Royal Blue Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wattan86
wattan86
81 Followers

Dinner was delicious. She didn't consider herself a very versatile cook, but was very proud of a few things like her Spaghetti Bolognese.

Afterwards we kissed, and petted, like teenagers, but when it reached a certain point she said "I'm really not ready for this, at least not yet", and I said goodnight.

I told mother that I wasn't sure how things were going with Jeanine, but she said "don't worry about it, she really likes you''.

Jeanine and I had made a third date, and I decided not to press things if she wasn't ready, and I wasn't absolutely sure how mother would react, but she seemed supportive enough so far.

As I was leaving for my date mother handed me a paper bag containing a toothbrush, my electric shaver, and a box of condoms. She simply said "Jeanine is on the "pill", but you can't be too careful these days".

I gave her a stunned look, and she said "don't worry; I'm surprised that she has kept her hands off you for this long". She refused to say any more, except that she didn't expect me home that night.

Jeanine had called me, and said that she preferred to stay in, and when I arrived at her apartment, I immediately understood what mother had meant. The lights were turned down, there was candle light, and she was wearing a white satin robe, and high heeled white mules. She kissed me passionately, and said "dinner will ready in a few minutes".

I told her that it was amazing that she could look so sexy and so virginal at the same time.

"Good that was what I was trying for; you will be gentle won't you"

"But not too gentle"

"Of course"

Dinner was delicious, complete with Champagne. Afterwards she picked up a DVD, and said "shall we watch something romantic".

I really wasn't interested in a "chick movie" at this point, but I didn't argue, so she started it, I sat on the sofa, and she sat on my lap and kissed me.

The movie was a pleasant surprise, one of those "romantic" female oriented pornos. The plot was simple, but the women were gorgeous and could actually act! I noticed that Jeanine seemed to be as interested in the girl on girl scene as the straight parts.

She sat on my lap all through the movie, we kissed and I fondled her breasts a little, and at the end, she said "shall we?" and I carried her to the bedroom.

She had a king size bed with black satin sheets, which contrasted nicely with her pale skin, and peasant top white nightgown, which cupped her breasts, and made them readily available. We kissed and she put her tongue into my mouth, as I fondled her breasts.

Sucking her "rosebuds" was quite different from mother's melons. I gently kissed her neck, and she began to squirm, and reach for what she wanted. I decided to be masterful so I told her "raise your skirt, and spread your legs".

She did this obediently, making no mention of a condom.

"Open yourself, and put it in"

She did as she was told, kissed me, and I entered her. She was well lubricated and said "It's much bigger than I thought it would be".

I said "Does it please you?"

"Very much"

She climaxed twice, but I couldn't hold any longer, and filled her. We lay together for a time. She caught her breath, and said "That was wonderful; I should have tried a younger man before." Then came the surprise, She kissed me and said "was I as good as your mother"

I was totally speechless until she laughed and said "she told me about you and her a long time ago. I don't know if you ever noticed that it's easy to get her to tell you things when you are eating her pussy".

"She likes having my tongue in her, almost as much as she likes having your penis in her, and I can't wait to see if your tongue is as talented as hers."

"Let's take a shower and then you can show me"

I was totally lost for words.

Then she said "I haven't talked to her yet, but maybe the three of us could get together sometime, I'd really love to see you and her together".

I really had no idea what to say, it was like I was starring in the kinkiest porno movie ever, but at the same time she was irresistible, and I knew I would do anything that she and mother agreed to.

It took a while, so for the next two month I alternated between mother's house and Jeanine's apartment. I did everything imaginable, with Mother and Jeanine, including visits to their posteriors, and occasionally nights alone when they did naughty girls things together. I decided not to bring up having a "threesome" assuming that mother had vetoed the idea.

One day mother handed me a paperback book called "The Story of O", and asked me to read it. If you are not familiar with it is about a young woman who submits herself absolutely to her lover, and is trained in a country mansion, with other girls, to endure whippings and being sexually available to their lovers, and to the lover's friends and associates.

I even saw a movie version which showed the dresses the girls wore, at the mansion, baring their breasts, and with skirts that could be lifted easily giving the men access at all times. I didn't understand the point of having me read this, although mother said I would eventually. I did find the book erotic, although very kinky.

Finally on my birthday, I had dinner with some friends. Mom and Jeanine didn't attend, because they said they were preparing a "Birthday Surprise" for me. And asked me to get home early, and "not drink too much"

I wanted to stay with my friends longer, but I was too curious about the "surprise" so I arrived home at about 10.

New Lifestyle

When I entered the living room, mother, and Jeanine stood up, and they were wearing dresses very similar to the ones in the "Story of O" movie, floor length satin, with built in half bras supporting their bared breasts. The dresses matched, except mothers was black, and Jeanine's was royal blue. The skirts were slit front, and back to the tops of their legs, and overlapped slightly. When they walked their legs were exposed to the top of their matching stockings, showing the garter straps. They also wore matching 4 inch high heels.

This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen or even imagined, and I became as hard as a granite pillar.

Mother said "How may we serve you master, do you wish to use us for your pleasure?"

I was speechless so mother continued, "Perhaps master would enjoy watching me pleasure Jeanine with my mouth first".

I walked over to them, and kissed their breasts, and tickled their nipples, with my tongue, and said "Go ahead".

Jeanine lifted her skirt walked to the sofa, sat down, and opened the skirt in front making herself accessible, and sat, spreading her legs. Mother knelt between her thighs, and began.

When Jeanine started to moan, I couldn't stand it anymore, I took off my clothes, knelt behind mother, lifted her skirt and entered her. We all climaxed at the same time, and collapsed from exhaustion. Later we went to mother's bedroom, and I had them both again

I gave them permission to continue by themselves, as long as they stayed in bed with me. They were insatiable, and as I went to sleep, I heard them kissing and giggling.

The next day mother even provided a thin whip, and a device to fasten a "love slave's" hands over her head, to a bracket over a closed door.

Mother then suggested that I flip a coin, to decide which of them would give and which one would receive the whipping. Jeanine lost, mother then fastened her hands over her head, and gave her a dozen strokes. The whip was designed not to leave marks, but Jeanine was uncomfortable sitting the next day. She later said that she was proud to have suffered this for her "master".

We did use the whip, on rare occasions after that.

Jeanine moved in shortly afterward, and she and mother got in the habit of wearing "open tip" bras, and skirts as much as possible, (without panties), making themselves as accessible to me as possible.

Of course with two pretty, highly sexed ladies to satisfy, I had to make less use of their mouths, but I did find that it is true that "variety is the best aphrodisiac!"

At times we reversed things, and mother would dress in a black leather corset, and play dominatrix with her "love slaves". I even tasted the whip twice.

We were cautious about birth control until Jeanine and I married, about six months later, and she became pregnant almost immediately.

At our wedding I met Jeanine's widowed mother, Laura, an attractive older, version of her and her 18 year old sister Chris. Later when I mentioned how pretty "Christine" was, mother and Janine laughed, as it seems that "Christine" is actually Christopher!" They wouldn't tell me the whole story.

Laura, Chris(tine), and my sister are all coming here next month for my daughters first birthday. Mom and Jeanine have been whispering and giggling about their "plans" for the occasion.

I don't know what these plans are, and how I am involved. This makes me a little apprehensive, because mother usually gets her way!

wattan86
wattan86
81 Followers
12