Rotters and Scoundrels

Story Info
Dealing with the sexual frustration of quiet village life.
16.6k words
4.65
13k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers

The dustbuster gave a monotonous moan as it sucked up errant crumbs of cake from Janine's lap. She kept her most polite grin plastered on her face throughout the ordeal of high tea with her boyfriend and his mother (current wielder of the dustbuster). When she first left university, she was perfectly fine with moving in with Julian's mother until they could save up enough money for a deposit on a rental house of their own. She was even fine with Lorraine, even though she had the decor of a 90 year old, the sensibilities of a republican housewife in the 60s, and the vocabulary of any character in a book where a group of children and a dog bust a smuggling ring. She didn't even mind that the house was in a tiny uneventful village in the middle of nowhere (luckily enough it had good internet reception.)

What she wasn't fine with was that surrounded by the twee trappings of his family home (and an unfounded paranoia about how thin the walls are), Julian had been unwilling to engage in even the most vanilla of sex with Janine. An arrangement that would have been unbearable for the one or two months they planned on staying, but that had become torturous over the extended stay mandated by coronavirus lockdown policy and their new economic reality, as Janine's graduate job became an early casualty to emergency cost-cutting in the face of the pandemic.

"Does someone have belly space to polish off the last scone?" Lorraine asked. Janine happily accepted as eating plain scones was the only way she could get choked around here. "As the women's institute is still cancelled, I thought it would be jolly to have another scrabble skirmish tonight, are you two game?" Janine smiled and nodded, it would make a nice change from the endless nights of applying for jobs so this doily covered nightmare could come to an end.

After the drole game of scrabble, that Lorraine was able to easily win by getting 'whizbang' onto a triple word score, it was 8:30pm which meant Janine and Julian would be left alone while Lorraine headed to bed. Janine counted to 100 after she heard the door to the master bedroom close before pouncing on Julian.

"Honey, I know you're horny but please..." Julian began, spurring her advances.

"Come on, she won't hear, besides it's been so long since you've ravished me. I'm so frustrated I bet you could do whatever you want with me." Janine begged between kisses. She reached down his trousers and got her answer. "Really? Your mum really did a number on your brain."

Janine dejectedly slumped off Julian and strode for the front door, walking into the night just to have five minutes not surrounded by lace, twee paintings and photographs of Julian's mother posing with a variety of cats all named 'Mr Whiskers.'

The village was silent, which Janine felt was not much of a departure from during the day. Lorraine had settled down in a countryside village straight out of a Miss Marple, the only signs anyone was alive out here was the elderly populous' mournful march to church every Sunday. Janine pointed herself towards the darkest footpath and made a beeline to the unlit countryside, only slowing down to give the latest Mr. Whiskers a quick scritch on the chin. In the darkness she cooled off and tried to come to terms with everything making her feel rotten.

Sure Janine had a bunch of problems but they all settled around one theme, she had no way of sharing her worth with others. She had gotten a first class degree in event management, but nobody was hiring event managers during a lockdown where events are banned. She was appreciated by her friends and family, but her friends were scattered around the country and her family were all part of London's black community hundreds of miles away, while the village was so white the corner shop's world food section was just Guinness (she had paprika ordered in the mail). Mostly she knew she had a sexual appetite to make most men weak at the knees, discovering new fetishes and becoming a sex object was her biggest turn on, but she couldn't even get a quickie from her boyfriend in case he made eye contact with one of the hundreds of photographs of his mother in their house.

Her mind wandered, thinking of how she couldn't even have an affair, the village seemed to be made up exclusively of old people, she pictured trying to find a lonely farmer or even some homeless man just to feel lusted over again.

Before she knew it Janine was on a bench on the hill overlooking the village, her mind awash with ideas of sexual debasement. Just to feel that same rush of fetishistic joy she began to slip off her clothes. Her clothes were flung to the ground and she stood naked on the hill top, lost in an imagination that the village could see her, that this small cluster of prudish chocolate box houses were staring at her naked body, scoffing but aroused. She ran her hands down her body and began to play with herself.

'is that naked whore still on the hillside' she imagined some ancient crone barking at her husband.

'she's gone away but I'm just keeping an eye out.' she imagined the husband lying as he began to play with his aged prick at the sight of this sexy pervert fingering herself for all to see.

Even once her mind-blowing orgasm was done, Janine found herself sat on the hillside, willing some passerby to come appreciate her body. She didn't mind if a photo of her D cup tits ended up saved on a stranger's phone, or if they liked what they saw and fucked her. She imagined some farmer grabbing her black curly hair and dragging her naked to his farm to be locked in a paddock with the other livestock and brought out whenever his friends come over and want entertainment. She began to touch herself again.

...

Over the next few days Janine's late night walks up the hill became a ritual. She would wait for Lorraine to have hit the requisite number of storybook schoolchild non-sequiturs she needed to fit into a day and then go to her room obscenely early for a 'spiffing night's sleep.' Julian didn't seem to mind her walks, she couldn't exactly be having an affair and it did get her off his back about the lack of sex.

Janine used the walks to push her boundaries, stripping herself earlier and earlier into the walk, walking more of the trail exposed and further away from the safety of her clothes. It wasn't the deepest deviant fetish she could indulge but during those walks she at least felt sexy. She knew that if anyone came across her they would see her as a sex object, and that was enough. Julian had clearly lived in the house so long he had forgotten and it was difficult to see how Lorraine ever had sex (Janine chuckled at the thought of 'oh how jolly' being screamed in orgasmic bliss.)

Today Janine had chosen to leave her clothes at the end of the driveway and pretty much do her whole walk naked. At first she began to walk her usual path down the dark footpath into the empty countryside, but at the last moment decided on a more deviant route. Walking towards the small road that wound through the village. The area was rural enough that there were no streetlights until she got to the village centre, so the darkness still surrounded the naked walker. Nevertheless Janine still felt a rush every time she passed one of the houses dotted around the area, running her hands over her body, willing one of the darkened windows to light up and one of the locals to look out and see her in all her splendor. Once she reached the village she made a point of letting each lamp shine a spotlight on every inch of her exposed umber skin.

Janine made it as far as the church, the clocktower informing her it was past midnight and her naked cavorting had lasted beyond what was reasonable. She did a series of poses outside the church door for an imaginary cameraman before beginning to head home. As she approached the house she noticed something strange, her clothes were no longer where she had left them, she desperately searched the front garden, hoping they had been blown a short distance by an errant gust of wind but in the end she made peace that her clothes were gone and walked back into the house naked (village life removing any motivation Lorraine had to lock the door.)

In the dark house Janine crept towards her bedroom, hoping that Julian was fast asleep in preparation for his work day of sitting in front of a company laptop writing up business cases for a consultancy company. As she approached the staircase her eyes suddenly flooded with light, after a moment to adjust to the flicking on of a light switch, Janine's eyes cleared to see Lorraine stood in front of the stairs in her dressing gown and fluffy rabbit slippers.

"Someone's come back from a jolly good adventure." Lorraine announced looking Janine's body up and down.

"Lorraine I can explain..." Janine began before realising just how untrue that sentence was.

"Gosh, you seem to be struggling to account for yourself, how about I give it the old college try. I think you are one of those deviants, stripping down and walking around naked just for japes. Is that about the size of it? Be honest." Lorraine's eyes seemed to pierce through Janine, all thoughts of lying or running seemed lost to her as she quietly nodded while staring at her feet.

"Oh my dear, what a joy." Lorraine giggled. Janine heard the sound of fabric falling to the ground and looked up to see Lorraine had dropped her dressing gown to the ground, revealing her own naked body. Janine had always envisioned Lorraine as old, based on her clothes, her way of being and the age of her son. She didn't realise she had given birth to Julian at a very young age and now stripped of clothes that matched someone double her age, she was very much transformed.

Lorraine gave Janine plenty of time to stare at her body and take in just how perverted it was. She had clearly maintained the correct mixture of diet and exercise to keep her body tone, her smooth skin also a testament to a daily and fastidious skincare routine. Every inch below the neck was clean shaven, and there was a faded tattoo of a heart bound in chains on her pubis. Finally as Janine's eyes landed on her breasts she gasped with the impossibility of what was in front of her. Lorraine had never struck her as particularly busty, but that must have been an illusion caused by her choice of clothes because the clearly implanted tits in front of her would surely be the first thing anyone would notice under normal circumstances.

"I'm so glad you approve. This honking great bust cost a pretty penny or two but, oh my, it makes me feel the bees knees." Lorraine acknowledged, giving her breasts a playful squeeze. "I know you have just come back from your walk but how would you like to go out for another one?" The awestruck Janine could only meekly nod as Lorraine grabbed her by the hand and led her back out the door.

"Now then, I think us two naked rascals should have a walk deep into the countryside, that way we can have a nice chit chat along the way." Lorraine suggested. "Oh how spiffing this is, I so rarely get to tell people about this side of myself. So you never seemed to be curious about what I do for a salary. Well before this ghastly lockdown I was something of an underground fetish performer, I would go to clubs, put on a show, and often get paid for a darn good rogering. A couple years back one of my pals put me on to webcam shows to get a bit more income, and now that's all I do."

Janine couldn't believe it, Julian's fussy old fashioned mother was a fetish camgirl. This was like finding out Ghandi was an assassin. It certainly explained her early nights every night.

"But the main thing I want you to know is that doing nasty things and being ordered around by some absolute rotters, it's not just a career it's my passion. It turns out I too am quite the deviant." Lorraine admitted absentmindedly twisting her nipples. "So what's your story?"

Janine was at a total loss for words as she walked deeper into the countryside with her boyfriend's mother, not a scrap of clothing between them.

"I guess at the moment I'm feeling pretty unwanted, nobody wants to hire me, I have no nearby friends, and I'm usually into a bunch of freaky stuff but for the last few months I haven't been able to do anything." Lorraine stopped her in her tracks and pulled their bodies together in a deep and sensual kiss that Janine was a bit too stunned to reciprocate.

"Well now you know I want you, and as for trying freaky stuff you just had an intimate embrace with your boyfriend's mother. I hope that helps shake off those blues. So what's the most dastardly thing you've ever done?" Lorraine asked.

"Apart from making out with my boyfriend's mother while naked in public?" Janine quipped trying to lighten the tension. "Probably the time at uni I got tied naked to a lamppost outside a party. But for that I didn't want to at first and only later realised I was enjoying myself." Janine was shocked at how honest she was being.

The walk went by quickly, it wasn't long until they arrived back at Lorraine's house and Lorraine threw a cheeky grin at Janine.

"Now my wicked girl, I have a proposal for you. Come up to my bedroom and we'll have a chin wag." Janine didn't know how to respond, Lorraine's image had certainly undergone a makeover recently but she wasn't sure she wanted to sleep with her. Lorraine led her up to her bedroom, and once she got to the other side of the normally shut door she gasped at what she found.

The room looked like a boudoir, rolling satin sheets in various shades of red and pink, but there wasn't a single piece of furniture that also didn't give way to evidence of the perversion that occurred in the room, every sturdy surface had a strap or collar attached to it, swings hung from the ceiling, cameras were installed to cover every angle of every inch of skin traversing this room. There was an ensuite attached in the form of a wet room with an honest to god hose to wash all secrets down the plughole.

Lorraine opened her writer's desk to reveal her computer, flanked on all sides by a wicked variety of sex toys. She turned it on and went to her website, a bold title at the top announcing that the viewer was on Jolly Japes.

"How would you like to do some shows with me?" She asked. "You'd have all the appreciation you could manage, we'd split the money down the middle so you would have an income, and you get to do all those wicked things that you can't stop thinking about."

Janine considered the offer, she considered it hard, she spent whole minutes drinking in the unabashed sexuality that had been under the same roof as her all this time and the prospect of diving in head first. Her mind flickered between a whole host of different responses but she was unable to get any of them past the lump in her throat.

"It is rather the series of revelations isn't it? Well give it some time and let me know if you take leave of your senses like I have." Lorraine acknowledged as she showed Janine out, handing her back her clothes and pushing her in the dark corridor to be alone with her thoughts.

...

In the time that followed, Janine and Julian had become broken records. Every day the temptation to join in with Lorraine's endeavour had gotten stronger, so Janine had redoubled her efforts to get Julian to have sex with her. At the same time Julian had been focussing on getting Lorraine to sign up with the Job Centre so she could start getting unemployment benefits, a final defeat he knrw Lorraine was putting off embracing. Every time she tried to find a new angle to get Julian's cock in her, he would change the subject to getting more money to get out of his mother's house, or double down on pointed comments about how hard he had been working at his job.

It wasn't until the day of their anniversary that Janine decided to swallow her pride and get in touch with the Job Centre, she was given a date for an assessment in a month's time and although she was a bit down on herself, she also saw this as the removal of a roadblock to a night of raucous sex. She was going to get fucked tonight or die trying.

Janine waited until Lorraine was secluded in her room for whatever deviant plans she had for the night and pulled herself over until she was straddling Julian.

"So what will it take to get that dick inside me tonight?" She candidly asked.

"We've been over this..."

"I know, I know. But what if we did it quietly with all the lights turned off?" She suggested

"It'd still be weird, I would know."

"Then how about we go for a walk into the hills and fuck under the stars?" Janine pleaded, ignoring the wince Julian involuntarily gave at a rude word being used inside the house.

"Outside? No way, what if we get caught?"

"That's half the fun." Janine replied, wondering when Julian got so vanilla.

"You want to get caught?"

"No I want to have sex with my boyfriend on our anniversary, I'm willing to take some dog walker getting a quick ogle at my tits if it finally gets you to take your cock out of cold storage and put it to use." Janine snapped. She saw Julian's resolve collapse as he reluctantly took her up to the bedroom and turned off the lights.

Janine pulled out all the stops, she was desperately hoping to remind Julian how much fun sex was, hoping that when he had that final mind-blowing orgasm he would realise what an idiot he had been recently. The sex started with Janine working overtime just to get Julian erect, by the time he was stood to attention she could have sworn she was going to get lockjaw, and even then he flopped faster than a high-jumper when the condom was put on. Janine caressed and gyrated with every ounce of her being before collapsing in defeat, unable to overcome whatever mental block was holding Julian at bay.

The next day, when Julian was back at his laptop on the kitchen table, Janine walked up to Lorraine in the garden and half screamed.

"I want to perform with you." Lorraine was taken back for a second before a big grin crossed her face.

"Oh bully! What larks!" Lorraine sang. "I'm sorry for the presumption but I have been thinking night and day about the things we could do if you were game. So I've got quite a plan." Lorraine dropped her clippers, the hedgerow could wait, and dragged Janine by the hand to sit on a bench with her.

"So the reason I am rather popular is that men like to feel they are corrupting a sweet innocent woman. I know I've always been quite twee and it seems to drive the rotters wild. Now my viewers already know my son and his girlfriend are staying with me, by way of an explanation why I haven't done a stream outside my room for a while. So here's the ruse. In the next couple of videos you could be a background character, classic japes of me doing risky things behind my son's girlfriend's back. Believe me I know the comment section will fill with requests for me to be more daring around you. Then we can have a video where you catch me. Then we have one where you aren't judgemental so you start to help me. Then when they're at a fever pitch wanting to watch you in a scrape, we start phasing in you having full adventures."

Janine had to admit Lorraine had quite a vision, but she had been doing this a long time so these sorts of plans must come naturally to her. Janine accepted and by that evening Lorraine had emailed her a consent form.

...

For her debut, Janine never thought she could be so nervous just sat at the kitchen table checking her emails, listening to music on her headphones. Julian had gone out for a jog, something that he spent a lot of time on when the countryside was so idyllic, so now was the perfect time to get the first video up. After exactly 15 minutes, as agreed, Janine got up to go to the kitchen to get a drink of water, her keen ears catching the sounds of heavy breathing and the scrabbling of limbs just around the corner from her feigned ignorance.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers