Roxanne's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard: What I wouldn't give to experience that one more time. Your lips sliding down the shaft of my cock. Your tongue swirling around while your hand milks my balls. What's the chances of that ever happening again?

Roxanne: Well, seeing how we're both married, I don't think there's any chance.

Richard: Are you hung up on that marriage word?

Roxanne: Sure. Aren't you?

Richard: Not really. For the right woman the word doesn't exist. You, babe. You're the right woman.

Roxanne: Well, luckily you're on the other end of the world, so that doesn't come into play.

Richard: What if I was there?

Roxanne: You're not.

Richard: What if I was?

Roxanne: When that happens, I'll worry about it.

Richard: All I can think about is you.

Roxanne: You're thinking of the Roxanne Barton of 1975. You don't even know me now.

Richard: I know enough. Your picture is my computer screen background.

Roxanne: Well, I'm flattered. Hope you understand why your rather revealing picture isn't mine :)

Richard: I know, but you haven't deleted it, either, have you?

Roxanne: No.

Richard: Have you ever looked at it since I sent it to you?

Roxanne: This is getting embarrassing.

Richard: You can tell me. Heck, I've told you everything I can think of. I've gotten myself off more times staring at that picture of you than I can count. You can't tell me whether you've looked at mine?

Roxanne: Yes, I have.

Richard: Thanks. Just hearing that is giving me a hard-on.

Roxanne: So anyway. That picture of your wife. She's very pretty.

Richard: I suppose. See Marie's tits in that picture? They look like fried eggs.

Roxanne: I'll trade mine with hers any day. Carrying these things around is no picnic. They make my back ache sometimes. LOL!

Richard: They certainly look great, at least from what I can see in the picture. For being as big as they are, they appear to be quite firm still. What you need is a bra with support, or a couple of big hands to offer help :)

Roxanne: :)

Richard: I don't think you'd have any problem wrapping those enormous breasts of yours around my cock now, and don't think I haven't fantasized about that too!

Roxanne: Oh, I'll bet you have.

Richard: What have you fantasized about lately, babe? Me?

Roxanne: I have to get going now.

Richard: I'll take that as a yes. Good night my love. Sleep tight and think of me.

...

Chapter Ten - 1/26/2008

Richard: I had sex with Marie last night after we chatted.

Roxanne: That's nice.

Richard: Once a month, if I'm lucky. Do you and your husband do it a lot?

Roxanne: I'm really not comfortable talking about us like that.

Richard: Why? It's not like I'm going to mention anything to him about it, and I'm sure not going to tell Marie.

Roxanne: We make love whenever we can. My husband has been having some physical problems lately.

Richard: Oh. They have pills for that.

Roxanne: Not THAT! He has been having some problems with his knees lately.

Richard: Oh, that makes more sense. I couldn't understand how anybody could be around you and not be constantly aroused.

Roxanne: LOL! You are something.

Richard: Have you been with many men since me, Roxanne?

Roxanne: Not really. I can still count them without taking my shoes off.

Richard: Cute feet too. I remember rubbing them a lot and sucking on those toes too.

Roxanne: Now that sounds good. The way to my heart might be through my feet.

Richard: I'll remember that. How many men, just out of curiousity.

Roxanne: Six or seven.

Richard: Six OR seven? That one must not have been very good :)

Roxanne: As my first marriage was breaking up, I got a little crazy for a time.

Richard: Once again, where was I when you needed me?

Roxanne: Not there, that's for sure. Too bad. I could have used a real man after that nightmare of a relationship.

Richard: A real man. I like the sound of that. So, just my curiousity again, how do I rank on your list?

Roxanne: You're in the top five.

Richard: How high?

Roxanne: I don't rank lovers.

Richard: I do. You were the best. You were not only beautiful, but after I broke through to you, you were so uninhibited and wild. You did almost everything I asked you to do.

Roxanne: Almost everything?

Richard: Well, there was that one time when we were hanging around your friend Barbara's place, and I tried to get you to make out with Barbara and you wouldn't even though she seemed willing.

Roxanne: I couldn't. Not with Barb. Now if you had asked me to do it with somebody else...

Richard: You would have?

Roxanne: Probably. I was submissive to everything else you ever asked, so I guess I would have done that too, but just not with my best friend.

Richard: Screwed up again I see.

Roxanne: Noticing a pattern there? So, how many women have you been with, since we're getting so familiar.

Richard: Good question. I'm ashamed to say that I don't know. A hundred? Two hundred? So many of them were just meaningless romps in the hay. There's only a few that meant anything to me, like you.

Roxanne: It's funny.

Richard: What's funny?

Roxanne: If a woman has sex with a half dozen guys in her life, it's not looked at in the same way as a guy screwing over a hundred.

Richard: Interesting point. There is a double standard there. I don't think a half dozen guys is a lot for a woman, but me - I'm definitely a slut, or used to be. Have you ever been with another girl?

Roxanne: You mean, like shopping?

Richard: You know what I mean.

Roxanne: Yes.

Richard: Recently?

Roxanne: No, this was back right after you dumped me. You had just entered the service and I finally gave up hope of getting back with you.

Richard: Back in the old hometown, huh? Anybody I know?

Roxanne: Probably.

Richard: OMG!!! Who?

Roxanne: Sorry. I don't tell.

Richard: Give me a hint. Somebody from school?

Roxanne: Sort of.

Richard: What grade?

Roxanne: Sorry.

Richard: Older or younger than you?

Roxanne: Older.

Richard: How much older?

Roxanne: Twice.

Richard: Twice? You mean two years older than you?

Roxanne: No, I mean she was about twice my age.

Richard: I think I'm going to cum in my pajamas.

Roxanne: Get a grip, Richard.

Richard: I have a grip, believe me. So this woman was twice as old as you and was from the school? A teacher? OMG! Which one?

Roxanne: Sorry. And who says it was a teacher? Maybe it was one of the lunch ladies :)!

Richard: Now I have to go through the yearbook and try to guess which female teacher it was.

Roxanne: Have fun.

Richard: Was it good for you?

Roxanne: Yes. It was just what I needed at the time.

Richard: But that was it? That one woman?

Roxanne: Yes. Now how about you? It's all about me so far. Dish some dirt about yourself, Richard. Ever been with a guy?

Richard: Once.

Roxanne: Really? I'm stunned. You don't seem the type.

Richard: Marie and me. For a while we were into swinging a little bit. I always wanted to see her with another woman, but she made me have a threesome with her and another guy too.

Roxanne: How was it?

Richard: No good. I couldn't do anything to him. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. He gave me head though. I was half-drunk but from what I can recall it wasn't bad, but after that it was women only. How about you? Any swinging?

Roxanne: Nope. I'm just a one man woman.

Richard: You're woman enough for any man.

Roxanne: I wasn't enough for you though.

Richard: Touche! Ever going to let me forget that?

Roxanne: Yep. As soon as I do.

Richard: One thing before I go. Have you looked at my picture lately?

Roxanne: Yes.

Richard: When you look at it - what do you do?

Roxanne: Good night.

...

Chapter Eleven - 1/27/2008

Richard: I had a dream about you last night.

Roxanne: I'll bet it was dirty.

Richard: Never dirty, Usually sexual.

Roxanne: Usually?

Richard: Yes. Sometimes I just think about being being with you and doing stuff. One time I had a dream about the first time I saw you. You were wearing a white sweater and a plaid skirt, and were hurrying down the hall, with your books clutched tightly against your chest.

Roxanne: Trying to hide my shortcomings I imagine.

Richard: I remember the first time I got my hand under your bra.

Roxanne: So do I. I got tired of fighting you off I think, so I let my guard down for a minute, and the next thing I knew, my bra was up around my neck.

Richard: We were making out on the couch in my basement. You were wearing a purple sweater and blue jeans. We could hear my parents moving around upstairs because the floor squeaked so much. It took me a few weeks, but it was worth it to finally get that bra off of you.

Roxanne: A lot of work for a little titty. Tee hee.

Richard: Well worth it. Your breasts were so firm, and your nipples popped out the instant I touched them.

Roxanne: They're sensitive all right.

Richard: Still? Even though they've gotten so large?

Roxanne: Yes.

Richard: Maybe you could send me another picture of yourself. Without the tank top this time, and you could show me what happens to your nipples when they get aroused. Maybe you could be cupping your breasts in your hands while you look at the computer screen. That would drive me absolutely crazy.

Roxanne: I think not. Besides, you're already crazy, or still crazy, I mean.

Richard: You enjoy teasing me, don't you?

Roxanne: We're teasing each other, aren't we?

Richard: Does it bother you? Me thinking about you and talking about you like I've been doing?

Roxanne: No. I told you you would get slapped if you went too far.

Richard: So me wanting to see you play with your breasts isn't too far?

Roxanne: Apparently not.

Richard: How about me saying that I want to play with your breasts? Do you mind me telling you that I want to be standing behind you, my arms around you as I massage those magnificent tits of yours? You can feel me against your ass. You can feel exactly how excited I am while I'm doing this too, and you're writhing yourself against me.

Roxanne: Sidetracked a bit here, aren't we? I think we were in the basement of your house a minute ago, weren't we?

Richard: Didn't like my little fantasy?

Roxanne: We were strolling down memory lane, or so I thought.

Richard: Sorry. Guess I got lost on Mammary Lane.

Roxanne: That pun is so bad, even for you :)

Richard: Okay, so I finally got under your bra after all those weeks. After that, things got easier.

Roxanne: Yeah. It was a slippery slope from then on, that's for sure.

Richard: About a week later we were making out your barn and I finally got my hand inside your panties. Mind if I tell you something?

Roxanne: As long as you don't mind taking the the risk of a slap if you get too naughty.

Richard: When I slid my hand under that elastic, I was stunned at how much hair you had between your legs.

Roxanne: Oh brother. Well, I was no kid.

Richard: I know. Yours was far from the first pussy I had ever touched, but I had never felt a bush as big and thick as yours was, and then when I saw it I was knocked out. I mean that in a good way too. So lush and soft, and so silky to the touch.

Roxanne: Well, that kind of thing is out of fashion these days.

Richard: I know, and that's a shame. So you shave or wax now, I assume?

Roxanne: No way! That doesn't interest me at all, and besides, my husband would have a fit. He loves the fur.

Richard: Aha! A kindred spirit. You can tell he's a child of our generation, because today it's totally out of fashion.

Roxanne: As a matter of fact...

Richard: Yes?

Roxanne: I'm probably giving you more information than you want.

Richard: Too much information about you? Not possible.

Roxanne: Well, not only does he like the hair - you know - down there, but other places too.

Richard: Oh really?

Roxanne: Surprised you didn't notice. Look at the picture I sent you. Check out around the fold of my left arm.

Richard: Be right back.

Richard: I'm back. OMG!!! That is so sexy.

Roxanne: I didn't notice the hair peeking out until I had already sent it. My bad.

Richard: So because your husband asked you, you don't shave your armpits and legs?

Roxanne: I shave my legs all year. Work, you know? But my armpits? Those I let go during the winter. He likes it, and it isn't like anybody else can see it during the colder months.

Richard: I just saw a movie with Kate Winslet in it, and there's a couple of scenes where you can see she has hair under her arms, and it looks so nice and natural. Now you know what you have to do for me?

Roxanne: Oh oh! What do you want me to do now, she asked, getting a feeling of dread?

Richard: Nothing bad. Just send me another picture of you wearing that same white tank-top, only this time just put your hands behind your head for me and let me enjoy all of your natural beauty.

Roxanne: No. You don't get a slap mind you, but still no.

Richard: Grrr.

Roxanne: Down boy.

Richard: How I would love to run my tongue through your furry armpits. I'll bet that would send shivers down your spine.

Roxanne: It has before and it will again, but I'm sorry. That position is already taken.

Richard: Him again? Drat! He seems like a pretty open-minded guy. Is he as crazy as me, or as I was?

Roxanne: You mean obsessed with sex? No, I don't think anybody is (LOL) but he's got an active imagination. He writes.

Richard: He's a writer?

Roxanne: It's not his job, but as a hobby he writes stories. He's done well in a couple of contests at this website called literotica.com.

Richard: Does he write about you?

Roxanne: He has. It was a sweet story.

Richard: With a muse like you around all the time it must make it easy. How come you never mention your husband by name?

Roxanne: I don't really want to bring him into this. The relationship you and I have is different than the one I have with my husband. You and I have the past. My husband and I are the present.

Richard: What about the future?

Roxanne: What about it?

Richard: Is he in the future?

Roxanne: So far as I know.

Richaard: Is there any hope for me?

Roxanne: You, as in me and you? You're married and so am I.

Richard: That's the present. Nothing is permanent. Give me hope. Give me something to dream about.

Roxanne: Anything is possible.

Richard: Can you send me a picture of him? Just one of you two together.

Roxanne: Why?

Richard: I don't know. Maybe just to get a look at the competition.

Roxanne: He's not your competition. He's my husband. Look, this is getting a bit intense.

Richard: Sorry. I guess I'm just getting carried away. My bad.

Roxanne: We're both probably tired, and getting a little carried away covers both of us. Forget about it. Talk again soon.

...

Chapter Twelve - 2/1/2008

They didn't chat for a few days, and I'm guessing that he scared Roxanne a bit by coming on so strong. I'm thinking that it was a good thing this guy was so far away, because I got the impression that he had some kind of a hold on her even now, after all this time.

In the meantime, we had undergone a rather strange change in our relationship. Roxanne had become much more amorous in the last couple of weeks, and during the lull between her chats, she had turned downright feral.

We had a weekend that was a throwback to the days we were courting, and by the end of it, my knees were throbbing and my back was aching, but it was well worth it even though it had gotten off to a rough start.

I couldn't get it up. This rarely happened to me, but it did that first night. For some reason, that picture of her old lover William came to mind, and things started going through my head. I wondered what Roxanne was thinking when she was trying to get me erect, and the more I thought about it, the worse it got.

Now that I had seen what she had been used to back in her youth, I felt inadequate. It's not that I'm that small, but I barely fall in the range of average length. While my cock is rather thick, I still didn't measure up to her former lover by any stretch of the imagination.

Fortunately, Roxanne was not only persistant, she was supportive. Telling me how much she loved me and wanted me while she used her hands and mouth on me, I thankfully came alive and we had a great time.

Afterward, I made a mental note to myself, which consisted of one thought. Forget about this Richard guy and what he had between his legs. I had something much more important. Roxanne.

I took the following Monday off, my body still needing time to recover, and after Roxanne went to work, I went back to the computer to check out whether anything that taken place since I last checked.

Richard: I didn't mean to get so - you know.

Roxanne: It's okay. How was your weekend?

Richard: Okay. How about yours?

Roxanne: Really nice.

Richard: Sounds like somebody got lucky :)

Roxanne: Very lucky!

Richard: I'm all ears.

Roxanne: Sorry. You know me better than that.

Richard: If you don't want to write it down, we can always talk on the phone.

Roxanne: No.

Richard: I'll pay for the call.

Roxanne: It's not that, silly. I just don't think we should go to that level.

Richard: Yet, or not ever?

Roxanne: I don't know. Yet, I guess.

Richard: I would love to hear your voice again.

Roxanne: Let's wait a bit on that, alright?

Richard: Okay, fair enough. I might have something exciting to tell you, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Roxanne: Okay. Same time.

...

Chapter Thirteen: 2/2/2008

Richard: I have some great news! At least I think it's great. Hope you do too.

Roxanne: What is it?

Richard: The owner of the engineering firm I work with had a car accident and messed up his back.

Roxanne: That's terrible.

Richard: No, it isn't for 2 reasons. One is that he's a jerk, but the best reason is that he was supposed to go to New York City in a couple of weeks for a convention. He doesn't think he can make it, and because he's so cheap, instead of wasting all the money he's spent on the plane ticket, hotel and everything, he's going to send me to take his place. Unless he makes a miraculous recovery, that is.

Roxanne: That's great. Sounds like a free vacation. You get to take your wife, right?

Richard: Wrong. It's a one person thing, and even if I could take Marie, I wouldn't. She doesn't like to fly anyway. And I wouldn't take her for another important reason.

Roxanne: What's that?

Richard: I want to see you again. I HAVE to see you again.

Roxanne: What? You mean come up here?

Richard: I was thinking more about you coming down to N.Y.C. instead. It's only a couple of hours by car or train. I checked.

Roxanne: I suppose I could take the day off from work and come down for lunch or something.

Richard: Lunch isn't quite what I had in mind :)

Roxanne: You're kidding.

Richard: Dead serious.

Roxanne: I can't just disappear for a couple days like that.

Richard: Can't you just say that you have to go out of town on business or something? Visit family?

Roxanne: I don't travel in my job, and I don't have family down there.

Richard: Doesn't matter. Just say you're going to see your sick sister or something.

Roxanne: I couldn't. You could come up here. I'd love to see you again, and I think you would like my husband. You seem a lot alike, and he's a very nice guy.

Richard: I don't want to meet your husband, especially if he's a nice guy. The main thing we have in common is that we both want to have sex with you.

Roxanne: We are married. All of us.

Richard: Tell me you haven't thought about us being together. Just say that ever since we found each other again, you haven't fantasized about being with me again.

Richard: Well?