Rosie & Paul Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.2k words
4.51
3.7k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, thank you for the kind comments and feedback for chapter 1. As I said before, this is a true account of my time with Paul, who to a degree helped me become the person I am today and have been for the last 20 years. Confident and open minded.

A little more about us. By the time I met Paul, I had been married 3 times before! yeah, I know shocking. Paul was married but going through a separation. I did ask him why, although I'm not sure I believed him!

After our first night together, it was a Sunday, it was work the next day. Paul was up and out by around 6am and left me to sleep, I didn't start work until 2pm. I left his place and went home to prepare for the day.

We had arranged to meet again that night at his place. I was not due to finish until 10pm and by the time I got to him it would be closer to 11pm. He said he would have a nap before I arrived to make sure he was refreshed and ready to go!

I got his place around 11pm. He had told me the door would be unlocked. I had gotten changed before I left work into a figure-hugging knitted dress. When I got in, I called out to see where he was, all I found was a post it note saying we are playing "Seek and Fuck"!

I looked around downstairs and couldn't find him. I was just starting to go up the stairs when he jumped out of the downstair toilet naked and grabbed me. I was so shocked I lashed out and somehow managed to slap his erect cock! That made him jump! haha

After the shock for both of us he grabbed me around the waist and lowered me to the stairs. He then kissed me and put his hand between my legs and up my dress. Then it was my turn to surprise him. All he found was a very bald pussy. I had spent some of the morning shaving every hair I could find off what he had trimmed the day before.

That got his attention, together with the fact I had no bra on, so my tits were free, and my nipples had been rubbing on the woolen dress and were very hard. Needless to say, my dress didn't stay on too much longer and he fucked me right there on the stairs!

We basically fucked, sucked, and licked our way through November and on to Christmas. Over the Christmas and New Year period we were not working, and he had basically moved into my little terrace house in Desborough.

One of the things I found I liked, and liked a lot, was Paul would finger my arse while he was fucking me, OH, did I like that! It didn't matter whether I was on top, or he was, he could always find a way of getting at least 1 finger up my arse. I tried to return the favor but just couldn't manage it while his cock was in my pussy, but I could do it while his cock was in my mouth, so I made the most of that!

He asked me if I liked it and what else I may like, I knew he was wanting to fuck my arse, but I was reluctant as another guy had really hurt me before. I told him this and he said he understood and would wait to be told he could fuck me there. I did say only half joking he could lick my arse, and guess what he did! We were in a 69 position, and he started by nibbling my clit and sticking his tongue as far up my pussy as possible. He then worked his tongue past my pussy and started at first to kiss my asshole, then probed with his tongue and pushed a finger in. I was returning the pleasure to him by sucking his cock and licking his balls. He then told me to lick his arse, so I did. As I was doing him, he spread my arse cheeks and pushed his tongue up me as far as he could. It was bliss. His chin was rubbing my pussy, his tongue up my arse and his cock in my mouth and my tongue up his ass as much as I could manage.

I had a shuddering orgasm and rubbed my pussy on his face so hard I don't think he could breathe. His cum then started to pump out of his cock and with my finger rubbing his prostate I thought he would never finish. I had never given a prostate milking before and was very surprised by the amount of cum he produced that way. Although I had heard of it, I thought it was something of a myth.

During this time, we would find ourselves naked, how could that happen! and sometimes just giggling at each other. One time I was on top of him giggling while he was rubbing his cock on my clit and trying like fuck to fuck me, when I told him to stop as I needed to pee. He said he wouldn't and if I peed on him, he would first of all smack my arse and then fuck it! So, I peed on him! You should have seen his face! But fair play he didn't throw me off, he let me finish. Then he threw me off! He then turned me over and stated to whack my arse. First one cheek then the other. and boy did it sting! After he had finished, we were both laughing until I said aren't you going to fuck my arse now?

He kissed me, got me in the doggie position and started to rub his cock on my pussy he then spit in my arse and started to insert his cock. It hurt at first, but he was patient and slowly and carefully he got his cock all the way in until his balls were rubbing my pussy. after a few minutes like this he stated to ever so gently fuck my ass. As I relaxed more, I asked him to fuck me a little harder, then a little harder until I was telling him to fuck me hard. he did and within about 5 minutes I felt myself cum, not exactly in my pussy but almost both my arse and pussy at the same time. He then unloaded his spunk up my arse. We both collapsed on the floor. I could feel his cock shrink in my pussy and his spunk dripping out. He then said after peeing on him I should at least clean his cock! I said if he cleaned my ass as well! He said ok and got off me and went down to my ass to lick it clean. So, I returned the pleasure.

As I said Paul had moved in with me by Christmas. One evening he said did I think it would be fun if we made a video and took some pictures of each other and together fucking. I ask why? He said perhaps we could share them with others and perhaps have a 4 some! WTF....

To be continued.