Rough Night

Story Info
A cuckold short story.
1k words
3.93
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace stood serenely still, fresh from the shower, as Michael misted her naked body with her favourite perfume. Her nipples were already stiff with excited anticipation for the evening ahead. She pulled him close to her and kissed him slowly.

'I think I'll wear the sheer white blouse, and a pair of those panties that rip really easily.'

Michael made his way to the closet. 'What skirt would you like Miss?'

'I can't decide, maybe I won't wear one.' Grace lay on the bed.

When Michael turned from the closet with the blouse and panties, Grace was looking at him, her legs wide apart, and her fingers gently rubbing her clitoris.

'I'm feeling horny but come and make me hornier.'

'Yes Miss'. Michael laid the blouse and the panties over the chair in the corner of the room and knelt at the foot of the bed. He ran his hands along the inside of Grace's thighs, and she moved her hands up to her breasts and started to play with her nipples. Michael spread her labia wide and buried his face deep into her pussy. His tongue licked and explored while Grace moaned and writhed. She orgasmed quicker than usual, and Michael lapped up her delicious juice. His cock pulsated in its metal cage, straining to escape.

'Wonderful.' Grace sighed. 'Now dress me.'

Michael got up from his knees and dressed Grace in the white blouse. Her nipples, still pert, silhouetted amazingly through the almost transparent fabric. He slid the panties gently up. She kissed him again, slow, and sensually.

Grace led him by his caged cock to the chair and pressed her hand to his chest for him to sit. He did and arranged his hands behind his back. She placed handcuffs between chair and clipped then shut, giving them a tug to make sure they were secure. Michael sat perfectly still, naked apart from his metal cock cage. The buzz of the doorbell made his cage twitch and Grace smile as she left the room to answer it.

Almost instantly she walked back into the room followed by the bull, Adam, she'd arranged for the evening. Adam glanced at Michael, but his eyes quickly focussed back to Grace. He pulled his t shirt over his head revealing a tanned and toned six pack. He pulled Grace into his arms and made a move to kiss her, she turned her head.

'No kissing,' she said. 'I just want you to fuck me, and don't be gentle.'

Adam undid his jeans and quickly took them off, revealing his huge cock already erect and ready. He pulled her blouse apart, then, transfixed on her breasts he put his hand between her legs and ripped her panties off, casting them to the floor and pushing Grace onto the bed. He sucked aggressively on her nipples while his fingers pushed into her pussy. He groaned when he felt how wet she was. 'Oh, you're a horny bitch, you want my cock so bad.'

'I do.' Grace looked at Michael and then back to Adam. 'Fuck me.'

He parted her legs roughly and thrust straight into her, causing her to arch her back and moan.

Michael tensed in the chair while he watched Grace getting aggressively fucked. His own cock was desperate to become hard and his balls were aching. He watched, almost hypnotised, as the bulls thick cock jabbed in and out of Grace's pussy. Her moans of pleasure were loud and frequent and caused his balls to swell. He knew she was about to orgasm.

Adam must have felt that too as he was pinching and squeezing her nipples as she cried out. He pulled his cock out of Grace and twisted her over, so she was face down on the bed. He pulled her hips up, so she was on all fours. He slapped her ass. 'You're a fucking dirty bitch.' He pushed his fingers in and out of her pussy. 'You want me to fuck you some more, don't you?'

'Yes.'

He slapped her ass harder. 'Tell me what you want.'

'Fuck me, fuck me harder.' Grace bent forward, allowing Adam to see her pussy and ass clearer.

Adam carried on trusting his fingers inside her pussy and she groaned. 'You're so fucking wet.' He removed his fingers and stuck his cock into her, fast and deep, causing her to cry out and arch her back. He kept pumping in and out while holding her hips tight.

Michael knew Grace was enjoying herself even though her cries were loud and guttural as if in pain. Precum was leaking out of his own cock as he watched. So many emotions were swirling around his head. It was such an effort for him to remain quiet and not struggle against the cuffs digging into his wrists.

Adam started moaning loudly too, and his thrusting slowed as he orgasmed inside Grace. Coming to a standstill he pulled out of her and slapped her ass again. He stood up, breathless and smiling, and quickly got dressed. 'That was a genuine pleasure, call me anytime.'

Grace rolled over. 'Maybe, you gave me a good orgasm. I'll see you out.' She got up, winked at Michael, and left the room naked with Adam.

Michael sat patiently. His breathing slowing back down and his confined cock still dribbling.

Grace entered the room again, smiling. She walked over to Michael and kissed him on the head, then his nose, then his lips. She leaned over him so that her breasts were level with his face, and he kissed her nipples gently and traced his tongue around their peaks. She unlocked his handcuffs then led back on the bed, opening her legs wide.

Michael could see Adam's cum leaking out of her pussy, mixed with her own plentiful juices.

'Come clean me up,' Grace instructed, 'and I think I'm ready for another orgasm.'

Michael knelt at the bottom of the bed, his breathing getting rapid again.

Grace plumped up a pillow under her head. 'Maybe we'll have two bulls next time. I don't think one cock is enough for me. Am I being greedy?'

'Not at all Miss.' Michael parted her legs gently to get better access to her swollen red pussy, dripping with desire.