The Raft Trip

Story Info
A trip from before our marriage.
1.5k words
3.71
14.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

The Raft Trip

* This is basically a true story. No names or locations to protect the innocent.*

My wife and I had just gotten back from dropping the baby off at college. We were officially empty-nesters. My lovely wife, now in her mid 40s, was having a tough time with it. We were in cool summer cloths in our living room. I was wearing nylon basketball shorts and no shirt or boxers. My wife had on an old pair of yoga shorts and a short tank top. To take our mind off of the lonely house, we were looking through old picture albums. Nothing to wild or sexual just a couple looking at pictures.

The book we had open was from my wife's early career. She had just gotten her first job out of college and we would meet in about 6 more months or so. The album was of a vacation she had taken white water rafting. She told me she had taken over the accounts of the rafting company. As there CPA, they had invited her out for a trip after tax season, being there new accountant. She got all the little mom and pops and strange quirky businesses as the new kid. The pictures were beautiful. She told me all about the rapids and the approaches and the fellow passengers. It was 2 boats, 2 guides, and 4 couples as well as her. She had loved it. I was feeling bad about never doing it with her.

We got to the group photo and I was reminded at just how pretty she was in her 20s. She had on a demure speedo one piece and most of other women, all wives, had on bikinis.

I asked her about it. "Hey how come no bikini like the rest?"

She answered." We all had to wear wet suits anyway so a one piece was more comfy."

It was two night three day trip. All meals included.

She said. " We had great meals and wonderful wine and to be honest, lots of weed. Remember I was just out of college."

I could tell the two principles were your average ski bum, surfer types, younger looking but probably her age, both were tan buff and I had to admit it, handsome.

I asked her. " Did they hit on you on the trip?

She paused for a minute, blushed, and went on not answering.

We got to about the middle and she quickly skipped over three or four pages and kept going.

I stopped her, and asked "Hey what was on those?'

She replied... "Oh nothing Dear" and tried to move on.

Well I knew my wife. She was trying to keep something from me. I told her "No. Show me those pages." Thinking the worst like she had a boyfriend there or was hooking up with someone.

I told her. "Hey it's OK. It was before we were married. Whatever it is, it wont affect us."

She was almost in tears. "Remember, I was young and single and did crazy things sometimes." She answered.

Now I had to see, so I insisted holding her hand and to be honest, getting a part chubby from just the thought of it.

She sat closer and handed me the book with shaking hands and slipped her arm around my neck with her head on my shoulder. The book was in my lap but low on my knees and I had my hands holding it propped up to see. The first page focused on some sort of a hut or building next to the river.

She told me. "They built a sweat lodge that evening after dinner."

On the page were pictures of many of the couples in just a towel, some wives topless. One of the guides was holding the flap up as some slipped in. He was buck ass naked and really, really buff. Well so far not so bad. The next picture was of my wife at 26. wrapped in a towel but obviously nude under. You could see her cute little butt cheeks peak out as she ducked though the door.

The next pictures were glowing golden very obviously from fire light inside the sweat lodge. The couples were spaced out around the circle. The women now all topless except my wife but her towel was now barely draped over her. Her thighs, as well as her shoulders and even her sides could be seen. Of course I was getting more of a hardon for sure now and my wife must have noticed. Her hand was in my lap and on my nylon covered cock.

She leaned in and whispered " It was so hot in there and so sweaty from the steam."

I noticed the Guide in the picture was smoking a blunt and most were drinking wine. I assumed the guide not in the picture, was taking the pictures. I turned the page. The next set was different. Ladies or couples were dashing to the river and going in a plunge pool. There was a pile of green leaves and needles beside the pool. As they got out, the husband and sometimes the guide, would rub them down. By now most pictures were darker silhouettes.

My wife was now telling me. "It smelled, like smoke and sage and fresh pine needles. It was wild and crazy."

She now had her hand up my pant leg and was stroking my poor aching hard cock. I was having trouble breathing and hoping the next page was going to be my wife. I turned the page.

My wife carefully slipped my shorts down and then off and my eyes never left the pictures.

She said. "I am sorry baby but the water was so cold and I was so stoned and turned on."

Both the guides were now in the picture. One in the plunge pool, the other holding my now nude wife by the hand and walking. She had the towel in her extra hand down at her side. I had seen her nude body thousands of times, but my god, It was absolutely perfect. She reached out with a toe and touched the pool. The towel was now piled on a rock close by. My wife was still whispering in my ear. "It was so cold baby. But I had to do it, I had to.!"

Who was taking the pictures?" I asked. It was obvious that both guides were with her.

"One of the husbands. His wife was to shy for this. So he was alone." Came her reply.

By now, She was slowly stroking the full length of my cock. She paused for a second and pumped two squirts of hand cream into her palm. It was so cool and erotic on my dick, I almost came just from that touch.

I couldn't believe it as my wife as she gently stepped down in to the arms of one of the guides. They went under and when they came up his hand were on her breasts. They had a passionate kiss. Her hands around his neck. The next shot was the other guide in the pool with her as the first got out. It was plain to see that the first one was at full mast. She was with the second guide waist deep in the pool. His hands down on her ass, as they kissed as well. Her hands were underwater in front of him, It was fairly obvious that she had his cock in her hands. Much like my cock now.

"He was so hard baby. I couldn't help myself." She whispered in my ear.

I was so close it almost hurt. Her hand was coursing up and down so slow and so tender it was almost torture. The next picture was both of them at the leaves with her. She was standing in front of one, with her arms over her head and around his neck. Mouth open. legs apart. The guide behind her had his hand right on her pubic mound. The other was rubbing leaves all over her body.

"They were eucalyptus." She whispered as she licked my ear."

The final shot of the set was of her bending over going into a tent, one guide could be seen inside the tent, the other, right behind her.

" I am so sorry baby! I slept with both of them that night! Please forgive me!" she whispered near tears.

I answered by shooting cum right in my own face. It was so hot and so hard the jet actually splashed. The rest pulsed on my stomach and her hand. I was destroyed.

"You have to tell me about it." I said.

"We will have to save it for another night baby. Not tonight." came her reply.

"I feel sorry for that poor husband." I said.

She looked funny and paused. "Well that is then another story baby but not now. If you can get it back up, I need you to fuck me really bad.

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers