All Comments on 'Roxanne's Beach Cum Pt. 01'

by RZ_Art

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Then, without telling his slut wife, the husband called into a "Massage" parlour on the way home and had a special request. He wanted a sexy woman to allow him to masturbate while he stood over her and eventually cum all over her tits and stomache.

After all, what's good for the goose etc. Then when he got home, he explained exactly what he had done to his wife. She wasn't very happy about it. Then he took his wife's phone and permanently deleted Jim's phone number, telling his wife that if she ever again allowed herself to get involved herself while alone at the beach, she could pack her bags!

RZ_ArtRZ_Art5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to make Part 2 flow better with a phone conversation instead of texting. In the original image format, it was well received.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story! When I was 33 and married to a USAF Captain, I went to Rehoboth beach in Delaware on a weekday, and I found a secluded place behind some dunes and sun bathed in the nude. A voice awakened me from an unanticipated nap, and it was a beautiful college girl. In very little time, we were fully engaged sexually, and we spent two hours doing wonderfully pleasurable things to each other. Magic had happened. It was a one time thing because she was visiting from Wilmington for only the day. My husband was thrilled when I told him, and we have talked about what happened for the past 12 years. It was the gateway to my bisexual life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

my wife calls me at work and she will tell about little bits of fun she has had during the day. Sometimes its with her trainer or another guy at the gym, sometimes its with the landscapers. she started off by just telling me how they would look at her. Then it progressed to her being excited. Then to her teasing on purpose. soon it was touching and groping. Now she will call and tell me one of her guy friends just left after spending the last two hours fucking her in our bed. It turns me on. I just wonder how much is actually made up and how much is real.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

Something a little different and I enjoyed it. Not as erotic as chapter 2 will be, but worth a read and 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous