Roxanne's Beach Cum Pt. 02

Story Info
Roxanne takes the next step in her new Hotwife role.
2.5k words
3.95
9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RZ_Art
RZ_Art
22 Followers

Here's Part 2 to "Roxanne's Beach Cum" which was originally written as a "Sexting" story and was previously released in image format. Part 2 has been modified into a phone conversation to make the conversation flow a little better. The tale features a couple in their 30s on their slow path to a Hotwife Lifestyle.

Roxanne is a fit woman with a great natural body. She and her hubby enjoy a happy and healthy sex life and are comfortable enough with each other to talk openly about anything. There's been talk of "opening up" their sex life a little, but so far it's remained just talk. Part 2 picks up a week after Part 1 took place.

Roxanne texts: "Hun can you take a call?"

Hubby: "Hey Babe I'm just finishing up a presentation, I'll call you two minutes OK?"

"OK, Baby great!!!

A few minutes later, Roxanne accepts the call:

"Hi Hun how are you?"

"Yeah OK, thanks, just another day in the office, you know..."

"I know... well... uhh, OK. Remember how horny I was this morning but you had to leave me?"

"Of course Babe, but I thought you were gonna use your vibe and watch some porn?"

"I did Baby and I came pretty hard but I just wasn't satisfied like normal. After a few minutes, my mind kept thinking about what happened last week at the beach with Jim! I guess watching BBC porn didn't help much, hehe."

"I get it, Babe! Trust me!"

"I've been daydreaming about Jim's perfect cock all morning. Dreaming of touching it, giving him a handjob and blowjob now that you've OK'ed it all! Wondering what it feels like. My pussy just doesn't stop tingling and dripping, even after cumming hard! I'm full of anticipation and it's been getting worse by the minute! I need help!"

"This turns me on a lot. I love hearing this Babe, and yeah you've got my complete blessing but, I just want to be there next time and watch you play with his huge dick!! I think about it all the time, trust me!"

"Baby, I'm sorry but I got so horny and restless this morning that I decided to go back to the beach!"

"You did!?"

"Yes Hun, I was going crazy, so I decided to take a chance to see if Jim was there! You know, like maybe just seeing him and telling him about what we talked about would do something for me."

"Wow OK! Uh, so, did you see him?"

"Hun, I went to "our spot" but he wasn't there."

"Darn it, so what'd you do?"

"Well, since I was already there I stripped naked and tanned for a while, then I rolled onto my stomach and had a little nap and dreamt of my God Jim and his giant cock!"

"Ha, that sounds pretty nice! Better than being at the office!"

"I'm sorry Hun. But guess what? After my little nap, I opened my eyes and there he was, lying down close to me, totally nude with his giant cock curved over his leg in my direction! His beautiful body shone in the sun with little water droplets, still wet from a swim. My God, what a delicious sight!"

"Holy shit! That's some good luck, Babe! I can picture it perfectly!"

"I know Hun! Sometimes dreams do come true hehehe!"

"But... OMG Rox, you didn't did you!?

"Hun, just relax, and let me tell you! At first, we just smiled and said "Hi" to each other as I came to. I wasn't even sure if I was still dreaming! Then I asked him if he wanted to move his towel closer to mine and lie down next to me."

"Damn it! I missed it again!"

"Sorry Hun! I really am."

"Then what? Tell me absolutely everything! I'm so rock hard my cock is about to explode! Fuck!

I better discretely step out to the restroom! I hope nobody sees me."

"Good Baby, then you can stroke your cock while I tell you the very WET and JUICY details!"

"Gulp! OK, on my way!"

"Good Baby. Haha! More like...Gak gak gak guk guk, choke, slurp slurp!"

"Oh MY God Babe! NOOOOO! OK, I'm in a stall."

"YESSS Baby YES! Let me tell you all about it! First, whip out that cock of yours!"

"Done!"

"How's that cock of yours? Is it already about to burst? Hehe."

"Rox, you're crazy! This is getting crazy! I'm shaking! Tell me everything!"

"OK, Hun, it started calmly. After he moved his towel and laid next to me, we just had some small talk, and then he eventually asked if I wanted some of my lotion spread on my back and of course, I said "Yes, please!"

"That's a smooth move!"

"Hehe, he didn't waste much time. He sat beside me and spread lotion all over my back and kept it classy. Then he started to massage my shoulders and lifted himself into a kneeling position. Oh My God Hun! I had my head turned towards him and his cock was dangling between his shiny black muscular legs! It almost reached his knees and was already leaking precum for me! Like a long clear string of fluid was dangling from the tip. It's an incredible sight up close Hun, just incredible! You need to see it!"

"That sounds so fucking HOT Babe!"

"Then he decided to straddle my back and get a better angle on my shoulders and that's when it got a little crazy! I could feel the weight of his dripping cock and huge balls on my back! He skillfully massaged me for a while and then worked his way lower and lower until he was positioned on top of my legs, and then he started massaging my ass! I started to squirm! His cock was just a bit too close to my butthole and pussy and I nearly lost my mind when he dragged it down my back and over the crack of my ass! Plus I think he was getting a good view of my privates! I mentioned I was naked right?"

"Yeah, I figured you were still nude! And yeah with your firm butt, your asshole and pussy are generally on display from behind! You must have been squirming a lot! And soaked!"

"I was seriously going crazy Baby! I enjoyed it for a few minutes but after it became too much I looked back at him and told him I was rolling over for him to do my front side! He lifted himself a little and I spun around under him and then I found myself with his big cock dangling in between my tits! I looked up at him and told him I thought my tits needed some lotion too!"

"My God Babe, THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!"

"How's your cock doing Baby!? Stroke it slowly OK, because I have so much more to tell you, unless you want to cum twice I guess, hehehe..."

"I'M BURSTING BABE!"

"Good! OK, next he squirted some lotion onto my chest and then started massaging my tits. My nipples were sticking straight out and it felt so good! After like maybe a minute, I just said "My turn!" and pulled my arms up and reached for his beautiful cock!"

"Your first touch!"

"Yea Baby! I grabbed his cock and it was soooooo heavy and so thick! I lifted it and just stared at it. I've been dreaming of touching it, feeling it, and I have to say it feels even heavier than I expected! It's so different holding something that big and meaty and veiny. Plus with him being black and uncut it just looks so different than yours. A whole new experience. I gave it a few gentle tugs and tried to wrap my hands around it with no luck! Then I used both hands and started a nice slow handjob. It kept growing and getting harder and then the head came out and started to leak precum onto my tits! Then I pushed my tits together and told Jim to fuck them! So he did, and he fucked them good and hard until his giant cock was completely erect!"

"BABE! I can picture it, he must've been hitting your chin or slamming by the side of your face with his wet cockhead!"

"He was, Baby! He was! His cock was darting back and forth, touching my chin and passing right by my mouth! That's when I got my first taste of him! I opened my mouth and had my tongue out and caught the taste of his passing cockhead. I licked some of his precum this way. He's delicious Baby and there was an endless stream of clear tasty precum for me. I slurped up everything I could."

"I'm gonna fucking CUM! Fuck, I have to be quiet, but here it cums, I can't hold back!!!"

"Go, Baby, shoot your load for me! Make me proud and don't stop stroking it, keep it going for me, OK Baby? Try to keep it hard! Keep it going!"

"Uhuh...Uhmmmm.........fuck, fuck, ouffffff, ..........wow.............OK give me a minute, I made a little mess here."

"No problems or rush Baby, I'm just getting started hehehehe..."

"You've become insatiable Babe!"

"Hehehe, OK Baby let's go! Next, I grabbed his big cock with one hand and started to jerk him off while I took the whole head of his cock in my mouth! I was jerking his foreskin back and forth over the head and enjoying that feeling in my mouth. I was sucking his covered head, then his more sensitive and tastier bare cock head. I nibbled on his foreskin and drank a lot more of his tasty precum. I had to open my mouth as far as I could and stick out my tongue to take him as deep as I could!"

"Damn!"

"Hun, I hope you're not mad about the next thing I did. I wanted to cum and I could feel it building up so intensely, so I stopped what I was doing and suggested we turn over and 69. I wanted to cum in his face while I swallowed his load for the first time. So we moved into that position and I could take a little more of his cock this was too!"

"Holy SHIT! No Babe, of course I don't mind! I love 69!"

"Great Baby, because after I climbed up on him I started sucking his cock like a real whore, just like I see in the porn we watch. Slurping it, gaging a bit, and trying my best to get it in my throat! It's big Babe, almost too wide, but I finally managed to get his cock head in there!"

"Wow, I can't wait to see that in real life soon!"

"I know! I can't wait to show you! Oh my God, I'm so wet Hun, I'm soaked!"

"I can hear it, Babe!"

"Hun, I gave him the best blowjob I could and I used my hands too and came at least 2 or 3 times in Jim's face! He's great at licking pussy and he even licked my asshole and fingered both of my holes sometimes!"

"I love fingering your ass!"

"I know Hun! I thought you'd like that little detail! After a few minutes of that heaven, I felt Jim start to pulse and I knew it was coming! And then with a bit of a roar, he exploded and I mean EXPLODED in my mouth! Like jets of warm cum that instantly overfilled my mouth! I drank what I could! And licked up whatever I could off his cock and on his firm abs! Then I came in Jim's mouth again. I didn't squirt, but it was a wet one!"

"Jeez Babe, that sounds like such a hot session! I wonder if anyone saw you two?"

"I know Baby, we were just lost in it but I don't think anyone else saw it because it was a really quiet weekday morning and the place was pretty empty. Plus we were covered by the rocks in at least one direction, hehehehe. I feel so naughty, like a teenager!"

"Still! I can just imagine it, a super intense 69 at the beach! What a sight! I'm so bummed out I missed this, AGAIN!"

"I'm sorry Babe, and yeah, it was so hot, probably the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! I can't wait to do it again and more for you! I can't imagine what it feels like to be fucked by a big dick like that! Or having my pussy pumped and filled with that much cum! It'll leak out of me for days! Hehehehe!"

"Damn Babe..."

"Here's a few pics for you! That was the last thing on our minds today but I knew I had to grab at least a couple for you to enjoy and me to remember!"

Roxanne sent a picture of her holding Jim's cock near her face and then another with her mouth around it. Jim was no longer fully erect for the photos but his cock was still massive and there were remnants of his cum everywhere.

"Wow, thanks! Holly shit that's such a huge cock! I can't believe you got that into your throat!"

"I know hun! Next time that big dick goes into my pussy OK?"

"Of course Babe!"

"Are you still stroking your cock? Still hard for me Hun?"

"Yes, Babe!"

"Ok, let's cum together! Shoot another load for me OK? I've got my vibe on my soaked pussy and I'm ready to have a big orgasm just for you. Shoot your cum for me again! Do it, babe! Jerk that cock and remember I just had Jim's giant black cock in my mouth and drank a gallon of his delicious cum!"

"OK, here I go again! I'm staring at the pic with his cock in your mouth!

"Hmmmfff....OK OK OK, oh my God, Fuck....."

Roxanne began her long slow moans and released another strong orgasm while she recalled her experience with Jim.

"Ahhhhh, oooouuuuuu, aaaahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhh Baby, I love this, I love cumming for you....."

Roxanne and her husband moaned together and enjoyed an extended moment of orgasmic bliss until Roxanne broke the pause in conversation with:

"Baby. That was pretty amazing! You came twice! OK, I have one more thing to say since you're so excited and OK with this."

"Yeah OK, what's that?"

"I texted Jim this morning and told him where I'd be!!!!!"

"Oh my God Rox, you're insatiable, completely insatiable and I love what's gotten into you! What a Vixen!"

"I know Hun, Jim's awakened something in me, and next time, I want all of Jim's cock in me and I want you there to witness every single inch of it!"

"Deal!"

"Deal Hun!"

"OK, I somehow have to get back to work, Jeez, OK, well, let me get myself together and I'll text you later this afternoon. All good?"

"I couldn't be better Babe! Well, I'll be even better soon! Hehe, OK, you better go! Bye, Hun! I love you!"

"Love you too!"

RZ_Art
RZ_Art
22 Followers