Roxanne's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne: Thinking about it isn't the same as actually doing it. You know that. I've thought about going parasailing a lot, but I always chicken out in the end.

Richard: This isn't the same. You know what I'm like and you know what's it's like with me. Admit it. You've never had anybody that took you where I did. I reach places in you that nobody else can, and if you thought I was good back then, you wouldn't believe how much better I am now.

Roxanne: No, Richard. Please.

Richard: Just think about it for me. Do that much for me. Think about it. A nice hotel for a couple of nights. Fine food and drink. Bright lights and the big city, and most importantly, you and me together again. We would shake that hotel's foundation. All of this passion and lust we've been remembering and regenerating has to be affecting you like it is me.

Roxanne: I can't.

Richard: Just think about it, okay? Consider it. Please?

Roxanne: All right.

Richard: Thank you. That's all I ask. Love you, babe.

My hands were shaking as I turned off the computer. This cyber fun had taken a decided turn into something more serious. To her credit, Roxanne had resisted, but this guy was relentless and once again seemed to have a hold on her in some way I couldn't figure out.

I went to bed after that, but I didn't sleep much.

...

Chapter Fourteen: 2/4/2008

Richard: Missed you last night.

Roxanne: Sorry, I got tied up.

Richard: Sounds like fun :)

Roxanne: Nyuk nyuk.

Richard: So Roxanne, I know I've been dominating the conversation, so why don't you do some talking.

Roxanne: Sure. What's the topic of choice?

Richard: Us, back in the day. Do you remember the night we first made love?

Roxanne: Sure. I already told you that.

Richard: Not in any detail. Only that it hurt. Hope that's not the only thing you remember about it.

Roxanne: No, I remember everything about the night.

Richard: Did you know it was going to happen?

Roxanne: Did I know? No, but I was hoping I wouldn't chicken out so that it would. I'd been saving myself all my life for someone special, and I had decided you were the one.

Richard: You sure made me work for it. I never had a girl resist me for that long, so by that night, I was really excited.

Roxanne: I was too, but I was petrified.

Richard: I know. I remember how your hand was shaking when you grabbed my cock.

Roxanne: It was all so new to me, and I couldn't figure out how in the world you were going to be able to fit yourself inside of me.

Richard: But it happened. I tried to be gentle. Guess I didn't really believe you were a virgin. Around those parts, it seemed impossible that somebody so drop dead gorgeous could manage that.

Roxanne: When you pushed into me, I thought I was going to pass out. It hurt so bad I didn't know whether to scream or cry. I think I did both.

Richard: You did, but you recovered fast.

Roxanne: After a minute, the pain started to get overwhelmed by the pleasure. It was kinda stupid, us not using protection, but I was so in love that I didn't care.

Richard: As it turned out, my sperm count was and is so low that I could never have children. Anyway, I remember picking you up the next day, and you were very bright and chipper.

Roxanne: I was so horny that I remember practically tearing your clothes off when we ran into the woods. I think we spent the whole afternoon making love.

Richard: Five times before the bugs drove us out of the woods, and each time was better than the one before it.

Roxanne: I remember that one time, when you lifted me up and put your cock inside of me while you were standing up, and you just grabbed me by the butt and moved me up and down on you. I think I came three times from that. I felt like you were splitting me in two but I couldn't get enough.

Richard: I love reading what you're writing. It's such a turn-on for me to think you still remember that. I'll bet I could still do that now with you.

Roxanne: Oh, I don't think so. My 110 pounds is now about 135.

Richard: I'd be willing to try, and I might surprise you. Did you think about what we talked about the other day?

Roxanne: Yes.

Richard: Well? I'm ready for any answer but no. Yes would be great, but I'm still thinking would be okay too.

Roxanne: Still thinking.

Richard: Okay. I've figured out that you don't feel right about taking off for a few days. How about just for the day? Catch a train and sip down. My hotel is close to the station.

Roxanne: I guess that lunch would be doable, although I still think you should come up here.

Richard: Forget lunch. I don't want you coming down to meet me for lunch. I don't want lunch, Roxanne. I want you. I want a few hours with you. Just you and me, together again. We were magic before, and we would be even better together now. Think about it. Think about somebody who wants you so bad, he would take you like an animal, and make you respond the same way. Just like old times. Think.

Roxanne: I'm thinking.

Richard: I've been thinking too. I've been thinking that if we got together, we would both realize that we've been fools for being apart all these years. I'm thinking that once we made love again, and again and again, that you would realize how much you want me to be part of your life again, only this time forever.

Roxanne: This is making my head spin.

Richard: Keep thinking about me. About us.

...

Chapter Fifteen: The next week.

Every night that week, I read as he kept pressing her, pushing for Roxanne to make the decision he wanted her to make. One that was going to change our lives forever if she did it.

This Richard had something, that much was certain. Although I could sense what he was doing and how he was doing it, Roxanne seemed unable or unwilling to see how he was working on her psychologically, and as the messages continued I was beginning to fear the worst.

Finally, I saw something appear on our kitchen calendar. It was just one word, but when I saw it appear on the calendar in the box for February 20th, a chill went down my spine.

"I see you're going to the dentist Wednesday," I said as nonchanlantly as I could manage during dinner.

"It's been getting worse and worse, so I finally decided to go get the root canal work done," Roxanne said, smiling at me across the table. "Expect a grouchy me that night, if I survive."

I nodded, knowing full well what was going on. She had made her decision, and was going to meet her old lover down in New York City for the day. Not for lunch, either, as Richard had said. Lunch wasn't what he had it mind, was what he had said.

We ate in silence while I looked over at the woman I loved so much. It was like watching someone die, and I felt hopeless to stop it. She was going to be in his arms, and she was going to let him do all of the things he promised he would.

Then what? Would she come back home and smile, pretending that nothing had happened? Just a one time fling? A rekindling of an old flame for a few hours before returning to her real world?

Or would she come back all distraught? Would she say, "Honey, we have to talk." Would she sit me down at the table and tell me that we were over, and tell me a Reader's Digest version of what I already knew had happened?

Either way, the only thing I knew for sure was that I wasn't going to play the fool. Not at my age. I could never sleep in the same bed with her again knowing that she had been with another guy, and as far as trust goes, forget it.

I went to an apartment complex a couple of days before her "dentist" appointment and found out they had a decent apartment that was available immediately. I told them I'd get right back to them and made my plans.

Richard could have her. He could spend the rest of his years bouncing around with his big cock impaled in Roxanne. As for me, once she went down to meet him, we were done. When she got back that night - if she got back that night - I would we the one telling her we were through.

I could be out of the house by the end of the week, I figured. I was going to take Wednesday off from work, follow Roxanne to the train station, and once that train headed down the track, we were through.

When she got home, I would confront her with what I knew. She wouldn't deny it - that much I knew - and I would then set the wheels in motion. I was going to sign the lease for the apartment, arrange for the movers, and get on with my new life.

I kept monitoring the messages back and forth, mostly from him. He couldn't wait to see her. He was going to make the short time they had together to be the most spectacular hours of their lives, and after that, she would see the light.

Richard gave Roxanne all the information she would need; the name of the hotel along with the room number, his cell phone number and e-mail addresses galore.

Roxanne's responses were as brief as Richard's were wordy. No detail was left untouched, and Richard explained to graphic detail how he was going to make her forget all about her husband.

The night before, having read Richard's detailed report of his flight, and how nice the hotel room was, I went back to bed to join my wife for the last time.

I couldn't sleep, but instead watched Roxanne as she dozed peacefully. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath; breasts that very soon would be getting mauled by Richard. He would be sucking on those plump crimson nipples, and probably fullfilling his fantasy by sticking his cock between her breasts and fucking her tits until he shot his wad all over her face.

Her face. Leaning over, I kissed her cheek before nuzzling myself into the crook of her neck. Why are you doing this to me? To us? Was it something I had done, or hadn't done, or was this just meant to be?

It didn't matter. The wheels were in motion.

...

Chapter Sixteen - February 20, 2008

I was dressed and out the door just before 6, just like always the next morning. I drove out of the driveway and down the street just like always too, but instead of heading for work, I stopped and got a cup of coffee and a donut and drove to the park down the road from our house.

This gave me a place to hide yet still be able to watch Roxanne when she left the house. The trains left for N.Y.C. every half hour from 6:30 to 9:30, so I figured that she would probably be taking the 7:30.

That would get her down to the city before 9:30. Plenty of time for some reminiscing and about five hours of primal fucking before she had to catch the train home.

I ate the donut but threw it back up as fast as it went down. My stomach was sour, my heart was racing and I felt like shit playing this stupid detective game. Just get it done and put me out of my misery, I thought to myself.

I sat in the car and waited. Seven o'clock passed, and then soon it was 8:00. All quiet. I was beginning to think that she overslept or something, but finally around 8:30 Roxanne went out the front door.

She was dressed rather plainly, but that was probably just so she could slip back home looking like it was no special day. Underneath that sweater, she was probably wearing that lacy black underwire bra I had bought her. The one that made those breasts look even more amazing than usual. Maybe the matching crotchless panties too.

She drove past my hiding spot without a care, and headed toward the train station. I followed, trying to stay within sight despite knowing where she was going. She made a right turn just before the train station, which surprised me, but she was only making a stop and dropping off some dry cleaning.

She was going to have to hustle to catch the 9:00, but she seemed to be in no hurry as she swung back onto the highway and headed for the train station. I was about 100 feet back, and as the exit neared, I waited for her directional signal to come on.

It didn't. Instead of turning, she kept driving. Roxanne drove about a mile past and then pulled into the Medical Arts building, where her dentist's office was.

Now this was pure genius, I thought as I watched her pull into the parking area. Park the car here and catch a cab to the train station. That way, if she suspected I was aware of what was going on and was keeping an eye on her, I would see the car there and think nothing was up.

Roxanne went to the front of the building as pulled out her cell phone and made a quick acll. Probably calling a cab, I figured as I watched Roxanne go inside the building. After a few minutes, I saw a taxi pull up.

"I knew it!" I said aloud, slapping the steering wheel as I saluted my intelligence.

The cab pulled up to the front door, a woman got out, and the taxi promptly pulled away. I sat outside for a few more minutes, not so sure of my brilliance any longer. It was getting closer to 9:30, and after that the next train wouldn't be until noon, which would make the whole thing impossible for her to pull off.

Finally, I couldn't wait any longer and went inside the building. Finading her dentist's office, I peeked through the glass and saw Roxanne, sitting and reading People magazine. Looking bored and a whole lot like somebody about to undergo root canal work.

I went back outside and drove home, more confused than ever. I went to the computer and checked to see if anything that gone on that I had missed. There were a series of messages from Richard. Most of them just read - Roxanne?

It was almost one in the afternoon when Roxanne came home. I had lost track of time and hadn't meant to be there when she returned, and when she came in the house I had to think fast.

"What's wrong?" Roxanne asked, the side of her face swollen and looking like she was in some discomfort. "What are you doing home?"

"I got sick," I said glumly, and since it was truth it came out easy. "Threw up and decided to come home."

"Poor baby," she said, smiling a crooked smile of sympathy.

"You look worse than I feel," I said. "Can I get you anything?"

"Just want to go to sleep," she said. "I don't think I'm going to be up to eating anything later."

"I know. Me neither. Here, let's get you into bed."

I ushered Roxanne into the bedroom and helped her undress. She was perfectly capable of doing it herself, but she seemed to enjoy the attention. Her sweater came off, and there was no lacy bra underneath, merely the usual sturdy white foundation that cradled her magnificent breasts.

The panties were the mundane white ones, cut modestly but still allowing some of the stray hairs of her lush bush to peek out from the sides of the elastic.

"Hope that look of yours doesn't mean wwhat I think it does," Roxanne said as I helped her into her pajamas. "Don't think I'm up to..."

"No, just admiring your beauty," I assured her, and after I tucked her in bed, I headed back out to the living room and stared at the blank TV screen for a long time.

...

Chapter Seventeen - 2/23/2008

I kept monitoring the messenger account for the next few days. The conversation was one sided, all coming from Richard. He was at the hotel waiting for her. Still waiting. Is something wrong? Where are you?

Then the mesaages came from out west. Richard was home. What happened? Are you okay? Did we miss each other? I can't believe we wasted that opportunity.

It wasn't until Saturday that Roxanne responded to Richard, and I didn't get to read it until Sunday morning.

Richard: Honey, what happened?

Roxanne: Richard, I never said I was going to meet you down there. I said I was thinking about it.

Richard: So?

Roxanne: I thought about it and decided against it. I would have loved to have had lunch with you and seen you again, but you seemed to have a different agenda.

Richard: So why did you lead me on?

Roxanne: I didn't lead you on. I said I didn't think it was a good idea at the start, but you insisted that I keep thinking about it, so I did. Frankly, the more I thought about it, the less enticing it became.

Richard: So I guess you don't really love me then?

Roxanne: I'll always have a great deal of affection for you, Richard. You were my first love, but that was over 30 years ago. I loved talking about the old times, and would love to continue, but there isn't going to anything happening between us beyond that. Not now. Not ever. That's behind us.

Richard: This hurts. Almost makes me wish I hadn't found you again.

Roxanne: I know it hurts. It hurts when you're standing in a movie theatre parking lot in a driving rain after getting dumped by the only guy you ever cared about and had given all of herself to.

Richard: So this was about revenge?

Roxanne: Revenge is a dish best served cold? No, it wasn't about that, and that's a little insulting to me. I would be lying if there wasn't probably little bit of me subconsciously that feels that way, but that wasn't it. I loved going down memory lane with you and remembering old times, and I really did enjoy you saying those nice things about me.

Richard: I meant them all.

Roxanne: I know. I'll admit that for whatever reason, you still have me under your spell or something like that. I couldn't believe the conversations I was having with you! That's why I couldn't talk to you on the phone. I knew that if you started weaving your web around me, I would probably end up doing things that I would regret in the end.

Richard: What would be the harm in that? Look, we're both stuck in our own ruts. Looking at the same face day in and day out. Hearing the same mundane shit all the time. Tell me you wouldn't like to just step away from it for awhile!

Roxanne: There are days like that, but there are too many other days that make it all worthwhile. I think you need to take care of what you have at home. I don't know your wife, but she seems like a nice person from the way you've talked about her.

Richard: You saw her picture, and that picture is about ten years old. Trust me, she hasn't aged like fine wine.

Roxanne: Who does? All of us are around 50 years old! We all look our age.

Richard: You don't. You still look so hot that you drive me out of my mind.

Roxanne: You haven't seen me with my clothes off in three decades. I think your eyes are seeing a 1975 version of me with big boobs. I'm not the trim and tight teenybopper who used to use your body like a pommel horse. I'm almost 50, and feel it and look it much of the time.

Richard: Not to me you don't.

Roxanne: I know. That's what made chatting with you fun. I was able to look at that picture of you and see the guy you used to be. I relived it all, and if you still want to chat from time to time, that's fine by me. Just don't expect anything more. That way you won't find yourself getting disappointed.

Richard: No hope for me at all? Not tempted just a bit?

Roxanne: No. I will tell you something though. Something I'm kind of embarrassed about, but something you will probably love to read.

Richard: Okay.

Roxanne: That picture you sent me? The one of you in the buff. One night I was sitting at the computer and ended up looking at it for a while. The next thing I knew...

Richard: What?

Roxanne: You know.

Richard: Please tell me. Just once let your guard down.

Roxanne: Okay. I slipped my hand under my panties and got muyelf off looking at you. After I came, I heard my husband puttering around the kitchen and came back to my senses. So there you go.

Richard: That makes me hard just thinking about it. What if he caught you?

Roxanne: I would have been embarrassed, but if I had to, I could bring up the fact that I caught a peek off him working his hand under his pajamas while looking at a picture some woman sent him, after she read one of his stories.

Richard: Maybe I should write a story at literotica. About us.

Roxanne: Go right ahead. Tell me if you do, so I can read it.

Richard: It's a deal. I'll write about us getting together again after all those years, and having a wild day in a N.Y.C. hotel room.