Routine Pt. 01

Story Info
A blip in their sex routine lends to quick hot morning sex.
901 words
4.43
3.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke to him nuzzling her neck, kisses being planted from her shoulder up to her ear, and a hand sliding slowly from her hip down the natural curve to her pussy.

It had been a hard day before. Both came home from work exhausted and mentally drained, falling into bed soon after dinner, asleep before the glow of the lightbulb had faded.

It wasn't like them to miss a weeknight romp between the sheets. While they'd been together 12 years, their sex was just as good, and often, now as it had been when they first laid eyes on each other. Every weeknight they had sex, and gave most weekend nights off only because Saturday and Sunday were morning, mid-morning and definitely afternoon delights days.

So, Thursday morning need fueled attention was welcomed and had her wide awake and responding in record time.

She parted her legs giving him direct access to her already wet and wanting womanhood. Easily sliding a finger through her slick folds, he moaned into her ear, "All ready for me baby, fuck, I love it."

"I need you," she replied.

That's all the invitation he needed. He drove two fingers into her wet hole as he sucked the closest nipple into his hungry mouth.

She gasped at the sudden intrusion arching her back and sliding both hands up her forehead into her long hair, gripping handfuls. If his hands were too full to be pulling her hair, she'd do it herself.

Pushing back her ass, she ground into him, thrusting her hips in motion with his fingers working deep in her wet pussy. "So sexy, baby," he growled.

"I know you are," she replied. "I want you inside me, it's been too long."

He outwardly laughed at this, knowing they'd only skipped last night in their routine, but replied an "I agree."

With that, he pulled his fingers from her. She whimpered and rolled over to face him. He reached up shoving his fingers, soaked in her juices, into her mouth.

She physically melted, her entire body going limp, at this. She fucking loved when he did this. Besides really enjoying how she tasted, she loved the naughtiness it made her feel. This was only one of the few ways she would allow him to be what she thought of as "dirty forceful" with her. She always liked rough, but seldom would she allow him to be too dominant, something about giving up full control was hard for her.

She quickly recovered, grabbed his forearm with both hands, sinking her nails into his skin and began sucking herself from his hand. Leaning over closer to her, he rested his forehead against hers and said, "That's a good girl. Clean it all up."

When she finished to his satisfaction, he slid his free arm under her, scooting her flat on her back. He then moved on top of her, to his knees between her legs.

"So fucking beautiful baby. Your curves, those eyes, and fuck you for biting your lip, you KNOW what that does to me."

"Tell me," she replied.

"Makes me want to devour you. Actually, today it makes me want to ruin you. Fuck you so hard you can't sit all day without being reminded of this..." Just then he shoved his cock into her wet opening, seating himself to the hilt.

A sound escaped her, somewhat between a cry of pain and one of ecstasy. It more than thrilled him, pushing him on to take what he wanted. He knew she loved the dirty talk, the roughness, and mostly that he could just about do anything to her after letting her taste herself.

Pulling from her then slamming his cock back in, he wasted no time in reaching a fast, hard rhythm he had proved would quickly bring her to orgasm.

Raising her hips off the bed to change the angle, allowing a deeper penetration, was just about his undoing. But seeing her slide her hands up to cup and squeeze her own tits made him bite his own lip and shake his head at her.

He knew what came next. She locked eyes with him, raised an eyebrow and licked her upper lip. Never breaking eye contact, she leaned down, pushed one gorgeous tit up, and sucked her own nipple into her luscious mouth.

"Fuck you," he snarled.

"Mmmmhmmm," she murmured from somewhere around that nipple.

He wasn't going to last long. Between the frustration of the workday before, feeling rested from a good night's sleep, being drove fucking insane by the fact that his wife was always ready and willing for him, and watching her teeth bite and slowly slide off her hard nipple, he lost control. One last hard slam into her, he stilled as his cock pumped and dumped into her.

The sight of him above her, hands gripping her thighs, his thumbs surely to leave bruises as hard as they were squeezing now, his head thrown back, neck muscles bulging, shoulders slightly shaking, and the whimper-moans coming from him, she climaxed, her pussy contracting around him.

It was quick, but it was oh-so-fucking delicious. He was oblivious of how damn sexy he was. And she fucking loved it. She mentally cataloged this image, and would revisit it during her lunch break today when she'd snuck away to touch herself.

Today....today was going to be a fan-fucking-tastic day!