Rosie becomes a plaything Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of a woman’s descent to become her boss's plaything.
1k words
3.69
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story of a woman's descent to becoming her boss's play thing.

Just before lockdown began, Rosie Thomas, an employee Hughes Enterprise, was caught on camera having sex with various clients of her employers company at the annual marketing conference. After one of the client's wife found out, the MD, Tom Nelson, was forced to take action, much to his pleasure...

Dear Rosie,

You will be aware of the events last week that involved you and our biggest client. As I explained at the time, that could mean gross mis-conduct.

After carefully considering the position, I have now decided that your actions were indeed gross misconduct, and as such I am terminating your employment with no notice.

As we are in lockdown, please destroy all company equipment and data, a formal letter of termination of your contract, along with your P45 will be posted out in a couple of days.

I really like you Rosie, and I wish there was some alternative, but I don't see one at all.

Regards,

Tom Nelson


Rosie stares at her screen in disbelief. This can't be happening.

Dear Mr Nelson,

I'm not sure what to say... I can't quite believe it. Whatever has been said about me is simply not true and I can't believe you have made this decision without a fair hearing. I'm innocent! Normally I would walk away from this, but right now I really need this job.

As we are in lockdown, it would be very difficult for me to find any other work and I have bills to pay! Is there no other way? Can I prove my innocence to you or can you just give me a warning instead? I really need this job!

Best wishes,

Rosie


Tom is sitting at home when he receives Rosie's email. She's already showing how desperate she is and he is completely aroused at the power he now has over her. Knowing she cannot be furloughed and will have no money during the shut down, he knows he has her right where he wants here, and will take full advantage.

Dear Rosie,

You clearly do not understand the scale of the misconduct.

You are welcome to challenge us at employment tribunal, where I will be happy to show the judge and any of your family and supporters in attendance the CCTV footage that our clients wife sent us of you and him having sexual intercourse in multiple locations at the marketing conference in January 2020. I assure you it is graphic, it may even entertain a few there.

I don't see how you could change my mind to downgrade this to a warning.

Here is a tip - off the record, if you are going to fuck someone at work repeatedly like you did in the CCTV footage - pick someone who can enhance your career rather than destroy it. There are a few of us lined up.

Kind Regards,

Tom


Rosie is shocked to discover that there was a recording of what she did. The client, Joe, said no one would find out about them. Is this Joe's payback for her ending their fling? How on earth did his wife see the footage if it wasn't him who showed her? Now my boss has seen it!? Who else? What we did on that video is so humiliating and now god knows how many people have seen it. I want the ground to swallow me up, but most of all I have to fight for this job.

Dear Mr Nelson,

I apologise and am so humiliated that you have seen that footage. I don't know what I was thinking and you must think me some dumb slut for doing what you have seen. I am truly sorry and would hate for anyone else to see it, especially my family. I hope it's only you that's seen it?

Surely there must be something I can do to change your mind? I really need this job, otherwise I'll be out on the street!

Best wishes,

Rosie


Tom reads the email with a smile - Rosie knows that he has seen the footage of her and that he has seen how depraved she can be. He knows that there is no way on earth she will want anyone to see it. So between that and the power to remove her income and security during a world wide emergency means he has her right where he wants. He decides to draw out the humiliation and embarrassment a bit longer to get her to reveal as much as possible and back her into a corner even more. He likes making her feel the heat of the embarrassment and the sheer power he has over her. Mentioning her family has hit a nerve, as well as the thought of showing anyone else, he will use that to his advantage.

Dear Rosie,

Your personal arrangements are not my concern, I can't help you with that. I am sure someone with your *skills* will find work in no time - or at least be able to persuade someone to help you.

I am sure you understand that we had to validate the CCTV - so our HR team have viewed it, as well as our legal team, and our senior management team. We had a few group viewings - but as is our GDPR data security policy, I have the only actual copy of the footage, even though lots have seen you in action.

I am happy to post it to your Facebook profile at any time so your friends and family can also see it? I would advise you not to block me on Facebook for now.

One thing I am curious about - actually my wife asked this when I showed her the footage - does it not hurt to have a large penis in your vagina, and what looked like a table leg in your anus?

Best wishes,

Tom Nelson

Managing Director