Rough Sex with My College BFF

Story Info
I travel to see a friend and insanity ensues.
2.6k words
4.38
2.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hours of traffic we finally make it to your apartment. We drop off my luggage in the room where I would be staying in and I begin to get settled. A few minutes go by, I get my clothes together and I ask you were the shower is. According to you there are a few friends coming over so I really need to shower and change.

I finish my nice, warm shower, wrap a towel around my waist and walk over to the room to start getting changed. I can hear you walking around, getting stuff ready and I can also hear other people's voices; surely your friends were already getting here while I took my long shower. I quickly put my underwear on and jeans.

As I'm buttoning up my shirt I feel eyes on me and I turn around and I caught a glimpse of you looking at me for a second. Or so I thought... I could be completely wrong but I could've sworn it was you.

As I roll up my sleeves, I walk to the dining room and introduce myself to your friends. They had all gotten here already! One married couple and one short headed blonde girl, full of tattoos. We gathered around the table drinking some wine, eating some light snacks until dinner was served.

Dinner was delicious and the wine was even better... but the thing about wine and myself is that the more I drink it the hornier I get. Its just a fact. No other alcoholic beverages have quite the same impact. There's just something very sensual, pleasing and stimulating about wine.

Maybe it was the fact that you were looking better than ever...Maybe it was your super short hair and sleeveless shirt that made you look confident and strong... Maybe it was your short black nails and how you held your cigarette that made you look imposing...

Maybe it was your eyes that looked so big and gorgeous that made me think of the sensual challenge of seeing them roll back in pleasure. It definitely wasn't the wine alone...

The married couple were nice but as most married couples are they were boring and had to leave early so that their baby-sitter wouldn't charge them an extra hour. We said goodbye and I walked them to their car, helping them with some left overs. You stayed back with your cute friend to "clean up"... but we all knew what that really mean... "getting more wine"

When I walk back into the apartment I see that nothing has been cleaned up, of course. There is actually more wine glasses being taken out since none of us want to wash dishes when we are having such a great time. The 3 new bottles of wine also let me take an educated guess that the night is only going to get better.

We bring the bottles to the couch. Its a small one with only room for 2 people, a small wooden coffee table in front of us, one single leather reclining chair on the left, a small desk and computer on the right and right in front of the coffee table there was an amazing fireplace. Instead of sitting on the couch and stool we all sit on the floor near the fire place, set the glasses on the floor and start pouring some wine.

When you are drinking you stop counting the minutes and you count the glasses... but when the night is really good you count the bottles. After we lose count of both we get up, stumble to try to clean things up and your friend heads to the bathroom.

You and I try to walk over to the sink, but we keep dropping knives, forks and start laughing at ourselves. We finally gather our bodies and minds and make it to the sink and start washing some glasses. We agree that you will wash them and I will grab everything else. I walk over to make the first trip and grab a few things.

As I'm walking back I see your cute little butt shaking around washing the dishes. The wine makes me think dirty thoughts... I drop off the things and make another trip. This time as I walk back really have to contain myself and try not to grab it. The third trip was by far the toughest... I grab only a couple of things and bring them right up to you. Stand right behind you and stare at your neck... so delicious...

Your arms... your nails... your ass... I come up as close to you as I can without rubbing myself on you and right as i'm about to you, turn around and I pretend as if nothing happened...

Your friend walks out of the bathroom, lights up a cigarette and lays down on the reclining chair; relaxing and enjoying the end of the evening. I walk past her and go grab the one last remaining glass and walk towards you.

This time I can't control myself and lean right up against you... hard. Just to make it very clear that I was there... maybe it was the wine or the fact that I wanted to do this for years but a stupid thing called "friendship" stopped me many times. I stand there, not caring if your friend was watching this or not but I start kissing your neck from behind. Not soft, sensual kisses... ones filled with lust, wetness and just enough biting.

You set down whatever was in your hands and just stay there, enjoying it. You don't move, you don't say a thing and you surely don't stop me.

I keep kissing, licking and biting your neck, pressing myself hard against you, letting you know how bad I want you... What I wouldn't give to rip your clothes off and just fuck the hell out of you right now. Your hands are now just on the sides of the sink and instead of caressing them with mine I grab them both very hard with each one of mine and lick your earlobe a few times...

After some more licking and grabbing of your hands I tell whisper in your ears with a commanding voice: "Get on your fucking knees right this second"

You quickly turn around and do exactly what I just told you... before you even try to touch me I'm already unzipping my pants. I don't even let you grab my hard cock and I forcefully ram it inside your mouth... I stick it out and put it back in... barely letting you breathe.

The second time I slide my cock in I do it very strongly and the back of your head gently hits the cabinet underneath the sink... You don't seem to mind and neither do it...

Tonight, thanks to the wine, not only do I want to fuck you but I want to lustfully and kindly destroy you and make you mine in every way possible.

Fully clothed, on your knees and with my cock in your mouth you hold my thighs hard and push back and forth, opening your mouth wide, allowing me to literally feel the back of your throat with my cock...

You love deep throating and I can see my dick disappearing inside your delicious mouth. My favorite part is that whenever I go all the way in your eyes look up at me and open even more wide... After a few times we both get more and more violent with the movements.

I grab your head and whatever little bit of short hair you have and guide your entire face into my pelvis, trying to fuck your face as hard as I humanly can... I don't know how you are doing it but it feels better than any pussy I've had in years.

The faster I go the more you can barely moan... you can barely breathe with my cock inside you but you move your head harder and harder, faster and faster...

I can see your eyes fully watered, crying from pleasure, taking deep breaths whenever you can or whenever I let you. Its so fucking erotic when your make up runs...

You pull my cock out and spit on in, a lot of spit actually. Your hand grabs it hard and starts jerking it harder and faster than you mouth ever could.

When you feel it get a bit too dry you let me fuck your throat a little bit and its back to being nice and wet. You take some of your spit inside your mouth with your fingers and you now rub it on my balls, getting me wet all over, perfect for sliding on top.

I can't just fuck your mouth when I've wanted to fuck every one of your holes for so long... Right when I decide to make you move you completely take over the situation in an unexpected way. You get up, grab me by the cock and literally walk me and make me sit on one of the dining room chairs.

You stand in front of me. grab my face and tell me to open my mouth. At last we are going to kiss, so I thought. I open my mouth and see you get close and instead of kissing me, while jerking my cock with your hand, you spit in my mouth and the taste got me even more horny than I was... wow that was good...

After spitting, you take your pants off and your panties too. You leave your tank top on and start playing with your pussy while you look at my cock... I wasn't moving, just looking at you and without any eye contact you tell me masturbate for you.

I simply begin doing what you want and jerk myself off with long, slow strokes until you tell me to go faster. The faster and harder I go the same you do with your pussy.

You walk right up to me, lick my face, straddle me, and without ever looking at me in the eyes you sit on my cock and your incredibly tight, wet, little pussy slides all the way in... I try to grab your ass but you slap me, lick my face almost to my eyes, and put your hands behind my head. You put your face close to mine and again I think we will kiss but we don't... you had reached behind me, not to get closer, but to get a cigarette and light it up.

You put it in your mouth and begin to grind your wet pussy over my hard cock while you smoke and I swear I can cum right now.

Seeing you enjoy yourself, using me like a fuck toy while you smoke and don't even dare to look at me is turning me on more and more. You start moving faster and faster and faster... the chair moves, makes noises.... it rattles everything that's on the table. You are screaming, fucking me so hard my pelvis hurts pretty bad... in and out, in and out, up and down, smoking...moaning... screaming... yelling...

You pull my head back and bite down on my neck... it hurst so much but I don't want to stop... i want to feel you cum on my dick.... You bite and lick, and bite and lick... now resting your forehead on mine .... I go to grab your ass and you slap me in the face... I try again and once again you slap me...

You are getting me so fucking angry... not from the slapping but by keeping me from grabbing your body, that tonight belongs to me. I try one more time and just as you are going to slap me i hold your hand and quickly get up, still with my cock firmly inside you...

I turn around and knock whatever I can from the table and slam you on it and without stopping I start fucking you right on your table....

You try to slap me and I hold you hand... The other one tries too and I also stop it, so now I have both of your hands in complete control, pressed against your chest... You are trying so hard but I don't let you move them.

I grab them hard, hurting you a little bit but I don't give a fuck. As I hold you down I fuck you with hard, slow thrusts, coming all the way out and sticking it all the way in..

The motion gets quicker and quicker, faster and faster... As I do, I let go of your hands and you seem to be focused on the pleasure of my cock inside you more than on being violent with me. I keep fucking and notice a wine bottle next to us...

I grab it and pour the wine that's left over your face and lick it off... Both of your arms now stretched back, your eyes closed and your mouth opened, with your tongue licking all the wine it could...

I throw the bottle on the floor and it breaks... with that noise you open your eyes and see me, fucking you right here, right now, hard and fast.

You look away...almost disgusted by me but I tell you to look at me... you won't... I slap you in the face and hold it and tell you to look at me when i'm fucking you. You refuse once more...

Now, horny and angry, i grab your throat with both of my hands, very very strongly... That gets your attention... You look straight at me, holding my hands too... At first, as my cock was going in and out and I was choking you, I thought your hands were trying to stop me, but I realized they were helping me push and choke you more and more.

I stare at you all along and as I'm fucking you the fastest I have all night, I slap you one more time and see you mouth opens... I stick a few fingers of my left hand on it and have you suck on them while I'm still fucking you and i'm stlll choking you...

"I'm going to cum" I hear you scream... and I see this as my signal to not only fuck you even harder and harder but to completely dominate you... I pull you closer and try getting on top on the table too... I keep fucking and fucking and fucking... choking you... now with both hands and I manage to get close to your face and as I'm holding your throat harder than anyone has ever done,

I stare at you and spit in your mouth.... right when you feel it go inside your mouth, I see you swallow it and your body starts shaking... you are cumming so fucking hard... my taste just sent you over the edge....

You mustn't have finishing shaking when I pull my cock out and tell you to give me your face... You get off the table so fucking quick and get on the ground, licking your lips in anticipation... I start jerking off...

I'm about to cum and it's because of you... I see your run down make up, your naked body, your fragile state, your watery eyes and when I can't take it anymore I explode all over your beautiful face... Lots of semen all over... your forehead, your lips, your nose.... and all I can see is you, with your eyes closed now, touching your face, finding the cum and licking it off your fingers.

"That was the hottest night of my life" I hear... "Thanks" comes out of my mouth... I look at you at you say: "I didn't say anything"....

It was your friend... she had been seeing us all along. Can she join next time?