Rosie's Car Trouble Pt. 02

Story Info
The boss catches Rosie and Tomás.
1.7k words
4.4
894
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,011 Followers

In the back of the auto repair shop... Rosie and Tomás cuddled together in the steamy afterglow of screwing. Tomás kissed her tit. "Hey Redhead, ready for another fucky-fucky?"

"Sure Tomás, I'm wide open to that suggestion." Gripping her ankles, Rosie smiled and spread her legs apart just as the door flew open.

IT WAS THE BOSS! "SHIT!" Tomás pulled up his pants as Rosie squirmed. "Mr. Damien, I thought you were gone for the day."

"Of course you did Tomás. Get your lazy ass back to fixing cars." Damien grinned. "And I'll fix this little redhead. I bet she needs a twat tune-up."

Rosie squirmed again as Mr. Damien stared at her naked pussy, and the line of Tomás's cum dripping from her cunt to the floor.

He laughed. "Mind if I take a pic of your cream-pie?" Rosie froze as her entire body turned blazing pink.

"Sir, I better go now. I'll walk to my job interview." Rosie hopped down on her knees trying to find her panties. The boss slapped her naked butt. "Ouch!"

Rosie covered herself. "Mr. Damien... I'm real sorry you caught us fucking... it was like an accident."

"An accident? You accidentally seduced my employee?"

"Me? N-never." Rosie stuttered. "He-he's a nice guy and told me I was pretty."

"That's all it takes to screw your pussy? I'll try that. You're pretty Rosie—spread your legs." She did, closing her eyes as the boss stared into her pink hole. "Excellent. You're a well-trained twat."

He squeezed her tit. "Let's go to my office... to talk!"

"Another talk? But sir, I'm sore down there. And what about my clothes and panties?"

"We'll worry about those later. Now move it split tail!"

Completely naked, Rosie hurried down the hall with the boss right behind, swatting her wiggling ass. In the office, he locked the door and snapped his fingers.

"Move your hands and let me see your goodies." Rosie stood naked before him. "Wow, plump tits, so ripe and suckable. And a jungle of red pubes, waiting to be explored."

"Can I at least have my panties back?"

"No, you have to stay naked until your car is fixed. Then I'll give your clothes to your boyfriend, Tomás."

"Oh please no! Tomás isn't my boyfriend."

"So girl, you're standing here with your pussy swollen and Tomás's sticky sperm running down your leg... and he's not your boyfriend? Is he a fuck friend?"

"I-I guess so. Maybe."

"And I'll bet you swallowed his load of jism." Rosie nodded as Mr. Damien rubbed her tits. "Girl, would you swallow MY jism?"

Rosie looked up. "I would if you gave me my clothes back."

"Deal twat!" The boss unzipped and his long cock stuck up, stiff and proud.

"Wow sir, you could hang a flag from that thing." Kneeling down Rosie licked his pee-hole, tasting a drop of precum. Cock-sucking was gross, but a girl's got to eat. Cum.

Rosie's petite tongue licked up and down, titillating the underside of his rigid prick. She looked up. "Um... sir, do you want your balls sucked too?"

"Hell yes!" Trying not to gag, Rosie sucked both of his hairy balls into her mouth... slathering them with her tongue. Then her mouth moved back to his cock.

Parting her lips she took in the swollen knob. Damien pushed forward, and Rosie got force-fed cock again. She clasped her lips tightly around the shaft and sucked.

"Ahhh yes, that's a good cocksucker." He pulled at Rosie's red hair, thrusting his hips. "Suck it, sweet tits. Suck hard!" Rosie did, and her cheeks caved in as her nostrils flared, taking his prick into her throat, rolling her tongue around the veiny shaft.

Rosie pulled on the hairy sac of his balls, trying to urge out his sperm. "Harder, young lady." Mr. Damien squeezed her tits, kneading the soft milking flesh. "Oh, Jesus! I'm cumming!"

He pulled her hair and thrust deeper... suffocating Rosie! She gagged and gulped as cum gushed down her throat. More cum puffed out her cheeks, burbling out of her lips.

After the blowjob, Rosie wiped her mouth and spit out a pubic hair. Mr. Damien smiled and slapped her rump. "You like it there Rosie? Any guy ever banged your backdoor?"

"Eww! That's gross," Rosie shivered. "Gross and nasty."'

"You mean Tomás hasn't sodomized you?"

"What?"

"Sodomize." He grinned. "You know, shoved his manhood up your asshole?"

"NO SIR—no one's ever done that!"

"Then it's time for your first butt-fuck. Bend over in that wooden chair. NOW!"

With her hefty boobs swaying Rosie leaned over the chair... and noticed teeth marks in the wood. Probably from other butt-fucked girls. Looking back, she saw Mr. Damien holding a ping-pong paddle.

"Don't sir, I just sucked your prick!"

"Yes, you sucked it like a whore. And whores need a good spanking."

"Dammit, I'm not a whore! Whores get paid."

"This fuck will pay for your car repair. So you are one. Now take you whipping like a good slut!" He smacked her ass with the paddle.

"OUCH!" Rosie squealed.

"Bend over more, and spread those slutty thighs. I know you're good at spreading."

Damien drew the paddle back and smacked her ass. "STOP IT PLEASE!" He paddled her ass harder. "Rosie covered her mouth as he kept spanking.

A dozen hard smacks left Rosie sobbing with a glowing red butt. The whimpering girl looked up through her tear-streaked make-up.

"Is-is that it?"

"No, now it's time for the butt beads. Spread your ass cheeks wide." Rosie did and the man spit into her anus. Then she felt a small bead push against her asshole ...and it popped in!

"SIR—What are those?"

"Anal beads, you'll love them you little slut."

Rosie shook her head, blushing as the boss pushed more and more of the anal beads deeper into Rosie's butthole, each one spreading her anal ring wider.

"That's a good whore, take them all."

Rosie grunted as Damien forced bigger beads up her virgin asshole. The last one felt like it was the size of a GOLF BALL! "OUCH!" Her ass felt full as she squeezed the beads with her butt muscles.

Looking between her legs, Rosie saw a loop sticking out of her ass.

Mr. Damien laughed. "That's to pull the beads in and out. Now for some nubbin lovin'." He rolled her over. "Rosie spread your legs. Show me you're pretty hole."

Rosie did, and he dropped his head between her thighs, kissing her slit.

"Sir, what are you doing!" Damien shoved his face into her fiery red pubes, stabbing his tongue into her fuck-hole." Oh sir..." Rosie groaned when he pulled the anal beads in and out.

He slipped a finger into her warm cunt while twirling her nubbin with his tongue. Rosie squirmed as her pussy muscles clenched his finger, and her ass muscles clenched the beads.

The boss twisted Rosie's swollen nipples as her young thighs clamped his head, and her ginger bush heaved against his face.

The man lapped her pussy faster, driving Rosie crazy. Tossing her head she pulled his mouth into her steaming cunt. And the boss sucked her nubbin into his teeth!

"OH YESS!" Rosie arched up in climax as Damien pulled the beads out of her ass...She felt erotic tingles as each one popped out. The orgasm twisted through her body as the nasty man kept lapping her crack and pulling out beads.

After the last bead, Rosie collapsed forward in the chair—the fuck chair. Mr. Damien wiped his face off with her candy cane panties. "I love candy canes."

He laughed. "Sweetie, I'll bet you're curious about anal sex...what it feels like to get assfucked?"

"NO—NEVER!" Rosie looked up to see his menacing erection. The boss moved the tip of his dick to her puckered anus and pushed. "OH! It hurts!"

"Not even in yet." He grabbed her hanging boobs, kneading them roughly. "Now for my victory plunge." His cock slammed balls-deep into her bowels!

"OWW SIR, IT REALLY HURTS!" Rosie clenched her fists and bit the chair as his boner pumped her asshole.

"Want me to stop?" Rosie knew that was a trick question.

Holding her hips, Damien thrust so hard that the chair wobbled and hit the wall. Rosie groaned, and the sounds of butt-fucking and grunting filled the room. She felt his cock swell in her ass.

"Ouch sir, your fat dick...it's reaming out my asshole!"

Rosie moaned when the boss finally spewed. Gobs of hot seed filled her sore rectum. She felt his limp prick slither out of her ass. "Sir, are you done fucking me? Can I have my clothes back?"

"Not yet, I've invited a friend over." He pointed to the door as Tomás walked in. "Rosie your car's almost done. We'll fuck your holes while they finish."

As a naked girl standing between two very large, very stiff cocks, Rosie felt she had no choice. "Sure. What the hell." She kinda enjoyed the prick-attention.

Tomás moved behind her and yelled. "Boss, you did a number on Rosie's ass. I thought you were going to drill right through her."

"I tried. I really tried." Damien grinned. "You don't hear her complaining, do you?"

Rosie looked up. "Um... are you guys both gonna fuck me... at the same time...?"

"Yep, me and Tomás like to share fresh meat. Tight and sweet Fuck-Meat."

Tomás laughed. "Rosie sweetie you love to screw. We freed your pent-up fuck urges." The redhead blushed. "Yes you certainly did."

"Now mount your cunt on Damien's dick, and I'll jam my prick up your tight little ass."

Rosie sat on the boss, rubbing her sore red slit along his prick-knob... and it punched in. "Ouch!" The man grabbed her hips, and his thick shaft pummeled in and out of her pussy. Her tits bounced against his hairy chest, making her nipples swell.

Then Rosie felt Tomás spread her ass cheeks. "My turn." The redhead gritted her teeth as Tomás's long prick shoved up her butthole.

She felt the cock in her ass, sword-fighting the cock in her cunt.

"Geez, you guys are gonna split me in half!" Rosie felt like a fuck doll, bouncing back and forth between the two pummeling pricks. Her young body twisted with the frenzied double-screwing.

"Rosie giggled. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"No way, Rosie. I'm giving you a bookkeeping job, a company car, and all the dick you can eat."

Tomás laughed. And we can all TALK daily."

"TALK? EVERY DAY?" Rosie groaned as the two men screwed faster into her pussy and ass. Their rigid pricks slammed together in a vicious rhythm.

"Gosh, my pussy will be so sore I'll be the Bowlegged Bookkeeper."

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,011 Followers