Rosie Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about twenty minutes we went back to the table. Sam had watched us and was grinning. "My turn," she said and took my hand and led me back to the dance floor. We danced some fast ones but Sam was not as flamboyant as Melly. There was one slow dance and she held me near.

"Don't worry about tomorrow," she said whispering into my ear. "Melly wants to help you and will make sure you look good. I am happy she has a friend she can dress and play with. If your girlfriend rejects Rosie, we know many girls and boys who would want to date you."

I was comforted by that but I hoped fervently that Carmen would stay with Rosie. Sam didn't appear to mind Melly and me playing as she called it.

"We better be going home now," Sam said softly. "I have to work tomorrow, and Melly expects me to take care of her. She always excites me as does Melvin." Sam had a nice big smile. "We normally don't get to do this on a Thursday so it will be extra fun for Melly. I hope your girlfriend finds Rosie exciting too. You both will have a lot of fun." I was sure now that Melly would get a good pounding tonight but less sure about Carmen. This evening had confirmed that Rosie would be part of my life.

We walked back to the car. All three of us had our own thoughts but we had enjoyed the evening. We missed the drag comedienne, but Sam had other priorities.

Sam drove us with Melly in front. "You did very well," Melly said.

I couldn't see her face from the back seat and wasn't sure what she meant.

"What?" I asked.

Melly just laughed. "You danced in heels with that thing in your behind. You seemed to be having a good time but Sam is working tomorrow so we needed to leave early."

"That's OK. I need to get a good night's sleep," I replied. Sam and Melly had things to do before they went to bed.

Melly was right. Even now, sitting in the back seat, I hardly felt the intruder. It was snug and comfortable. I wondered how it would feel for something going in and out of my behind, Melly knew and obviously enjoyed it.

"So, tomorrow is the day. I am sure it will be great," Melly said. "Rosie will look beautiful. We have a lot to do so I will be there for about noon. OK?"

"Yes," I replied. I was committed now and wanted to see this through. Both Melly and I would be "girls" overnight sleeping with our breasts. It was new for me but Melly said she kept her breasts on from Friday to Sunday most weekends.

They both got out of the car, hugged me and kissed me. Melly even kissed me on the lips gently in front of Sam. It was a peck. She didn't appear to mind. I went into my apartment and began to undress slowly. Just as I had witnessed Russ become Rosie, now it was the gradual reverse. I hung up my dress whilst still in stockings and heels.

I couldn't wait any longer and removed the gaffe. It was strange to see my made-up face in wig and earrings, breasts, garter belt with stockings and a 5" erect cock pointing straight ahead. I hurried to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My red nails went to that growing member. I stopped for a moment and pulled on that base in my behind and tried to push it in and out. It was hard with the fingernails. I gave up and moved my hands to the rising penis and the taut sac imagining Melly either on her knees getting Sam's strap-on ready or perhaps already bent over as Sam plunged in and out of her. I wanted her cock badly in my mouth at that moment. It took less than a few strokes and I erupted. My left hand caught the full load. I licked my lips and still watching in the mirror brought my palm to my mouth. I licked it and then lapped it all up. Carmen had never tasted me in that way. Yet Melly and I had no hesitation to swallow. I wondered if Sam did that. She was sexually more experienced.

I removed my wig, earrings and false eyelashes. They did look good in the club. I doubted that Carmen would appreciate that. I would see how my mood was tomorrow to use them. I removed my makeup and watched Rosie disappear. Removing my garter belt, stockings and heels left me in only my bra. I needed to remove the press on nails as one was coming loose. This also allowed me to remove the plug and wash it. I thought I would need it tomorrow. I had no nightie, something I would need to remedy and found an old shirt that came below my crotch. I wore some regular panties and decided I would remove the bra. I would feel the weight whilst walking but lying in bed, it would make little difference. I fell asleep quickly dreaming that Carmen was behind me.

I came awake around 8 AM very conscious of the mounds on my chest. It was a nice feeling but I was not fully Rosie yet. It was going to be a big day in Rosie's life. I dozed off again and woke up around 8.45. My phone pinged with a message. I rushed thinking it was Carmen ignoring the sudden heft in my chest, It was Miranda.

'Heard you took the day off. Carmen wants to know if you are meeting tonight exactly as she requested.' The message was short. I stared at the message with my naked breasts dangling. I had already confirmed to Carmen directly, I wasn't sure if this was Miranda asking for herself or Carmen. Even before I had time to compose a response, the phone pinged again. 'Don't forget the picture you promised'.

I just typed an answer that I hoped would piss her off. Carmen could have sent me a message. 'Yes to 1 and won't forget to 2'. This was not the way I expected to start the day. I decided I would wait for the shower till Melly arrived. She would ensure I was smooth and hopefully she would 'relax' me with her mouth. I put the coffee on and made some toast. Today was going to be important. I would disclose my Rosie personae to Carmen and Miranda which could lead to the office and the few friends Carmen and I shared learning about Rosie. As I sat there, feeling the weight on my chest, my phone pinged again.

'I am awake now and could join you for an early lunch. 11.30 or so. Ready?" It was of course from Melly. She had pinged me at a moment when I had decided that whatever happened, Rosie would be coming out to family and friends starting today. I didn't think I would get understanding, acceptance and encouragement from my parents but I was an only child. I had no problems with my parents but we had never been close. After I moved away for college we had only met once or twice a year. I called home every few weeks. Dad was an accountant and mum worked in a store as an assistant manager. They lived around a three-hour drive from me.

'Absolutely,' I messaged back. 'Where?'

'We need to buy some stuff so a skirt and blouse should do. I'll pick you up at 11.'

Instead of messaging her, I called Melly.

"Hi Melly, how are you today?" I asked

"Great," she replied immediately. I thought she must have had a good night. "And you?"

"Also good. What do we need to buy? I haven't showered yet."

"You can do that later. Just shave and apply light makeup. I assume your breasts are good."

"Yes, I slept in them without a bra. It was different. But I should buy a nightie."

"Yes. You need one. Make sure your skin doesn't get stretched or tear from the weight," Melly suggested. "It is nice to wake up on a Friday with them attached." I heard Melly's laugh and imagined her feeling those breasts. I did the same.

"I'll meet you outside around 11." Melly hung up.

It was barely past 9.30 and I had plenty of time. I decided I would take a quick shower. Two showers wouldn't hurt. I was tempted to use my hands but managed to keep them soaping my breasts rather than go further down. It felt good and I was surprised how natural they looked - just as I remembered Carmen's which were slightly bigger. A close shave followed.

The back of the bathroom door had a mirror. I admired the figure neither fully male nor female, a plain face without makeup; full breasts; smooth skin; a 3" uncut penis hanging at his or her crotch. I wasn't sure which to use. That would all change soon. First, I decided I needed the fullness of the plug. I applied the lube and managed to insert it bent over and pushing myself against the mirror. The last section went in with some pressure from my hands. It felt good. I didn't realize how good this felt. Next, a little tucking and I stepped into the gaffe. I slowly slipped into the bra and admired the bustline. A short-sleeved blouse with the top buttons open, a short black skirt and heels. I decided to leave off the stockings for shopping. I still admired the dress I wore last night as it hung on my door.

My face was next. Light foundation, darkening of the brows for emphasis, some mascara, blush and of course the bright red lipstick. I admired the color. I applied the wig cap, taping it down and then pulled the wig on. I used smaller hoops that Melly and I had bought that first day, only four days ago. Rosie had come a long way since. It was almost time and I checked my purse for all I would need. I wiggled my hips to feel the plug filling me. I did like it and wanted more.

Melly sent me a message that she was approaching. I checked myself in the mirror and left. I was at the spot where we usually met. I was surprised that I was not at all self-conscious dressed as I was and sporting a nice bulge up top. I felt confident and didn't care which neighbor observed me.

I got into Melly's small Honda and greeted her with a gentle kiss on the lips and a hug. She allowed the full kiss but didn't extend it. I wanted to send her a message. Melly greeted me warmly and drove off. I adjusted the seat belt across my breasts and felt the plug settle in on the seat.

"So, what do we need to buy?" I asked. "Am I going to dress before the salon?" I was full of questions. Melly just laughed.

She was dressed similarly to me in a tight black skirt and matching sleeveless black top. Her heels were also around 3", the same as mine but she had more choice.

"Earrings, false eyelashes, spare stockings and a new nightie," she replied. "Besides, I just wanted to hang out with my new girlfriend." She emphasized girlfriend, I thought.

I had a sudden thought. "Melly, you know my situation tonight. We bought that burgundy dress but after last night, I thought that the silver dress would be perfect. It looked so good on me. I want to shock Carmen. What do you think?"

Melly laughed and was silent for a moment. "Well, if you dress like going to a club, you will definitely get her attention. I know you will be beautiful. It probably will shock Carmen who may be expecting a man in a dress." Melly paused. "Girls don't wear the same outfit 2 days in a row, though. Was it OK? No stains or dirt?"

"I don't think so," I replied. "It may be too much though."

Melly didn't say much and I was left to mull things over. We approached that second mall where I had bought the burgundy dress from Jenny.

"Rosie, before we go shopping, you need to decide what you will wear tonight. Casual elegance with the burgundy dress or showy elegance with silver. The accessories should match." Melly had a good point. How did I want to present myself to Carmen? Why was it so difficult? I did want Carmen to be impressed but did I want to turn her off? Her style was always casual elegance and she always looked great.

I looked at Melly trying to get her thoughts. "It's tough," I admitted. "If she stays with me, I would like to go out with her like last night. I don't want to sit in restaurants or movies like two regular girlfriends. Rosie wants to have fun like Sam and you."

Melly smiled and touched my arm. "I think you answered your own question. It's different with Sam as she doesn't mind how wildly I dress for parties. I dress differently to go eat or to her family. So perhaps you should show the real Rosie and see if she'll accept her. Better you know today if she fully accepts the new outgoing fun-loving Rosie."

Melly made a good point. Rosie wasn't like Russ ready to just eat and go to movies or watch TV with Carmen. She wanted to be seen, have fun and then hopefully be ravished. The dress had to be silver.

"OK. It's the silver dress with big eyelashes. It may be too much for that bar, but hopefully, she will see the full picture. Maybe we can go to that club tonight." I had decided to be the most glamorous I could be. Even though it might be awkward in that bar, perhaps it will show Carmen how different Rosie will be in the future.

"This is fun," Melly said as we got out. "Rosie, I agree with you but you had to decide. I like being Melly and having fun as Melly. Sam knows that and I am lucky in that way." We linked arms. "In that case, I suggest we go shopping and go back and get you dressed, Mandy will need more time perhaps. OK?"

"Yes," I agreed.

Jenny gave both Melly and me hugs as we entered her store. A rapid burst of Vietnamese and Jenny led me to the side of the store that sold accessories. The dress was sleeveless and my arms would be exposed. Jenny showed us some silver earrings in a strand that jingled as the small bells moved. Everybody would hear Rosie approach. I liked that. Some cheap bracelets in silver and then two rings: one with a dark red stone and the other glittered with fake crystals. I had already spent a fair amount of money this week on Rosie and was grateful for Melly's connections to get discounts. We left the shop twenty minutes later with the earrings, and bracelets and drove another few minutes to where Sam had her store.

She welcomed us with hugs and kisses on the cheek for me and on the lips for Melly. Another rapid burst in Vietnamese and Sam laughed.

"Melly told me your plan," Sam said. "It is good to show your girlfriend that Rosie is fun and different. Melvin has a different character to Melly. So, let's get you shoes to match the outfit. Black is OK but I have some silver."

There were a pair of 4" silver shoes that were a tight but manageable fit. Sam gave me some short stockings as I would be wearing a garter and stockings with these shoes tonight. They shone with a sequin-like surface. They would match the outfit well. Rosie would sparkle tonight.

Melly had left the shop and as soon as I had tried the shoes and decided to buy them, she appeared with a plastic bag. Sam smiled at her. Melly had bought us lunch. Three small rice bowls and cans of diet soda. We sat in a corner where Sam could also watch the entrance for customers. We chatted about clothes and Sam praised me for my decision. Even though Melly and she had started differently, she fully agreed that only an honest discussion about Rosie would make for a good relationship. If I didn't show Carmen who Rosie truly wanted to be, the relationship would not last. Once again, I was impressed with Sam's perception and honesty. I felt she understood the Russ/Rosie saga well as she was living with a similar scenario. I was lucky to have found her and Melly. Here was another burst of Vietnamese, smiles and hugs and we left Sam.

We got back to the apartment around 1 pm. The next appointment was around 3.30 but we had decided I would change into my evening wear. If we finished early, we would come back to the apartment until I had to leave for the Fiesta lounge just after 6.30 to drive there slowly and find parking. The moment of truth was approaching.

Melly and I laid out everything I would need. The dress was checked and considered perfect. A lacy bra, thong, matching panties, fine stockings with garter belt and the new shoes. Melly laid out the earrings, rings and bracelets and a small spray of perfume on the small dresser.

"I'd better take a shower," I said and started to undress. I removed my heels and skirt and blouse. "Will you check for..." I turned around and Melly was right next to me. She was still dressed and I was in my bra. panty and thong.

"Nervous?" she asked putting her arms around my waist and pulling me in close.

I nodded. Whilst I was calm externally, I was nervous about making my entrance and disclosure of Rosie's existence to Carmen and the world.

"Yes," I whispered, our faces very close.

It was no surprise that the next thing was that our mouths met. It wasn't gentle with our tongues competing. As the kiss continued it got more intense. I had wanted this for some days now and finally it was Melly who led the way. Our hands roamed down our bodies and I struggled to remove Melly's blouse. Our mouths still attached she unbuttoned her blouse. I was able to unzip her skirt. Now still attached at the mouth, we were both down to bra, thong, and heels. My fingers explored her behind and I could feel the base of her plug. Her hands wandered to my behind.

We broke off to breathe, both in an increasing state of arousal. There was no need for words as we moved to the bed. Instinctively, we both removed our panties and thongs. Next the heels. All of this was done in anticipation of further exploration. I caressed her small breasts which seemed perfect on her body. Mine were bigger but I was a little taller than she.

Melly kissed me gently and led me to the bed. I lay down, head on the pillow and waited for her reaction. I recalled that only Sam could penetrate her but could she penetrate someone? Me? She leaned down and kissed me softly and lay over me in the opposite direction. I had to move down but her penis was in my mouth and mine in hers. I took it deep as it wasn't overly large. I tried to lick her small sac. It was very different from a sixty-nine with Carmen. My hands moved to her plug as I tried to move it in and out like a dildo. It wasn't an easy task and movement was very small. Melly got the idea and started to move my plug too. She was having more luck as she was above me. We both spread our legs trying to allow easy access.

I think we were both close when I stopped and took her penis out of my mouth. Melly turned in surprise. "Roll over," I said softly. "I want to be on top."

We did that. I was glad for another reason: it stopped me from an early eruption and I guess Melly felt the same. We got back into position but now I was on top. I took her back in my mouth slowly and also found easier access to her plug. It was difficult to move it in and out but I rotated it and I assume Melly liked it as her hips rose to meet my movements. Of course, she did the same to my plug. It didn't take long for me to reach my point of no return and thrust faster into Melly's mouth. She returned the action and we both erupted within seconds of each other. I made sure to clamp my mouth tight so as not to let any fluid drip down. I squeezed her sac trying to force out more. We kept our mouths firmly full even though our members were deflating. I didn't want to let go but Melly gently pushed me aside.

We looked at each other, wigs askew, makeup smeared but with happy grins. Melly leaned forward and kissed me softly. I could taste myself on her tongue. "Incredible," was all I could say. "Thank you."

"For what?" Melly asked with a smile. "It was great for me too. I have never kissed a girl like you before. It was nice. Sixty-nine with Sam's dildo is not the same. Nothing to swallow. I hope you're relaxed now. Wait till I tell Sam."

"You're going to tell Sam?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course. I tell her everything. She won't mind. I promised that only she would fuck me. She doesn't mind the kissing or oral. She says it's normal for girls to want that. She likes Rosie and told me to take care of you. She said it's better for Melly to have fun with somebody she knows."

I took off my wig. I needed a shower. "I'll take a shower so I can get changed,"

"No need to shave your face again. Mandy will do that before the makeover. Take your shower whilst I brush out our wigs." Melly was in charge.

I said and headed for the bathroom. I took off my bra and also removed the plug and washed it thoroughly.

The soap washed away what little was left of my makeup. I couldn't resist feeling my breasts. They felt good. Today would be a defining moment in my life. Whatever happened, I knew that I would not be able to swap Rosie for Carmen.

1...456789