Rosie Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other dress was a deep burgundy of the same length. It too hugged my figure. It had short, puffed sleeves and a straight cut over the bust. It came to the top on the mounds without disclosing too much. This was also stretchy material with a light sheen. The deep burgundy contrasted well with my new hair color. The dress with the prominent bust and new hair color was quite attractive. The new studs and the earrings I had purchased earlier would fit well. My makeup seemed a little understated. I twisted and turned to get a better look.

"I think this is better," I remarked to Melly who nodded approvingly.

"Yes, I think you're right. Even if there is only a little hair on your arms, we will need to remove it. Wait until you see what Mandy will do to your face and even your mother may not recognize you."

"Mandy?" I inquired.

"Yes. Sam's cousin works in a beauty salon and I think you will get a makeover on Thursday evening to try out some looks and then she'll give you the full works on Friday. Hope you have taken the day off. Carmen will not be able to resist you," Melly suggested with a big smile.

"Yes, I took the day off," I replied. "What's happening Thursday?" I hoped Carmen would like Rosie enough to go to bed with her on Friday. I had some doubts but Melly's enthusiasm meant there was no turning back. Rosie would need to look and act convincingly.

Jenny came back with a small brown bag and a smile on her face. I was still wearing the burgundy dress. "Get her into this, I will be back soon," Jenny said and left us. Melly opened the bag and took out s thong-like garment.

"It's called a gaff," Melly replied. I wear one every time I dress. Just lift up your dress,"

I did as instructed and Melly quickly removed my panty. Was she going to blow me again? I didn't think so, not in this location, but Melly was unpredictable. I stepped out of the panty holding on to Melly's shoulders. She had me step out of the panty and into this thong. I wasn't embarrassed anymore as she groped for my penis and slid it into a pouch in the thong. She then pulled it up tight between my crack. The front was smooth now as I saw in the mirror. It wasn't uncomfortable after a few minutes. Melly asked me to step into the panty and then let down my dress.

Melly was all smiles. "You can even wear a bikini now," she said. "So. Jenny will be back soon. What have you decided?"

"Melly, I think this dress would be the best. The color and the fit are good. There are no bumps down there too."

"Yes, I see you like that," Melly replied. "We should get you a blouse and skirt for normal wear and leave the burgundy for your Friday."

Just at that moment, Jenny reappeared. She saw me in the dress and I saw her look at the crotch area. She smiled. "The dress suits you," she said.

"OK, we need the skirt and blouse and we need to go," Melly said.

I wasn't sure what she had in mind and hastily stepped out of the dress. I was totally in Melly's hands. I was surprised at the low cost of all the items. Jenny smiled.

"When you shop here, I can give you Melly's discount. She's a good customer. Come back on Saturday if you want the adhesive and remover. You will notice a big difference and can even wear a bikini - like Melly." For Jenny, this type of sale to a crossdresser appeared quite normal. I wondered if the assistant at Macy's would have the same reaction. Melly was on her phone.

We left the store and drove to another small mall. I didn't know that this area of the town had so many strip malls. Most were operated by Asian owners. They all seemed to have their clientele and I guessed increased appeal by greeting customers by name and many in their native language.

Melly led the way and we walked into a small beauty salon. Unlike the salons I had seen from the outside, this was small. Just two styling chairs, a single sink and drying station. Every shelf was stocked with a variety of products. Again, a young lady, I guessed around Melly's age greeted us. She gave Melly a big hug and shook my hand.

"Hi, my name is Mandy,' she said. She was beautiful, just like Melly. Her face was well made up. I guess a beauty salon owner can't be seen in ordinary makeup. It wasn't overdone but emphasized her features. The few times I saw Sam, she had rarely anything more than lipstick with a touch of shadow.

"So this is your friend," Mandy said. "Take a chair." Mandy turned the chair around after I sat down. She examined my face turning it from side to side.

"What will she be wearing and what look does she want?" Many asked this of Melly even though I was the person who was in the chair.

Melly had no doubts. "She has to impress her girlfriend and look gorgeous. She got this new wig, her ears pierced and some nice forms. The dress is burgundy and we'll get matching accessories."

I sat there letting Mandy hold my face, careful not to spoil my makeup. "I think she can look great. She'll need a close shave and we'll have to thin her brows a little. But overall could look good."

The expert had spoken. I would have a lot of explaining to do in my office. Pierced ears, thinner eyebrows, hairless arms although I had never had a lot of hair.

"Rosie is still shy so can't go overboard with her brows. Also, I think she wants to look very good for her date without a heavy club look. Did I say that right, Rosie?" Melly asked.

I nodded. On one hand, it was nice to have friends who took care of details I didn't really understand; on the other hand, they were defining Rosie's look and I didn't have much to say about it.

"OK," Mandy said. "Fridays can be busy. When does she need to be ready? Will she come here dressed?"

Melly looked at me. I had no idea. We would need to plan this. Would I go from here to the bar? Or from the apartment?

"Rosie needs to meet her date at 7. Not sure what time as she needs to get a mani-pedi before. Best if you plan around 3.30. How long will it take?" Melly asked Mandy

"If she is dressed, then say 90 minutes, maybe less. If she needs to change her looks, it can take a little longer. Max will be two hours."

"So please put her down for 3.30 pm. We should shave her here so we don't have to deal with 5 O'clock shadow. Even if she doesn't shave much, we need to make sure."

We left the salon. Things were getting serious now and I only had a few days more. It seemed I had everything and with Melly's help, I would need all Friday afternoon to get ready. As much as I was getting ready physically, I was struggling mentally. Could I pull it off? Would Carmen accept me? What would I do or where would I go if she walked away from me at the bar?

"Rosie, you are not so excited about all of this. Sorry, am I forcing you to do this?" Melly asked linking arms. "Are you worried?"

I stayed silent, grateful to have our arms linked. I was unable to put into words my thoughts and fears. "Can we go somewhere and get a drink? Or back to my apartment? I haven't eaten either: I replied.

"Yes, almost 7 pm. I know a quiet place." Melly led the way to the car and I was in a funk growing more unsure of myself and what I was doing. Melly sensed my distraction than the excitement of being Rosie.

Melly drove around ten minutes. We didn't talk, she was humming a tune to which I paid no attention. She pulled into a small parking lot that appeared to house many small shops and restaurants. She checked her makeup, applied more lipstick and looked at me. I felt compelled to do the same and applied more lipstick. The small passenger side mirror showed my face. I looked female, was dressed as one, but certainly wasn't happy internally.

We walked through a back entrance and I could smell the food. I hadn't eaten at lunch and was now reminded of how hungry I was. It was a small restaurant and I saw Melly greeted with big smiles. A well-dressed Asian lady came up to us and spoke to Melly in her native tongue. There was laughter and some bantering. Melly turned to me. I recognized her when I was at Melly's home.

"Rosie, I would like to introduce you to my mother, Anya. I told her you were a friend and we needed somewhere quiet."

"Hello Rosie," Anya said. "Welcome to our restaurant. It's small but we are happy." She then turned to Melly and showed her a small room. She didn't appear to be fazed at all to see her son in drag. She treated Melly as a daughter. She must have seen Melvyn transform many times and seemed to accept him/her.

Anya slid open a small room and asked us to remove our heels and step inside. I was grateful for that although I had barely felt the heels latterly. We stepped into the room and sat at a low table, my legs dangled in the well below the table. Melly sat at the head and I beside her. Mother and 'daughter' exchanged words and she left us alone.

Melly looked at me. I looked at her and was surprised at how natural she looked and acted. It struck me then that I had not seen 'Melvin' so couldn't see the transformation. I knew that Sam fully accepted Melly. Now, I saw how Melly's mother also accepted her.

I saw a question forming on Melly's red lips when we were interrupted by a waitress. She placed some small dishes on the table and a pot of tea and two cups.

"So, what's bothering you?" Melly asked using the opportunity to pour out tea into both cups. "Am I pushing you?"

I took a sip of the tea gathering my thoughts. "No, Melly, not at all. You can't believe how happy I am to have met you. It's only a few days but I have fully appreciated your help. I love being Rosie." I paused to take another sip. Melly did the same waiting for me to continue.

"I am so happy but also worried. What if Carmen doesn't like Rosie and dumps me? I don't know what she expects of me."

Melly looked at me. "Rosie, I think I understand. From what you have said, Carmen did not force you to become Rosie. You were experimenting with dressing. Carmen just forced you to be yourself. I am seeing a beautiful girl next to me. I know you are nervous but I also sense that you are happy as Rosie."

Melly was right. I had started this before I knew Carmen. She was also right that I liked my transformation into Rosie. "You're right, Melly, I am just nervous about Carmen."

Melly used her chopsticks to put some food into her mouth. The food barely touched her lips keeping those red lips still bright. I also took some food with chopsticks but felt the morsel around my lips. I would have to repair my lipstick afterward.

"Rosie, I didn't have the same issues with Sam but I can understand. I never stopped to think of what people will say or think. After I started to dress fully, I knew Melly would be a part of my life. I am happy Sam helped and even encouraged me. But, once I saw Melly in the mirror, I knew she was a part of me. If Sam didn't like or accept, then we couldn't be together. But she does not separate Melvin and Melly." She took another mouthful and then a sip of tea. "It also doesn't affect our sex life. We kiss as two girls or boy and girl. When we make love, we do it like boy girl or occasionally she will penetrate me. I've not had full sex with a male yet but who knows? We enjoy it together. So, no difference."

I could see Melly's point. I didn't want to choose between Carmen and Rosie. But the more I thought about Rosie, talked about becoming her and also transforming into her, I was beginning to realize there was a hidden part of me that had begun some time ago. Now, with Carmen's dare and Melly's help, it was creeping more and more into daylight. On Friday evening it would be fully out.

We ate in silence for a few minutes. "I think you're right. By Friday, Rosie will be out of the box. Don't know Carmen's reaction."

Melly considered this as she drank her tea in between small bites of food. "Look, she said, "I don't know Carmen and how she will react. But Rosie is a part of your life now. You can keep it hidden or be open and yourself. When my parents first saw me dressed, they thought it was a big joke. Then I kept doing it, got better at being a convincing girl and Sam had no problem. They could see that I was Melvin, their child, however I was dressed. My mother and father fully accept Melly and even know I may bring home a boyfriend. They don't judge. You heard that when you came to the house, just like Sam's brother. But that is our culture of acceptance too. Look, if Carmen accepts and likes Rosie, all will be OK. If she doesn't, you should be thankful she helped you develop Rosie. I bet many girls would love to go out with Russ or Rosie."

I smiled at that remark. I had met several girls tonight who fully accepted Melly and me. They considered it acceptable and showed absolutely no prejudice. I am not sure if normal is the right word, but they all thought Rosie was just trying to be herself. I liked that. I felt great admiration for Sam who had no issues at all with Melly and even her sexuality.

"I have only a few days more to learn how to do this. Thanks for your help and encouragement" I said. "What more do I need?"

Melly smiled. "So, tomorrow is Wednesday, and we have dinner with Sam's parents. So we can't meet in the evening. I can help you dress and will then leave you to practice or even go out by yourself.:

"I cant....'" I began to protest.

"Rosie, you look great and you will have to leave the apartment and go to that bar alone. Remember? You have been out tonight, and I didn't see you hesitate." Melly was quite persuasive. "On Thursday night, you Sam and I will go out. Then Friday, you will need to get ready and we need to plan the times. You need that mani-pedi and then the salon is at 3.30. You need to dress and get your purse organized. So it'll be a busy Friday."

I nodded. Things were coming to a head and on Friday my life would be decided.

Melly interrupted my thoughts. "I'm going to see Jenny tomorrow and will pick up the adhesive and remover for your forms. Whatever happens, I think you'll be Rosie till Sunday night." She was smiling and I had heartburn. What if I couldn't get them off? How would I go to work on Monday? "Don't worry, I glue mine on most weekends and they stay on till Monday morning. I'll get the remover and help you the first time."

I wasn't listening to Melly. My heart was beating so fast and my mind was wrestling with the fact that on Monday I would have those puppies firm on my chest. The thought never entered my mind to decline the offer to use adhesive.

We ended the conversation. Until that sentence, Melly had put my mind at ease. I was determined to impress Carmen as Rosie. If she didn't accept her, that would tell me a lot about Carmen. Perhaps, I should get used to the idea that Carmen and I would split. Then I thought, why I would go through all this trouble to impress Carmen if she was going to walk away anyway? It was confusing.

Melly dropped me off at my apartment. She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips. I'll be here tomorrow at the same time," she said and waited till she saw the lights come on in my apartment. I was aware that she pecked my lips even though I was dressed as a girl. I had seen her kiss Sam of course but that was natural. Would Carmen be kissing Rosie on the lips? I hoped so.

It took time to remove my makeup and clothes. The ear studs didn't look obvious on my male face. I hoped that my team in the office would also ignore it. My mind was still reeling as I grew aware that Rosie was occupying my mind more and more. It had only been a few days, but they had been intense. I still wondered at the coincidence of meeting Melly and Sam. Melly had become a role model for me to emulate and I also dreamed that Carmen and I could have a relationship such as Melly and Sam.

It didn't take long for girls in the office to notice my studs the next day. They all liked them and asked what had caused me to get my ears pierced. "My girlfriend thought I needed a new kook," I replied quickly. They admired me for doing what my girlfriend wanted. I couldn't tell them that the girlfriend was a special 'girl' called Melly.

I had a surprise invitation to lunch from Miranda. I was sure she was checking to see my progress. I wrote back saying I would meet her for a quick lunch at noon as I was headed out early.

Miranda gave me a quizzical look as we met over a sandwich. She was studying my pierced ears with studs. "So, how are your plans going?" she asked.

"Well, I met some people who are helping. They said that if I wanted to impress Carmen, getting my ears pierced would be a good step. I agreed as you can see." I paused for a sip of coffee. "Have you talked to Carmen? Does she still want me to do this?"

Miranda paused for a moment. "Yes, I talked to her. She hasn't changed her mind although we didn't talk about you or what she wants too much. She just asked if you planned on meeting her. I said yes."

"I am trying, Miranda. I don't know what she wants but it is driving me crazy not talking to her or being with her," I stated.

"I can imagine and hope you guys work it out on Friday. I hate being in the middle. I'll tell her you'll be there as she asked."

"Miranda, got to get back and finish up some stuff," I said and got up.

"I understand. Send me a pic on Friday."

I paused. "I'll send it after I meet Carmen. Don't want to spoil her surprise," I said and left Miranda.

I was not productive this week. Too much on my mind. But I had advised my boss of some family issues and my time off needs, so everybody stayed out of my way. I left at 3 pm and hurried home. I didn't want to start dressing until Melly came. I wasn't sure if this was because I might enjoy a warm soft mouth or whether Melly would just want me to get dressed as I was not going out. I put the kettle on and was sorting through possible outfits when I heard the knock. It was Melly and I got a hug and a peck on the lips. We had never kissed properly.

"So, did you decide what you want to do?" Melly asked. "Will you go out?"

"Oh no," I replied. "I am scared to go by myself."

"How will you do it on Friday? You will be dressed well, have to park your car and then walk into the bar by yourself," Melly reminded me.

Melly saw my nervous response and hugged me. "I know but you do look good as Rosie and you need to build confidence. It may be hard but you must try. OK, let's get you changed first."

I undressed completely and went into the bathroom. Melly did not follow me. Instead, she began to pull clothes from her bag. She knew where my clothes were in the cupboard. I took a quick shave and a shower and returned with a towel wrapped around my waist.

Melly looked at me as if I was expecting something. She inspected my upper body, front and back for hair. "We'll need to give you thorough removal of hair before we glue the forms on. The Nair will be OK from Thu to Sunday as you have very light hair growth like me." Melly had already decided to glue the forms on me. I didn't respond or protest.

Melly removed my towel and inspected my legs and pubic area, including my crack. Her hands across my buttocks were enough to start a bulge in front. She didn't react and neither did I. However, when her hands went in between my cheeks, the rise was immediate. I was torn between embarrassment and desire. I also became conscious that Melly had used her mouth on me twice and I had not reciprocated. Did she want me to do that? I had never done it before but I knew such situations were best when there was mutual satisfaction.

I valued Melly's friendship and help. I was sure Sam was taking care of Melly's sexual needs. But she had done something that I had enjoyed very much. As I turned around to face her, she was sitting on the bed. She looked at me in a way that I cannot describe. There was a sense of expectation, or lust curiosity as to what I would do. I decided I had to do something and dropped to my knees between her legs.

123456...9