Rosie Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she asked softly. She knew exactly what but It was a way to break the ice.

I didn't reply, just tried to pull up her tight skirt. I looked at her to see if she would refuse my efforts. "You've taught me so much these last few days. Please teach me this too. Rosie needs to learn how to please her companion." I avoided using the word male as Melly was in a skirt, blouse and heels.

"I don't see Rosie kneeling down. So, how can I teach her?" Melly replied.

I didn't know how to reply. At that moment, nude, I was Russ, a male kneeling in front of a girl whom I wanted to please.

"Let's pretend for now I am your boyfriend who wants to please his girlfriend with his mouth. I hope she will let me," I said reaching my hands between her legs to feel her bulge. "She has pleasured me and I really want to please her."

Melly still looked at me trying to make up her mind. As my hand wandered between her legs, she tried to open them a little. The tight skirt was a problem. I looked at her with a pleading look, determined now to provide the same pleasure she had given me.

"Well, I don't think I want to teach Russ to suck my cock. if Rosie wants to suck my cock, I suggest you become Rosie first. Nothing is nicer than red lipstick on a cock. Let's get you dressed first. OK?" Melly smiled at me inviting me to stand up.

I felt thwarted as I had built myself up to do this. But Melly was right. Russ would not like to suck a cock. If Rosie wanted to please a man, she would need to learn. I did not consider Melly a man although she did have something extra between her legs.

I wore the gaffe, bra and garter belt with stockings attached. Melly then helped me with the makeup. Foundation, blush, light grey shadow, darkened brows and eyeliner. Melly suggested we glue on false eyelashes as she thought Mandy would use these on Friday. I should get used to wear them. I had to blink several times to get used to them. Mascara followed. My eyes now looked larger and became a focal point of my face; it was a new look. Lastly, I outlined my lips with a dark crimson pencil and then gave my lips a full coating of bright red lipstick. They looked full and plump and I wondered how they would look around Melly's penis. Melly helped with the wig. She also replaced the studs with two small hoops. A white short-sleeved blouse and a tight black skirt followed. Finally, I stepped into the 3" heels. I was ready.

I did not have large mirrors in my apartment, just the door on my cupboard. I looked fine and natural.

"One final touch," Melly said and sprayed my neck with a light perfume. "Let's get those nails done and you'll be ready." This time Melly had brought some press-on nails in a close red color to my lips. She attached them quickly. I was admiring them.

Melly inspected me and undid a top button on my blouse. There was no exposure of my breasts but the large bulge looked more natural and prominent.

We looked at each other. I was looking for a signal and licked my lips. Melly just gave a brief smile. I couldn't wait and dropped to my knees not taking my eyes off Melly. I tried to raise her skirt but it was tight. Melly had an enigmatic smile on her face and after a long moment decided to unzip and let her skirt fall. A black lace-edged panty faced me. I knew what to do and pulled it down carefully not to dislodge my nails. I did the same with the gaffe pulling both down to her ankles.

A smallish 3" penis with a small sac stared at me. It was almost the same size as mine, now growing in my hand. I looked at Melly through my large lashes and she had a smile. I kissed the head, my first look and taste of cock. In my mind, this was Rosie pleasing a man. Russ was out of my mind. I started to gently massage her small sac and took in the head. I withdrew a moment later and was thrilled to see tracks of red. Melly's cock was uncut like mine but the foreskin had stretched. I kissed each ball taking each one into my mouth. I liked when Carmen did that. Melly seemed to appreciate it too. I went back to the cock that now appeared to be full and hard, perhaps a little under five inches and a perfect fit into my inexperienced mouth. I felt elated that Rosie could cause such hardness in a penis as I took it ever deeper. It was nice and I felt really feminine providing ultimate pleasure to a male. I felt it grow harder and pulse.

I tried to look at Melly but it was difficult. I concentrated on taking her as deeply as possible, sucking her from tip till my nose was at her groin. I was grateful it wasn't huge and causing me to gag. I stopped for a moment to look up and Melly had that glazed look. She was going to orgasm very soon. I went back to sucking waiting for that moment. I felt her hands hold my head and then the first jets hit my throat. I sucked harder until the pulsing stopped. I looked at Melly, opened my mouth to show her the load and then swallowed. Melly had done the same for me. I kept her in my mouth feeling how her penis got soft just as I had felt it grow big. It was an amazing feeling to realize that I had this power. Carmen liked to suck me but wanted me to end inside her and not in her mouth. I kissed the head and kept it in my mouth. Many thoughts flashed through my mind. This was a turning point. Whatever happened with Carmen, Rosie was now a part of me. I had to agree with Melly that it would be hard to lock Rosie up and throw away the key. Melly tapped on my shoulder breaking my reverie. I struggled to get up. Melly helped me.

I looked at her and the smile on her face. "You were a natural. This was your first time, right? I didn't have to teach you anything. I was enjoying it," she said and pecked me on my cum stained lips. I thought a deeper kiss would have been nice but hugged her closely instead. Rosie wasn't kissing Melvin, it was his alter ego Melly and normal girls didn't kiss on the mouth. Did that mean we were 'normal?'.

"Thank you," I whispered. "It was amazing," I admit that I liked it. Not sure what that made me but I enjoyed the fullness, the tumescence and softening, the taste of the ejaculate and showing my mouthful. I didn't regret a millisecond. I was grateful that Melly's cock wasn't large stretching my mouth and pushing down my throat. This was a great introduction to providing oral to a male.

"Check your makeup. It needs a little touch-up," Melly said. "I think we should remove the eyelashes and use mascara. The eyelashes would be great for a club look, but I don't think that it is a normal look. I only use them for parties or to go to clubs."

I went to the small mirror on my desktop. The layers of lipstick were gone with a ring of red around my mouth. Melly helped remove the eyelashes and I applied several coats of mascara. Melly was right, it looked better. A tissue, powder and a fresh application of lipstick showed no signs of my previous activity. Whilst I had repaired Rosie's outer appearance, her taste was still in my mouth.

It was coming up to 6 pm. I didn't know how long Melly would stay. I was still excited by what I had done and without any coaching. I had two girlfriends who reluctantly gave me blowjobs. Carmen liked to get me hard but never let me finish in her mouth. She would need to learn to let me finish and swallow.

Melly handed me my purse and asked me to check if I had everything a girl would need. Still, with my mind on my previous activity, I followed her instructions not wondering why. I wasn't planning on going out. "Don't forget your ID, money and keys," Melly said as she headed for the front door. I checked and followed. Melly led me to her car.

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to act normal.

"Let's take a quick drink at the bar where you will meet Carmen," Melly said. "That way, Rosie and she would not be a stranger to the bar. I knew the bar as Carmen and I, as Russ. had been there once. I told Melly how to get there.

We parked the car and Melly hooked arms with me as we walked to the bar. It was not overcrowded. It appeared to be mostly business people enjoying a drink before they went home. It was Wednesday so quieter than it would be on Friday.

Melly found us a high table with two stools. I had to stretch to sit but managed. I didn't know if Carmen would be here before me or whether she would arrive late. I wondered where we would sit. If it was busy, there wouldn't be much of an opportunity to talk. In some ways that was good. She wouldn't shout or scream and we could talk or not. I didn't notice that Melly had left me alone.

"I got you a white wine," Melly said as she placed two flutes on the table. "That is a normal drink for a lady."

We clinked glasses and I took a sip. The cool wine washed away the last taste of Melly on my tongue. I looked around at the table layout and tried to identify a quiet spot where I would like to sit with Carmen. Being here I was grateful for Melly's suggestion to come here. With Carmen, I had hardly noticed the surroundings as I tried to cozy up to her.

"So," Melly said, "how do you feel? You had another new adventure today." She had a big smile and I knew exactly what she was referring to.

I took a sip of wine and looked at my beautiful companion. I wondered if anyone even noticed that the two attractive girls were not what they appeared to be. I had observed some men eyeing us admiringly.

"I feel good but that is because I am with you. I am glad we came here though, Melly. Thanks." I said. I had a great time so far today and Rosie's adventure continued. I was looking at this place as an important battleground with Carmen. But I realized that the battle was already lost. I needed to get used to the idea that Rosie would be around with or without Carmen.

"On Friday, you'll be with Carmen and feel even better as she is a normal girl. But you look great and are acting naturally. Carmen should be happy."

I wasn't sure about that. True, Carmen was a natural girl but Rosie would be undergoing a test. I hoped Carmen wouldn't make it too difficult.

"Yes," I agreed. "But I am nervous. Not sure how she'll react."

"Rosie, I think you don't have to be nervous. You are doing everything Carmen wanted. She hasn't talked or reassured you. You've done everything to look good and if she doesn't like Rosie, then it would be her loss." Melly looked at her phone. "It's almost seven and I must go. I suggest you stay here for ten minutes, finish your drink and then take a taxi or Uber home." She smiled at me. "You may be lucky and a nice guy might buy you another drink and even dinner."

"No..." I protested. "Can you drop me off?"

"Well, it is in the opposite direction. Relax and you'll be fine. If you have a serious problem, call me. I'll see you tomorrow around the same time," Melly hugged me and we cheek kissed. She walked out confidently on her heels, gently swaying her hips. I really admired her, but she had been doing this for several years. I was doing it for three days.

I looked at the red nails on my hand as I gripped the glass. I knew this was another test. I would need to walk into this bar alone on Friday and perhaps even walk out of the bar alone. I took a small sip and noticed my red lip print on the edge of the glass. I didn't hear people around me laughing or cracking jokes. They thought I was another female, perhaps waiting for my date. If Carmen was late, then I would be in this position on Friday too. Would she be a no-show?

As I was ruminating a voice interrupted me. "Excuse me, Miss, is this spot taken?"

I was shaken out of my thoughts and looked up. A young man about my age, dressed neatly was speaking. I didn't dare open my mouth and just shook my head no. He had probably seen Melly leave and thought I was available.

"Sorry," he continued. "My feet are killing me. My name is David. Been on my feet all day."

"It's OK," I said softly. "Rose or Rosie," and took a sip of my wine to mask any reply.

"Thanks, Rosie, I'll leave as your friend arrives," he said in a friendly manner. I wasn't sure this was a pickup line, so I just replied "OK" softly. There was no harm in him knowing someone, a date perhaps was expected.

He placed his glass, white wine like mine, I thought, and his gaze wandered around the room. He then took out his phone and began sending messages. I wanted to leave now but something made me stay. To any observer, we were like any pair having a drink. The more I waited, the less I felt conspicuous. I also took out my phone as if to send a message. I had a sudden thought. I sent Carmen a message asking her if she still wanted to meet on Friday at 7 at Fiesta. I got no immediate reply and had to decide if I would go home or stay longer.

"Hi, Lisa. Great, you were free." I heard my companion greet a tall girl with blonde hair. She was very pretty. This was my moment.

"I have to go," I announced and hopped down from the bar stool.

David and Lisa were apologetic. They said they could find another table or just stand at the bar. I didn't say anything and waved them away and walked toward the door. Hopefully, I did not betray myself. I was relieved to be outside. It was still light but I knew it would be dark soon.

I ordered an Uber and waited. It was less than 10 minutes and I stepped into the Uber. I held the phone to the driver. "Russ called you for me," I said without explanation. The driver didn't mind as he'd be getting paid to take me to my destination. The ride was in silence. I entered the apartment elated that I had no problems. My self-confidence grew and I looked forward to increasing adventures for Rosie. I was barely through my door when my phone pinged. It was from Carmen. Just a three-word reply: "Yes. 7 Friday." At least she had replied.

I decided Rosie would eat lightly tonight and enjoy herself watching a movie. A glass of wine would help. It was amazing how tonight's adventure increased my self-confidence. I couldn't concentrate on the movie and decided to go to bed. As I removed my blouse and skirt, I realized that I hadn't cum today. I had gone down on Melly but never had my own orgasm. Down to my bra and panty, still in full makeup and wig, I watched my red-tipped fingers stroke my growing hard-on. I observed in the mirror as my hands moved up and down slowly. I licked my lips imagining Melly was back in my mouth again. I thrust harder and harder, my tongue moving in and out as I burst into a shattering orgasm. I used my other hand to collect the ejaculate not wanting it on the floor. I hesitated just for a moment as I felt the warmth in my palm, brought it to my mouth and tasted it. Faintly salty, it was reminiscent of Melly. I looked in the mirror as my red lips began to lick and taste all in my hand. As I licked the last bit off, my lips shine with its coating of white gloss. Whilst Carmen had sucked me to a hardness before penetration, she had never let me finish in her mouth. She never even let me kiss her after I had gone down on her. The only girl I had known carnally before Carmen had sucked me off in my car and immediately spat it out into a tissue. I realized that my sexual fantasies and cravings going up several notches.

As I removed my makeup in the bathroom mirror and saw Russel appear, I reflected on all that had happened in just a few days: crossdresser fantasy becoming reality; becoming a cocksucker and enjoying it; enjoying being with Melly, another girl like me. Could I really turn the clock back if that was what Carmen demanded? I removed the hoops and cleaned the holes and re-inserted the studs. It was boring old Russ with small differences: studs in his ears and cleaner eyebrows. What would tomorrow bring?

I had a dreamless sleep and woke up refreshed. I knew Melly, Sam and Rosie were going out tonight. Melly thought I might want to glue on the forms till Sunday night. If Carmen didn't want Rosie, that would be an issue. I had also got tomorrow off so could rest up for my big day.

I couldn't concentrate too hard. My boss knew it but I had already advised of some issues and had tomorrow off. Clearly, this could not go on. But I knew today would be a defining point in Russ/Rosie's life. My colleagues teased me about the long weekend. They thought I would be on a romantic break with my girlfriend. Little did they know that the girlfriend would be very special named Rosie. They all wished me well and told me to have fun. That was on my agenda. I texted Melly that I was on my way home.

I had much to think about. Sam and Melly were going out with me for dinner and then somewhere else. It was midweek and I normally didn't go to clubs during the week, If I met Carmen, it was just for a drink or dinner. She only stayed over from Friday to Sunday. I knew that I would need to decide if we should glue on the breasts. I liked the idea but wondered if Carmen would want Rosie to be around all weekend. Even as the question entered my mind, I already had the answer. If Carmen could not accept Rosie, someone she had forced me to become into the open, then she would walk away. It would then make no difference if I had breasts or not. Melly was right: I couldn't let Rosie go. I decided then that if Melly had the glue and remover, I would use them tonight.

At home, I decided I would have a shower and apply the Nair. If Melly didn't have the glue and solvent, it wouldn't matter. I applied the Nair and even spread it on my neck, arms, underarms and between my cheeks. I waited and showered. It was amazing to run my hands over my smooth body. My mind went to my new personae and how I would be Rosie for three full days. Except for that thing between my legs, I would not be recognizable as Russ. I would need to remove my wig at night, but only if I was alone. With Carmen, I would need to preserve the image. I didn't know if I could sleep in the wig.

Whilst his mind was racing, I didn't notice that my hands had moved down and were stroking my hard appendage. I was almost there. I moved a little out of the water and pumped harder. A handful of ejaculate ended in the palm of my left hand. I looked at it and almost automatically raised my hand and drank the lot. I had tasted it last night and now again. But I was Rosie then. I had used my hands many times but this was different. I had never tasted It as Russ. I stepped back into the shower and washed down there. I would have liked to see Melly's mouth solve the problem, but that wouldn't be needed today. I wore the towel around the waist and entered the bedroom just as I heard Melly's knock.

She was dressed in a short grey skirt and blue blouse but had a small case with her. She had a big smile. I got a hug and a peck on the lips. It was fleeting and I wanted more but didn't want to offend my new BFF. She walked straight to the bedroom.

"I see you showered and used the cream," Melly said observing my body. "You should use a lotion after you use the cream to keep your skin soft. Let me check." Melly dropped my towel and inspected my body. As she felt my body and her fingers touched my penis there was no stirring of my flaccid appendage. She smiled and knew that I had recently orgasmed. "I hope you didn't waste it," she said. "You really need a very close shave even if you don't have much hair. It needs to last a long time today." In using the Nair and my subsequent self-pleasure, I had omitted to shave my face. I exited to the bathroom.

When I came back out, Melly had laid out several outfits on the bed. There were several I hadn't seen before. She checked my face. "Good. So, what are you thinking?" she asked. I knew well what she meant. "I have the glue and the solvent. You can wear it for at least ten days,"

We looked at each other. Melly could sense what I wanted but she needed to hear it. "Yes," I replied. "Let me get used to them. I am off till Monday."

I had laid out the forms on the dressing table. Melly picked them up and cleaned them with a cloth. She asked me to lie on the bed. I avoided disturbing the clothes and lay down. I was still naked and committed now to being Rosie till Sunday night at least.

1...34567...9