All Comments on 'Rotters and Scoundrels'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

Spiffingly good. Wonderful characters, Wonderful story, thanks so much for writing and posting

scman493scman493about 3 years ago

I loved it. A great story. At first I did not know where you were going with this, but you brought it all together in lovely nasty dirty way. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude... Your mother... Your. Mother. Your mother!

See? I don't understand this guy. He has a super slut girlfriend and instead of using it for both his own benefit and hers, he shares her with others. And well..., his mother.

Another great story. This one, I'm humble opinion, with the right amount of risky slutiness, meaning not being outright stupid. Of course in fantasy the character's self-preservation doesn't matter much. But I still like it, you know. Thank you, Iwroteathing. Please don't make us, you readers, wait so much. ;)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So she ended up dumping him? And it seems he's band from the streams too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, okay, I have to admit I had a knee-jerk reaction when Lorraine came on to Janine, and nearly closed up the story right there. But I decided to tough it out, and I’m glad I did. You took it in an unexpected and fun direction, and it was a fun (and hot!) ride. Good times!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...