Rosie & Paul

Story Info
How it all started.
3.2k words
4.43
13.8k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosey Bloom

This is a true story. Thanks for reading

I had relocated back to the UK from Australia and took a job with a food company in the East Midlands. I had been there approx. 4 weeks when I got a new boss. His name was Paul, he was around 15 years younger than me and seemed very focused on getting the factory running efficiently and sorting out the deadwood in the existing management.

We worked together, although I was on 2nd shift and he was predominantly on 1st shift we didn't exactly work together closely. After a couple of months I began to feel relaxed around him and found out he had a very wicked sense of humor and a very acid tongue about life and people in general. I later discovered that he was going through a separation so it kind of skewed his perceptions of people!

One weekend he had decided to stay in the area and was planning on painting his office. I had the Saturday morning shift that week so I was interacting with him for most of the morning. I decided to take a risk and invite him to my house for dinner, a home made Chinese meal, that I had been taught to make whilst living in Oz. I was surprised when he excepted with no hesitation. That afternoon I bought the ingredients that I needed and spent the remainder of the day preparing the food, the house and myself in anticipation.

Disclaimer. I had realized that I quite fancied Paul some weeks before, and thought I could use this opportunity to see if there was an spark between us, other than just co-workers.

I had told him the address and time I expected him. He turned up on time and with a small (very small) bunch of flowers and 2 bottles of wine, one red and one white. he explained he didn't know if I drunk red or white so went with both then stopped and said "You do drink, don't you?"

We settled down to small talk while the meal was finishing cooking with me in the kitchen and him hanging around the kitchen door. After dinner we sat in the lounge again chatting, he told me about his separation and that he hadn't been back to his house for a few weeks instead spending the weekends in London out of the way of questions.

After dinner, I decided to try and see if there was any interest from him to me, so I moved from the couch to put on some music, I decided to get on my hands and knees and bend over in-front of the stereo and basically wave my ass at him thinking he may either comment or make a move, he did neither! I then sat on the floor in-front of him with my legs open stroking my pussy, oh, let me rephrase that, I was wearing jeans and had my pet cat on my lap, thinking he must notice now. Still nothing. In the end I just sat there and we continued to chat.

After about 45 minutes he said he better be going as he had an early start on the Sunday morning if he was going to finish his painting, I can tell you i was wishing he would paint me, but thats not happening.

Mid way through Sunday morning I got a call from Paul thanking me for the meal and the company for the previous night and could he return the favor by cooking for me later that day? To say I was pleased to hear from him was an understatement, I told him I had family things to do and wouldn't be free until around 7pm If that was ok. We agreed 7pm and I said if plans change I would call and let him know.

I managed to get all my family chores completed around 4pm so went home for a bath. I decided to wear a skirt and blouse top with matching underwear. now I know what you're thinking, but no, it was a mid length skirt, a conservative blouse and normal M&S underwear. I was after all a 52 year old woman! and I figured he wasn't interested in me, other than a shoulder to cry on.

I rang Paul around 6pm and said I could be there in 30 minutes but was not sure where he lived. He explained he lived in a cottage at a local hotel. He gave me directions and the cottage name - Holly Cottage - and said he would expect me!

I arrived around 6:30 and was very impressed with the place, old stone, wood beam ceiling etc. the meal on the other hand was something not quite what I was expecting, Pizza!!!!

Anyhow, following dinner we were sat together on the couch chatting when I felt his fingers moving up my side. I looked at him and snuggled closer to him, he said he was sorry for last night but didn't want to assume so had decided not to try anything. I asked what did he mean and he replied "I noticed how you bent over at the stereo and how you were sat in front of me on the floor," he didn't say stroking the cat! I asked what he had in mind and he suggested we made ourselves more comfortable by going up stairs to his bedroom, My heart almost missed a beat. I just looked at him and gave a very slight nod. He took my hand and I followed him upstairs. we hadn't even kissed yet!

When we got in the bedroom he sat me on the bed and sat next to me and pulled me to him and our lips joined for the first time, wow, he was a wonderful kisser. while we were deeply kissing he started to feel my side agin, this time with more purpose and to feel the top of my leg through my skirt. It felt wonderful. we continued kissing as he gently groped my boob and made this way to the buttons on my blouse after he had undone the first couple of buttons he stopped kissing me and said, "I have a theory, If a woman is wanting sex she will wear matching underwear," I said how did he know? He said he would find out in a few minutes.

We began to kiss again and this time his hands were everywhere, so I decided that I needed to stop being a passenger and start driving my own agenda. I moved my hand down the front of his shirt and began to open his buttons and put my hand on to his bare chest. It felt wonderful to feel a man who was at the same time was feeling inside my blouse and working his way to uncovering my tits.

It didn't take him too long to have my blouse undone and he slowly worked it off my shoulders. I did the same to him and we both stopped for breath and to take a look at each other.

I got up from the bed with the intent of getting him up to be better able to undo his belt and then his jeans. He surprised me by getting me by my hips and holding me while he traced his hands around me and grabbed my arse. He then ran one hand up my skirt and caressed by arse then put his other hand up to grab both cheeks while now kissing my belly which was at his mouth level. He then removed his right hand and undid the button and took down the zip at the back of the skirt and then removed his left hand from my ass to allow the skirt to fall to the floor.

He stopped kissing my belly, looked at me and said, "see I was right, matching underwear."

Clever bastard!

So there I was in my matching underwear and breathing hard. I pulled him up and started to undo his belt, why are all men's belts fastened differently? I managed to undo his belt and top button of his jeans only to discover he was wearing 501's! thats right more fucking buttons!. I just pulled at either side of his jeans and ripped the remainder open. As I was struggling with his buttons, he deftly undid my bra and it slipped down my arms exposing my tits and almost tying my hands up at the same time!

I managed to get ahold of his waistband and his boxers and pushed them down as far as possible.

As I was pushing he was playing with my nipples and they were getting very hard and making me breath harder. Instead of lowering myself on to the floor to easier remove his pants, I pushed his pants down the rest of the way with my right foot. At this point I whispered in his ear that I wanted my pussy licking. I think he expected me to follow his pants down and put his cock in my mouth. I wanted to, but decided, I need attention first!

He shrugged out of his jeans and boxers, turned me around and lowered me to the bed. He slowly kissed and licked his way down my naked torso and made his way to my panty covered pussy. I expected him to pull my panties down as he got there but surprised me by rubbing his nose and chin against my mons the added friction of my panties made me very wet and I almost started to cum. Paul then pulled my panties to the side and started to lick from the edge of my arse to the top of my pussy, pushing his tongue into me on each pass. this was absolutely amazing and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter and nearing my first orgasm of the night, I hoped. My panties were also rubbing against me highlighting the erotic feeling on my pussy. This finally pushed me over the edge and I climaxed with an almighty shudder, it took me a few minutes to stop but I knew I wanted more. Following my climax, Paul fully removed my panties and started to rub my clitoris with his fingers. at first this was both wonderful and painful, having just had a massive orgasm, but as he continued I could feel myself building to another climax. Paul then started to rub my clit with is thumb and to insert his other fingers in to my pussy and rub against the inner surface of my, by now, very wet pussy, almost picking me up from the bed as I arched my back and I climaxed again, this time I gushed over his fingers and hand, something I had done before but not very often.

Feeling very spent, I lay on the bed with my legs dangling over the side as Paul rubbed his pussy juice covered fingers on my nipples. He then almost crawled up me kissing and licking like he had on the way down. when he got to my cum coved nipples he took them in his mouth and started to suck, first one then the other gradually getting harder and harder until he was bitting and pulling on my nipples quite hard, I was experiencing both pleasure and pain in equal amounts and it was so sexy.

He then stopped and made his way up my neck kissing as he went and then started to lick my neck and ears! I actually found his ear licking and nibbling very erotic. All the time he was doing this I was trying to get a hold of his cock, but he kept moving my hand off!!

As he lowered himself on top of me I expected to feel his cock slide in to my very wet pussy, instead he rubbed first the head then the shaft along my slit making his cock wet with my pussy juice and making me even wetter in to the bargain. The feeling was fantastic but also very teasing all I wanted was to feel his cock inside me and to cum again this time all over it. I was almost pleading with him to fuck me, as he rubbed I was raising my hips and rubbing back. I could feel my wetness running down my slit in to my arse crack and making a wet patch on the bed. The bastard then decided to tease me even more, he asked me where I wanted his cock, in my pussy?.. yes please;... or in my mouth? Oh, how could he do that. I wanted both! I told him I wanted to taste his cum coved cock. he slowly rolled us over so he was underneath. I then returned the favor and worked my way down his naked body kissing licking and nibbling as I went, aiming for his cock. As I worked my way down I stopped when his cock was between my tits and looked up to his face and said you never gave me this choice, he said there would be time for that later!

