All Comments on 'Rough around the Edges Ch. 08'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YEAH!! i'm the first

great update, i've missed this story, it excites me to no end, i hope the saga of the friends don't end with this story, they have been fantastic, katrina is ( wahine toa) woman of strength, haha to that Gail, kick her butt lol.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Great

On pins and needles here for Jade and James to get back together! Oh, and Debora and Dante need to be tied to anthills or something... :)

pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
loved it

I need to know what happens. I can't wait for the next part.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story

About time this Stor got back on track. cant wait to see how it All plays out. does Gale get outed by Dante. Does Dante also out Deborah. Does James forgive and forget or does he get a Lil Revenge on the Conspiritors. Before moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Happy

So happy that you updated this story and I hope that Jade continue to find out who set James up and that he also finds out too and forgives Jade for kicking him out and not believing him and takes her back. Please update again real soon thanks.

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!

I LOVE this story and I totally hate Gail. I hope Jade gives it to her in the next chapter and Dante' too. That was major. So glad Jade came to her senses!!!

IndianChocolate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

Please do more chapters, can you do a spin-off on Nicole and Ramon? they have such good chemistry.

p.s. if you have the time

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago

damn,knowing what i do about gale now. im hoping jade confronts her and really gives her a piece of her mind. then tell her to leave town because if she doesnt she is going to kick her ass. gale could have came clean before anything actually happened but she didnt so she deserves whatever she gets. good story ma'am keep up the awesome writing. just wish gale's character had a little more love and respect for her sister. anyway,keep at it you are very talented.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
BAM

There she blows! The truth shall bring HELL FOR THEM ALL!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

I can't wait for Gale, Dante, and Deborah to be confronted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous