All Comments on 'Rougneck'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockover 2 years ago

I loved the story would like to read what happens next.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Very good Space story. To misquote Indy Jones, "Bugs, why is it always Bugs". We'd sure like to read more of Synthia & Alex's story. Five Stars!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Well done. Nice story about love and adapting to circumstances. Maybe there will be a part two someday. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a Sci-Fi fan, and I'm continually surprised by stories that feature things like interstellar travel and advanced AI, but the plots seem to be based on WWII tactics, characters act like complete idiots and weapons that always are the equivalent of shooting elephants with 22's (Avatar). Why would an interstellar company risk trained pilots & expensive equipment to explore a new world instead of using drones? The U.S. army had drones in 20 years ago, yet no one in this tale seems to know of them hundreds of years in the future. The "experienced" team marches up to what is obviously a structure built by something and rips it open to see what's inside. This is the equivalent of several 1st graders poking a hornets nest to see what will happen. The story's one saving grace is the fools all die, but that does not excuse writing something like this. I've enjoyed many of your stories but this one needs a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

I really enjoyed the plot! unusual but Very entertaining, 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...