Roxanne's Beach Cum Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple on the fast track to a "Hotwife" lifestyle.
3k words
4.22
14k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RZ_Art
RZ_Art
22 Followers

This was originally written as a "Sexting" story and was previously released in image format. Since the Imgur teardown, the script has been revamped and is being re-released as a story. If time permits, an image-based "Sexting" format will follow with the accompanying photos. The tale features a couple in their 30s on their slow path to a Hotwife Lifestyle. Part 2 picks up a week later.

Roxanne is a fit woman with a great natural body. She and her hubby enjoy a happy and healthy sex life and are comfortable enough with each other to talk openly about anything. Recently there's been talk of "opening up" their sex life a little, but so far it's remained just talk and fantasy. The story picks up with Roxanne texting her husband upon her early return home from their regular beach.

Roxanne texts: "Hi Hun, are you busy?"

Hubby: "Hi Babe, I've got a few minutes, how's the beach treating you?"

"Great Hun but I'm already back home!"

"That was quick! I thought you'd be gone all day, are you feeling OK?"

"I'm OK Hun, just feeling a bit uh, weird?"

"Did something happen?"

"Yeah Hun, you could say that. I need to tell you something."

"Oh no Babe, are you OK?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine, don't worry."

"OK thank God, so what's up?"

"Well, since I was alone today, I wanted to get a little more privacy so I set up my blankets in that area between the first set of rocks and it was perfect."

"I know exactly where you mean, and I can picture you sitting there looking so hot and delicious. Were you able to strip down completely today? Was it quiet or busy?"

"Quiet Hun. It was just the regular crew of gay guys and some older folks walking the beach. I started topless and then after about 15 minutes, my bottoms came off. My freshly shaved kitty needed to purr in the sun a little!"

"Ahhh, you're killing me! I wish I was there! It's such a turn-on when you get naked, especially when you're freshly shaved and expose your perfect little slit to the world! I love your pussy so much!"

"Hehe, thanks Hun, I love it too and we missed you. It was a beautiful morning and I even did some yoga. My bare ass facing the rocks of course!"

"OMG, that's so hot! You don't wanna give those old folks a heart attack! I don't understand why you'd come home early on what sounds like a perfect day?"

"Let me explain Hun."

"OK."

"Well, you know those creeper guys that are always walking around gawking and sometimes playing with themselves? It was the same as usual today."

"Yeah, they're always around somewhere, but I hope you didn't have to come home early on account of them."

"Well, not exactly."

"Explain?"

"Yes, Hun. I was just lying there tanning, people-watching, and then this one guy walked by a few times making darn sure I noticed him!"

"Was he nude?"

"Of course Hun, but he wasn't like those typical scrawny creepers. Instead, try and picture a tall, super-fit, and especially well-hung man, I mean, he was impossible to miss!"

"Uh... yeah some really do stand out."

"They sure do! This guy had a 3rd leg!"

"Damn!"

"He eventually stopped right in front of me and we made eye contact. He gave me a very friendly look up and down, smiled, did a few stretches, and then went out for a swim."

"That's kind of weird! Maybe he thought there was an outside chance you'd join him in the water for a dip or just wanted to show off a bit."

"Yeah maybe, I'm not sure but after a few minutes, he came out of the ocean all shiny and wet, and sparkling in the sun! His dick was even bigger now because he was probably playing with it in the warm water! It was like seeing a Greek God on the beach, but I don't think he's Greek hehe."

"I'm curious, from your description, was he a black man?"

"Yes, Hun! Really black, like shiny midnight black!"

"Interesting. But this doesn't explain why you left."

"I know Hun, I'm just getting started, let me tell you the whole story."

"Sure."

"OK, well, he ended up walking towards me again with his huge dick dangling in between his legs! Then he stopped at the beginning of the big rocks to the left of me, maybe like 20 feet away, and started looking right at me again with a devilish or curious smile. He was close enough for both of us to see details! Hehe, and WOW is all I can say!!"

"Crazy, did he say anything to you?"

"No Hun, not yet."

"Not yet? So you eventually talked? What happened, tell me everything!"

"Hun he just continued standing there leaning against the rock, drying off and checking me out with a smile."

"OK, so did you cover yourself up?"

"No Hun I didn't, I was just enjoying my view! OMG, Hun, you should have seen it, or him!!"

"Babe, this doesn't sound so good. I guess he felt he could take all the liberties in the world since you were alone."

"Maybe Hun. But he's probably used to getting A LOT of attention and enjoys exhibition, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah sure maybe, but is this why you left?"

"Hun, there's a little more to the story..."

"OK, tell me."

"Hun please, don't be mad at me OK."

"I'm not mad at you, why would I be? If anything I'm mad at him and concerned for your safety. Babe, just explain what happened."

"OK Hun I will, I'm sorry, it's just a little crazy!"

"I'm all ears."

"Uhhh... OK, this is what happened! While he was drying off he lifted his giant banana cock a few times and played with it a little, nothing crazy. But then he looked right at me again and saw that I was still watching him. He took his huge cock into his hand and started to stroke it a little bit! He was probably checking my reaction. I didn't look away or say anything and he just continued with a slow and steady stroking rhythm and his cock kept growing and growing and eventually got very long and hard or erect! His full erection was crazy to see Hun!"

"Holy shit Babe! Well, it happens there. I mean you're hot as hell and nude, and these creeps just don't give a shit about anyone. I'm sorry that happened, I should've been there with you. It's just not safe."

"It's OK Hun, it's a public beach and I was safe enough."

"Well it's still not OK, I'm just glad you made it out of there alright. Did you pack up and leave after that?"

"No Hun, that's the thing. Please don't be mad!"

"What? That wasn't that reason enough to leave?"

"No Hun, I was just frozen by the sight of him and mesmerized by his huge cock I guess. Hun, just imagine a great-looking, tall, and muscular black man with a huge cock masturbating for you!"

"So you just let him jerk off to you!!?"

"Hun, it just sort of happened, you know? Like the right place at the right time, I guess LOL!"

"What!!!?"

"Yes Hun, please. Once he realized I wasn't going to freak out he just kept stroking it for me! All I can say is it's the biggest and most beautiful cock I've ever seen in my life. Thick, long, veiny, and with a foreskin and a big wet purple head. Like some of the videos we've watched but it's a bit different in real life I'd say! It went from a downward banana shape to a long and strong upward-curved erection, and it was gorgeous Hun! An OMG perfect Big Black COCK!"

"Damn it, Babe! I've never really heard you talk like that!"

"Hehe, relax Hun but please be honest with me. If we were there together would we have left? I'm pretty sure we would've watched him together and just let him jerk off to me right? I know the answer and that's part of the reason I just stayed calm and enjoyed my private once-in-a-lifetime show!"

"Babe, I don't know what to say!?"

"I know, right? I know you would've just let him do his thing and watched with the same curious fascination! If anything, YOU would've been trying to convince me to stay calm and just enjoy it! So that's exactly what I did. After all, you've been telling me about those swing clubs where we could just watch and play with each other."

"Uhh, maybe, I know. I guess you're right... Yeah, 100% right. Did he stay in the same spot?"

"No Hun, he moved a little closer once he could see I was enjoying it."

"!!!??? How could he tell you were enjoying it? Like how close!!??"

"Well maybe like about 10 feet away? Maybe a little less?"

"And you were just propped on your elbows facing him?"

"Yes Hun, you can picture me."

"That doesn't sound good at all. Legs closed?"

"Hun I didn't even realize it, but no, my legs were a little open and I guess he had a perfect view of my boobs and pussy! I was feeling very aroused and it was probably a bit noticeable!"

"Damn it, Babe! That sounds dangerous and he could have attacked you!"

"I won't lie, I felt a little tremble of fear, or maybe I was just trembling with excitement, I don't know. But Hun, I knew there were enough people around that I was safe enough! Plus I didn't get a threatening vibe from him, it was the total opposite! Think about it Hun, he was trying to seduce me and it was working!"

"Wow, this really doesn't sound like you! You're usually so reserved and need me to egg you on."

"I know Hun! But I'm sure you understand! You prepared me well for this moment hehe! I couldn't stop staring at his beautiful COCK. It was so well formed like the rest of him and he was doing crazy things with it like letting it dangle between his legs and then he'd lift it towards his giant pecs. It went way past his belly button! He'd stroke it fast, then slow down and point it right at me so I could see his precum drain and ooze out. It was a such mouth-watering experience! Sorry Hun, but I don't know what to say except that I was totally captivated!"

"Babe, I can't believe this happened to you! Then what!!?? Please tell me you didn't let him any closer!"

"Just a bit Hun! Don't be mad OK? I didn't touch him or anything, I swear it! I even gave him a little hand signal to stop and not come any closer."

"OK OK, I believe you."

"Hun, he was staring right at my wet pussy, and I couldn't take it anymore so I started to play with my breasts and my nipples. Then I touched my pussy lips and they were soaked, I mean like a river soaked so I moved my wet fingers to my clit and came almost instantly right in front of my dark stranger! It was almost instant and so INTENSE!!! While I was cumming he approached a little closer until he was standing like right in front of me, almost on top of me! That's when I told him, "OK guy, close enough!"

"OMG, Babe!"

"Tell me about it Hun! Then for about 3 or 4 minutes, I was just looking up at this beauty of a man and his giant COCK! Biting my lips and feeling the possibility of another orgasm, I rubbed my clit again. He was holding the base of his cock with one hand and jerking his foreskin back and forth over his COCK head with the other hand and his balls were huge too."

"I can only imagine..."

"Hun, you can't imagine, especially when it's all lubed up and wet, throbbing, and dripping precum like a stream! I came hard again from rubbing my clit and then started furiously fucking myself with three fingers!! I arched my tits towards him and started to moan out loud. That's exactly when he pointed his COCK straight at me and started cumming like a firehose!!! He released the biggest cumshot I've ever seen in my life!!! He sprayed my whole chest, belly, neck, and chin. At least he didn't hit my face!!! "

"OMG!!!!! Are you Fucking serious!!??"

"Yes Hun, I'M SERIOUS!!!! That's exactly what happened! Can you believe it??? I still can't believe it!!! Are you upset? It just happened spontaneously, just like that! I wish you were there with me, but I'm telling you now. That's the whole story! Everything!"

"I'm shocked Babe! I don't know what to say. I'm not upset, but... I damn, I wish I saw it too! I missed my chance to see what I always hoped we'd try someday. Did he finally say something? You said something about about it earlier."

"No not yet, I think we were both a bit surprised and filled with that post-orgasm feeling and catching our breath as you can imagine. Then we smirked a little at each other and he finally said "Thank you", and introduced himself as "Jim" and we had a little more nervous laughter. His big COCK was dangling very close to me, wet and still dripping. I asked him if that's how he always introduces himself as I was admiring the cum painting on my body! Wait until you see it!"

"Wait what? You have pics?"

"Of course Hun! I had to, especially since you missed it. You have to see this! He apologized and told me he's usually not that forward but he just got taken away with me and decided to approach and take a chance, and I'm glad he did! I passed him my phone to take some pics of the cum painting he created on my tits, have a look!"

"OMG Wow! One guy did that? It looks like the work of 10 guys!!!"

(A picture of Roxanne's breasts, absolutely covered in cum.)

"No Hun, just one Big Black COCK!" Don't worry, none of it hit my pussy but it was close! I didn't taste any of it either. I wanted to, but then I thought of you and decided "Next time" Hehe!"

"Babe!"

"Hun I told him I was married and showed him my ring and made it clear I wouldn't go any further with him today. There was no issue and he's a total gentleman, maybe in his early 40's. He spoke nicely and was well-kept. We walked to the ocean together and washed off and I don't think anybody saw a thing, but OMG if they did!"

"Wow!"

"Oh, I did give him a big hug in the water and a thank you kiss, I hope that's ok."

"Uhh, yeah I guess."

"Hun, I felt his big dangling COCK press on my body for a second, then I let go. I knew I had to leave at that moment."

"I see."

"So that's why I'm home early! I really hope you're not angry with me."

"I'm not Babe, I'm just kind of in shock myself but glad you're honest with me and safe. I'm also impressed you didn't go any further with him even though you had the chance of your lifetime. It says a lot. Honestly, like I was saying, I've always wished something like this would happen there but with me there too! I'm just glad you had such a wild experience and that this opens some doors to more experiences like this! I know you could get any man."

"Don't worry Hun, you know I'd never do anything without you but I guess this is new. I got jerked off on and came in front of a total stranger while you weren't there and I wish that weren't the case!"

"It's OK, totally OK. I'm actually really turned on and relieved!!"

"Well, I did get his number Hun! Maybe we could see Jim again? You know black guys aren't really my thing but he's a God, so it's different, plus I know it has to be a fantasy of yours based on all the Black Cock porn you always select. Maybe you'd like to watch me touch and play with his perfect COCK? Or see me get showered with cum again and take some in my mouth next time? I'd love to taste and suck his giant COCK that's for darn sure. I hope this doesn't shock you too much. I can't even imagine what it'd be like to take that prize in my pussy. Can you imagine? It must be just incredible. I don't even know if I could do it, but I'd be willing to try Hun!!! Here's a pic I snapped of him after we were done. Just imagine it fully erect!!!"

(A good shot of Jim's perfect wet Big Black Cock, flaccid, but still at least 8 inches long).

"OMG Babe, you're right! What a huge cock! It's like a black banana! Well you know I'd love to see you take that cock everywhere! In all one of your holes if possible! Could you imagine if we DP'ed you!?"

"Hehe, calm down Hun!"

"I'm so turned on right now, this is really exciting! Are you still horny as ever? I'm going to go to the men's room to relieve myself with your pics! I'll call you so I can hear your voice. Can you use your vibe and dildo and cum for me while you tell me about wanting to fuck and suck his black meat?

"Of course I can Hun! Call me asap, and I'll tell you all about my new lust for Jim's Big Black COCK and cum for you on the phone! Hurry up!"

"OK! Give me 2 minutes!"

To be continued...

RZ_Art
RZ_Art
22 Followers