I continued down until his cock head was right at my lips, I kissed it and ran my tongue around the head and across his pee slit. I could tell he liked it and in my experience I know that this can give both pleasure and pain to a man so I kept going. Licking both the underside of his cock and the head in equal measure. Then I found his balls and took them in my mouth one at a time and ever so gently held them between my teeth, this almost made him cum right there!

I gently licked my way up his cock and put his head in to my mouth, feeling the spongy feeling against the top of my mouth and tasting my pussy juice at the same time. I then started to fill my mouth with his hard engorged cock all the way to the back of my throat. It felt and tasted amazing. I sucked and went up and down the length of his cock making it wetter and wetter with my saliva. I was taking it to the back of my throat as much as possible, sometimes gagging on it, making my eyes water and mascara run down my face. All the time he was slowly pushing it in to my mouth like a very slow face fuck. It was fantastic. I didn't want to make him cum just yet and in truth I wanted him to fuck me and cum in my pussy but I was enjoying the feeling of his cock in my mouth and his balls rubbing against my chin. But all good things must come to an end, I decided that I needed his cock in my pussy and to feel him inside me and to make me cum again. I kissed my way up his body and as I got my pussy in line with his cock I rubbed my clit on it to get more of my juices flowing then I held his cock in my right hand and slowly lowered myself on to it, WOW it felt great, I could feel his pubic bone rubbing against my mons and clit, I thought I would cum immediately. I managed to hold off and started to ride Paul's cock. I was sat up right with my legs bent at the knees and really pushing down on his cock I could feel it hitting my cervix. My pussy by now was almost constantly gushing and the noise of that and our intermingled moans and grunts made for a fantastic soundtrack.

Paul reach up and started to pull on my nipples, I think he noticed how I didn't complain when he did it earlier and to be honest it felt good, his cock banging my pussy and his fingers pulling and twisting my nipples it wasn't too long before I felt another orgasm rising and I knew this would be bigger than the last ones. I told Paul I as about to cum and he said he was also, so I listened for the tell tale sounds and we managed to have a massive orgasm together. I have never felt so wet, both from my extremely wet pussy, and now full of Paul's spunk It felt fantastic and I could feel our cum dribbling out and covering us.

As we lay recovering I felt Paul's hand go down my belly towards my pussy, was there no stopping this guy? I hadn't yet recovered enough to even open my eyes let alone take anymore action on my pussy. As his finger started to move through my pubes, I was just about to say lets take a minute, when he surprised me by pulling on my pubes and saying that I needed a trim! WTF! What made it more bizarre was he said he would like to do it now!

I had to ask him to say that again as I thought I had miss heard and that perhaps I was still a little deaf from the last orgasm. Nope, he said I needed a trim. So I said sure if I can trim you? To my shock he agreed. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom and came back with a small battery operated mens beard trimmer and small comb. He told me to open my legs and I just did as I was told. He then combed my pubes, which is not a very comfortable thing to have done, lots of pulling, in the end, I just told him to trim me!

When he'd finished I wasn't completely bald but most of the hair down there had gone! So then it was my turn. I told Paul to lay down and I would shave him. I honestly thought he would refuse, but he didn't he laid down and opened his legs and allowed me to begin shaving him. I picked up his sticky cock and started on his ball sack then up the sides of his groin and around his cock. I was very careful and at the end I looked on my work with pride. He then rolled over and told me to continue shaving the hair from around his arsehole, I was not expecting that, but did it anyway.

He then suggested that we got a bath to wash away the clipped hair and generally refresh ourselves. He drew the bath and we settled in with a bottle of wine with me sat between his legs. I asked him why he had wanted to trim my pussy and he said he preferred a well trimmed pussy to a hairy one as it was easier to eat. I then said why did he want me to trim his ass, he said, I would find that out another day.

After the wine and the bath we went back to bed and fucked until we both fell asleep.

The end.

A little about me, My name is Rose. These stories are true, Paul and I started our relationship in November 2000. As I said earlier he was 15 years my junior and my boss. He wasn't my first work related relationship, but certainly the most fulfilling and kinky. we were together until August 2004. He then left and moved to Ireland. where is he now? I'm not sure.