat started playing. "Hey Dolly!" Rose shouted, running out from behind the bar, "I figured out how to get my music to play over the loudspeakers!"

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers