Rosie Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carmen, come, let's go. There is no reason for us to put up with this creep. You deserve better than some gay queen."

Carmen who had been silent looked at me. "You do look beautiful and better than most girls I know," she said softly. "Even if I didn't know about this from Miranda, I can see you went to a lot of trouble to please me and look good. You look better than me. Miranda just said you wanted to talk and explain tonight."

"Carmen, stop this and get up," Miranda demanded. "There is no need to waste your time on this...."

"Beautiful girl?" I interrupted with a big smile. "Carmen likes what she sees. And I do have boy parts that Carmen likes too. Can you accept Rosie, Carmen? It's important to me. I like being Rosie."

Miranda got up and grabbed her purse. "Come, let's not waste any more time here."

Carmen looked at me and then at Miranda. "I want to spend more time getting to know Rosie," she said softly. "After all, supposedly I invited her here tonight and asked her to dress up. Rosie, if you have no plans, I'd like to spend more time with you and get to know you. It would be nice to spend time with my pretty girlfriend who can also be a boy at times." Carmen looked at Miranda. "You carry on. Perhaps Rosie can take me back."

"You'll regret this and wait till I tell Mama," Miranda said and grabbed her purse.

"I can tell her myself how you tried to mess with my boyfriend," Carmen replied quietly. "Maybe I should introduce Rosie to Mama. I think she will like Rosie." It was the first time I saw Carmen smile that evening.

"Interesting idea," I quickly agreed seeing Miranda's anger I flashed to how Melly's and Sam's parents accepted Melly so fully.

Miranda walked away fuming. Carmen then turned to me.

"If you have not eaten, can we go eat and talk? This place to too crowded. I want to know all about the fun Rosie had this week. And yes, I meant it, you are beautiful and I want to get to know that side of you. I missed you this week." Her voice was quiet but I knew she was sincere. Wasn't this what I wanted? I knew I would need to be patient and gain her confidence and tell her all about Rosie's adventures including those with Melly.

"I missed you more than you'll know. But look at what happened. I don't have a car but we can just walk to that small bistro. And then take an Uber. Or go home and order pizza. Carmen, whilst I did this because I thought you demanded this, I realize that Rosie has always been there. She was forced out and I cannot and don't want to put her back. I need you to understand and accept Rosie fully."

I leaned forward and kissed Carmen on the mouth. I didn't care if people saw two girls kissing. This was 2022. Carmen accepted my kiss and I knew would be ready for more later.

"I can see how serious you are with Rosie. You even got your ears pierced. I like her even more that she stood up to Miranda. Russ never did that. I think it will be a lot of fun exploring with Rosie. Kissing you with that lipstick was a turn-on. I never experienced that before. And she can teach me a lot."

I opened my purse and checked my makeup. I made a slow motion to add more lipstick as Carmen watched fascinated. She just wiped her lips clean on a napkin. I sent Sam and Melly a SMS that Carmen loved Rosie.

"You have been practicing," Carmen observed as I checked my lipstick and put the tube away in my purse. "I can't believe it's Russ underneath. Watching you apply that lipstick will make boys want to put their.. their thing in your mouth. I know you like it when I do that. Will Rosie want that? "

I thought for a second. "When I am dressed like this, Russ is gone. I would like to see how Rosie develops. She has a lot to learn. I met some friends who helped me with this, and they said they would only help if I was serious about becoming Rosie. It would be fun learning with you," I said and stood up. We linked arms as we exited the bar. "I really hope you mean that about Rosie. You'll meet some people that have become great new friends. Just keep an open mind."

"I didn't expect this but am so grateful to Miranda for introducing me to my beautiful Rosie. I hope you have a spare toothbrush," she said as we walked out. She stopped and hugged me, pressing herself to my breasts. "I never kissed a girl before. Miranda probably thinks you'll turn me into a lesbian," she whispered.

"Did you like it?" I asked as my heels clicked on the pavement. Carmen would not only discover Rosie's glued-on breasts but also something back there tonight. "I have a spare toothbrush and even a dress. I need you to like Rosie."

"I do already. You didn't answer my question, though," Carmen replied.

"I am sure Rosie will be tempted. But she doesn't want to lose you. So what can she do?" I replied.

"I believe all girls will be curious. I was too although I have to learn more. I know Russ wants to finish in my mouth. I need to enjoy that and teach Rosie too."

I didn't expect Carmen to understand that. "Would you mind Rosie doing that?"

We continued to walk slowly with arms around each other's waists. "If Rosie wants to be a girl, she will want that, I suppose, but she needs to be careful. I don't want competition with Rosie." Carmen replied with a big smile

I stopped to give her a hug. This was a lot more that I dreamed. Carmen continued the questioning. "It seems you have grown a lot up top in a short space of time. Has your other part down there also grown?".

I thought about a suitable response. "Well, it is trying to grow and will fit in your mouth." I paused. "You can find out later if you want."

"Of course, I want to check. I love doing that." Carmen said.

My heart almost stopped beating. Carmen didn't know that Rosie was ahead of the game with Melly.

"There's a lot for both of us to learn and I am glad you approve of Rosie." I stopped, pulled Carmen to me and kissed her hard.

"Stop that," Carmen pushed back. "You've ruined your lipstick and I must have some too.:"

I smiled at Carmen. "I can lend you some of my lipstick." We walked slowly toward the small bistro.

I would introduce Carmen to Melly and Sam who would show her how Carmen could have fun with a girl like me.

End.

1...456789