Rough Ride

Story Info
Domme goes outside her comfort zone with pain play.
1.5k words
4.55
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock hangs heavy from my smaller hips and looks obscene from my view sitting with my legs spread. I beckon you forward with a crook of my finger and watch you crawl on your hands and knees to kneel before me. I leisurely begin stroking my girlcock and watch with amusement as your mouth falls open instinctively. Hungry like a dog for a bone.

"You want this in your mouth, slave?"

"I need it...," you respond, mindlessly.

I lean back and slide my ass forward, tugging the leather strap of the harness that's covering my asshole to the side. "I hope you're hungry for this then."

You move to lick it and my hand grabs a handful of your hair stopping you inches from my hole. You cry out in pain, eyes wide. With my other hand I smack you in the face, stunning you even further. Another cry, this time followed by a moan. I'm distracted for a second by the hot puff of your breath against me. I smile down at you sweetly before saying, "You forgot to say please."

You let your breath out and I love that you're on edge. "Please! Please can I lick your asshole?"

I smack your face again, this time harder, getting into the swing of things. "No. Lick is too plain a word for what you'll be doing, slave."

The look on your face is priceless. It's borderline bliss. You're not a pain slut thankfully but you clearly enjoy being handled roughly.

"Pleeaassee can I worship your asshole?" There's brief cringe as you prepare yourself for another smack.

"Don't disappoint me," I warn before widening my legs.

You don't. Your desire for ass and cunt almost rivals your newfound cock lust and I bite my lip to keep in my moans as your tongue slides deep inside me. I burry both hands in your hair and tug you against me, grinding against your face and giving you another taste of pain. I feel your moan vibrate against my sensitive rim and contract around your tongue as pleasure ripples through me.

I drop one hand from your hair, sliding it up under my girlccock to dive into my wet, swollen cunt. A moan escapes my lips and I wrap my thighs around your head as I work my clit and chase my orgasm, almost choking you out in the process. When I finally relax my thigh muscles and free your head, you fall back on your ass, gasping, mouth and face a wet mess.

I climb down over top of you, lifting your arms so I can pin them down over your head, leaning all my weight on your writs. You squirm uncomfortably but are quickly distracted by my tits swinging down over your face. "You call that worshiping?" I spit in your face and watch a gob of it slide down your nose. "That was pathetic...I'd have gotten off better with a cheap plastic toy."

"I...I can do better!!" The desperation in your voice is endearing.

I ignore the aftershock of pleasure still rippling through my cunt, a stark contract to the words that leave my mouth next. "You're really only useful as a hole to fuck, slave."

My tone speaks of disappointment and taste sour on my tongue. I ignore that too.

Behind me your cock is hard and straining and I trap it between my feet, squeezing hard.

"I'm a useless fuck hole..!" you blurt out almost breathlessly and I can see how much this turns you on.

"Only good for cock and cum," I agree instantly, pushing my cock down onto your face and applying more pressure with my feet.

This gets you squealing and I find I enjoy the noise, arousal sparking to life in my still throbbing core as I watch you lick and stuck at the thick length.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," I encourage. You do and I shove my cock in, filling it full. You moan around it and I love the muffled noise and the way your eyes lock on mine, trust and adoration shining back at me.

I give a few shallow thrusts and you open your mouth wider, hungry to be used and abused. I go deeper and you reward me with gagging noises as I stay buried deep. You begin to struggle and I smack your face. "Don't even think about removing that cock from your throat until I do it."

Your eyes water as you obey and I fuck it, riding the fine line of what you can take before tapping out. When I finally pull free you gag hard, leaving strings of saliva hanging from the tip of my cock to your mouth.

I reward you by squeezing my feet tighter around your aching cock. When I feel you fuck up into the tight space I score my nails across your chest, leaving angry red marks. "Don't you fucking dare fuck my feet, slave!"

You cry out and I watch your eyes roll back, feeling an animalistic urge simmer just under the surface of what's comfortable to me.

Climbing off you I move between your legs, pushing your thighs open and grabbing the base of the plug peaking out from your ass cheeks. You groan almost in pain when I work the large bulbous head out, leaving behind the most obscene gaping hole.

"Jesus fuck your hole looks slutty...I bet I could almost fist it."

At that you groan, a broken, needy sound emitting from your raw vocal cords.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, slut? My fist punching into your gaping pussy?"

"Oh godddd....yesssss pleeaaassseeee!!!" Your cock twitches and more cum oozes from your slit, forming a small puddle on your abs.

"Too bad. You'll have to make do with my cock for now, I have other plans for you." I grab up your tight balls and squeeze them hard as I move in close and position my dick up against your stretched opening. I add more lube to the already wet hole and slather some on the thick length. "Hold back your legs like a bitch for me."

Another whimper and I'm pushing in as you're pulling them back. The view alone has me groaning and I watch with dark eyes as I stretch you to capacity. I hear you blow out a breath as you adjust to me. I don't give you as long as I usually do, rocking my hips forward and back, pushing into you deep.

You make a noise somewhere between pleasure and pain and grimace at the intrusion as your cock flexes again. I lean down over you and pinch your nipple firmly, watching as your eyes flare open and focus on me. I twist the sensitive numb, tugging and flicking at the peak. "You ready to be my useless fuck toy?"

"Ughhh...owww!" You cry out as the sharp sting of the slap I deliver to your hard cock.

I push your head to the side and press it down into the pillow as I set up a relentless pace of shallow thrusts. Denying you eye contact is hard for me but I want you to feel absolutely used and abused. The room fills with the sounds of my pleasure as I focus on pushing me cock into you in the most pleasurable way for my clit. I can hear your breathing even out as you take what I'm giving you.

"That's it...take every hard fuck like it's all you're good for. Your pussy is so loose and wet...your body covered in my marks...cock leaking and forgotten like it should be."

The look on your face tells me you felt my words like a wave of raging fire through you. I'm in your head now, turning you on from the inside out.

"I'm going to keep fucking your nasty hole and keep cumming. I'm going to use you up until all you know is being on your back with your legs spread wide for my cock."

"Ughhhh. Fucking give it to meeee...!!"

I drive my hips forward, changing my angle as I go. I work your prostate at just the right pace and your leaking cock is all the green light I need. You let out a long keening moan and I keep it up, racing towards another orgasm as my nails scratch down the backs of your thighs.

"Holy fucking Christ!!!" Your body goes taut and you throw back your head as your straining cock pulses and spews thick jets with each thrust of my hips. It's the most incredibly erotic thing I've ever seen and in that moment I forget my own pleasure and fuck you through the waves nice and slow.

"Oh my god...," you whisper, still delirious from your full body orgasm, hands reaching for me.

I let you pull me down to your mouth and kiss me. My heart swells with the reverence behind it. I pull back and study your face, cheeks red from my hand, eyes wet. "I-,"

"I loved EVERYTHING."

My self doubt dies with that and I smile and wink back. I gently pull out of your ass and flop onto my back sweaty beside you.

Suddenly you're there over top of me, removing my strap on with a look of determination that I feel deep inside. "Want something?" I ask coyly.

"Mmmm....I want a mouthful of cunt and a face full of cum." You grin down like a predator starved and I groan, spreading my legs for you.