Roy and the Necklace Ch. 09

Story Info
Roy takes his well deserved place. The twins need a drink.
2.6k words
4.57
26.5k
51

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some little character refresher:

Roy - MC

Kassandra/Kassy - Sister

Danielle/Danny - Mother

Rob - Father

Mike - Uncle

Maggie - Aunt

Alex & Sam - twin cousins

Marianne - cute neighbour

Monique - neighbor's daughter

Tiffany - Pastor wife

Ralph - Pastor

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

XXX

"Marianne! What's wrong?" He asked, fearing the worst, she only screamed how sorry she was, and that some woman would be punished. After calming her down some, Roy realized He left His aunt's house and was in the middle of the road back to Marianne's when she finally explained that her daughter had been hiding in the wardrobe as He claimed Marianne.

Roy laughed from the bottom of His stomach.

"What a little perv your daughter turned out to be!" He exclaimed, reassuring the crying mother that everything was fine. He started walking back home and told her that tomorrow He would meet her and introduce Himself.

As Roy ended the call, He opened the door to His house.

XXX

Roy and the necklace, chapter 9.

XXX

Tiffany woke up, still feeling a buzz from yesterday's encounter with Roy. She stretched happily in the bed noticing her husband had already woken up and was nowhere to be seen.

In the past, this bothered her a lot, today she cared very little.

After washing up in the bathroom, she walked down the stairs and looked at the picture from the day she and her husband met.

'He looked happy, I looked confused...' she noted.

When she reached the end of the stairs, a thought struck her mind, and a mixture of fear and surprise enveloped her.

She jumped up the stairs to the picture and took it off the wall, holding it very close to her face.

There on her future husband's hand, as it hung from her shoulder, a piece of paper showed a simbol she immediately recognized.

XXX

When Roy left the house, the twins went about their way to clean up. As their mother laid unconscious from the extreme fucking she received, they understood somewhere deep that they had to clean up, they also felt a little jealous of their mother but didn't know why and the image of Roy taking Maggie in such a primal, animalistic way replayed itself in their minds. Still, cleaning up was important and they saw it as a responsibility for some reason.

They tied and gently placed the condoms filled with Roy's spunk on the coffee table and went about mopping and scrubbing.

Maggie woke when she felt one of her sons using a wet cloth on her body.

"Aw, thank you baby, so thoughtful." She told him, caressing his cheek. She reclined her head on the armrest of the couch and saw the two bags of cum on the coffee table, her epiphany fresh in her mind, there was only one thing she had to do.

When the two were finished, she stood and went to the bathroom as if nothing was going on. Roy had told her what His preferences were, and as such, she would follow them. Not one to argue with His will, she knew better now. Maggie slid a hand over her freshly shaved mound with glee, and after a short shower, she went back to her room.

She wanted to get dressed but felt her options were inappropriate for a woman dedicated to such a Man, still if someone came over she needed to have clothes on. Grabbing a pair of scissors from her sewing kit in the nightstand, she chose a floral dress from her wardrobe and started cutting.

The final product was marvelous in her eyes.

The dress was so short it barely covered her pussy, if she moved too fast anyone would be able to take a peek at her cooch, her new and bigger ass cheeks could be seen from the back. Her new bust also got to show off, as she cut the cleavage open so that her nipples were barely covered, and everything was held together by two very thin straps of cloth that Roy could snap with barely a thought and have access to her body anytime.

She turned in front of the mirror with glee, 'much better!'

When Sam and Alex saw her coming down the stairs they gawked openly as their jaws hit the floor. She smirked at the reaction, 'oh, they will love what I have in mind for them then...'

The twins finished cleaning as Maggie shuffled around the living room and the kitchen.

"C'mon darlings! I got a snack for you..." she called to them when done.

Sam was the first to come into the kitchen, but Alex was the first to sit down, both somewhat reluctant but anxious to what she had in mind.

"C'mon now! Drink up!" She said, presenting two big coffee mugs overflowing with Roy's potent cum. It was still warm, and its odor waft the two in the face. Normally anyone would be repelled by the stench, but the twins started salivating.

They could not take their eyes away from the cups, and with tentative hands picked them up.

XXX

When Roy walked inside His house, two bodies bashed against Him. Any other lesser man would have fallen to the ground, Roy barely flinched as His mother and sister hugged Him tight.

Their breasts pressed against His big torso and His hands naturally fell to their asses.

'They changed further...' He noted.

They were dressed in very short tank tops that covered their boobs up to their nipples, yet allowed a lot of under boob. They also had what looked like panties, but were in fact the shortest daisy dukes Roy had ever seen, stretched over their ample hips flesh with the buttons open... or more accurately, they flew off from the tension.

Roy released them from the hug and they presented themselves for Him, with hands behind their butts and chests thrust forward.

"You likey?" Asked Danielle... or Kassy... He wasn't really sure. They had changed so much He could barely tell them apart, they looked like teenage twins. Roy left in the morning to buy condoms, met and fucked Marianne (who now loves Him and requested He met her daughter), met with Maggie on the way and fucked her as well, making His cousins cucks in the process, and finally came back home when the sun had finally set to find both His mother and sister dressed as teenage wet dreams.

"I do." He replied dryly, still gathering His thoughts as Danielle and Kassy giggled like a pair of schoolgirls. Their tits were bigger than this morning and their asses too, they looked meaty yet perk, their skin flawless and their blond hair was platinum and long enough to fall past their asses, nay their knees. Their crystal baby blue eyes shone empty, with long eyelashes that could bat a fly in mid air, and small and cute button noses. Luscious thick pink lips adorned their smiles, lips that seemed to exist only to suck cock... His cock.

'You know what? I do like it! They are mine to change as I please.' He reaffirmed Himself as He took one tit from the two in each hand.

Both girls moaned at the touch and their nipples got instantly hard, 'I need to do some changes around here,' He understood. His plans for His father and the pace He wanted to take would need to be sped up drastically.

As if answering His thoughts, the necklace became warmer, 'You telling me it's possible?' He thought at the necklace, and it only got warmer.

"What is there for dinner?" Roy asked, Danielle whimpered when He released her tit from His hand but answered, it was steak and mashed potatoes. He slapped their asses and told them to get the food ready, just as He heard His father pull up on the driveway.

XXX

Rob opened the door and walked in the house, he first saw his son sitting at the table eating a big plate of steak and mashed potatoes, then he noticed someone under the table.

As he walked in the kitchen, he noted his wife working the sink, and as the angle shifted Rob saw his daughter squatting with her knees spread apart, two fingers rubbing her pussy over the shortest and skimpiest daisy dukes Rob had ever seen. The closer to the table he got, he realized Kassy had her brother's cock in her mouth and she was licking, kissing and tonguing the huge monolith as if it was the best candy or ice cream in the world. She had a huge smile on her face, her eyes big, shining empty. She had pulled some ripped shirt pretending it was a Tank Top down, so her huge melon sized breasts hung exposed in all their glorious perkiness.

"Ah, Rob... good thing you are here. Please, take a seat." Roy spoke through heavy breaths. Rob nodded and passively walked to the other end of the table. He started to have a headache, 'but nothing is out of the ordinary,' he thought, Roy's previous command still in place.

As Rob sat, Roy placed his cutlery on the table and reclined His massive, muscular body on the creaking chair.

"You are a lesser man, Rob." Roy said matter of factly. Rob didn't understand what his son meant, 'of course, my son is proof there are superior men in the world.'

The necklace had already spread the mist in his mind and it was a short matter of seconds before it inundated Rob's conscience.

"You have failed as a man, as a husband and as a father." He continued, Rob could only hang his head in shame at that, the mist shifting to lower all rejection towards the previous statement.

Roy continued speaking and it jerked Rob's head up with the following.

"But I guess, since you took part in bringing me to the world, you are not a complete failure."

Danielle walked from the kitchen to the table and draped her body over Roy, hugging Him and mashing her breasts on His big shoulder, kissing His cheek in a caring, yet submissive gesture. Kassy never stopped servicing His cock under the table, the sloppy and wet sound of her blowjob echoing in between Roy's words.

"I guess, if you plead properly, I can help you redeem yourself." Roy finished. Danielle and Kassy giggled shortly and continued their ministrations on Roy.

The mist had engulfed Rob's entire mind by now and any dissidence was squashed therefore, he could only plead.

"A-any-anything!" The father screamed with tearful eyes, hands clasped together, shoving his body forward over the table, "please! Tell me how!"

Roy sneakered at that, petting Kassy's head under the table, making her purr as she lapped His huge testicles greedily, with a hand jerking Roy's man-meat up and down slowly.

"You can't be the father figure, or husband in this house no more... I will take on those responsibilities, so you..." He stopped as Kassy engulfed His cock in her mouth and bumped His head on the back of her throat, "so, you could redeem yourself forgetting you had that in the first place." Roy took two big gulps of air, Rob on the other hand felt he was losing something, his head started pounding and his heart rate rose. Roy felt the necklace vibrate with something akin to urgency, that brought Him back and focused on his defeated father.

He saw how Rob started hyperventilating, face red and eyes bloodshot, the necklace vibrated again, this time harder and Roy understood.

"But!" He continued before His father snapped, "you can have another role in this house..."

Roy was close to cumming, His orgasm approaching rapidly almost made Him miss His father's face of hope and innocent glee.

"What! What can I do?!" Rob screamed again looming over the table, the mist shifted more heavily now. It almost lost Rob's mind to the rage, so in it's nebulose weight it concentrated and fell on the father's thoughts like lead.

"You can be the provider, live to work and provide to this family with the fruits of your labour, and as I'm the father, the husband, and the authority of this house, I'll receive those funds to do as I see fit." He finished.

Roy was not sure how this was going to go down, but as His father flopped down on the chair, his demeanor was calm, and the necklace quiet, He was certain this was the proper outcome.

When the stress of the situation faded, Roy noticed how Kassy was swallowing 3/4 of His length, His orgasm caught up to Him rather fast and Roy erupted inside Kassy's throat.

His thick, potent, and virile semen slushed down her gullet. She swallowed with glee as she climaxed under the table, her father not noticing anything wrong.

Danielle was kissing Roy's neck and caressing Him. She didn't understand what Her manly son discussed with the man that used to be her husband, but she got the part where Roy said He was the father. Since today, Danielle felt like she was spacing out in conversations and couldn't really keep up.

"Like, congrats' Big Daddy, we should... like, tot's celebrate!" She said licking His ear.

Roy arched an eyebrow at her choice of words, but liked the authority. Kassy was shaking under the table and squirting in her shorts, so she simply fell on her haunches when Roy took His pillar out of the mouth. Roy proceeded to hold Danielle by the neck and pushed her on the table, ripping her jean short daisy dukes without much effort and penetrated her in one move.

Danielle immediately arched her back in a gasp of air and pleasure, Roy liked she was already wet and ready and praised her for that as he spanked her ass once and began moving back and forth.

Meanwhile, Kassy sat back up and saw her mother's open legs and behind them Roy's swinging fist sized balls. She was a good girl, she knew what she needed to do, and she did.

She got back to her knees and cupped his testicles in worship, bringing her new pleno lips and kissing them, she lolled her tongue out and licked them, shortly after, she massaged them and lapped them as the holy jewelers she saw them as.

Rob was suddenly very content, he had a place in the house, the stress he was feeling left his body and wondered about food, he timidly asked Roy if he could grab something to eat. Roy nodded, not paying much attention to him, as He was more preoccupied with nailing His mother to the table.

XXX

That night, Rob finally got informed he was to move to his son's bedroom and Roy would be at the master bedroom from now on. After that, Roy laid in bed and fucked Danielle and Kassy until the girls collapsed from exhaustion.

Roy stood at the end of the bed, gasping for air... not out of exhaustion, but as a beast getting ready for what was to come.

His member throbbed in front of him with his heart beat, it had reached 15 inches now and he wondered how it was that he could fit inside the women he fucked, then he saw how their bodies had changed to accommodate Him and understood it clearly... 'They are to be mine, as such no other man could possibly think to even approach them... they are mine, as their bodies can only be mine, and as their minds can only be mine...' if He noticed the mist, shifting in His mind, no one would ever be able to tell.

XXX

Well, that's it for chapter 9, hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I struggled to finish it.

Turns out keeping a regular publishing timeframe is pretty hard (kudos to all that do!)

Hope you guys like the next episode.

BD~