All Comments on 'Royal Blue Satin'

by wattan86

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderfully . . .

written, sublime and real. Such a delicious change from the same-old 'in and out!'

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Very Nice!

This is a wonderful plot. It has surprises twists that make the story even more interesting. This is a good read!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
a great story and needs another chapter

Making slaves of his mother and wife sounds so hot. He still has a mother in law and sister to break. His sister could become another brood cow to have his children. I sure hope that the author will think about another set of chapters. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fascinating

Very good, fascinating anf exciting story. Please, continue.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysabout 15 years ago
Great story

Love this for the story from the son's point of view. I wonder if the mother could write her version?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Read

Well worth reading, looking forward to the next chapter in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where did you go?

Please add another chapter.

ken0001ken0001over 12 years ago
Writers

The talented writers on literotica amaze me. When you think you've read the best, here comes another one.. I hope this is continued.I have'nt looked.. Thanks again for the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Letdown

Incest story was fine until 3rd party was introduced. Story fell apart after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PORKERS

Incest and porkers are hardly erotic. Fuck you and your interest in women who don't give a shit about themselves

rrr19rrr19almost 12 years ago
amazing

this is my number one i finally found it amazing... lucky guy!!! is there a second part of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!

Don't let the negative comments bother you. I loved the stories and would love to be in that situation. (maybe see my story, "sharing a blow job"

Easysex

firewolf54firewolf54about 9 years ago
ok

first middle was great you lost it at the end.love story gone porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an excellent story

Right away you know that the son is a mommy-loving guy when his mother lifts her dress and shows him her exotic lingerie, and he felt that "something inappropriate was going on in my pants." Holy shit, he's getting a hard on over his own mommy! And I absolutely love it that, when they're going out on a date, his mother tells him, "I'm not wearing any panties, and I want you to think about that all evening!" "I did think about it all evening, and I think I was hard for most of the time." Of course he was! For any boy, the very idea that his mother has nothing on under her skirt, that that wonderful hole between her legs, the same hole he came out of, is open to every passing breeze, that all he has to do is stick his hand up her dress and he'll find something warm and wet and infinitely exciting--it's practically enough for the kid to cream his shorts. Of course mother and son find a much better place for him to cream. Yeah, you got it in one. It's that same hole between his mother's thighs that he was born from so many years before. The rest of the story is okay, but I guess you can tell that for me the highlight was when the couple discovers the old truth--that a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are just fucking made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WORTH THE EFFORT

A proof reader would be of great help , but keep writing I'm sure you'll improve ;)

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 7 years ago
Lol

I love stories that claim to be real but then in the next line claim the mom to have DDs, so fake

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@corey2justified

I think you should re-read the first few paragraphs he clearly states if it was like any other story she would have 49DDD tits and he would have a "13 cock but says this isnt the case with this story, maybe try and get someone to proof read your comments or an editor first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very nice. What a charmed life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Sure wish my mom would have seduced me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continued?

You should make a squel about this story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Finally, an incestuous love story with normal appearing characters. To have a mother and wife who are into the "Story of O" is the same as drawing into an inside straight royal flush.

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

Adding Jeanine was unnecessary.

This story lacked details.

3 stars

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

I TOTALLY appreciate the descriptions of believable bodies and an only slightly larger penis.

4 stars for that!

utdomutdom5 months ago

An excellent story! So grateful that everyone was real, such as the size of breasts, penis, etc, and that the sexual portions were not as unnecessarily overdone, as most writers tend to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous